[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to meet /out/ girls? I don't care if she's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 26

File: 1460631936906.jpg (176KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460631936906.jpg
176KB, 682x1024px
Where to meet /out/ girls? I don't care if she's a poser who just wants to pad out her Instagram with a few photos of beautiful landscapes, as long as she'll enjoy coming on camping trips and doing /out/door activities.
>>
Join a local club for your favorite /out/door activity. Since you're posting this here I'm guessing you won't have much luck their due to ratios and you're not the pick of the litter.

Just get on Tinder and if there is interest invite her to walk your most traveled paved trail.
>>
>>820167
Most /out/ people aren't born, they are made
Find someone cool, and introduce them to it
>>
>>820167
>>820167
EVERY BITCH ON TINDER LIKES TO GO HIKING WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?? GodDAMn
>>
Just convert one. That's what I did with my previous GF and current wife. Both started out as city girls. Women don't really have interesting culture or hobbies of their own and tend to adopt those of their spouse.
>>
>>820327
I should add that any girl you meet who is already into /out/ hobbies most likely got that way from her previous lover. Congrats, you received sloppy seconds and won't get to experience teaching her about fire-making and hiking and whatever the fuck else it is you do outside.
>>
>>820327
> the women I've met don't really have interesting culture or hobbies of their own
>>
File: 1421037024981.jpg (228KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1421037024981.jpg
228KB, 800x450px
>>820381
>>820417

this.

every single grill i've met online that says she's into fishing means that she's got some old 20 dollar walmart combo with line that has deteriorated from 10 lb to 5 lb test, has never operated a swivel, and still has some old culprit worm with the hook sticking out.

i was in the walmart fishing aisle the other day and started small talk with a chick that told me someone stole all her fishing tackle out the back of her truck. she was between a fuckable 5 and a slutty 6, the ass/legs were ok but total butterface. would have made a good fishing buddy. she told me where the bluegill honey pot was and come to find out she lives a few miles from me.

>then she reaches for the 20 dollar combo zebco 33 and shit rod

>mfw i'm buying a rod that costs twice that much and remember that women don't know shit about spending a little more to not get complete junk, but don't tell her any better because women logic

>finish small talk, decide to play her off for a minute and come back to ask her out

>mfw i can't find her anywhere

she wasn't a keeper anyway.
>>
File: 1465603222899.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465603222899.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>820447
>still has some old culprit worm with the hook sticking out.

HEY!
>>
>>820330

> implying all women aren't sloppy leftover trash
>>
>>820330
>>820505
Aaaaaallright /r9k/, shuffle back into your hole.
>>
>>820512
>go back to r9k
Honestly, i see this shit on every board. Can't you just accept that everyone on 4chan sucks with women? Haven't you noticed there isn't a board dedicated to sex and relationships?
>>
>>820515

>/s/ and /soc/
>>
>>820512
This board is ran by MGTOWs, you fuck off back to /b/
>>
>>820167
I have yet to meet a woman that is worth dating that doesn't like the outdoors. The real trick, at least here in the greater Portland area, is talking them into liking guns. This is a second chance to filter out the chaff. Any woman smart enough to be worth dating will agree that law-abiding citizens should be able to own firearms. All it takes is a trip to the range, usually followed by crazy sex. I don't know what it is about gunpowder that turns women on, but it seems almost universal.
>>
>>820601
Ay greater portland! That usually means Gresham or Hillsboro, am I right?

Hollywood checking in.
>>
>>820167
I went on a date Saturday with a complete urban lover...

We didn't even walk around outdoors persay. Was just some large park near a mall. As we're walking around shes being stupid boring not having intresting conversation... And I mean shes like a 5/10 at best. So I walk over to a tree. And she follows asking me wtf I'm doing like shes never in her life seen someone walk up to a fucking tree. Then I proceed to explain to her how its a black cherry and how to eat the fruit, how to extract the bark for medicines, and how to differ the also common laurel cherry. After this like 10 minute rant on a tree on this boring ass date. She goes "I thought those berrys where poisonous" like I just straight up explained this shit. And shes like hurdur dunno if true. So I ate the few ripe black cherrys that where left on there.

Like how can girls be so fucking boring that they force a guy to talk about something he knows.. Then after they proceed to act bored as fuck over the conversation. This goes with anything though.

Then we were sitting on stumps and she wasn't saying shit, so I picked up some of this really soft flexable grass. And started twisting it into binding. She goes after I've got this shit at like 10 inches. "What are you doing." i wanted to say dying of boredom. But I instead said. "Making rope" and she gives me the typical girl okaaaaayyyy...... Like bitch. Fuck you.
>>
>>820619

>i know that feel

Bitches thse days are so basic. All the girls I've dated who I've tried to take /out/ have basically reminded me how hard it is to find a girl who truly enjoys going /out/ without constant bitching. Finally the other day I found this this girl on tinder who says she loves hiking and the outdoors etc so we decide to meet up at a local state park. In my mind I'mI'm like finally, a girl who likes going /out/. I show up, and then she shows up but the bitch is literally 6'6" in boots and basically I feel like a child walking next to her tall as towring above me the whole hike. She never complained and it was a 12 mile hike round trip so thats a first from a girl. What do?
>>
>>820624
Idk. I would ask her point black maybe in person to kinda get a feel for the truth. That if she minds going out with a guy whos clearly shorter then her..

I'm 5'9" but have dated 6 and over girls before. Typically tall girls are really shy and self conscious about their height. So I wouldn't focus on it. If she got a nice face and a good personality you can put up with. And she doesn't give two fucks about you twos height diffrence. I wouldn't worry about it.

Although the sex is a bit weird...
>>
>>820626

I'm 5"7 though but yeah she's got a pretty face however shes a little on the heavy side, not fat just kinda hefty I guess. Im a skinny manlet though so I have no idea how we're going to fuck.
>>
>>820643
well I found the best is just have her ride you for sex... but her laying flat works good too. if shes on her stomach, throw a pillow under her hips, and go at it, 10/10 girls of all heights love it. hits the good spot.
>>
>>820647

Random question, do vaginas get proportionally bigger? Like am i gonna go in and feel like a hotdog being thrown down a hallway because this girl is basically an amazon? I'm not exactly big but ive only been with short girls, never ever a girl taller than me so not sure how that works.
>>
>>820330
>reee women are whores
humans like having sex and lots of it, deal with it,
having to "teach" someone to like /out/ stuff can be a pain in the goddamn neck, its like teaching a child but you have no parental authority
>>
>>820647
don't you mean a pillow under her hips while she's on her back, not stomach? or have i been doing it wrong...
>>
>>820649
uhh. who cares. you fucked her. unless you like her and are trying to please her
>>
>>820654

I am trying to please her but i dont know if her vagina is literally going to be a fucking cavern that requires an 8" cock to be pleased, hence my question.
>>
>>820656
rev up those fingers mate
just in case
>>
>>820652
that works too
>>
>>820658

Shit m8, I've never fingered a girl.
>>
>>820662
dick in->thumb on the little man in the canoe
do the alphabet with your thumb
easiest thing to remember is that alphabet trick
>>
>>820662
here my dude.
this woman has some A1 advice on the pussy and stuff.
she explains that u cant be too ruff and stuff.
watch it.

http://www.xvideos.com/video531677/milf_nina_hartley_teaches_how_to_eat_pussy
>>
>>820619
He forgot to bring rope.
>>
File: sherpa.jpg (32KB, 410x287px) Image search: [Google]
sherpa.jpg
32KB, 410x287px
>>820624
buy her a 100L pack and load her up. Make a sherpa out of that ho.
>>
>>820668
>eat_pussy
why ?
>>
>>820601
Slit your throat.
>>
>>820753
>Falling for Michael Douglas's throat cancer meme bullshit that was really tongue cancer apparently now and caused by his big black cock cigars he sucked for 30 years.
>>
>>820327
Pretty much this.
One of my friend's wife started playing board games and going to all sorts of trip to local woods with her husband just because he did it.
My last girlfriend started acting more temperate and reserved just because I did so.
>>
>>820619
Well, no offense, but this is just bad dating from your end.

before you start a 10 minute monologue about some specific interest of yours you should test the waters by giving some remarks about the topic and see if she reacts interested, and even when you misjudged her you can clearly notice she's not interested after a minute in your story and you should round it up and turn it into a playful joke or something.

If it seems there are no common interests or topics to talk about you don't just go autist mode fiddling with something for half an hour, of course it makes her feel bad/uncomfortable...

If it's really awkward and she's not your type at all blow of the date, nothing wrong with that, but don't be an asshole about it. If it's bearable or you're both in it for the sex just go do something that doesn't require talking, like watching a movie or go to a gig, or go have sex...

It's almost as if you're mad at her for not having the same interests, everybody is different, and chances are she finds you boring as well...
>>
>>820605
Yah, Beaverton. Close enough to go into Portland for good food and stuff, far enough away that you don't have to deal with the downtown Portland bullshit. So many ladies around here who at least like day trips, and many who like camping. So that's nice.
>>
>>820702
Oh, is baby scared of my baby-murdering assault gunz? Grow up, you piece of shit. Normal people aren't afraid of inanimate objects.
>>
>>820802
>like watching a movie or go to a gig

Yes goy just shovel your shekels towards already filthy rich and you'll get laid,trust me.

You should make bitch watch cooking shows and take notes from it and not pay for some feminist brainwashing propaganda from Hollywood.
>>
>>820867
well i'm not american so maybe its a different culture, but when i'm on a date and we go have diner, watch a movie or go to a gig, the girl is paying her own expenses...
>>
>>820685

She probably looks like she weighs at least 275 maybe more, she's a big girl. How much weight do you think she could carry? My multi day set up usually weighs around 35lb-40lb with food but what if I could have her carry like 25 of those pounds and I could just go ultra light? But then again wouldn't she have to carry more food just because she probably eats more? Meaning her pack would weight around 40-45lb plus 25lb from mine? Seriously considering this as a possibility given her immense size. How do I go about doing it without it being obvious I'm using her as a sherpa?
>>
>>820757

No she doesn't have a cock, her proportions and body are super feminine, she has a pretty face and decently big tits she's just just also happens to built like a giant, there's nothing manly about her outside of her size. Also she was a volleyball player for my university so im pretty sure you can't be a dude if you play sports on a girls team.
>>
can we make this a thread with /out/ girl pictures?
>>
>>820966
OP here, yes.
>>
>>820966
>>821004
is this the birth of the /k/ equivalent to GWGT?
will it be girls outdoors thread? GOT?
girls doing outdoors stuff? GDOS?
>>
>>820927
>the girl is paying her own expenses
Hey guys. Check out his bullshit cool story. Perma virgin much? Only date youve been on with another girl is your grandma when you where 10.
>>
>>820867
>You should make bitch watch cooking shows and take notes from it and not pay for some feminist brainwashing propaganda from Hollywood.
Gee! I wonder why people here have so much trouble with women?
>>
>>821010
The creepiest cringeyest post of 2016.
>>
>>820447
why are these hobby fishers always so compulsive about their equipment? i´ve never seen them be more successful than me with all their fancy stuff and thinking they know exactly how to fetch them. when i fish i do whatever with whatever and catch just as much.
>>
File: zebco 33 platinum spincast.jpg (339KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
zebco 33 platinum spincast.jpg
339KB, 2000x2000px
>>821063

>implying i don't have a zebco 33

i do. platinum edition, not the base model. it's ridiculous how far you can cast that thing with just a trick worm and no sinker. for $30 there's really no excuse not to have one.

>>821036

i just caught a 4 lb bass on a 20 dollar 2 piece medium berkely cherrywood 7 foot rod with my 10 year old free abu garcia spinner which is worth maybe $5, with about 25 cents worth of cheap 10 lb monofilament on the reel.

gearfagging is fun and if you don't enjoy it that's fine. i have more fun with my cheap shit but some of the more expensive shit serves a narrowly focused purpose.
>>
>>820945
you should teach her to eat the bark off trees and munch lichens and shit.
>>
>>820649
Yes, she is that tall because of growth hormone (genetics) which makes everything bigger.
>>
>>821166

Looks like a perfect chance to introduce her to fisting since thats the only way she'll ever get any satisfaction.
>>
>>821010
I bet you're a hit with the ladies champ.
>>
>>820498
What episode is this from?
>>
>>821007
As i said maybe its a cultural difference, i dated an american girl for 2 years and even though she was pretty alternative and already lived here for a couple of years, she gave me vibes of me being stingy sometimes. But believe me, where i live, a lot of girls don't even find it attractive when you suggest to pay their bill, they'd feel like it would be very conservative in terms of gender roles and think you'd assume she isn't able to take care of herself, or she would think you are a money showoff or snob... but of course there are gold diggers everywhere.

anyways i feel bad for you to find that so far fetched and unbelievable
>>
>>820852
Poor ole Tray Tray had to keep it real. Doesn't get any realer than the Zim Zam.
>>
>>820660

The other anon's way makes it easier to hit the g-spot. Yours doesn't.

You can get the same effect if you have her sit on the edge of a bed, facing towards you, while you stand and fuck.
>>
>>821006
Either/or to be honest, like I said in the OP I don't really care if it's just posers who like going to outdoor viewpoints just so they can get a nice picture for their Instagram. Bonus points for a genuine interests in the outdoors though.
>>
File: 1466978775396.png (200KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1466978775396.png
200KB, 2000x1333px
>>820852
Niggers arent welcome on /out/
Same is true for fags and cucks
>>
>>820512
>barely any woman has a real hobby
>coincidence
>has nothing to do with islam
>>
File: milhouse.png (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
milhouse.png
13KB, 200x200px
>>821007
>on a date with a girl
>she pays both our bills
>ask her why
>she tells me she really likes me and don't want me to get the wrong impression
>didn't understand what she meant for month
>mfw
>>
File: 0ZGo6Js - Imgur.jpg (835KB, 2800x2100px) Image search: [Google]
0ZGo6Js - Imgur.jpg
835KB, 2800x2100px
Im lucky to have got an /out/ girl. Got her into the /out/doors early on in the relationship and now she loves it.

Bushwalk every weekend, camp when we get the chance and we will be driving around Aus for a year on a massive /out/ /out/ing.
>>
>>821489
gtfo
>>
>>821690
same thing happened to me

:(
>>
>>821690
Was she insinuating that you were gay or something?
>>
>>821830

luckyyyyyy
>>
File: 1326596452677.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1326596452677.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>821010
>girl giving head after a guy just took a piss
>>
>>820945
>275
even at 6'6" this bitch is fat
>>
>>821897

250 is my cutoff and she's gotta be a PAWG to go that high.

175 for 'normal' girls.

my /out/fu is like 100 lbs and marriage material, but i'm pretty sure she's a lesbian. i'll find out soon enough as she's too good to be true.
>>
>>820327
Results may vary. Some people are too much clean freaks to be able to handle out stuff.

Had a women helping lead a hike group of kids once.
>Time for a meal
>Starts cooking
>Grabs a dry stick to stir with like its second nature
I had something of a mental boner going on after that.

>still tfw no gf
I know I'm the problem but not sure I can fix that.
>>
>>822112
Maybe she just knew if you boil shit it kills bacteria.
>>
It shouldn't be too hard to find an out focused gf. My gf loves fishing/camping and is alright with hiking. Trick is to find a girl who's family is into out related shit, my gf was brought up camping and fishing with her grandpa 'extra bonus points for being taught how to gut and clean fish'
>>
>>820535
No, it's not. You faggots came in and started shitting up the place. Sc/out/s don't like you.
>>>/trash/
>>
>>821007

Is it really still like that in America? In the UK most of the dates I've been on, we shared bills or paid our own. In fact, the only crap relationship I ever had was the one where she expected me to pay.
>>
>>821906
>175 for 'normal' girls
What fucking world do you live in? at 6t plus, sure 175
For a 'normal' girl 5'6"-5'9" she should be 130-150 absolute max. Thats if shes in shape and rocking some muscle tone.
>>
>>820567

I remember when our great nation was filled with men reproducing by budding.
>>
>>821830
eew face tho
>>
File: zim zam.jpg (62KB, 577x325px) Image search: [Google]
zim zam.jpg
62KB, 577x325px
>>821289
Based ZimZam is the hero we deserve.
>>
>>821897

Lol she's not fat though, she weigh lifts and is on the volleball team, she's got alot of muscle on top of being built like an Amazon, this girl is just a freak of nature.I invited her for an overnight backpacking trip and she's excited so I'll let you guys know how it goes, idk how im gonna get her to fit in my tent though.
>>
>>820320
kek

theres some stand up bit where the guy is talking about how everybody lists hiking as an interest for dates etc because it's so easy. "it's literally walking" etc etc
>>
saw this on the front page

dude everyone likes the outdoors!!

if a girl isn't into going on a spontaneous memorable adventure, how great can she be?

be social. conform to your cities most popular social circuit once a week... whether its going to a bar or whatever. find someone that gives u butterflies n socialize w em and who knows. maybe they will b your new camp pal.
>>
>>822205
>conform to your cities most popular social circuit once a week
what the fuck does this mumbo-jumbo even mean?
>>
>>821867
why
> :(
>>821870
no?! she wanted a long term relationship and probably some dwarfs.
which wouldn't have been a problem to me, but just at the same time my wife got pregnant.
I know, I know. many confusing statements.
>>821875
exactly what I thought. If you want to show off your dick you should rather jump in the next river with no clothes on. but that seems ridiculous
>>>822123
dead bacteria are not contagious anymore, but they are still cytotoxic.
>>
>>822154

i like 20 pounds of pussy and ass though.
>>
>>820167
This thread may be retzrded (it is), but dayum op pic!

What do you think she is, 15?
>>
>>822441

scroll down and hit the thing that says /b/

get back to me after you're done fapping.
>>
>>822455
Dude, I live in SW Utah and have two wives. Always looking for another.

> if you can't find a good wife, raise one
>>
>>821007
Went on a date last weekend (second date) with a nice girl.
When the bill came out, turns out I forgot my wallet in the car. As I come back from getting it, the bill is already paid and my girl is ready to go...
>anon, you can pay for both of us next time or whatever

It's either a cultural thing with the US, or you date shit girls.
>>
>>821010
>By God, that's so crazy it just MIGHT WORK!

Or get you pegged as a creeper...
>>
>>822201

Women almost always list hiking as one of their interests online but to most of them it's just walking on a park trail while sipping an iced coffee.
>>
File: 1463442288675.png (763KB, 714x696px) Image search: [Google]
1463442288675.png
763KB, 714x696px
>>822212

I'm not sure he even knows.
>>
>>821489
>Same is true for fags and cucks
SO GTFO already
>>
>>820447
so you're just admitting you blew it with an uggo? i bet you only catch small fish.
>>
>>820619
/out/ autism
>>
>>820649
so virgin
>>
>>822465
Under the Banner of Heaven
>>
>>820167
church or a grill who grew up on a farm
>>
File: Cc1Ms_5W0AABzjv.jpg (62KB, 503x661px) Image search: [Google]
Cc1Ms_5W0AABzjv.jpg
62KB, 503x661px
>>820702
kek you can try i'll light you up before you get close enough
>>
>>822769
I thought dwarfs prefered blunderbusses
>>
File: 1448142914861.jpg (28KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1448142914861.jpg
28KB, 420x294px
>>820447
>every single grill i've met online that says she's into fishing

that's every single grill online that says they're into anything nature related.

whether it's animals, plants, minerals, ecology, garden design, if they're even interested at all in it (because they usually just pretend they like animals and only like cats instead) they're only extremely shallowly interested in it.

they don't know enough to even have small-talk about it, they aren't interested enough to learn either yet miraculously they expect you to teach them something about it anyway.
>>
>>821007
feminism bitch you paying for your own shit now
>>
>>820167
>where to find /out/ girls
Maybe in the fucking woods?
>>
>>822772
>they're only extremely shallowly interested in it.
Girls only have shallow interests. They aren't capable of anything more.
>>
File: image.jpg (720KB, 1000x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
720KB, 1000x767px
>>822778
>>
>>820702
you sound just like Hillary Clintons twitter writer, what is it with liberals and their disappointing bantz? They're just not original
>>
>>822778
my sister is really into equestrian sports, and I dated a girl that was really obsessed with japanese dolls once.
>>
>>820327
This sounds really sexist but honestly it's kind of true. Virtually any hobby is male-dominated and when you talk to women about what they do for fun most of them are really boring
>>
>>822784
kill yourself, reddit transplant.
>>
>>822764

where do I find a grill who grew up on farm? All the grills around here are just in suburban backyards.
>>
ITT: One too many misogynist fuckwits who can't understand why they're single
>>
Whole Foods
gym
>>
>>820447
>>mfw i'm buying a rod that costs twice that much and remember that women don't know shit about spending a little more to not get complete junk

I hate this about anything. Any time my mom needs to buy something she will usually get something cheap as all fuck instead of spending a little bit more for something that'll last.

My grandma is someone that relies on everyone else to do stuff, get stuff, and take care of stuff for her. She had a lawnmower that cost her $3000. I would mow her lawn for her and take care of it as best I could. I didn't have money to spare so I would ask her for help if it needed repairs. Not her problem, apparently. I would have to ask my mom to help with paying for fixing tires which was usually with a recommended fix a flat instead of just getting a new fucking tire. Eventually the tires fucked out, sagged the mower, and that caused the blades to be bent.

She asked her preacher for help, as he had the eqiluipment to lift it to the desired height, and everyone was there fixing it. My mom had bought the blades and the employee got her the wrong ones but we didn't even realise till it started leaving a strip of grass.

She finally got the preacher back after three years of the thing out in the elements (she won't pay for an awning or clear out her shed full of shit because she is a serious hoarder) the deck is rusted and pretty much unusable. Then she blames me. I was fucking livid. $3000 hunk of shit just sitting next to her house. I still mow her grass because my mom lives with her and says that if I don't do it then she will make my mom pay for someone to do it which isn't fair.

She has been wanting it done every Saturday but with the heat and humidity reaching 100f I have basically told her to fuck off until it cools down.

Fuck lawns.
>>
>>820242

This.

My wife was a born and bred city girl with no interest or desire to be /out/.

After a slow intro (making sure I took care of the girly comforts for her) she began to really get into it.

She is now really enjoys out and loves hiking/camping and plinking with her .22 when we go innawoods.

... although I still keep up with the girly things to make her happy, such as stashing her favorite muffins. coffee and bed socks into our packs. She is now the queen of campfire cookery, which is a bit weird because she can burn a pot of water when cooking at home.
>>
>>820793

Micheal Douglas was a cigarette and cigar smoker for almost 50 years... of course that had nothing to do with it. He got throat cancer from growling out vag. Ummmm.... yeah sure.
>>
>>820327
this, same.
>>
>>820651
And if you change partners often you are a low quality material, aka slut.
There can be a lot of sex with one partner
>>
>>820619
>persey
What the illiteral fuck
>>
>>823424
toplel. somehow i get the impression that low quality equipment isn´t the real problem in your life
>>
>>823464

I think I just needed to vent.
>>
File: 1365692502562.jpg (100KB, 496x553px) Image search: [Google]
1365692502562.jpg
100KB, 496x553px
>>823011
As someone who's heavily oriented on interests and intellectual activities ( don't wanna sound arrogant, just stuff like literature, music making and similar stuff) I'm fucking baffled by this, I've yet to find a woman that would fucking destroy me my own fields.

At this point I'm starting to wonder if outsiders girls that also don't happen to be whorish even exist anymore.
>>
>>823022
Fuck off. You're just a transplant who thinks the whole site is /pol/ and mimics them to fit in.
>>
File: air_Walking_Machine.jpg (12KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
air_Walking_Machine.jpg
12KB, 560x560px
>>820802
If anything his problem is delivery because you just don't talk to women the same way you talk to men.
From my experience it doesn't really matter what a girl's interests are. So long as she is not obnoxiously loud about something in particular or is the type to be distracted by her phone mid-sentence, you can monologue about literally anything with zero negative consequence.

Hell, the amount of times I have talked for almost an hour about working out, proper form and compound exercises to bitches whose whole concept of physical activity was "walking" on pic related and fucking. Even the cardio bunnies are exactly the same so long as you make a clear distinction between lifting and what they do and you don't openly insult it early on.
Deliver it properly, keep it "relatable" so it feels like a conversation instead of a lecture. That's all there is to talking to women, particularly early into a relationship.
>>
>>820619
This is one of the most autistic things I ever did read. Congrats anon. That's quite the crown to wear.
>>
>>821010
Saved for future cringe threads
>>
>>822166

I remember when our great nation was filled with men who reproduced by fragmentation cloning
>>
>>822198
Invest in a 4 man tent
>>
>>822769
>No trigger discipline
Triggered
>>
>>820515
>Haven't you noticed there isn't a board dedicated to sex and relationships?
thats /adv/
>>
>>822804
Is it true that horse girls are psychos?
>>
File: 1468055769106.jpg (234KB, 864x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1468055769106.jpg
234KB, 864x1296px
Are girls who like dirt bikes trash tier? Im leaning towards yes.
>>
File: 119284472.jpg (190KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
119284472.jpg
190KB, 1024x768px
>>824835

of course not
thats a complete fabrication.
>>
>>824835
>>824863
they're usuall fat and named abby
>>
>>824835
I hope not, but it's starting to look like it.
Any girl I've met that likes to ride is way too into it to be normal.
(Most guys are too, but they make up about one fifth of the riding populus where I live)

Everything they have and do has to be about horses, and must be pink;

Pink saddles, pink ankle-cuffs, pink riding pants, pink boots, pink spurs (which are a useless accessory to begin with), pink gloves, pink fucking folders with all of their posh bitch-asses winning awards in the least adventurous way to ride horses ever, etc.

Can't there be some kind of horseback-riding Emily Blunt out there that isn't all up in those equine-guts?

I'm starting to feel ashamed of telling people I like to ride horses, since most seem to think it's a queer thing to do,
even though it's more painful and thrilling than skating..
>>
>>824835
I let you in on a little secret as I dated a horsie girl for 12 years, hung out with the collegiate equestrian team she was on and also had a sister that was horsie.
There is a reason they ride. When seated properly they get bumpy bumpy bumpy sensations and stimulation. Most of then are pretty much sluts in the "love to fuck" sense. They also will get frustrated if a guy can't go for long sessions. I'm talking over an hour of all out grind.
I've never known a fat horsie girl. All of them tend to be in great shape.

Also be warned that regardless of how large your member is she has handled something MUCH larger when she cleaned the horse's sheath. She won't be impressed in the way a non-horsie chick will be when they see a decent sized guy.
>>
>>825033
>must be pink
yeah,, NO. Ive never seen this.
>>
>>820505
>>820512
>>820535
>>822142

Guys, guys, how do I deal with bears/wolves in Canada? Should I grab a bear spear when I go for a walk near Vancouver for some 20-30km?

If I can deal with bears, I could deal with women as well, at least in the forest.
>>
File: polar-bear-snow-den-820x575.jpg (43KB, 820x575px) Image search: [Google]
polar-bear-snow-den-820x575.jpg
43KB, 820x575px
>>825058
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 838x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 838x749px
>>821830
>when you accidentally put it in her poophole
>>
>>820816
>baby-murdering assault gunz
Read that as assault gainz
I've been browsing /fit/ too much
>>
>>820330
or if you're lucky she got it from her dad like a few ladies i know
>>
>>820624
Think about the bright side....You'll stand a better chance of spotting bears and cougars sooner or game if you are hunting! She could carry YOU across streams so you don't need to get your feet wet. You have at least one anchor point for your hammock walking with you.
>>
>>820656
Dated a girl once with a canyon cunt.....she was like 4'11" I would rather fuck a fleshlight...at least then I would feel it. Come to think of it, I should have put a fleshlight in her cunt....damnit....too late.
>>
>>820624
Marry her and get some 10/10 children.

More seriously, test the waters if she is okay with being with manlet like you, if so, date her.
>>
>>820330
You realize that anyone sucking your dick has done this countless times before.... and you kiss her, or him, not judging.
>>
>>824866
Why are you so right?
>>
>>824830
no, /adv/ is a board for people that want sex and relationships
>>
>>824866
Dubs is right, fucked a kike girl named Abbi that loved horses. She'll end up fat n nasty like her mom n nan. God that pussy stunk my room up for weeks. You'll always be third in a horse girl's heart, right behind her horse and her daddy's money.
>>823485
If that was my nan I'd tell her to lay off the fuckin pipe and straighten her old ass up
>>
>>823464
Underrated post
>>
>>820330
>>820447
Thats some autistic shit right here holy fuck
>>
>>820327
Fuck you /out/
This is the reason u dont have qt outdoors gf

Anyways op they are literally everywhere
>>
>>820624
Dont fuck it up, this is your one chance
>>
>>820624
Bro as long as she doesn't mind a manlet, wife that shit
>>
>>820649
YESSS. Had sex with a 6'1 volleyball player and she had a BIG pussy
>>
>>823424
If that was my grandma I'd beat the shit out of her
>>
>>820167
Dude, you gotta profile these girls yourself. Look at their pictures...are they on top of a mountain for most of them? Ask honest questions...tell them what's important to you. Have pictures of yourself hiking 24/7. Talk about living on a farm. GIRLS LIKE AMBITION, NOT SUCCESS. SHOW THEM YOU HAVE AMBITION FOR ANYTHING.
>>
>>820167
>>820167

I met my girl online, I'm 6'3, she's 5'9. She's Czeck and grew up on a farm. Loves hiking and camping outdoors, doesn't believe in supermarket meat, would rather hunt and kill and butcher our own meat. 10/10 would be okay with this. we've been camping several times, literally zero complaints. Good times.
>>
File: eww, no dude.jpg (15KB, 564x331px) Image search: [Google]
eww, no dude.jpg
15KB, 564x331px
>>824863
>yfw that "protein" is a bottle of horse cum
>>
>>824835
Is in my experience.
>>
>>820649
My new GF is a tall wide amazon, and she's definitely wider down there.

I've dated sluts before, and they've been tighter then her after taking 100 cocks.

On the plus side, she can bench press me, that's pretty damn cool.
>>
>>820167
Go to a Mormon Church
>>
File: IMG-20151220-WA0011.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151220-WA0011.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>824863
Horse girl ass are the best ass
Pic related
>>
>>822784
That's /r9k/ thinking, not /pol/ thinking. /pol/ is mostly traditionalists who'd love a loyal /out/ GF.
>>
File: MudTrip.gif (2MB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
MudTrip.gif
2MB, 400x259px
>>828178
...and that's why Anal was invented.
>enjoy
>>
I get the feeling i need tindet or other online slutbook.

Does no one meet locally anymore?
>>
>>828218
I dunno, the older I get, the grosser anal seems to me. I used to lust for it as a teenager and 20-something, now she's the one bugging me to do it.

>>828259
We were set up by a friend. Never used tinder.
>>
>>822784
>>823738
If you knew anything about this website you would know that mindset is /r9k/

You need to go back faggot, we are full and no one wants you here.
>>
>>820167
My wife is a forester and we met in highschool, we just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary actually.
>>
>>828259
I pick up girls from the local public school all the time, you just need better candy
>>
>>822198
She sounds into you at least, I think she expected you would be this short and doesn't care. Go for it, also bring a ton of food for "both of you" and put more for her and give her the impression you don't eat much
>>
>>824852
Nah, those are the quaders and mudders. The community is full of hoes though, trick is to pick one up that rides herself.
>>
How do I get a /out/ bf who is a ginger w a lumberjack build

This is all I want
>>
>>829590
Dipper detected.
>>
How do you even meet people to begin with? I have developed a relationship with anyone other than acquaintance in like 10 years. I don't understand how people can just go someplace, say a camping group or something just for the sake of this thread, and suddenly start getting to know someone.
>>
>>829725
>I don't understand how people can just go someplace, say a camping group or something just for the sake of this thread, and suddenly start getting to know someone.

That's the easiest way to meet someone, since you already know you have a mutual interest.

Meet a girl at a campfire, she's probably into camping. Kinda like if you meet a girl at an anime con, she's probably into Chinese cartoons. You have something in common you can start talking about.
>>
File: All woman are.jpg (38KB, 428x371px) Image search: [Google]
All woman are.jpg
38KB, 428x371px
You cucks need to get some /r9k/nowledge.
>>
>>820624
>the bitch is literally 6'6"

C
S
>>
everyone who is saying >>822778 is wrong is a normalfag

Women have no real interest other than getting attention and alpha dick
>>822784
newfag
>>
>>829725
>How do you even meet people to begin with?
be really good looking.

sorry.

wealth and fame might substitute for looks, but even then the people you meet will run off and fuck the good looking behind your back.
>>
Wha what hell, what is this bored about?
>>
>>820447
Don't worry man, there's plenty of fish in the sea
>>
>>820498
Me on the right
>>
>>824835
Most of the girls at my school's equestrian team are into anal. Pretty normal in social situations but are sexual deviants.
>>
>>830787
You need to be yourself.
>>
>>820447
maybe she just started fishing recently?? I know I just started and I bought a cheap shakespear cirius pole from walmart and i'm looking to buy one of the smaller ones with 4lb test for trout season, even bought some cheap flys to start out with. I'm not gonna go out and buy an expensive rod or fly rod when i'm just starting out lol
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.