[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got some animal skinning guides, cause I'm clueless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 690003c.jpg (138KB, 1280x878px) Image search: [Google]
690003c.jpg
138KB, 1280x878px
Anyone got some animal skinning guides, cause I'm clueless and want to learn.
>>
>>824936
There is a magical thing called Google.
Use it.
>>
>>30797fuck I forgot that exists, shit.
>>
>>824936
Are those moras??? I'M SO HARD RIGHT NOW.
>>
http://www.instructables.com/member/TrapperEllie/?show=INSTRUCTABLES
>>
>>824939
No, the monkey's name is, "Mora".
>>
>>824936

Look up videos on Youtube

Virtouvice is excellent
>>
>>825012
Aww
>>
>>824937
Dude, fuck off. Not OP but people like you are ruining this place.

>STOP HAVING DISCUSSIONS JUST SEARCH EVERYTHING HURR DURR
>>
File: goat5.jpg (89KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
goat5.jpg
89KB, 900x600px
>>824936
Here is an instructional video about how to fist a goat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-oWBdxxMfA
>>
There are two books on how to skin animals in my ultimate survival upload. One is for small game and one is for big game.

>>823234
>>
>>825128
Don't spoon feed people's pipe dreams. The correct way to make OP's thread is:

"I've been googling about animal skinning. What blade do you guys use for scraping? I was considering an ulu since it is purpose made for the job and good for butchering too. I'm really new to this."

Not:

"I had an idea while sitting on the toilet and decided to ask 4chan about it first."
>>
>>824936
What animal? I dabble in the fur industry and could help you with whatever animal you're struggling with.
>>
File: 1452049389674.jpg (350KB, 1748x1210px) Image search: [Google]
1452049389674.jpg
350KB, 1748x1210px
>>825188
You are one of those faggots that sit on dead/idle forums where nothing new has been posted for years and tell people that actually do post a question to search for it instead of just telling them the answer to their question arent you? Dont answer that question m8. Probably to hard for you fagit. kek #rekt XD
>>
>>825188
You are right. Op is lame. Asshole in above post doesn't know how to skin either. I know and won't tell because op is a lame punk and asshole is just asshole.
>>
Anyone who's ever actually skinned an animal larger than a rabbit knows that it's not worth writing a book for someone who wouldn't comprehend it all enough to be able to do it themselves. Besides why write the book for them when their are great video tutorials on YouTube to show you how not just reading a wall of text. But OP your best bet is to go hunting with someone and have them teach you how to skin and field dress.
>>
>>825093
No he's fucking not you retard, all he does is takes the choice cuts and leaves the majority of the animal to rot, also one time he shot a deer and recorded it struggling for breath and talked over it about knives or some shit, he's the exact opposite of a good, ethical hunter
>>
>>825645
I second this.

I've been hunting all manner of things big and small (from dove up to elk) since I was a kid and I feel like if I were to write a "how to" for somebody I have never met, I would almost certainly leave something out. Field cleaning and skinning animals is a very hands on thing, hard to pick up from a book.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.