[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Little back story most of my life I have grown up in South western

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1450926726219.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450926726219.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
Little back story most of my life I have grown up in South western ky with my own land and access to thousands of acres of state parks. The last four years I have been down in coastal Georgia. I do think know if i was spoiled with all the land back home or if souther georgia is just shit. Does anyone know if any areas around souther ga or norther FL that have state parks, areas to hike and camp?
>>
>>818723
There's not really too much good hiking, but canoeing/kayaking through the swamps and rivers of the area is pretty nice.
>>
File: 20160711_185142.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160711_185142.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>818723
Kentucky is lit, where you from buddy? Richmond reporting.
>>
>>818723
I wish California had more places to swim in
>>
>>819920
Hopkinsville reporting in.
Pennyrile is great.
>>
File: 0326160839-1.jpg (2MB, 2383x2098px) Image search: [Google]
0326160839-1.jpg
2MB, 2383x2098px
>>819920
Pennyrile forest.
>>
>>819980
Gayyyy
>>
>>818723
you're just spoiled. kentucky has the most parks per square mile of any state if I recall correctly.

I'm in the Daniel Boone National Forest area
>>
>>819920
Hoptown as well
>>
>>818723
Kentucky is literally God tier country and nobody knows

There is a reason we have such a large amount of Medal of Honor winners from Kentucky and it is because those guys grew up running around in Kentucky woods with their friends. Makes you tough and smart.
>>
>>820227
That's a good way to look at it. I've always thought that people were just fucking stupid when it came to being outdoors but I guess we got spoiled with real knowledge growing up.
>>
>>819960
Lake Tahoe, the ocean, a decent amount of other lakes in the sierras. There are plenty of places to swim if you don't live in Fresno, or are alright with a little cold ocean.
>>
georgia is so shit I think you're out of luck op
>>
>>820841
Ahhhhhhh pisssss...I figuredon't but it was worth a shot.
>>
>>818723
come to north georgia. dawson county is right on the edge between civilization and post-nuclear dystopia
>>
>>820227
You have been listening to your drunk uncle again.
Your state does not have that many winners.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.