[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I am wondering if what we need is actually TWO commune

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: MGTOW.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
Hey guys, I am wondering if what we need is actually TWO commune sites.
What if we set one up in the UP where would could get forested land on the water with plenty of fishing and we spent summers up there.
Then we could get a chunk of land in the southern AZ desert so we could skip the brutal winters.

If we had a couple of cool converted school busses, we could easily travel between locations.
>>
>>817127
Two tracts of land that no one that wants to do it has money for. Just as likely to succeed.
>>
>>817127
I'm out the loop, who is "we"? Are "we" trying to setup some sort of selfsufficient commune?
>>
Dont ruin the UP with your shitty shanty town
>>
>>817251
Southwest or PNW would probably be easiest for year round. Not arizona though, way too hot for summer.
>>
>>817192
Why would it be a shanty ?
>>
is this going to be a cult?

I'd rather be a leader than a follower
>>
>>817874
Not a cult , and no leaders. There will be one guy who probably owns most of the land at first but thats about it.
>>
>>817185
>selfsufficient commune?
Yes, there is a guy with some money to buy a piece of land and some equipments
>>
seize the means of production, i say we get some anarcho primitivism guys and hit this up
>>
>>818695
>anarcho primitivism
So you mean being luddites ?
>>
>>818695
>seize the means of production
>anarcho primitivism
the primitivist way is to DESTROY the means of production, not seizing them
>>
I'm in for one up north. I have about six k in the bank.
>>
File: denver-colorado.jpg (3MB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
denver-colorado.jpg
3MB, 1800x1200px
>>819051
North where? PNW or Maine or serions north?
>>
So........ has anything ever happened with all the MWGTOW commune threads I've seen?

It sounds to me that one imaginary camp are just as good as two imaginary camps... It's a nice idea though.
>>
>>820072
Some chick started a website with a spreadsheet last year I think.
>>
>>818598
I have 2.5 acres, a house, some hvac'd outbuildings (one with plumbing, 30'x40', other is 20'x30') and a bunch of tools in NE Oklahoma (the part that gets rain.) There is a bunch of undeveloped land nearby that could be purchased by others, and its rural and zoned AG but only about 15 minutes away from a city. It's a building or two and a couple more guns away from being a "compound."

The problem is that while it seems like a cool idea I don't really fancy a bunch of stranger NEETs squatting on the property since I'm sure the people that show up first will be people that have little prospects where they are currently, and I have neither any effective way to vet such people nor the time to vet such people, and I'm not comfortable with putting a stranger in charge of which other strangers get to live on my land with my thousands of dollars in tools laying around while I'm away at work.

The other thing is, and I'd have to go look up the laws, if I'm not renting the land and am just letting someone live there it becomes a pain to kick them off legally if it comes to that. If I do rent to them, even at $1/year for legal purposes, I believe I assume all the responsibilities of a landlord, which I don't want. That might just be in other states though.

I am sure other people in similar situations would feel the same way, and I think this is part of why similar projects (like New Agartha that got shilled on /diy/) failed in the past.
>>
File: batemanmotorola.jpg (84KB, 479x369px) Image search: [Google]
batemanmotorola.jpg
84KB, 479x369px
>>820568
You need to make a bunch of companies:
Transfer the land to a company A, whose sole shareholder is another (holding) company B whose only shareholder is you.

Then make another company C, to be hired by company A, to be the estate agent. It is now responsible for renting it out (for that 1/year fee) to your sperglords and has the responsibilities of of acting as the intermediary between them and the land-lord (company A). Place a bunch of dummy directors and that's it. You officially have no responsibilities but still own the land.
Disclaimer: I am completely unqualified to give such advice, it is probably all wrong and won't work in your state.
>>
>>820576
Forgot to mention that companies A and B need to be limited liability ones, with liability set to the bare minimum amount legally required in such cases.
>>
>>820580
She was pretty effective at whipping up mangina rage against the local MGTOW.
>>
I am in paxico kansas today.
lots of out stuff neaby. Land is cheap as hell.
>>
>>819082
Upstate NY
>>
>>821385
NY sounds expensive
>>
Dick was gay?
>>
Arizona isn't all that hot really if you're smart. Use of shade and air water condensers can make an oasis out of most of our land. We even have a lot of northern land that doesn't really get past 90. It's just the southern parts that are hot as Satan's balls.
>>
Surely this endeavor will bear fruit.
>>
I'd love to convert a bus and just park it where I wanted it. If we all had some buses or trailers we would just need to worry about utilities and sanitation.

Problem with moving between two properties is that somebody would have to stay behind at each and watch over crops and livestock. (Unless we transport the livestock.)
>>
>>821441
it is. that's why i want to move in with people from a chinese cartoon website.
>>
>>822454
But there are lots of nice anon here who have been abused by womens.
Don't you want to meet them?
>>
>>822492
No. I would do my work but I'm a natural loner. Hopefully that wouldn't eject me from the group like it has with society.
>>
>>822579
>>822303
No it will not eject you anon. You can eat with us in silence or go off inna woods for your meals. You must communicate enough to be a useful member with work and projects but you will NEVER be forced to chit chat.
>>
>>822611
I'm tempted to fund this just to sit back and watch how badly you all completely fuck everything up.
>>
>>822726
Do it faggot,

I'll show up and help them a few weekends a month, fuck I'll make sure they succeed.
>>
>>822726
No one here is begging for money anon.
>>
File: 627401.jpg (59KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
627401.jpg
59KB, 500x396px
>>822736
You could be a weekend warrior.
The MGTOW reserves !
>>
>>820072
>MWGTOW

so... no girls allowed in your imaginary commune? :( that seems unfair
>>
>>822736
OK...just for shits and giggles how would it all work . I mean after I figured out how to remove any liability from myself.
Are we talking full on self sustaining commune type life or a place everyone can share while they get /out/?
>>822847
Did I call anyone a beggar anon?
>>823395
Sorry if women offend you but I never travel with out at least one. Some one has to police the campsite, make food and suck my dick.
>>
>>823448
>I never travel with out at least one
Then why are you asking questions?
>>
>>820568
What responsibilities do landlords in OK have? In Arkansaw they don't even have to maintain habitability and a criminal eviction can happen when the tenant is ten days late on rent.
>>
my life is shit i am looking for a commune

make this happen and i will drop $500 for the group
>>
File: 1464593234504-out.jpg (35KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1464593234504-out.jpg
35KB, 444x444px
>>820568
>tfw you live in Tulsa county but are not interested in giving up school and work for /out/ compound
Where are you near? Muskogee? Salina would be perfect
>>
File: Fight-Club-quotes-8y.jpg (34KB, 540x361px) Image search: [Google]
Fight-Club-quotes-8y.jpg
34KB, 540x361px
>>824065
If there was a kickstarter , I would def pony up some cake.
Just to watch the world burn
>>
>>823448
>OK...just for shits and giggles how would it all work
It will work like a commune. No matter who brings most capital and does the hardest dirtiest work everyone gets an equal sized plate dinner and sleeps in the same kind of bed. This always works out, people love collectivism...lol.
>>
>>824829
No one says it has to be like that
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.