[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need to upgrade my sleeping pad. I got a thermarest trail xlite,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Need to upgrade my sleeping pad.

I got a thermarest trail xlite, it's not bad but it's really bare minimum.
I'm thinking about getting either the trail pro (thicker) or the neo air xlite (even thicker but it's like a plastic bag apparently).

Anybody here owns one of these? I want something very comfortable to sleep on.

>inb4 not sleeping on a bed of nails
>>
>>805633
I own a Neo air it is pretty warm and comfortable only con i see is they are quite loud
>>
i'm satisfied with my big agnes pad. nice a cushy.
>>
>>805640
Mmm yeah that was one of my concern, I might go with the trail pro then.

>>805645
I've heard a lot about big agnes but they seems to bee to much for me, in therms of weight and price
>>
>>805633
I have the neo air and it doesn't have a hole in it, yet
I don't think it is too loud either
>>
>>805633

I've a NeoAir Lite, and I love it. It's kept me warm in a hammock in ~35ยบ weather. The only thing that I have to complain about is that it's slightly difficult to get it compress down enough to fit in the stuff sack on the first roll up, sometimes you have to roll it twice, but that's hardly a complaint. I've slept in tents and hammocks and haven't experience a hole yet and I've had it for about a year.
>>
File: ProLite_2_.jpg (21KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
ProLite_2_.jpg
21KB, 460x300px
>>805753

CORRECTION: I actually have the ProLite.
>>
>>805633
I use the thermarest neoair venture WV
Not the warmest but very comfy, not noise and decently light
>>
>>805755
>>805633
anyone knows if those are worth using in a hammock instead of an UQ for spring/summer ?
>>
>>805633
I've had an expedition UL for like 8 years still going. Super comfortable
>>
>>805755
It's basically the same as the one I have, the trail lite, but lighter.

Now that I think aobut it I don't know if going from 1.5 to 2 inches of thickness is gonna do much for me.

I was thinking about getting it so that I could keep it a bit deflated without touching the ground, but I guess I'll have to look for something else.
Wish I could fit a the base camp model on a bike lol.
>>
>>806943
Exped not expedition.. ducking autocorrect. Exped UL mat is the shit
>>
File: IMG_20151003_173519.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151003_173519.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
BA Insulated Q-core.

Best there is (next to exped).
>>
>>808056
Fucking love nemo gear.

Once they posted on fb about a sample sale and i scored a $300 sleeping bag for something like $130.
>>
>>808155
My Nemo Stratoloft/L&W BA Q-core x2 combo can be zipped together for a down filled fuck palace!
>>
I also have a Neoair, its a little noisy, and quite thin, I wouldn't suggest it if you have a solid build or move around a lot in your sleep, but otherwise its great.
>>
What kind of pathetic weak soft baby back bitches use these things? Jesus christ keep your bitch pads for yoga.
>>
>>808238
God bless you for being so willing to sleep on bare basalt!
>>
>>808238
anon you do know that sleeping pads keep you warmer because they keep the ground from sucking the heat out if you. I just use a thermarest ridgerest it was cheap it is relatively light and pretty comfy for a ccf pad
>>
>>805633
neoair xlite works great, been up and down on lots of trips with me. super comfortable, super light, but yeah...it is a little noisy. Once you blow it up and lay it down with a sleeping bag its not so bad. I toss and turn plenty but its never woken me up.

Loud setup though
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.