[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a question directed for any Arborists or Foresters from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: p-6297-ms_201_3.jpg (231KB, 460x650px) Image search: [Google]
p-6297-ms_201_3.jpg
231KB, 460x650px
This is a question directed for any Arborists or Foresters from the United States. What kind of opportunities are there for Arborists from other countries to come out and work in the US within the Forestry industry or the commercial tree surgery work? I recently completed a diploma in Arboriculture & Forestry. Is it a tough market for foreigners to get a job in the US?
>>
Looks like I need to apply for a work visa
>>
>>812688
You better do it before 2017
>>
>>812689
why's that boss? oh isn't there a cut off point for the whole year or something?
>>
>>812693
Not him but -Trump
>>
>>812695
oh right, just one more barrier I have to cross.
>>
http://pacificforestfoundation.org/forestry-logging-careers/careers.html

If you are a nigger , kindly go to Canada
>>
File: desktop tree.jpg (801KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
desktop tree.jpg
801KB, 1600x1200px
>>812697
p sure niggers try to avoid careers that involve hanging from trees
>>
>>812599
not if you come to california right now. we're going through a multi year drought and trees all through the sierra nevadas are dying due to that and a massive bark beetle infestation. PG&E has been cutting down massive amounts of trees to protect powerlines and doing it almost exclusively through outside contractors. my property alone is going to be down almost 30 trees.
>>
>>812711
I'm going to have to apply for a work visa so I think that will take a very long time for me
>>
>>812711
One company said to get back to them once I have a visa
>>
>>812713
>>812715
well if you're in the US already learn spanish and just go to california. most of these companies hire illegal immigrants exclusively.
>>
>>812718
I'm in europe
>>
>>812599
Aside from the work visa, I've known some people who worked in arboriculture before going to college. If you work hard, aren't a nigger, have a visa, and experience under your belt there is no reason for someone not to hire you.
>>
>>812599
Come to Alaska.

Shitloads of work and it pays well if you are willing to put in the time. I do thinning work when I am not on a ship. The contracts are easy to pick up in my area because no one lives here. I hear the same about contracts closer to towns.
>>
>>812964
>>812966
I'm working on getting the visa as we speak but I'm contacting companies who have open entry level positions and applying and asking for sponsorship with me paying the fees to help.
>>
>>812720
heres how you do it:
1. go to mexico, it's way easier than getting into the US
2. get drunk
3. get a cowboy outfit
3. walk across the border because you're a white, drunk cowboy and white people do that all the time and the border guards are racist as fuck and they dont care about drunk white rednecks.

if you're brown, it's a little different. you'll have to find the cartel. they're everywhere.
1. go to a dive bar and find the guy with the nicest clothes. thats the cartel.
2. tell him you need to get to america.
3. give him $1200 and they will get you to LA (modes of transportation vary)
4. learn spanish
5. get hired by a shitty arbor company
>>
>>812599
>bugguy comes to America

the anons itt have the right of it.
Manual labor in the US is done by Mexicans for the sum of two tacos and a $7.50 cent money order sent home every day.

the only way to compete with this is to either live like the Mexicans or hire them and profit from their desire to work 12 hour shifts for less money than you can make panhandling for five minutes. You'd probably make more money selling blood and semen.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x1584px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x1584px
>>
>>814388
It's not supposed to be easy. A country is supposed to be picky about who it let's in. This whole image is full of hopeless retardation.
>>
>>814683
Seriously when I read that there is virtually no chance for an unskilled foreigner to get in legally I was glad.

We have a country full of unskilled laborers looking for work give me one damn reason we should bring in even a single person more.
>>
>>814388
it shouldn't be easy to get into the best country on earth
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>814388
>be me, live in Texas
>mexicans everywhere, most have 0 skills beyond landscaping
>many are beyond shit teir carpenters
>basically none speak english
>have yet to see one without a green card

??????
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.