[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bear/ general So anyone here encounter bears and not kill them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_n0j7tiX4HJ1r0qkt8o1_500.jpg (123KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0j7tiX4HJ1r0qkt8o1_500.jpg
123KB, 500x595px
/bear/ general

So anyone here encounter bears and not kill them?

>Be Canadian, live up north
>be friendly to all bears, black and grizzly
>don't show fear, no breaking eye contact, just remain still and confident
>after they approach they are like dogs and pets, I pet them, even cubs with their mothers, even alpha grizzlies.
>feed them, they chill and sit around, I can be holding food, they approach to take it and I just grunt they go away
>they are very docile

Thinking of making a video though I don't have any good equipment

Wondering if anyone else does this?
>>
>>816870
bamp
>>
I've had multiple close encounters with black bears, only seen grizzlies from a safe distance.
Bears are neat
>>
>>816874
>>
>>816874
>>816877
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>816879
bump fer sauce
>>
>>816879
Dunno, Google images haha. Been researching into Bear mythology. Seems its the oldest religion dating almost 1.5million years ago.

The existence of an ancient bear cult in the middle paleolithic period has been a topic of discussion spurred by archaeological findings.[3] Ancient bear bones have been discovered in several different caves and are believed by some archaeologists to be evidence of a bear cult during the paleolithic era. It was not the mere presence of these bones that intrigued archaeologists, but their peculiar arrangement.[4] Upon excavation, archaeologists on site determined that the bones were found arranged in such a way that it was not naturally possible.[4] Emil Bächler, a main supporter of the argument for the presence of an ancient bear cult, found bear remains in Switzerland and at Mornova Cave in Slovenia. Along with Bächler’s discovery, bear skulls were found by André Leroi-Gourhan arranged in a perfect circle in Saône-et-Loire.[4] The discovery of designs such as those found by Leroi-Gourhan suggests that these bear remains were placed in their arrangement intentionally; an act which has been attributed to H. neanderthalensis and is assumed to have been a part of some sort of ceremony.[4]
>>
>>816870
u r fuckign insane m8
>>
>>816870
Feeding wild animals in Canada is illegal. Please turn yourself in.
>>
>>816870
Don't forget to remove the lens cap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.