[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fishing & Tackle Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 69

File: image.jpg (99KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 500x746px
#54- "Fuck This Rain" Edition

Previous Thread-
>>789241

I have been getting rained out everywhere the past week. Got half an hour in at this lake and the rain is here.

>back to 3D wimminz

Should I cut open the fat snek?
>>
>>791310
>Should I cut open the fat snek?
Duh.

Have you ever tried some of those storm bluegill/crappie lures for sneks? If that's what they're eating they might be killer.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>pic of fat snek

>>791309
Which is why I tell new anglers to go with 6lb-10lb mono. Normally a medium setup with 8lb since it is more forgiving than 6lb if they snag some weeds. Losing $60 worth of lures the first time out won't be fun. And I tell em 10lb if they want to to catfish or carp a little bit.

Not sure why you're complaining. Nobody here tells new people to put 40lb braid on their bass fishing setup. I don't even do it, and I'm the biggest braid shill.
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>791312
I was actually pulling in a Zoom Super Fluke, got caught up in the weeds and the snek grabbed the tail when I was pulling it through. That's when I tossed on the Rooster Tail. Inlines always seek to be the best for me.
>>
>>791313
Open it up,
Also go buy a net with small.holes, and try scooping throughout the weeds on the side of the pond, maybe you will find bby snwks
>>
File: c4.png (1MB, 1142x1014px) Image search: [Google]
c4.png
1MB, 1142x1014px
thinking about going down to Bass Pro and picking up pic related. anyone here with any experience with the original style Abu casting reels?
>>
File: 103817371.jpg (291KB, 908x1165px) Image search: [Google]
103817371.jpg
291KB, 908x1165px
Have any of you seen this fish?
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>
>>791325
This is my favorite forced meme
>>
>>791310

Is she pointing the rod from the back seat of the powerboat towards the front? Does she even have a line in the water?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>791324
Ask Skid, he has an Ambassadeur

>>791312
So they like watermelon...

Also a crawdad tail. A real one.
>>
>>791329
Sadly it'll end some day when I do catch him. Could end tomorrow morning
>>
>>791324
What are you trying to do with it btw? I think you normally want to run some pretty heavy weight on those. Skid tried to bass fish with it using #30 PowerPro and it didn't work so well.
>>
>>791326
Looks comfy af

>>791331
Hey you helped the environment and got a free lure! Having a good day I see.

>>791332
Well goodluck
>>
>>791324
I love them but I fish mostly salt water.
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>791335
Man, I almost had a second one too. A little smaller, but same shit where it was just lurking by the shore. They must be breeding or nesting. I saw a big one too but it disappeared before I could cast over it.

The little guy, it had the Rooster Tail in its damn mouth. But it was tough. It was only like 2' off the shore and they don't like to hit those spinners when they are going slow. With a slow retrieve, they just chase em and check them out. So I was running it fast but was getting to shore right as he was about to get a shot at it.

And I didn't keep the worm.

Also, there's like 5 other people at this lake fishing. Fuck. Gonna try another spot for 20min before it gets too dark. Hopefully there aren't a bunch of people there.
>>
I have a hard time getting fish (bass and pike) to actually hit
I see them following my lure in but they don't bite
Been using crankbaits and softbaits
>>
>>791350
Are you giving the rod some twitches and/or pausing during your retrieve?
>>
>>791350
First, I would say make sure your presentation is good and you are giving them twitches like TXfag says.

If they are still just following (I get that a lot) I will run the lures faster. Gives them less time to check it out and they have to decide whether to bite it or just let it go. That's what I have to do for these snakeheads and Mayans most of the time. People reccommended that to me, especially in clear, warm water.
>>
File: canada4.jpg (1MB, 3264x1606px) Image search: [Google]
canada4.jpg
1MB, 3264x1606px
>>791334
pike fishing mostly. I've got some suffix 832 that I could put on it but I was just wondering if anyone has had any good or bad luck with that reel. Also if I ever try to bass fish with it wouldn't some 8lb mono be fine since the diameter of 30lb braid is the same as 8lb mono already?
>>
>>791362
I would wait for Skid or somebody else who used those. If you are going to be using 1oz+ lures, you might be able to get away with it. I use low profile baitcasters, never really messed with those.
>>
>>791324
For cats, pike, and anything else with .5-3 ounce baits they're hella
>>
>>791362
You'll love your ambassador then
>>
>>791386
alright, thanks! whats the lowest pound test you've ran on it?
>>
>>791309
We should go fishing sometime
>>
>>791388
#15 mono
I'd say put #20 or #30 braid on it though unless you're not great at casting a meme caster.
>>
>>791393
i already have some 30# braid ready to put on it for pike but if i decide to use this reel over my other low profile reels im wondering if it would feel the same or if the spool drag on the Abu would be too much for smaller bass set ups
>>
>>791395

A lot of exotic/invasive species are thriving in florida, unfortunately. I'd blame the pet trade but I don't think peacocks are common aquarium fish at all...
>>
>>791405
Florida D&R actually likes the peacocks though. They are considered a "Game Fish" so all the same rules apply to them as largemouth bass. None of the same rules as other invaisive stuff.
>>
>>791397
You'll have trouble casting anything lighter than 3/8 ounce by my experience with it
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 638x851px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 638x851px
Fished a golf course pond for about an hour today that I know has at least one 10# bass in it cause I saw it get caught about 7 weeks ago

Got 4 bass pic related was the biggest

I'm gonna keep going back there until I catch the big one
>>
>>791415
They were intentionally introduced in the 80s to prey on other invasives.
>>
Are wire leaders pleb? What should I use instead for a leader?
>>
>>791424
They're not pleb if you're fishing for sharks, otherwise they're not necessary and can spook fish
>>
>>791424
What are you fishing for?
>>
I tried that soft crank and it actually has a pretty decent action. I ended getting it snagged and losing it though, so I'll have to get a new one soon.

>>791420
Noice
>>
Anybody have advice for cutting cutbait for catfish? I've never had much luck and I don't know what the best cuts are and how big a piece should be for a 1/0 circle
>>
>>791428
Pike, pickerel, bass
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>791424
Flourocarbon is pretty abraision resistant, so that will normally work as a leader for toothy fish unless you are going for something like sharks. Plus flouro is hard to see underwater which is why I use it as leader material anyway.
>>
>>791429
here ya go, its a good company, Trout magnets work well, as do the thunderhawk swimbaits
good to know the soft cranks worked well
http://troutmagnet.com/specialty-lures/thunderhawk.html?p=4
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 203x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 203x448px
>>791434
Damn, I need to keep an eye out for those. I like the chartruese. And they are only $3 which is nice. I wonder how long they will last. Even those Storm shads will last through a handful of fish though.
>>
>>791433
i didn't know gars could be cute
>>
>>791434
Cool might order some in a bit. They have some neat colors.
>>
>>791436
ive NEVER seen them in stores, and ive looked for their products, i ordered directly from company and they shipped the order out by the end of the day
>>791439
send me one , i like the firtiger one personally
>>
>>791430
Cut smaller pieces to get more catfish. Cut bigger pieces to get few, but bigger catfish.
Try to get the intestines hanging off the hook so it looks like a worm, you might get a bass or something else.
>>
Those California 420 mini lizards have been doing some serious work lately

Hands down the best thing I've ever fished around here
>>
>>791432
For pike I use a #30 mono leader and just keep an eye on it
#10-20 mono or flouro will be fine for bass
>>
>>791438
Fuck a fish anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (253KB, 1290x1935px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253KB, 1290x1935px
I'm wondering if this pic is worth fucking with anymore like that KVD one. I think I need to do it on PC though. Tried to just get the white part on the bottom with a collage app and it kills the original photo quality so damn much.

Anyone know a good free photo editor for PC that I could play around with? I just want to take the original photo, put it on that white background without losing all the quality, and add text. Also probably put some numbers on the pic.

>>791445
That's gotta me on my list of stuff to order online one day when I want to pay for shipping. Those darker colors are nice too. I like the "sprayed grass" Zoom color a lot.
>>
>>791444
Checked
>>
>>791448
Gimp. Adobe photoshop for poor people who don't know how to steal it.
>>
>>791461
I mean I could steal it but I'm too lazy. I would rather just do it on my phone if all the editor programs weren't so handicapped. I seriously had to use 3 different apps to make that KVD Bass Essentials one. And it kills the pic quality each time I save and open it in another.
>>
>>791430
>Anybody have advice for cutting cutbait for catfish? I've never had much luck and I don't know what the best cuts are and how big a piece should be for a 1/0 circle

I used to use stinkbait, livers, worms, punch bait, etc, but then tried cut bait and quickly found that I was catching the biggest catfish ever. I didn't catch as many, but all the ones I did catch were larger. I go back to the other stuff when I just want some 12 inchers to fry up.

Some things I've learned...

1) Wide gap circle hooks work much better than regular circle hooks for holding live/cut bait.

2) If you're using a panfish/baitfish around 6" or so, then cutting it in half, with half the head/guts on one end and half the guts tail on the other works fine. Otherwise, big chunks about 1-3 inches should do it. Bigger pieces dissuade smaller fish from taking the bait.

3) No need to bury the hook in the bait. Just hook the corner of the bait and leave as much hook tip exposed as possible.

4) Hook it at an angle so that if the bait flips over, or the hook turns around, it doesn't do so in such a way that the tip of the hook ends up stuck back in the bait.

5) When the fish does take it, because the hook isn't deep off in the bait, chances are high that he just has the corner and is slowly swimming along as he works the whole piece into his mouth. Let him work the bait a bit, THEN start reeling to get the circle hook in the corner of his mouth. Do not set the hook by bowing he rod as if you were fishing for bass with a more conventional hook. You'll pull everything out of the fish's mouth.

6) I tend to use a slip/carolinaa rig, santee rig, or free line and wither set my drag really light or open the bail. Then I watch my line like a hawk. That is until I got a couple of bait runner reels and electronic bite alarms.
>>
>>791497
What is the best way to get started catfishing?

I'm a lifelong bass angler so my knowledge about how to fish for anything else is pretty non existent and there's state record bass around where I live

A 105 lbs blue and a 78 lbs flathead
>>
>>791526
*state record cats

Fuck it's late and I took some Xanax earlier
>>
Hooked my tackle box today.
Flung it into the lake,it was floating so i was the retard in his boxers in the lake today
>>
>>791310
how much should an ugly stick run me at walmart? im on my drive north to alaska and im in washington now and am going to a fish and tackle place tmrw. was at walmart earlier looking at prices. i still want the pfllablahblah president thing pepsi is always pimping out. but i want to make sure the rod i get is decent. what ugly stick would yall recommend? need something before i get to alaska that i can do trout and salmon on
>>
File: full.jpg (33KB, 638x680px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
33KB, 638x680px
Hey NJ anon from other thread here.

Any of this stuff worth buying for my new tackle box? (Guy that was completely clueless.) Going to dicks tomorrow to see if they will give me a 10 dollar refund on rod since price dropped day after I bought. '

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=101177686 (Buy 2 get one)

and
Regular-Price Live Target Lures, Big Bite Soft Plastics, Lunkerhunt Frogs and Kraken Hardbaits
buy one get one.
>>
>>791534
Also any reason I shouldn't just buy a giant pack of crankbait/lures from the chinaman on ebay?

They have like several hundred piece sets for 30 bucks.
>>
>>791534
Shadow rap is pretty gud. Yum plastic should be decent, their worm is a popular senko for poorfags.

>>791535
There's always risk of buying from cheap shits from random chinamen on ebay. Shit might not work well, or at worst, be toxic somehow.

If you want cheap shit with some decent use, you can buy Dick's in house brand like field and stream and jawbone. Jawbone lures are like $10 for 5 and there's spinner, crank, popper which would cover many basic bass lure.
>>
>>791526
>What is the best way to get started catfishing?

6+ foot rod. Doesn't have to be super stiff, but nothing too light. Anything that can handle a larger bass in cover will do.

While I personally prefer rear drag or bait runner spinning reels, baitcasting reels are just as great. Again, anything that can handle larger bass.

As far as line goes, I personally use 20+ lbs braid as my main line. Catfish are strong fighters, like to stick to cover, and will pull you into it whenever possible,

A usual rig consists of 3/8 to 1oz egg sinker on the main line, followed by a good sized barrel swivel (not the ones with the clasp) followed by 6 to 24 inches of 20+ lbs mono or flouro leader, and size 2 to 2/0 or even 3/0 wide gap octopus or circle hook.

Or you can just fish bait under a float. I like free lining it, especially in running water, where I can let the current carry it along the bank.

As far as bait goes, it depends on the species...

Channel cats are good on punch bait, stink bait, shrimp, and cut up panfish. Blue cats tend to love shad. You can catch them in ponds, rivers, creeks, etc, especially around cover. They are the most aggressive feeders.

Blue cats are very similar to Channel cats, but can also be caught on shad. Alive, dead, or cut up. They like bigger bodies of water with more fresh water, but otherwise act like Channel cats.

Flatheads are different in that they overwhelmingly prefer live panfish, but will also take cut bait. They like rivers and creeks and hang out under banks, around logs, and other ambush points ready to strike out at prey passing nearby.

You'll also catch Bullhead aka pollywogs/mudcats/pouts. They never get more than 2 or 3 lbs. These are the catfish that have spines along their dorsal and pectoral fins and they'll stick you if you aren't careful. It's very painful.
>>
>>791526
>>791557

Also, the biggest mistake a lot of people make when fishing for catfish is keeping their bait in the same spot too long. If you aren't getting bites within 15 minutes or so, cast to a different area.

Yeah, if you spend 45 minutes to an hour in a single spot, a stray catfish may wander by and go at your bait. You're not fishing where the catfish are, though. You're just getting one of them who got lost on his way to where he really wanted to be.

Oh, and catfish bite, so just keep that in mind. They don't have sharp teeth or anything. It's more like sandpaper, but they can clamp down surprisingly hard, and it can startle you, causing you to withdraw your hand, which is where those sandpaper teeth comes into play.

And while some people swear by night fishing, I've found that- like many other fish- catfish prefer dawn and dusk and can be caught plenty well during the day. Most of my big catfish were caught around dusk, though. Usually as I was getting ready to head home. After catching a few, I would get excited and put all my lines back into the water, only to find they had stopped biting after the sun went all the way down.
>>
>>791537
Starting to lean towards grub and jighead for first fishing outing.

Will this be fine for panfish/bass?

Should I still use a bobber or any weight or is jighead heavy enough?

Also the tacklebox I bought came with bait set hooks like non offset ones. What are these used for if not for worms?

Anon in other thread + pepsi recommended offset hooks for worms and jig heads for plastic grubs.

Either that or im gonna grab a spinner.
>>
File: pDSP1-21703519_alternate2_v750.jpg (216KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
pDSP1-21703519_alternate2_v750.jpg
216KB, 750x750px
>>791570
This is what I currently have at my disposal.
>>
>>791570

Panfish are ridiculously easy to catch. I've caught them on bare hooks before.

When fishing a jighead, just cast and real it back in. The depth will vary depending on the speed you reel and how you orient the rod tip.

In time, you'll get fancy with it by integrating twitches and stops and stutters during your retrieve. Try imitating a wounded baitfish.

"Offset" here means that the tip of the hook is not perfectly aligned with the shank. If you looked at it dead on, it skews off at an angle. This help keeps the fish on the hook. The barbs keep your soft plastic baits on the hook.

The red tool is a hook disgorger. If a fish swallows the hook, you stuff that thing down its throat, get the hook in the slot, spin, and then withdraw. The fish is very likely to bleed a lot and may very well eventually die.

If it was a panfish, then cut it in thirds (head, middle, and tail), hook the top corner of one of the pieces with one of your larger hooks, put a bobber about a foot or two from it, and cast it back out under a bush or the edge of some reeds/branches/rocks near deeper water. You'll catch bass and catfish on it.

Using panfish for bait is illegal in some states. Consult your local laws first. I know it's legal in Texas, and whenever you get your license, they give you a free handbook explaining all the laws.
>>
File: lakeboat.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
lakeboat.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
Welp, spent 4 hours trolling a 1 0z Spinner and a Small hardbody up and down the lakefront to no avail, not even a tap. Eventually got too fucking cold and windy and called it quits. Also outboard refuses to start now.
>>
>>791532
Get a 2-4kg rated stick, around 7ft or so. 2 piece obviously.
>>
>>791591
how do i know its 2-4kg rated?
>>
>>791600
It will say on the rod?
>>
>>791601

Not in 'merica
>>
>>791613
Really? It doesn't even say in poundage or whatever?
>>
>>791617

It says what strength of line is ideal if that's what you mean. So I'd guess you are recommending a Light/Medium Light power rod with 4-8 pound test line.
>>
File: 20160610_215057.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160610_215057.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Potato cam pic, but I got this last night. I'm heading back out now, hopefully I get something big to show off
>>
>>791623

Cute

No, I do not want to fuck a fish.
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Pretty cute tbqfh
>>
>Replies: 452
>Posters: 3

Nice """""""""""""""""""""sport""""""""""""""""""""" you have there
>>
>>791589

Well that sucks.
>>
>>791563
>After catching a few, I would get excited and put all my lines back into the water, only to find they had stopped biting after the sun went all the way down.

I read something that said catfish feed throughout the day so it could be that they're just moving shallow during the morning/evening and then prefer deeper water or heavier cover during the day.

I don't know about that whole night fishing thing. Me and my buddy went out with his dad and we stayed on the lake until 1 in the morning and only caught two cats. I think location is more important than time of day for cats. Seems like it's just one of those things that gets passed around but isn't really true.
>>
>>791622
Well yeah pretty much, short Ugly Stiks are great for flicking heavy stuff around but good luck using them for smaller trout lures and such.
>>
>>791681
Got me out of the house for most of the day, better finding out now the outboard is being a bitch than finding out next week when I'm taking it on a trip.
>>
>>791684
>I read something that said catfish feed throughout the day so it could be that they're just moving shallow during the morning/evening and then prefer deeper water or heavier cover during the day.

That is exactly what they do. They prey on minnows and small fish in the shallows at night. It is the best time to fish for them, but you must you acclimatized live bait. Goldfish are a very popular live bait for catfish. Check local regulations about using fish as live bait. Some places don't allow it. When in places like that, I'll catch some sunfish out of the same water and use it as live bait. It doesn't introduce anything new for anyone to complain about and if I reel it in, "oh look I caught a sunfish..."
>>
Guys it's going to be over 100 degrees today but I haven't fished in a couple weeks and want to get out. Fuck I wish I woke up early this morning. I'll probably still go out to explore a couple spots this afternoon with no expectation of catching anything.
>>
I figured the rod I want to pair my ambassadeur with. An uglystik elite salmon/steelhead rod. 9 foot long extra heavy. 3/4-3 ounce lure rate and line 14-50. That should do me well for pike, musky, cats, and some salt.
>>
>>791310

I just want to clean her asshole with my tongue
>>
>>791310
I have
>American Spirit Nite Stick, medium heavy graphite composite
>Quantum Optix 60 Spinning Reel
>Trilene 20 lbs mono (I think, doesn't specify, doesn't look like braid)

This is my "big" fishing setup. Catfish and the like. Any suggestions to improve it? My buddy runs 50 lbs Spiderwire braided for cat, is that a good brand? My dad used to use it before he died and most other fishers in my area use it.

Also, I know this gets asked a lot, setup suggestions for bass/bluegill/crappie? I plan on having my big fish rod and then a second rod for bass and smaller.

I know fishing basics, I just want to get a bit more advanced.
>>
Breathable waders on sale at bass pro if anyone is in the market.
>>
>>791463
Oh, if you mean a phone app I can't help you there. All I know is computer shit. Try your app store?
>>
>>791801
Braid is GOAT. There are a bunch of advantages over mono. Plus it may be expensive at first, but it will last you 5 years instead of 1.

And for a smaller setup, it depends if you want to do more bluegill/crappie or go for a lot of bass in cover. For the bluegill/crappie, I would go with a lighter rod and do a 1000/2000 size reel with 4lb/6lb line respectively. A 2000 size with 6lb line is nice because you will still be able to feel crappie and won't lose good size bass (unless they start running into lillies and wrap you up).

If you want one more for bass fishing where you will run heavier lures and be going through weeds, a 3000/30 size reel with 8lb/10lb mono (or even 20lb braid) is a decent setup. But it won't be much fun for bluegill.
>>
>>791811
Not too worried about lillies. I mostly fish ponds and we don't have a lot of lillies in my area. I honestly can't think of any body of water with lillies near me. Only cover is duckweed and trees.

So a light rod then? I know people are crazy about the ugly stik, figure one of those and then a decent spinning reel. Probably a 2000 with 6 lbs would work best for me. Brand suggestions for any of the three?
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>791571
>>791570
Use those jigheads that came with the kit, put those grubs on there, and jig em along for whatever will bite. No bobber or extra weights.

+1 about what dude was saying with those Jawbone lures at Dick's. It will be cheap to get a couple of the basic bass lures in your collection. You will snag a couple lures eventually too, it just happens. At least this way it won't hit your wallet too hard. You should def grab a small Rooster Tail while you are there tho. They are like $3 and panfish and bass love them.
>>
>>791812
Ugly Stiks are always a decent choice, but they aren't super sensitive.

I run this setup which would be close to what you are looking for:
>Okuma Stratus V 25 (~$30 from Dick's)
>Berkley Lightning Rod Shock 6' ($40)
>Power Pro 10lb braid

Those Berkley Lightning Rods
>>
>>791812
>>791819
Sorry, clicked "post" too early

The Lightning Rods are nice for the money. Same price as Ugly Stiks and I think I prefer them to the Ugly Stik. Better action. Most retailers have them and you could do a 6' or 6'6" medium or medium-light.

And those Okuma reels aren't bad at all for the money but there are a handful of good reels for $30-$40. Even more options if you want to spend $50-$60. Shimano Sienna and Abu Cardinal SX. Get either of those in that 20/2000 size and they will be great for 6lb mono. I just do the braid because I fish everything with that rod and mono pisses me off.
>>
>>791822
What about mono bugs you? I don't think I've ever bothered to use braid. Until the last couple years I didn't even try to catfish so I never needed the strength. Also I don't mind spending money on good quality. As long as I get my moneys worth of fish I'm happy.
>>
File: 19361631.jpg (3MB, 2979x1678px) Image search: [Google]
19361631.jpg
3MB, 2979x1678px
THIS IS NOT SIR NIBBLESWORTH!
>>
>>791824
It's more flexible than mono, doesn't have the memory (where you get the loops in the line from sitting on the spool), it doesn't get brittle after a couple months and randomly break, plus I can cast 1/8oz lures on 15lb line.

>>791825
>those red find
I'm afraid Nibblesworth may be in that belly by now
>>
>>791824
I personally hate the stretch, lower sensitivity, and loops you have to deal with when using mono. I pretty much only use it on a rod I have setup for lighter crank baits.

>>791825
No but that's a damn nice feesh. What kind of bass is that? The mouth looks too small to be a largemouth.
>>
>>791834
Forgot the sensitivity part. That's a huge one.

I grabbed Miami anon's rod and casted out a Texas rig with mono and forgot how much it stretches. I try to jump it a couple inches and can't even tell what's happening at the other end of the line.
>>
>>791831
Don't say such things, and I'll find out if Nibblesworth is in there. Friend wants to eat it.

>>791834
It's a 5.5lb largemouth. It's at a angle and it's mouth isn't open much.
>>
>>791839
>tfw it's only a 5.25lb largemouth and the other .25lb is Nibblesworth
>>
File: 237848.jpg (36KB, 630x217px) Image search: [Google]
237848.jpg
36KB, 630x217px
>>791834

Spotted bass? If so, thats a huge spot lol.
>>
>>791850
Sadly I can't confirm. It's in my friends freezer at his house.
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>791856
I'm just gonna start sending you guys snakeheads so you stop keeping big bass

That big one I got, I thought that would be a good one to bring to the taxedermist but I bet there's bigger ones in that lake.
>>
>>791860
That's the first bass I've kept. Only keep panfish and the occasional catfish otherwise.
Friend of mine i regularly fish with says he caught a 10 pounder, although he has no proof
>>
>>791839
I was thinking spotted bass but the colors are kinda weird so I dunno it probably is a largemouth

>>791850
I'm not good at distinguishing different types of fish from the same family so that's why I wasn't sure
>>
File: IMAG0650.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0650.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
Whew guys I just went down to this stream in my area and it looks like it may be holding some good fish. Didn't bring my gear with me but did see a ton of minnows and some larger fish, looked like they might have been rainbow trout. And there are some deeper holes where I couldn't see the bottom, probably at least 6 ft. I'm hoping some bass are hiding down there.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to fish here? I'm thinking inline spinners and maybe a Texas rigged craw?
>>
>>791918
Cast beyond the hole and then reel into it or let the water push your bait (or fly or w/e you're using) right into it. Have a sinker on it so it drops in the hole. Using a bobber is optional.
>>
>>791918

Maybe drop shotting a plastic minnow or worm into one of those holes.

Me? I'd catch some bait fish, hook it through the nose, and live line those suckers along with the current and into any holes, eddies, or cover I could find.
>>
>>791532
ask girl in op's pic, she has been beaten with an ugly stick a time or two
>>
File: rat.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rat.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
I picked up some rattle traps at a garage sale today. Anyone recommend a good hook to mount on them?
>>
File: rat2.jpg (119KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
rat2.jpg
119KB, 960x720px
>>791963
I'm in a little over my head and didn't realize what a job it would be to find proper hooks for so many.
>>
>>791563
>>791557
Thanks for this write up mate. I'm not the guy who asked but I asked in the last thread. Went catfishing for the first time in my life yesterday and have nothing to show for it
>>791326
>>
>>791962
>that girl
>ugly

Anon I hate to break it to you... But you might be kinda gay
>>
File: IMAG0654.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0654.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
All I caught today was this little guy on a foul hook. I think I squeezed him too hard trying to get the hook out of his side. RIP in pieces little buddy
>>
>>791977

Should have tossed him back on a hook. Circle of life and all.
>>
>>791977
What kind of fish is that?
>>
>>791991
Ya, that did cross my mind but I didn't have any hooks for that on me.

>>791993
Green sunfish
>>
>>791993
>>791994
No it looks like a longear sunfish
>>
>>791993
Pumpkinseed
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 640x1136px
>>791994
I think this is a green sunfish. They don't have as much blue.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>791963
Damn, what would you need so many Rat-L-Traps for? I mean, it's not like they are Mepps.

What did they want for the whole lot?

If I grabbed that, I would just be dragging them on the bottom like Texas Rigs.
>>
Guys I live near Myrtle Beach south carolina but I want to catch a smallmouth bass. Where is the closest I can go to make my dream happen? Are there any in North Carolina?
>>
>>791965
And for the hooks, just do the regular trebles. I think you should look for a bulk pack on eBay or something. If you try and buy 3pks of trebles for all of them, it will end up costing like $200. You also need the little split rings.
>>
>>792003

Looks like a longear to me too. Fins are very bright and the gill flap looks linger. Pumpkinseed tend not to have the bright fins and have a red spot on the end of their gill flap... which makes them commonly confused with the drabber Redear.

And they all often interbreed, making everything even more confusing.
>>
>>792018
Yeah those are confusing to tell. Green sunfish normally have the longer body and big mouth, which kinda looks like that but green sunfish will be a darker green on top and not light blue. Pumpkinseeds have that big round body with a small mouth.
>>
>>792009
Definitely. The yellow fin edges are a dead giveaway
>>
>>792014
New River is the best smallmouth spot in NC. It's near Jacksonville NC which is just past Wilmington NC if you're coming from Myrtle Beach .
>>
>>792018
>>792019
Thanks guys, I'm learning something new every day here. After further research, that was definitely a longear, or possibly a hybrid. But man I was initially confused as fuck to be catching that on a crank.

And I think I'm done with fishing that lake for a while. The bottom is all rocks and it seems like I've been getting snagged every other cast. I've been losing all my good lures and that makes me very sad. ;_;
>>
File: goodshit.png (659KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
goodshit.png
659KB, 477x477px
AWWWW SHEEEEIT.

Looks like I didn't miss much the past 3 weeks. 25' fish are consistent. A few 30's have been pulled out this weekend in the Saco. 40's are still down in Wells/Kennebunk area.

In another week or so the big boys should be cruising the estuaries, and by the 2nd or 3rd week of july the hogs will be back out on the beaches which means the best fishing of the year is still upon us.

fuck bitches... catch fishes...
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1187x721px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1187x721px
>>792078
the best two from yesterday.
>>
>want to fish yesterday
>It rains
>Want to fish today
>It's super windy to the point I can't cast anything

Guess Im doing nothing today, maybe it will be better tomorrow
>>
>>792083
>went to fish today
>30+ mph gusts
>still tried in vain for 3 hours
>don't regret a fucking thing.
>>
File: splitshot_2_j_opt-300x397.jpg (18KB, 300x397px) Image search: [Google]
splitshot_2_j_opt-300x397.jpg
18KB, 300x397px
>>792075
>And I think I'm done with fishing that lake for a while. The bottom is all rocks and it seems like I've been getting snagged every other cast. I've been losing all my good lures and that makes me very sad. ;_;

Try fishing shallower running baits. A short lipped hard jerkbait should work.

Or try fishing lures under a clear float, or live bait under a normal float to keep them from sinking to the bottom.

Or you can try a drop shot rig (picture top left). Rig your bait weedless style and use a weak knot on the weight so that if it gets snagged, you just lose the weight.

Stick with the rocks. Fish like cover, so if you aren't losing baits, you're not fishing where all the fish are.
>>
>>792086
i was going to go out im my kayak,and get blown around a bunch but decided against iy, plus i want to try to bring out my ittle cousin and he wouldnt do to well with wind ka yaking
>>
>>792083

I've been off since wednesday and it's been windy and cold every single day. Still supposed to be windy tomorrow but I think I'm going to try anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>792078
>>792079
Is that from the spot right behind your place? Glad to see you gettin out there.

>>792083
>Lern2cast
It's windy pretty much everyday here. I just have to deal with it if I want to get out more than one day a month.

>>792075
If you want to use cranks, get down on some squarelips or get some Rapalas. "Originals" will only run a couple feet deep and "Husky Jerks" normally stay pretty shallow too.

Alternatively, if I'm fishing somewhere with a lot of snags, I like to run those Storm or Tsunami shads. A pack of 6 is like $5 and they only have the one hook on the top so the most they normally hang up on is a tiny bit of grass.
>>
>>792087
Yeah I've been meaning to try dropshotting.

>>792105
I'm not sure what my problem is, but I have the worst luck with those storm baits. I can't cast one more than 5 times before snagging and losing it. And the lure I lost today was a blue fox spinner and those don't seem to run very deep, though I was letting it sink a bit before the retrieve so that's probably why.
>>
>>792087
Yeah I've been meaning to try dropshotting.

>>792105
I'm not sure what my problem is, but I have the worst luck with those storm baits. I can't cast one more than 5 times before snagging and losing it. And the lure I lost today was a blue fox spinner and those don't seem to run very deep, though I was letting it sink a bit before the retrieve so that's probably why.
>>
>>792105
it wasnt so much about csting, it ws more about not wanting to kayak y in 40 mph gusts, though part of it was not wanting to have my line go flying to one side when casting
>>
>>792108
>>792111
That sucks. I have lost a lot of Mepps and other inlines in the past but I normally don't have an issue once I learn the lake. I just run them a little faster over the snag spots.

And I'm suprised you lose the Storms so fast
>>
>>792115
It's probably just cause I'm a nub and not working the bait correctly. Also if I had a boat this probably wouldn't happen much. From the shore theres like a 50/50 chance of wedging into the rocks on the retrieve. Though that little rapala that I foul hooked the sunfish on was bouncing off everything very nicely.
>>
>>792128
You will figure it out. Even from shore, it is fine fishing most lures. Although I have a lot of spots where I don't like fishing super deep diving crankbaits.

But even if I do use diving cranks, they will all float when you stop reeling. So when I get close to a drop-off where they get snagged, I will just let them float to the top and pop them out of the water. How you work the rod tip has a lot to do with it as well.
>>
File: east-matagorda-bay.png (41KB, 400x348px) Image search: [Google]
east-matagorda-bay.png
41KB, 400x348px
Anyone have experience with East Matagorda Bay this time of year?

I went down to the west bay last month and fished off the piers with Carolina rigs and popping corks using live shrimp as bait. Caught plenty of sheepshead, black drum, and speckled trout, but only 1 or 2 of them were keepers. Tried using cut pinfish and mullet, but they didn't even get a bite.

I hear the fishing in the eastern bay is supposedly better due to the shell reefs, but I've never been out there.

My plan is to head down to the Colorado river jetty and then take a truck along the beach to do some surf fishing. Any tips for this time of year? Any other species I should target? Any places I should avoid? Any favorite restaurants in the area?
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>rained this morning
>didn't go to the pier because I didn't want to waste the money if it started pouring
>went bass fishing instead

This guy is pretty big for my lake
>>
Off to night fish. Wish me luck.
>>
>>792261
Wut are you goin for?
>>
Hey guys. I got a short fishing day coming up this week. Fresh water reservoir. What live bait do you recommend?

Help a bro out?
>>
>>792285
Just get sumn medium shiners if you want anything besides panfish
>>
>>792139
O shit one of my uncles lives in Matagorda

Fishes for drum and hunts wild hogs

Not sure what exactly his setup is but if I talk to him anytime soon I'll be sure to ask
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Well I went to bass pro for the first time ever today and I was kind of underwhelmed. I think the cabelas near me has a bigger selection. Bass Pro didn't even have normal lead bullet weights. I picked up one of those blue foxes though and some punch bait so I'm ready to try that out.

>>792078
Bad ass

>>792108
I loose those storms a lot too in rocky bottoms

>>792139
When're you gonna go? Me and a buddy are gonna be there next week. If you see a green tundra say hi.
>>
>>792306
Damn, the Miami Bass Pro only has the Blue Foxes up to size 3.

And they have lead bullet weights, but they are the painted store brand ones which pisses me off. It is like $4 for a 10pk when I could get the unpainted for 98¢ at Walmart.

And Bass Pro's selection kinda varies depending on the store. The Miami one is connected to a mall and is a bit smaller than the one in Dania Beach (Ft. Lauderdale) but I guess they are building a new one in West Palm Beach so now I will have 3 Bass Pros within a reasonable drive yet no Cabela's in the state.
>>
>>792139

I haven't done a lot of surf fishing along Matagorda so I don't know the specific area well. Also, the water conditions determine what I'm using. IMO, Texas bays and surf are *generally* similar. If you're wading the surf, just use popping corks with about a 2'+ leader with a live shrimp. Matagoda has a good bottom so you could also Carolina rig with shrimp or mullet.

For popping corks, I buy those un-weighted popping rigs with the conical slip cork with the with the wire and plastic beads - the cork is white with an orange band (Academy). I buy red glass beads and replace the plastic beads with the glass. Then I color all the white on the cork with a sharpie (black). Finally, I hang a 1/3-1/2 in-line lead weight off the bottom loop of the wire (all this requires taking the rig apart with pliers...easy). Tie your leader to the other end of the weight. It's a trout killer for the Texas coast. This time of year is perfect for such a rig.

Also, use a monofilament leader (I typically use the same as my line) and a non-stainless/non-brass treble hook. You *will* change the mono leader often if the bite is on so have a spool of line with you in the surf.
>>
>>792308
I already have some number 3 mepps so I figured I'd get a little bigger.

I think the store brand weights they had were steel because they seemed really big compared to the normal lead ones I get
>>
>>791310
>how much should an ugly stick run me at walmart? im on my drive north to alaska and im in washington now and am going to a fish and tackle place tmrw. was at walmart earlier looking at prices. i still want the pfllablahblah president thing pepsi is always pimping out. but i want to make sure the rod i get is decent. what ugly stick would yall recommend? need something before i get to alaska that i can do trout and salmon on

bump
>>
>>792313
Ugly Stiks are pretty much $40 errywhere. How big are said salmon? I'm thinking a 6'6" medium will probably be the way to go for everything from 1/2lb to 5lb. And make sure you get a spinning rod if you are going with a spinning reel like the President. Casting rods have the little trigger on the handle, you don't want that for a spinning reel.

Walmarts also have those Berkley Lightning Rods for the same price as Ugly Stiks. Check those out.
>>
>>792313
>>792318
Elaborating on the Lightning Rods...

They will be orange so you will see one. Pick one up and shake it around compared to the Ugly Stiks. You will see the difference in action. The Lightning Rods have a bit faster action. The tip isn't quite as wobbly. Ugly Stiks seem to be good for hucking heavier lures and weights while the Lightning Rods are easier for finesse stuff imo.

I know somebody else here grabbed a Lightning Rod after I was talking about them and they seem to like it too.
>>
>>792306
>When're you gonna go? Me and a buddy are gonna be there next week. If you see a green tundra say hi.

Father's day weekend, Showing my dad, brother how to salt water fish. The plan is to fish late Saturday afternoon/night and early Sunday morning.

We'll be the bunch of black guys.

>>For popping corks, I buy those un-weighted popping rigs with the conical slip cork with the with the wire and plastic beads - the cork is white with an orange band (Academy). I buy red glass beads and replace the plastic beads with the glass. Then I color all the white on the cork with a sharpie (black). Finally, I hang a 1/3-1/2 in-line lead weight off the bottom loop of the wire (all this requires taking the rig apart with pliers...easy). Tie your leader to the other end of the weight. It's a trout killer for the Texas coast. This time of year is perfect for such a rig.

I actually have a couple of those right now, along with a bunch of glass beads I got for rigs. I guess I have a project for tomorrow. Still have a half dozen weighted and unweighted popping corks from my last trip, though.

I've got 3 reels with 30# braid with 30# fluoro leaders now, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't downgrade everything to 15# for increased casting range and because I really don't expect to hook anything THAT big.
>>
>>792321
Ah damn we'll be there the next weekend
>>
>>792306
My local tackle shop has a lure selection to rival any BPS

And I get access to local knowledge as to what to fish when and where

The guy there turned me on to those California 420 mini lizards which I said previously were hands down the best thing I've ever fished around here but I'm gonna amend that to the best thing I've ever fished period

He also said he has people drive from 4+ hours away because their lure selection is just that good they've got literally everything plus a bunch of out-of-production shit that you just can't find anywhere else

It's a true gem
>>
>>792329
The tackle shop I had near me in IL had a pretty dank selection. I miss that place. I need to look for more like that around here but lots of them are really small and have a lot of saltwater.

I still maintain that Bass Pro would be better if they changed their selection a little bit. Like I mentioned with the spinnerbaits. They have like a 10'+ section of just those War Eagle spinners and they are all so fucking similar. Only like 3 different colors but you can get them in 3/8oz, 1/2oz, 5/8oz, 3/4oz, gold blades, silver blades, one gold and one silver, etc.

They have a shit ton for soft plastics though. And also gotta remember the saltwater is big so a huge portion of the fishing section is saltwater.
>>
Does anyone use fishingreminder? I never bother leaving the house if its a poor or even average day, I don't know why. I haven't been fishing lately and the only few I've caught this season have been during 'excellent' days. It's been cold as fuck here too (Ontario)
>>
>>791816
What size?

Also what is that marabu thing in my kit for?
>>
>>792331
>I still maintain that Bass Pro would be better if they changed their selection a little bit. Like I mentioned with the spinnerbaits. They have like a 10'+ section of just those War Eagle spinners and they are all so fucking similar. Only like 3 different colors but you can get them in 3/8oz, 1/2oz, 5/8oz, 3/4oz, gold blades, silver blades, one gold and one silver, etc.

That's the problem you get with the "big box" stores is they've got all these contracts with distributors so they have to stock a bunch of shit that most people may not actually want
Not knocking BPS they're great especially when it comes to rod and reel but they just can't compete with this local spot when it comes to lures

The nearest BPS to me is ~1 hour away but I don't have any reason to go back since I found this local joint
This local place even has more Zoom than BPS it's literally shelves that are floor to ceiling high

I might go back soon to give the guy my thanks and maybe pick up a dank lure from the 1970s or something
>>
>>792327
not that guy, but fathers day weekend is next weekend.
>>
>>792336
My local academy has the zoom hookup. Basically one of the shelves is just filled with zoom lizards and flukes. It's my happy place.
>>
>>792337
It's Monday senpai that's this weekend
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>792335
Whatever size looks like it will fit in the fish's mouth. And those marabou things are pretty much the same deal. Jig em or swim em and panfish will eat em up.

If those grubs work for you, next time you are at Dick's or wherever, check out the little Gulp! curly tail minnows. There are 2" ones thay work awesome on jigheads and underspins.
>>
>>792331
Hey Pepsi you shod get me this
UGLY STIK® ELITE SALMON/STEELHEAD CAST
MODEL#USESCA902XH
>>
>>792343
I was going to take the money out of my 401k for it, but then I looked at the rules and "Buying fishing stuff for random people on the internet" wasn't a legit reason for withdrawing it.
>>
>>792342
I tried to find shallow crankbait/Agila Spinner and worm bait/bullet weights but got overwelmed by variety/sizes available in dicks.

Ended up just getting 10 buck adjustment to my rod price. (After rebate my vengence combo will be 40 bucks now)

Got a lead on local pond from family member but still no luck finding fishing buddy.

Also still have to spool my line and actually find out where I can learn the fishing rules in my state (NJ) the booklet they gave me just says how many of each fish I can take and what size.
>>
>>792347
You just have to think of what you are trying to catch. Bluegill will be Mepps Agila #1 and the little <2" Rapalas (the skinny ones like Original or Husky Jerk). Crappie will be slightly larger like Agila #2 and ~2.5" Rapalas. Largemouth bass will be Agila #4-#5 and the bigger ~4" Rapalas.

Bullet weights for 8lb line, 3/8oz or 1/4oz should be a good size. And a #3 EWG worm hook should fit a lot of the worms, crawdads, lizards, and smaller flukes you could run on Texas rigs.
>>
>>792350
Im running 6lb line atm.

Forum I read said pond im thinking of going to has;

Bass, sunfish, Catfish,Muskie, crappie, Bronco Bluegill,and yellow perch.

Guessing grub would be my best bet?

Never fished before so once again not sure what to expect. Will that bait get a wide range of things?
>>
>>792350
Not that anon but I literally can't get shit on my mepps agila #3. Too big for panfish and I've never caught a bass on it.
>>
>>792352
Anything but the catfish will hit those grubs. And even then, catfish can hit lures, just not often. Probably won't get the muskie though unless you are really lucky. Not sure the 6lb will hold em.

I would do a smaller one at first and try to go for some crappie, perch, and bluegill/sunfish. Bass will hit those too but sometimes it is harder to hook big ones well. If you can haul in a few crappie though, it will be a fun day and you can get the feeling for everything. Maybe you will get some small-medium bass lurking closer to shore as well.

Just remember to look for structure and weeds and fish around that. Dropoffs too. Dawn and dusk are normally the best times.
>>
File: 10310747.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
10310747.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
>>792352
>Never fished before so once again not sure what to expect. Will that bait get a wide range of things?

Inline spinners/rooster tails get hit by everything except catfish... maybe. Depends on how aggressive the channel catfish are.

Also, small hard jerkbaits, like the classic Rapala minnow. I've caught everything on this thing and its bigger brothers.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>792353
Pic is 4u. #3 is one of my favorite sizes. I hit lots of snakeheads, bigger mayans and bluegill, and largemouth on them. If I'm doing specifically largemouth, I like a #4 tho.
>>
>>792354
Any advice on learning to cast before I go?

using a spinning reel. I watched a few youtube videos. Is it safe to try it in my backyard?

Also is it frowned upon to bring a folding chair with me?
>>
>>792318
thanks pepsi
>>
>>792352
This anon is pretty much saying everything I have been telling you too. >>792355

A Rooster Tail or Mepps and an Original Rapala or Husky Jerk Rapala will be two of the best lures to get started with. I just reccommended those grubs for now because you already have em and bluegill will always eat them up.
>>
>>792347
See if you can find a Mann's baby 1 minus in baby bass color

That's really the GOAT shallow crank

I've also had a lot of success with a BPS house brand shallow crank in sexy golden shad color
>>
>>792357
If you are using lures, you should be walking around the shoreline and casting in different spots so you won't even want the chari. With live bait, a chair is a good idea but you still want to move if you arent getting bites in a spot after a bit.

And just put a little weight with no hook on the line and try casting wherever.
>>
>>792354
Jeremy Wade caught a massive Muskie on 6 lb mono with a minnow rigged on a jig head

He wasn't even trying to get a Muskie he was just trying to get his confidence back by getting a lake trout or walleye after getting skunked for days trying all kinds of giant spinners and whatnot
>>
>>792344
I'm not random people I'm the poorfag you gave some #30 power pro to
>>
>>792361
>>792362
So when I hook a fish. (If I do) Do I simply reel it in?

If it makes a noise like somethings pulling hard do I wait till it stops pulling to reel in? When should I pull rod backwards?
>>
File: fish2.jpg (902KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
fish2.jpg
902KB, 1440x1920px
Went frogging for the first time ever. landed 8 total in about 2 hours. 4 were this size
>>
>>792365
No rods for furries.

Sorry (fox) man.
>>
>>792435
Not a fox
>>
>>792373
Nice. I love flogging. You did well
>>
>>792466
What's your fursona?
>>
>>792469
He's either a dog or a wolf or some other meme animal
>>
>>792368
Pretty much. When you feel the fish grab it, you want to give the rod tip a little jerk so it sets the hook. Make sure your drag is set right. And if you hook something big, you can always tighten it up a little while fighting with it. But dealing with the drag and all that takes some practice and you will learn what your preference is. I normally set mine kinda light and then will tighten it up after I hook something big if I need to.

If you are just getting bluegill and crappie, they probably won't pull the line out if your drag is set right. If you hook a 3lb+ bass, that should be able to pull a bit on 6lb line when it tries to run. Just keep reeling and pulling the rod up until you tire him out.
>>
>>792368
If a fish is taking line or fighting hard, hold your rod tip up and keep the line tight. When the fish pauses, drop the tip of the rod while reeling in the slack. When you get the rod tip down, stop reeling and pull the rod tip back up. Rinse and repeat until the fish is in.

Think about it like this. When the rod tip is up and the fish is fighting, it's not only pulling against the drag but also against the spring of the bent rod. This tires them out and when they take breaks, then you can real them in and only have the dead weight of the fish on the line.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>tfw this is all I need
>>
>>792518
I'm sure that's nice and practically pays for itself in BJs but I couldn't spend money on a fishing boat that can only be fish from the stern. I guess it's cool if you're a deep sea buff but sight fishing flats while someone spots from a tower is GOAT
>>
File: FullRig.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FullRig.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
>>792518
>tfw when I'd just be happy with pic related
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Anybody know what a good cheap gas motor would be for this boat? I've got a minnkota electric on it right now which is fine for ponds and cruising lake shores but id like to get a bit more power so I could fish the rivers
>>
If you had to choose only one which would you choose, MTB or LTB?
>>
>>792553
i prefered lucky tacke box to mtb, personally, Plus Mtb caught me trying to cheat the system, and ltb did not
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>792553
If you look at what people are getting in each, they are basically the same. I did MTB and wasn't disappointed. I did go with the "Pro" box for 2 of the 3 months though.
>>
>>792554
Why do you prefer ltb? And what do you mean by cheating the system?
>>
>>792561
He tried to order multiple times using the $10 off code and MTB caught on but LTB didn't.

They are the same shit though, just pick the package you like. They even come with the same brands a lot of months.
>>
>>792566
only difference i mtb has the better easier to navagate website, and ltb seems to care abot the customers a bit more ( they sent me an email saying they wanted me back, and if i ordered multiple months they would add a free month ) though mtb might have done the same if i didnt try to be sneaky
>>
I got a box of 1/8 oz jigheads with the spinner blade on them, but the whole jig rotates in the water, what am i doing wrong?
>>
>>792568
Do you think the multi species or fly fishing box would be worth it? I normally just buy lures as the need arises but it might help me try new things.
>>
>>792604
i thinkon their website you can che3ck past boxes, take a look gto see what to expect
>>
>>792604
As for hardbaits, i've hooked predator fish besides bass and even carp and catfish while targetting bass.

I've never caught anything besides crappie, sunfish and bass on soft plastics.

Im not exactly sure on the distribution of hardbaits to soft in each of the kinds of boxes as this is my first time ordering a bass box from both ltb and mtb, but if you think it'll be fun either way, i would try it.
>>
File: image.jpg (883KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
883KB, 2448x2448px
>>792568
Is there a way to track my LTB package like with mtb?
>>
>>792610
idk, its supposed to ship out on the 7th ( or is it 10th) and mine has always showed up on , or before that date
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>792602
Make sure the soft plastic is on there straight
>>
should i go out today and try for some walleye in a pond i dont really know? and get blown around like a motherfucker in my kayak, Or should i maybe go to the river and try for trout and anything else that will bite
>>
>>792619
Should I just run these steady with a few pauses? Could I slap one on a beetle spin for maximum flash? I never know what to do with jigs.
>>
>>792622
Go for da big feesh. Post pic of biggest feesh when done
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>792623
Depends. You can just swim em at medium speed with little pauses or go really slow and bounce them off the bottom. You could try a beetle spin if you want, I have never done it.
>>
>>792628
Theres chance of channel cats, bass, and walleye at the one lake, ( though ie neer had much luck there) and at the river theres chance of trouts, sucker fish and perch etc
>>
>>792628
>>792630
though if i go to the walleye lake i need to stop somewhere first and catch some shiners, If i go to the river i need to go find some worms
or i can always go to the pickerfel pond a mile away from my house and try for bass an pickles with lures
>>
>>792629
How's this heat affected your fishing in Florida? Things got real slow up here in Georgia last week. I'm fishing running water but it's pretty shallow. Hopefully things pick up as the water drops and
everything moves into a few deep holes

I'm thinking about going out and making a small rock dam just to add some depth to my favorite part of the creek. Figure it'll get blown right back in the winter
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>792640
10 months out of the year, it is like fishing on the hottest August days in the rest of the country. That's why I pretty much always use Texas rigged stuff on the bottom. Casting them out into really deep water is the only way to get decent bass.

Jan-Feb is pretty much the only time I can fish topwater successfully or consistently get bigger bass on cranks and spinners.
>>
I just recently got really into fishing and I'm looking to upgrade my shitty spinning reel.
What are some half decent baitcaster reels/rod combos I can that are fair for their price? Nothing over the top, but doesn't have to be the cheapest quality either.
Also, any recs for line/leader if I'm just really pike/walleye/bass fishing? Thanks
>>
>>792643
It was dead no matter what I tossed last week. Normally I can see bass and greenies hanging around this one channel of the creek but they weren't there. I'm gonna see if anything is back this afternoon and start working on moving rocks. It's a wide creek but I could easily stack a foot and a half of rocks across one section in a day. I'll leave a window so the fish can run upstream but hopefully it'll raise the level some. Might work on moving around some dead trees to improve the cover. Wish I could do something about all the silt that has built up
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>792644
How much are you trying to spend? You could look for something like an Abu Garcia Revo S for ~$120, or there are some decent Daiwas in that price range. If you want to go cheaper, I have an Abu Garcia Silver Max ($60) which has been working fine. Otherwise if you have a Bass Pro nearby, check out some of their store brand baitcasters. You can get a lot for your money with those.

You should think about braid for the baitcaster so you can really rip through weeds and heavy cover. I run 30lb PowerPro on my Silver Max and 20lb on my Revo SX.

>>792647
Try going at sunset and dropping something like those brush hogs, crawdads, or lizards far out there on a Texas rig. Even a big curly tail worm. Go nice and slow. Lots of times they will hit it right as it's dropping in. That is the only way I'm able to get bigger bass most of the time around here with the hot sun and warm water.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 640x1136px
>>792644
>>792657
Looks like Bass Pro has most of their baitcasters on sale right now. They are supposed to be pretty damn nice. I wouldn't hesitate to grab one of these Johnny Morris CarbonLite reels.

Forgot to mention, Lew's has a lot of nice looking baitcasters <$100 as well. Check a few of them out and see what feels good. Find one that is comforable in your hand when you palm it with the rod.
>>
>>792657
I've had some luck with wacky rigs. I'm fishing a creek that doesn't get very deep at all so "the bottom" is in play even with a shallow diving crank. My theory is that the fish have moved elsewhere to avoid the heat.
>>
>>792661
Good luck. I would still try to get out there right at sunset or sunrise though. They get slow with the heat but they might be ready for a meal around then.

Fishing is so damn random though. Even with the heat and sun, sometimes I will still land a big one in the middle of the day.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
LTB came in.

Ill try the soft plastics.

the bd series topwater and the walking paycheck seems too translucent for the waters i fish. They have the same bleeding minnow color, but i like the rattle and the bd one has a nice scale pattern that might produce some shimmers.

the gary yamamoto lipless crank looks really interesting and i suppose the flash/shimmer looks brighter than a redeye shad, but the rattles are a lot softer/more subtle.

And finally the livingston lures pro sizzle is fuckhuge. This is the largest bass lure I own now. So it is apparently an electronic lure and it makes sounds/ flashes lights? How do i turn it on...

Also

>using baby bass colors for bass fishing
>>
I'm a complete noob when it comes to fishing. Do you attach some shit to the line if you got lures that don't weight much? Or are those lures specifically made for fishing by boat? I've been looking for lures for trout fishing and they're really light
>>
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>792671
Here you can compare the gary lipless to a red eye shad in sexy shad.
>>
>>792673
Fly fishing or really light line.

>>792671
All 4 of those came in LTB? That's a good haul.

And they always have some big display for those Livingston lures at Bass Pro but never payed them much attention.
>>
File: 1423212632604.gif (497KB, 370x263px) Image search: [Google]
1423212632604.gif
497KB, 370x263px
>>792678
Alright, thanks! I'll try to get a light line, I'm just about due for a new line anyways. Recently got a fishing pole and I've been out fishing every other day not catching shit, but still having tons of fun. Honestly seems like the most comfy hobby ever
>>
>>792676
I have seen those and their spinners and they look decent. I was suprised though because I was expecting them to be really expensive like the soft plastics but the prices were actually reasonable.
>>
>>792683
What are you running right now?

You could think about a second combo, an ultralight with 2lb-4lb mono. I have a little Ugly Stik with a Shimano Sienna 500 reel on it and I run 6lb braid on that. The line is equivalent to 1lb mono, so it is super light and thin. I can cast tiny stuff like Mepps 00 and tiny Rapalas with it and catch bluegill and tiny stuff all day.
>>
Skid being a furry has literally triggered me. Fucking filtered.
>>
>>792678

Yup it's the ltb bass xl with 10$ offso a pretty damn good haul for under 15$.

Oh shit so the livingston lure only lights up and makes noises in the water. You can simulate this by holding the hook hangers. it's a pretty loud sound and the blue light in the tail is insane, I'm definitely trying this even if it is fuckhuge
>>
File: lure.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
lure.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>792686
I couldn't tell you to be honest, I got it as a gift so I'm not sure what it's equipped with. As for the lure it's a bit like pic related, just blue and a bit bigger. Pretty heavy
>>
>>792688
Oh, ok. That makes sense then. That's like when I got the MTB Pro boxes, I would get a Lucky Craft, a Yo Zuri, and then a few more $5-$10 lures.
>>
>>792644
cabelas canada has a fenwick castin combo that ive been eyeing up for something like $70 for fathers day, so its like half price.
>>
>>792686
What's it like running braid that small? I love fishing ultralight and braid might help me avoid the constant snags I get on rock bottoms
>>
>>792701
Not bad. Just gotta try not to knot it up since it is so thin and flexible.

I really like running #10 braid on 1000-2000 size reels. They can handle 1/8oz stuff fine and I don't have to worry if I want to put a 1/2oz lure on there for some reason and go for big bass.
>>
>>792693
A little strange since they essentially gave me 3 different sized walking/ floating cranks and a lipless crank which i dont consider particularly amazing for summer, but i'll trust their judgement
>>
File: 1406851896687.jpg (64KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1406851896687.jpg
64KB, 403x403px
>>792687
skid made a passing mention of it, it should effect nothing in this thread, to bad too many tards cant stop circling back to it, seems like theyve got way to much intrest in what some dude does on his own time, i mean skid seems nice, im sure he could take you to a fur party if your that interested, if not gtfo and lets go back to fishing .... why the hell have i had to type this in the last three threads.
>>
>>792469
Technically I've got two but one rarely is used
Saint Bernard, and clydesdale
>>
>>792715
Thank you
>Passingly mention something
>Everyone points at it and waves if around in anger
>Reply to their false accusations to defend myself
>Be accused of forcing it in people's faces even though I never bring it up first
>>
>>792707
That's true, those would've been better 2 months ago.
>>
Why the fuck is even the shittiest of boats expensive af? I just want a cheap piece of shit that floats so I can fish by boat
>>
>>792724
Frogs are all that do it for me
>>
>>792730
I got a used jonboat and trailer for $500. Boating is expensive and I've spent almost that much setting it up for fishing.

You'll save money if you go with a fishing kayak
>>
>>792730
Go buy two plastic 55 gallon drums and tie a lawn chair between them
>>
>>792733
Not by much. Fishing kayaks start around 750 bucks
>>
>>792737
Yeah but a cheap sit on top, rod holders, a drill and some silicone caulk and you're good to go for a lot less.

I'm thinking about doing that just to have something for any body of water. I can't imagine that I can't just add rod holders and put a milk crate on the back for holding gear.
>>
>>792740
Sit in can usually support more weight; important for fishing.
>>
>>792730
You know what they say

Bust
Out
Another
Thousand
>>
Can you eat fish that's near a harbor / lots of boats going by? Won't the fish be polluted?
>>
>>792745

Then why are most fishing kayaks sit on top? Stop talking about shit you don't know about poorfag.
>>
>>792673

Light line. LIke 4 or 5 lbs monofilament or 10 or 15 lbs braid.

Also, the reel and rod can greatly affect how far you cast. A closed spin casting reel and stiff rod will never whip a lure as far as an open spinning reel on a rod with a faster (more bendy) tip.

So what kind of lure, line, rod, and reel are you using in this situation?
>>
>>792737

A new one with a bunch of gear, sure. Go on Craigslist and find some used ones and then add shit yourself. Craigslist is full of people who bought a kayak, used it three times, and then decided to sell it at half the cost. Especially near any trendy city with a sizeable body of water.
>>
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
Just found some of my line and a Texas rig I lost a couple weeks ago...
>>
>>792753
Because it's convenient for small game on calm water; how most people fish. When you go after serious fish, take your weight, let's assume 195, then add your rods, tackle box, small cooler, maybe an anchor. Now you're up to 225 pounds. Now put in 5 pounds of ice, you're at 230 and a 20 pound fish is all it takes to excede the 250 pound safe cooperating limit.
>>
Question here. I'm a newbie. Only been fishing for about 2 months. This weekend I tried a small rod. It was like half the size of a regular one. Everything I would cast my line would snap. Was it an issue with tension, my bait being too heavy or the line just being weak?
>>
>>792805
You were probably using oversized bait/lures. Those short rods have limited use and aren't meant to throw much past 1/8oz. I've got one that I use exclusively to jig a couple spillways for baitfish.
>>
>>792798

Why are you pretending that is the standard capacity for sit on top kayaks? Mine is 450 lbs and I'm not a fat fuck nor do I bring a cooler with me.
>>
>>792805

How are we to answer that accurately with no specifics? What was the lure weight? What line were you using? What knot/s were you using and were they tied properly?
>>
>>792278
Catfish but didn't catch any. Got a lot of bites though.
>>
how big a rapala would you run for med size lakes? mostly targeting rainbows maybe the odd small mouth, was thinking the two and a halfs, but even they look a lil big for some of these stockies, should i stick with that size or go down the the smaller one and a halfs? different lure i dunno, its not really the best time of year to lure fish here anyways but im bored of sitting there throwing bait.
>>
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
Chartruese is GOAT

>>792822
As long as they can get the trebles, you should be fine. You know how fish try and go for stuff that is way to big for them.

And you know what's in there so you probably know best.
>>
>>792717
>a fucking dog
>liking porn of a domesticated animal
I didn't mind you being a furry but that's crossing the line
>>
>>792838
Pepsifag is a furry too but nobody is hounding on him.
>>
Which one of you trip fag is the nice colored boy from florida? Homie, you ever catch a peacock bass? I'm interested as hell in those things but don't live in Florida.
>>
>>792717
>Saint Bernard and Clydesdale
Both large animals, you must be a top.
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>792864
Nah man, I can't fucking get them. Most of the lakes I fish don't have peacocks in them though. But a few that I occaisionally go to have them. But all the lakes I go to with peacocks have super clear water and the peacocks are incredibly weary of artificial baits. I have had them follow my baits tons of times and even suck up a couple soft plastics, but never long enough to actually set the hook. I can get the largemouth from those lakes but not the peacocks.

I just get all these damn Mayans and snakeheads.
>>
>>792868
I've read that they much prefer crankbait to soft lures. Idk if that helps. Next time I'm in Florida I'll hit u up and we can smoke some newps and fish
>>
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>792870
I'm down

And the one lake I know has lots of peacocka and could be promising, I have literally thrown everything possible at those fish in every color at every time of day. They seem to show the most interest in soft plastics like crawdads and lizards that have a lot of movement. I have gotten them to come up to jerkbaits too but overall they don't go for cranks, spinners, or topwater as much.

I just left the first lake up north with the big largemouth since it was hot as balls and now you got me wanting to head down to that peacock lake. I was gonna go there Saturday until I got rained out.
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 640x1136px
>>792870
There's also strange borders with these fish too. Peacocks are pretty much south of the yellow line aside from a few random lakes and canals further north where they survived a cold winter a few years ago.

And the Bullseye Snakeheads are contained between the red lines, which is only a few miles north to south.
>>
File: IMG_20160613_154723705.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160613_154723705.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
Welp, had a trout (had to be 3-4 pounds) take a shot at my lure, and missed,
>It never came back

Caught a few small small mouths
This baby's gotta be 12 pounds
>>
>>792887
>12lbs
Quit being so modest
>>
>heat index of 106 tomorrow :)))))

Gonna try for some channel cats in a bit and maybe toss a lizard or two.

Does anyone have any tips for using punch bait? Should I bring some thing to good a little extra on the hook or just 'punch' the hook in there and use the amount that sticks to it?
>>
File: IMG_20160613_185104129.jpg (4MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160613_185104129.jpg
4MB, 2432x4320px
>>792887
Ayy first trout of he year, 12 inches and a bit of a belly means this feller is about .9 pounda
>>
File: TripfagSkid.jpg (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
TripfagSkid.jpg
54KB, 250x250px
>>791383
Cut your hair yet, Skid?
>>
That fuckin lake with the peacocks. I think I had them nibbling on a chartruese lizard but not enough to hook em. It's so annoying because with the clear water, I can see 14"-16" peacocks cruising along the dropoff. I think it wouls be easier to get em if the water wasn't so clear.

>>792904
You normally use a stick and jam the treble down in there. Push it around a lil and then just pull it out by the line.
>>
im gonna start tripping because I like you guys
>>
>>792937
Do you have anything to contribute?
Pepsifag drives a truck
I raise fish
Skid upsets everyone (in reality like 2 people) with his furfagotry
Mainebub makes neat bideos

What can you contribute to our cancerous society?
>>
>>792940
im vegetarian
>>
>>792936
Alright Kewl

>>792937
Yay more friends

>>792940
I'm pretty useless but I post a lot. It's just easier than saying "x anon here I caught y today"
>>
>>792941
Will you get mad when we eat our delicious fish occationally?
>>792943
Where in Texas are you?
I may be down there next spring and will probably be looking to fish someplace,
Though that someplace may be salt water
>>
>>792946
absolutely not

fish is delicious
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 403x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 403x657px
>>792941
Fuck off wit ur vegan ho ass.

>>792940
>drives a truck
I also shill for Mepps and PowerPro and post shitty copypasta and infographics.
>>
>>792947
>>792946
Some vegetarians will actually eat fish. Like how Jebus doesn't consider fish as meat during Lent.
>>
>>792947
I only eat it 1-3 times a year, ( I would more if I got out salt more) but I do enjoy it when I do
>>792948
Tbh I shill for powerpro to a bit irl
>>
>>792950
>>792948
i dont eat fish, maybe once a year.

Bengali Brahman Hindus are known for being "vegetarian" yet they eat fish

fruits of the sea etc
>>
>>792934
Damn..
>>
Good evening gentlemen. How's the fishing?
>>
>>792960
Slightly below average today, a few small small mouths, and one rainbow
>>
File: 1445135864442.jpg (60KB, 693x663px) Image search: [Google]
1445135864442.jpg
60KB, 693x663px
>>792958
I don't know if that's Skid or not, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.
>>
>>792965
no that's not skids
>>
What knot do you guys use to tie your leaders to your mainline? What combo of mainline/leader are you using and for what fish?
I've just been using 8lb mono and pike keep slicing me up
>>
>>792963
Same here, had a low pressure system blow through that had almost everything tight lipped.
>>
>>792970
Double duncan loop. Works better the closer the diameter.
>>
File: rat3.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rat3.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
I still have over 250 rattle traps that need hooks. I started the job today but only got hooks on a few of them. Those little split rings are such a pain.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>791386
Just got back from bass pro. I'm
In love already
>>
>>792976
its easy if you have a good set of really narrow needle nose pliers
>>
>>792976
Send 5 to every anon here
>>
>>792970

Alberto knot. Easy to tie and I have yet to have it fail on me.
>>
>>792867
Actually . . .
>>
>>792960
went to some small pond in a development.
Throwing some netbait mini paca chunk in black and blue on an underspin 1/8th oz jighead and bucktail jigging.

vmc maribou in black is really nice.

was slamming bluegills on for like 2 hours, I see largemouth on beds, but they wouldnt bite.

I guess the bass are on more of a crankbait bite, so I guess I'll try that tomorrow.

Only got maybe 5 solid keepers though.

>>792970
double uni knot
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
What do you guys run for pike? I slaughtered them last week with pic related
>>
>>792977
Sexy as hell. Uglystik elite? Regular or salmon/steelhead?
>>792980
Seconded
>>792970
For mono-mono or mono-flouro I do an Albright knot, for braid to mono, or braid to flouro Fg knot
>>792965
Its not me
>>792940
Hey that's not all I do. I also beg Pepsi to buy me things and ride a pos klr650 literally everywhere.
>>
>>792987
I used to have some giant inline pspinners I used
>>
>>792988
>Job soon
>Will have cash for fishing shit
>Happy af
>>
File: Fennwick Rod.jpg (2MB, 2791x3644px) Image search: [Google]
Fennwick Rod.jpg
2MB, 2791x3644px
>>792988
its the regular one. im a little disappointed with my choice because I would have preferred the 7'6" heavy action rathen than the 6'6" medium I have now but I already have those specifications in a Fennwick rod so ill just put it on that and it kinda looks better. As for that elite im going to throw my low profile caster on it and it should be great.
>>
>>792993
Sounds like a good plan. I'm getting the extra heavy salmon/steelhead elite. 9' long, 15-50 pound line, and 3/4-3 ounces casting weight.
>>
>>792977
Wut line? #30 braid? You could prolly go #40+ if you wanted.

My Silver Max is getting low on line and I'm debating putting #40 Super8Slick back on there since I have been throwing heavier shit.
>>
>>793003
Do it.
>>
Last time I was here I talked to someone about a fiberglass fly rod... think it was an eagle claw or something. Is said anon here, and did you get the action down or opt for the composite?
>>
>>792946
Fort Worth area so pretty far away from salt lol

>>792960
Gettin bites with this punch bait, but nothing has taken it yet
>>
>>793006
I want to get one more memecaster for #30 then

Bout time for a new thread
>>
>>793003
I put 150 yards of #30 Suffix 832 braid on
>>
New thread: >>793014

>>793011
Cool. That's what I would do.
>>
>>793008
That was me. I got a cabelas 3 forks 8 weight and love it so far
>>
I have a baitcaster that I used like once 7 years ago before the rod broke (tip snapped off somehow) and I haven't used it since and I'd like to get a new rod for it and spool it up with some 30# braid but I know nothing at all about baitcasters, the couple times I used it I ended up with some serious backlash

I know the little knob is the brake, how should I set this?

Also what is the dial with the numbers?

And what is the cog looking thing, is that the drag?
>>
>>791325
its a bullhead catfish
>>
HELP: I know nothing about spinners or anything else about fishing for trout. I only use live bait. Can someone recommend spinners/bait I can use for rainbow trout? It's in a river if that helps. Thanks!
>>
>>792548
tohatsu are great and affordable. theyre yamahas just rebranded
>>
>>792978
they make split ring pliers dude....
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.