[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Bariloche in a few weeks. For those who don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Bariloche_view.jpg (921KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bariloche_view.jpg
921KB, 1366x768px
I'm going to Bariloche in a few weeks. For those who don't know the place, it is a mountain town almost at the bottom of south america in Argentina. Lots of woods around the area, so it's a perfect chance for a dang ol outing.

Take into account that it's winter here. There probably won't be snow on the lowlands, but the temperature will probably drop blow the freezing point during the night.

What kind of activities do you suggest I do? I'm kind of a newfag when it comes to outdoorsmanship so some easy to moderate challenges would be nice. I'd also aprecciate some general advise as this will be my first time doing this and I'm going solo.

Pic related should give you an idea of how the area is.
>>
Oh, and no need to bring a gun. There is no dangerous wildlife here as far as I know.

Not like I have one anyway.
>>
File: 1395074262850.jpg (995KB, 2524x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1395074262850.jpg
995KB, 2524x1302px
Come on nigras

Yes, I know this is a slow board
>>
>>809657
Do whatever you feel like, maybe fuck some qt aryan nazi descent, many of them migrated to there.
>>
>>809657
It's kind of hard to give you specific advise for people not familiar with the region, especially since you're new to this.
I'd say ask around for some easy hiking trails, maybe with some overnight sleeps.

Make sure your gear is suitable for the weather - but that's pretty obvious :)
Make sure people know where you'll be and don't deviate from that path unless something forces you too.
Make sure you have a map compass and know how to use them. There are youtube vids.
If you're not very experienced with these then make an effort pulling out your map and figuring out where you are on that 2d pic, even if the trail is clear, practice is great.

rivers are usually harder to cross/deeper than they appear.

good luck.

Oh, and try to find some more experienced partner, would get your skills improving much faster.
>>
OP still here if anyone has further advise
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.