[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over the fear of being followed when you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 13

File: sleep tight pizza.jpg (1003KB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight pizza.jpg
1003KB, 2250x3000px
How do you get over the fear of being followed when you're /out/?

I go on hikes alone and constantly keep looking over my shoulder or just freeze up. Its really annoying ;_; i just wanna enjoy nature without being hacked up by some crazy person or eaten by a mountain lion
>>
>>791577
You don't. You just mask the fear with a firearm.

I carry when I go camping/hiking solo because you never fucking know with people anymore. I don't brandish it like a dickhead though, I keep it concealed.

>Hacked up by some crazy person or eaten by a mountain lion

Try not to impede on their known territory anon, as for the crazies, well at least you'll have done everyone else a favor by putting them in the ground before they choose to make you their next meal.
>>
>>791579
is a revolver good enough?

its an old Model 19 ;-; .357mag is strong right??
>>
>>791577
With a .357 you can kill just about anything you can hit, unless you plan on running up on a rhino.

For defense I'd stick with hollow point for blunt trauma, which is where you want it. Stopping power.

I carry my Walther PP in .32 more or less to either halt/deter a human attacker, and as in Kansas, the largest animal would be a deer if it ever decided to charge me, which is highly unlikely unless you corner it.
>>
File: 1430978906405.jpg (43KB, 480x383px) Image search: [Google]
1430978906405.jpg
43KB, 480x383px
>>791585
ok ok i'll feel safe then. I just feel like such a goober that i'll need it when camping or hiking. I dont want it to be like when i house sit and I clear all the rooms before i can relax ;_;
>>
>>791577
>>791579
>>791581
>>791585
>>791587
Man that sucks that you guys even have to worry about this shit. Here we have no predators and no guns. Not saying its better, but certainly is quite a contrast when seeing threads like this on /out/.
>>
>>791592
It sucks at times but it all boils down in trust in your own abilities and in your fellow man not to rape you in the woods.

Seriously though, conflicts aren't common, but I would always rather be the one to walk away from it if it happens.
>>
>>791592
>no guns
Where do you live?
>no predators
>>
>>791595
New Zealand. Literally not a single animal here that can do you harm. Unless you maybe count wild pigs or the extremely rare mildly venomous native spider.

And I mean we have some guns, but they are almost exclusively in the hands of farmers and hunters. And its unheard of for there to be a mass shooting or similar incident here.

>>791594
Yeah I guess it puts you on a even playing field. Which kind of seems to be the gun control argument in the US atm.. (not passing judgement, just observations)
>>
>>791628
Same here in southern Sweden, only dangerous thing is the Wild boars
>>
>>791630
I've always though of NZ as a Nordic country that's just waaaaay out out of place geographically. We seem pretty similar in many ways.
>>
>>791577

There's no need to be afraid in my case. I am the one others should be afraid is following them.
>>
>>791628
Wtf dude I live in New Zealand and the animal thing isn't a threat, sure, but I'm always terrified of crazy people hurting me
Maybe it's because I'm a young woman but like come on. Don't be so naive.
>>
>>791628
Are you for real? You guys have more lax gun laws than we do in Australia. Up guys are legally allowed to own silencers!?!?! Not to mention semi autos!
>>
>>791663
>FedoraTip.jpg
>>
There's a lot of us /out/ women here.

How dangerous is it really?
>hiking alone
>camping alone

I usually carry pepper spray and a knife. (non bear area)

If I were to get a personal firearm, what caliber would be recommended for 1) defense from humans and 2) perhaps small game if ever the need be.

I've been thinking .22 but one person said I should get a mini glock.
>>
>>791669
Uuh well I'm not going to say you shouldn't feel that way, but I certainly don't feel anything like that. We are so small as a country that I just feel very safe here in general. I mean if you walked through South Auckland then yeah, I can understand the risk. But the sort of people who go /out/ in NZ are either nice old German tourists or friendly blokes. (In my experience, and I'm generalizing). Have you had any specific experiences that have made you feel this way?

>>791679
Well sure, we CAN own guns, but I mean even our police don't carry (on their bodies). It's just not a big thing here. And public opinion I would say is very anti-gun.
>>
>>791577
Do you do that indoors too? Be uncomfortable when your back is to a doorway or dark room? May just be general anxiety

>>791754
How do you deal with ringwraiths?
>>
>>791733
Do revolver if you aren't that familiar with firearms. They won't jam and are more reliable. Get a .357 and you can load .38 special in there as well if you'd like.
>>
>>791733
.22 won't do shit for self defense

>If I were to get a personal firearm, what caliber would be recommended for 1) defense from humans and 2) perhaps small game if ever the need be.

Either a 9mm or 45 caliber. Just don't buy a glock.
>>
>>791592
oh well, what could happen when you go out with your girlfriend and have no guns with you
>>
>>791757
Hide in tree stumps m8.

>>791813
no gf = no worries
>>
>>791830
the guy was killed and she was raped for 3 days later on killed when they removed her head with a blind machete

so please, if you can, carry guns
>>
>>791577
Mountain lions scare the shit out of me, I'm glad I live on the East coast.

Get a huge dog maybe? On second thought maybe that would attract mountain lions. I dunno desu.
>>
File: DSC_5006_-L.jpg (86KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_5006_-L.jpg
86KB, 800x533px
>>791594
this deserves a (you)

>>791577
"Situational Awareness". It's a good thing to know what/who's around you.
Also, "Leave yourself an out". On my moto, that typically means parking/stopping where if something happens I can dump the clutch and go forward, and not have to navigate around an object (rock, another vehicle, etc). On the sled, that's knowing my surroundings and parking where I can just go forward, not have to turn around to get out of hazardous terrain (usually an avalanche slope).

>>791733
>pepper spray
Great option for those that don't want to carry a firearm. (I carry both...)

Human defense... in a small subcompact, 380/9mm. Compact or larger, 9mm, 10mm (would be my personal preference), 40S&W (what I carry since it's more available than 10mm), 45... much bigger than that you deal with limited capacity and controllability IMO. For bear defense, a 45 is the absolute smallest I'd go.
Anything suitable for a human is probably fine against "small game" too.
22 is worthless as self-defense. >muh stoppan powah

Shoot before you buy. Carry something you're comfortable with and confident using. Get some training and know the laws if you choose to carry a firearm.
>>
>>791733

i'm just going to throw this out there
getting a gun because you're afraid seems like a pussy move

jk
but why think you'll die? most hikes are safe. it's safer than driving a car, which you do a lot.

i think getting a gun cuz you like to shoot shit up makes more sense

tho desu maybe i shouldn't have said all this. you should get a revolver. they're mechanically ery easy to use and they never jam.

plus it's perfect fir self-defense since you don't have to learn about loading/reloading, best way to hold the gun, etc etc. 6 bullets and you;re giid
>>
>>791577

By being the crazy person.
>>
>>791592
>no guns
>implying that's going to stop an insane person from hacking you up into pieces and eating you.
>>
>>792002
>guns
>implying that's going to stop an insane person from hacking you up into pieces and eating you.
>>
>>791592
It's not a rational concern unless your're in a warzone or something. OP is just paranoid.
>>
>>791577
Well my way of handling that was to become the crazy guy with an Ax.

It works and no one goes in the woods anymore so i get it all to my self.
>>
>>792017
No I didnt mean having a gun will save you, I meant no guns doesn't matter when the psychopath isn't using a gun.
>>
>>791592
There's nothing to worry about when going out at least in the US, people like op are just weak cucks who have to over compensate because they're afraid of everything.
>>
>>791761

>They won't jam and are more reliable

Absolutely untrue. My dad's single six has jammed plenty of times, a glock is much more reliable.
>>
>>791577
I don't know, I've never felt that way.
>>
>>791984
This, don't let a gun lull you into a false sense of security. I've been /out/ in the US my whole life and never felt scared enough that I HAD to carry a gun.
>>
Why aren't Canadians scared of the wilderness like we are?
>>
>>792297
Because they don't have a giant corporate media machine pumping fear propaganda 24/7.
>>
File: 20141109_164547_1.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20141109_164547_1.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>791628
Yep NZ is pretty sweet, always feel safer with my rifle tho. Only scared of dope growers and crazys pigs at night, I've had boars wake me up in the middle of the night running past my bivi, Oh and possums screaming like bloody murder all night
>>
>>791577
Crazy Ivan.
>>
>>791813
Ok well every result for that is not in English, but I'm assuming this didn't happen in NZ? That's my point, that in NZ that sort of shit doesn't really happen, so no need for guns.

>>792367
Mmmm nice Kauri
>>
File: LOLATYOURLIFE_zpsfdd86388.png (189KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
LOLATYOURLIFE_zpsfdd86388.png
189KB, 450x472px
What the hell is wrong with you people? Stop being such bitches, I am literally ashamed of belonging to the same species as you
>>
>>791585
>I carry my Walther PP in .32 more or less to either halt/deter a human attacker, and as in Kansas, the largest animal would be a deer if it ever decided to charge me, which is highly unlikely unless you corner it.

>he lives because he is scared of death

fucking hedonist pleb
>>
>>791577
Well if you are afraid of spiders then walk into 100 spiderwebs. If you are afraid of getting ambushed in woods, then i don't know walk a lot in woods and discover that nobody is actually ambushing you? (or if they are, then youll learn to deal with it)

https://www.ted.com/talks/chris_hadfield_what_i_learned_from_going_blind_in_space?language=en
>>
>>792326
True that
>>
>>791761
Absolute garbage advice what lady with little firearm knowledge is going to be able to handle .357.
stick to 9mm or other easy to handle caliber
>>
youre looking over your shoulder for a reason op. the human body is very good at know whats going on around it. you WERE being followed by someone or something. if youre in the us then theres a good possability of it being a sasquatch. if he wants you to leave youll know about. he was simply obvserving you. take care.
>>
This is why i dont go out with my gf. Also i live in fucking middle eastern country where lots of syrians, kurds and fucking islamists hanging around. Yeah i live in Turkey. I dont know if i should grap a bear sprays, ofc using on humans. I dont think small paper sprays will do shit versus more then 2 people.
>>
>>794042
any dangerous animals in turkey? i assume theres wolves and the like?
>>
I go /out/ in Western Europe only so the risk of predators/crazies is close to zero. The former are limited to a few pockets of wilderness where wolves/bears have not been exterminated, the latter is only found in cities.
>>
>>794042
Pepper spray > bear spray it's a lot stronger people don't realize it because when they read "bear spray" they think it's going to be more concentrated and powerful towards bears but it's the opposite.

I myself am not that worried about meeting crazies in the woods... I'm more worried about some dumb hunter accidentally shooting me out of nowhere, doesn't matter if it's not the season, doesn't matter if I wear orange, doesn't matter if they're supposed to stay away from the trails, people never follow the rules and "hunters" are more like dumb teens with their parents guns shooting anything that moves to look cool. That being said I still do carry pepper spray. I was thinking about buying a gun recently but I don't have the money and I'm not willing to budget for it.
>>
>>794042
long live the kurdish resistance
>>
>>791595
UK here, whilst /out/ing isn't great/not as good, we really have nothing to worry about so long as we aren't trespassing out in the open
>>
>>791772
>.22 won't do shit for self defense
I know nothing about defense and guns, but why would a .22 be useless/bad, surely if I shot someone with a .22 they would be stopped at least?
>>
>>794043
Bears are common in north and northeast but wolfs pretty common in everywhere.
>>794062
Ah i see, well still i dont think pepper spray would help at all versus a pack of mongrels.
>>794066
Yea yea i hope that too, so we can force those fucking monkeys to going back to their caves.
>>
>>791577
A gun and a thermal monocular. Flir makes some for like 600 dollaridoo's they work to about 70 meters away which is great
>>
My biggest fears are that someone stumbles into me while taking a dump, drunk teenagers that wont go away and fuck with my gear and accidentally getting shot by a hunter.
I'm playing the forest, which can be one fucking scary game when you are planning on going /out/. don't know yet whether this makes me stronger or weaker.
>>
Jesus...can't there be a fucking middle ground between "oh my gosh is that a skinwalker I think I heard a wolf I need to carry a .454 and eight cans of pepper spray I'm soo scaaaarred" and "psft you conservatards are pathetic my liberalism makes me immune to mortal emotions like fear I'm going to march into bear country wearing nothing but a flower necklace"

I like guns but the Forest Service did a study on bear encounters and found that people using pepper spray were less likely to be injured than people using firearms. It's easy to find so you can read it and make your own conclusions but I'm relatively convinced you're better off leaving the gun on your belt if you round the corner and there's a bear in your way. The idea of having to shoot an animal out of season should make any good sc/out/ lose sleep anyway.
>>
Only thing I'd be really concerned about is thievery. If I'm away from my ruck while gathering wood or getting water some inbred scumbag might swipe it thinking they can hock my gear for meth.

I've encountered some weird fuckers in the woods. One time I was a couple of km into the woods when I ran into this disheveled old man who proceeded to follow me, ranting at me about the government for half an hour before I managed to get away from him.
>>
>>791577
I've never feared being followed. I've had mountain lion tracks in tracks that I made 20 minutes earlier, and I still don't worry about being followed. We're the apex predator.
>>
>>794078
There are enough stories about someone emptying an entire magazine of .22lr into an attacker that was still able to keep coming and stab them to death that gun writers have generally cautioned against its use as a defense round for many years. .22lr has definitely killed people, and nobody wants to get shot with anything so odds are it would still be a problem-solver for you, but if you're going to go "Condition Red" as they say and shoot someone you had better hope it kills them. If you just drew on some huge ex-con who's coming to hurt you they're going to go get a giant adrenaline rush and go into all out fight mode, now imagine you empty your pistol and they're still standing. You're in a lot of trouble.

Forget about using a peashooter for animal defense too, even if you could kill something big with it in theory by hitting them just right you are going to be under severely imperfect conditions. Even the best marksmen can't pull off a perfectly aimed vital shot when the beast is about to leap on top of them.
>>
>>794134
In general, the bigger the gun, the less shot placement counts. Anybody who disagrees has never seen an entire quarter of an elk ruined by a close up shot of a 7mm Mag.
>>
>>794139
I feel like that's self explanatory to anyone who understands what guns do

with the lack of knowledge you see in the press and among facebookers I frankly wouldn't be suprised if people think that they're magic thunder wands though...
>>
>>791577
I carry a spear, 10 small knives on various parts of my body and some bear spray.
>>
>>791577
That is sad that you have this paranoia. When I'm in the woods, I feel that I am in my own realm. Any human threat I assume is disadvantaged because I am comfortable inna woods, I move quietly, can move quickly and am armed if I feel I need to be. I generally assume that the type of person who is as familiar with the woods as me will be a good soul for the time he has spent there. Anyone blatantly out of place I see, I have seen first and already calculated how to dispatch them should I need to. In grizzly country, if the bear decides to attack and gets the drop on me, I figure I have it coming for being the invader.
>>
>>794123
are you the same guy that heard Help Me coming from the garden whilst having a fag or something?
>>
>>791577
Sleep tight, wheelers.
>>
>>792055
SO MUCH THIS

/thread
>>
File: shitsnormal.jpg (79KB, 715x447px) Image search: [Google]
shitsnormal.jpg
79KB, 715x447px
>>791628
New Zealand has fucking vampire PARROTS THAT POKE HOLES IN LIVE STOCKS BACK AND DRINK THE POOL OF BLOOD.

YOU FUCKER. QUIT TRYING TO TRICK PEOPLE TO COMING TO NEW ZEALAND SO YOU CAN MURDER PEOPLE AND CREATE A POOL OF THEIR BLOOD TO FEED YOUR PET VAMPIRE PARROTS!!!
>>
File: wild-pigs2.jpg (285KB, 795x425px) Image search: [Google]
wild-pigs2.jpg
285KB, 795x425px
The most dangerous thing I've run into was a trio of feral dogs on a day hike in the desert.

All i had was my hydration pack, and a walking staff. I crested a hill I saw the three dogs at the top of the next rise and as soon as they saw me they broke into a charge and at less than a quarter mile away they closed that distance fast.

I saw a patch of prickly pear cactus that was roughly U shaped and put that at my back so the dogs could only come at me from the front. The lead dog was a pitbull mix and he never broke his stride he just leapt into the air and lunged for my throat. I don't think he was expecting to have my staff rammed down this throat as hard as I could manage. I nearly skewered him through and he bit down and wouldn't let go.

The other two had pulled up short and were growling as I kicked dirt into their faces while trying to keep the other dog pinned down it was thrashing hard and started to go into convulsions. I'd rammed the staff far enough down it's throat and into it's chest that I had a pretty good feeling that it would die, I just didn't know if it would happen soon enough before the other two dogs attacked. One was a Shepard mix, and the other was a mutt, not that big, but big enough to be trouble with the other dog.

I'd been javelina hunting with dogs before to see how they hamstring their prey, before going in for the kill. I've seen run the boar to exhaustion turning him from side to side tearing at the hind quarters, and knew that I had to get my staff free of the other dog or it was going to happen to me.

I gave the pitbull a shove with the staff hoping it would trigger a gag reflex then yanked it back as hard as I could and spinning the staff back, at the same time. I ended up launching the pit bull into the prickly pears. Where it thrashed while it died. I fought off the other two with the staff as they chose then to attack. I broke their front legs, and left them to die. Zero fucks given. I carry a knife now.
>>
>>796209

...and a spare set of shorts.
>>
>>794062
That's not true at all bear spray IS pepper spray and it has a higher concentration and better range than self defense pepper spray. The only other thing comparable would be police grade riot spray.

>t. Five years as a trip outfitter
>>
>>791577
you need therapy, not a fucking gun. stay at home, pussy
>>
>>791577
Get an /out/ dog. Honestly, they will distract you from the fear and alert you if someone approaches long before you can see them.
>>
>>791577
I have some level of confidence in myself OP. Thats really all there is to it. The woods/mountains/desert aren't some scary place teeming with level 99 murderbears and hobo booty warriors. I don't worry about being attacked by animals or people because I know that
>A
its never going to happen statistically speaking
>B
i'll win if it does
>>
Seek psychiatric help. Seriously. There is a difference between merely knowing the right way to think and having the right brain chemistry to pot it in action.
>>
>>791577
You're more likely to slip in the shower and break your neck thank any of your paranoid scenarios. Get a grip and some perspective.
>>
File: S&W Model 66.jpg (213KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
S&W Model 66.jpg
213KB, 648x486px
>>791733
A .22 is good it's probably the most useful gun you can have. If you can afford it a Smith & Wesson model 317 is a good choice, 8 shot revolver, light weight, and stainless. Anyone who says .22 is useless doesn't know what they are talking about. When I took my federal law enforcement traning we were told more people were killed with .22's and .25.s than all others combined. Now you aren't going to kill a brown bear with it but for humans it's fine and easy to learn with, and fun to shoot.
>>
>>796431
Actually bear spray is lower concentration. Because supposedly they are more sensitive to it. Look it up on google. Or check out Midway USA
>>
>>797956
Photo has wrong caption, it's a 63. 617 is similar but with 3" barrel.
>>
File: 1429742570474.jpg (1MB, 1629x2542px) Image search: [Google]
1429742570474.jpg
1MB, 1629x2542px
>>791733
I would Google s&w shield, glock 26/42, and walther pps. They will be small and light enough to actually hike with. 9mm is good against ppl and will scare off curious animals. Consider a quality holster from raven, bravo, galco, comptac, aliengear and get a rigid belt that will support the weight. Other quick things to consider are night sights, an accessible flashlight, a spare mag, quality hollow points, and professional training.
>>
>>791959

Only decent advice in this thread.
>>
>>791577
You're just a twat. You should probably stick to your moms basement and play vidya games
>>
File: 61CZuivFwtL._SY679_.jpg (52KB, 299x679px) Image search: [Google]
61CZuivFwtL._SY679_.jpg
52KB, 299x679px
Carry a can of bear mace. Good for scaring off bears/mountain lions, and also very effective for disabling a would-be attacker so you can get away (bear mace is a lot stronger than normal mace). It's also not as suspicious if you get stopped by a park ranger or something and you don't have to worry about the legal ramifications of shooting somebody. Even if it's rightfully in self-defense, you'll still have to go through a bunch of legal bullshit which would be made even worse by the fact that it happened in the middle of nowhere with no witnesses to vouch for you that it actually WAS self-defense.
>>
>>798395
>>797961
Just googled it, I guess I was wrong. Bear spray actually is weaker. Just get a big can of regular pepper spray.
>>
>>791577
Tried anti psychotics?
>>
>>791577
>How do you get over the fear of being followed when you're /out/?

If I'm by myself, this fear never really goes away. Why should it? You can die in the woods. The chances of being attacked by animals or humans is incredibly low, though. The chance of dying from said attacks is even lower.

If you want comfort, camp with friends or in a populated camping area. The uneasiness of camping by yourself is helpful and allows you to sleep lighter should anything creep up on you at night. The uneasiness will wear off after you camp in the same area repeatedly.
>>
I must not fear
Fear is the mind killer
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration
I will face my fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And where it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing
Only I will remain
I will not fear
>>
Ausfag reporting in

I go camping and hiking often. This is always an issue for me. Even when I'm with friends, I always feel like at any moment I madman can come and attack me. I'm not even afraid of the animals, I know wombats and possums won't do me any harm, and even as for snakes I'm not too worried.
I hate that we can't have pistols, any advice other than a semi-auto pistol?
>>
>>798395
>>798397
I've been looking it up and it seems pretty random whether or not bear mace is stronger or weaker than regular mace, just depending on the brand. Bear mace is anywhere from 1%-2% of the active pepper oil OC, personal mace can be anywhere from from like .18% - 3%, it just depends on the brand, most personal mace you find in the stores ARE weaker than bear mace because they are <1%.

I am a dumbass and bought mace without looking at the OC % and it's only .66%. Now I have to buy some mace that works better than throwing mild hotsauce at someone.

I am not gonna lie I get scared pretty easy but I end up going alone because all of my friends are too annoying to do anything other than carcamp with. Also I don't like dogs enough to get one for safety, they're cute but really annoying after awhile.
>>
>>791577
Your image reminds me of pic related.
>>
File: poodle.jpg (133KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
poodle.jpg
133KB, 800x597px
>>799584

would help if I chose a pic
It's my last dog (standard poodle)
>>
>>791630
And sandniggers
>>
>>799484
Spray a bit on your hands then rub your eyes, I guarantee you it'll be worse than hotsauce.
>>
>>791577
god it's good not to be an american.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.