[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to catch deer in a crowded suburb?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: lions.jpg (3MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
lions.jpg
3MB, 5184x3456px
What's the best way to catch deer in a crowded suburb?

Ideally on my quarter acre of property so that I'm not seen traipsing about with a deer over my back in suburban Maryland.

I'm aware this may be somewhat unrealistic; in return, lions.
>>
Shoot with bow and arrow in the middle of the night, drag into your garage
>>
>>815505
But how do I get them to come onto my property. Especially if I've killed their friends there.
>>
>>815519
Buy a block of salt.
>>
Stick a lubed up pocket pussy inside one of those archery deer targets, wait till you see a buck fucking it, run out and slice it's cock off with your gerber machete, then follow the blood trail and strangle it with paracord.
>>
>>815501
With the hood of your car
>>
Jaw traps work well or if you want to keep them around for sexual purposes you can lure them into your backyard and use a net
>>
>>815557
Top kek

Best post on /out/
>>
>>815501

Edward, is that you?
>>
File: 1361465564441.png (43KB, 889x481px) Image search: [Google]
1361465564441.png
43KB, 889x481px
>>815534
And some Deer in Heat might help.
I though I had the story about the guy who harvested Deer in Heat scent and blurred the line between animal husbandry and bestiality, but I was mistaken.
So have this as an amusing warning.
>>
this is during hunting season, of course
>>
>>815501
So you could get a silenced shotgun and use slugs, at a short distance that could mebbe fuck one up enough that it won't run.

You could get a high pound crossbow, that might do the same thing.

You could dig a pit fall trap, but that might not work and be stranger to explain to the neighbors.

Your best bet is to go for a fawn. Those things are weak and helpless. You could snare one and then apply the makeup and lube once you've dragged it into your room. Be careful of the twinkies, deer get worried when they see the cream come out and may bite. You may want to try a hot dog before you put yourself in there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.