[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I caught 4 Brown recluses by my bed. They try to eat each other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160719_153357.jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160719_153357.jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
I caught 4 Brown recluses by my bed. They try to eat each other and get caught in the sticky trap. Fuddruckers by my bed though. Fuck tennessee
>>
Nice dinner, OP.
>>
File: be_smart_and_just-2344.jpg (121KB, 850x315px) Image search: [Google]
be_smart_and_just-2344.jpg
121KB, 850x315px
>>818281
>outdoors
>OP posts about indoors
>>
>>818328
>He thinks spiders originated indoors
>>
>>818281
I wouldn't worry about them too much. I've had several crawl across me while laying in bed and Ive never been bit. Just the other day I changed a light bulb in my kitchen and found six dead brown recluse spiders in the cover for the light fixture. They seem non-agressive. Every time i cross paths with one it scurries off in the opposite direction. My advice is to not be a little bitch. Also keep a clean, uncluttered house. They love clutter.
>>
>>818414
Terrible advice. Kill yourself you unintelligent shill. Those werent recluses then shithead. They wont ever be in a high place. Always close to the ground.
>>
>>818414
Having been bitten in my sleep you are full of shit. Had a nasty bite. Even after the huge ulcer subsided the bite area itched for well over a year. Not good times.
>>
Order some stuff online called DemonWP and a sprayer. Spray all around floorboards, windows, doors, around the foundation, etc. This will kill most brown recluses pretty quickly after they come in contact with it. I used to live in Missouri and saw a lot of those fuckers daily. After I used that treatment the only ones I saw were dead.
>>
>>818465
>>818578

>I wonder why they are called recluses.

They aren't aggressive unless they are being threatened and can't run,eg you sit on one,one in a shoe you are putting on.

It is good advice. They don't like open spaces. If you keep a clean house they won't like it because of you constantly disturbing things.

>They wont ever be in a high place

Yes they will,where are you pulling that fascinating tidbit from? It would be rare to see them just hanging out on a wall but corners or ontop of furniture or in lighting fixtures isn't uncommon.
>>
>>818612
On top of furniture isnt a high place. And they>>818612
re incredibly fast, one of the fastest spider species, idk wtf youre talking about. I'm an anthropologist.
>>
>>818617
Man all spiders are crazy fast in my opinion.

They crazy little fuckers man.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krYYw0PLcak

How does it feel knowing that these things can bite you in the eye and rot off your cornea?
>>
>>818465
>i dont know shit so im mad: the post
>>
>>818582
Dont breed super spiders
>>
>>818330
Most spiders have been in your home for untold generations.

>>818414
KYS
>>
>>818281
Oh god. That's a brown recluse? I thought those were just normal house spiders. I'd kill like two a week in my old place
>>
>>818414
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>818868
Wonderful rebuttal there literally who anon.
>>
>>818946
>implying i need to rebutte absolute dumbfuckery
>>
This fucking thread. You guys are dumb as shit. Quickest way to see if a grown man is worth his salt, show him a fucking spider and watch as the ignorance bleeds out of his fucking ears.
>>
>>818617
Anthropologists study humans, retard.
>>
>>818582
I'm from rural Georgia and DemonWP is a gift from God. That stuff is the only reason my house isn't filled floor to ceiling with palmetto bugs and wolf spiders
>>
>>818952
>Another well thought out responsible with no rebuttal just memes.

I'm in the wrong place:)
>>
>>818985
>im a huge faggot please rape my face with spiders
>>
>>819007
>im a huge faggot please rape my face with muslims
>>
>>819024
Even though you are a stupid scared bitch who doesnt know anything about spiders ill still meet you in the middle to remove kebab
>>
>>818281

OP that's very ignorant of you, you have nothing to fear from Spiders they are a wonderful people and do not deserve to be victimized in just a way. Spiders are our friends, and perform many many duties such as catching bugs and watching you while you sleep.

TL:DR Spiders are 110% harmless and only gormless newfags ever whine about "muh phobia". Their fangs cant even pierce you ffs.
>>
>>819587
SIDF pls go
>>
>>819587
>>820823
I forgot about this, that's great.
>>
Even on /out/ the mention of brown recluse meme spiders cause havoc.
>>
>>818281
I found tons of them in my room and around my bed when I lived in Tennessee. What a miserable state. Now I live in Oregon and I haven't even seen a roach since moving here.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.