[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning on backpacking across Europe as a vagabond/hitchhiker.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 10

I'm planning on backpacking across Europe as a vagabond/hitchhiker. Sleeping in tents, cooking at campfires, just going where life takes me for a couple of years.

I don't own much in the protection department as I'm from a nefarious no-handgun country, but I have a few good knives that I've collected from being /out/ for a decade. Pic related is what I'm thinking of bringing for general camping use and protection; an almost new Glock Field Knife and a Gerber Guardian Backup that I'll use at boot knife.

Do you guys have any better ideas for protection while hitchhiking?
>>
File: bear_facepalm.jpg (256KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bear_facepalm.jpg
256KB, 1600x1200px
>Muh Knoife
>Muh Protection
>>
A hiking staff gives you more reach and keeps toyr knife from breaking or getting stuck on things you need protection from.
>>
>>789469
Two birds with one stone. I want something functional that I can also use in case someone tries to rob my ass while I'm traveling through some shitty country.
>>
>>789471
Son, a brain with an IQ over 85 would be more helpfull.
>>
File: romania-gay.jpg (78KB, 800x467px) Image search: [Google]
romania-gay.jpg
78KB, 800x467px
>>789466
>File: tmp_27772-Screenshot_2016(...).png (2.37 MB, 1080x1920)
>>
>>789472
Already have that.

Look, I got robbed at knifepoint the first time when I was 13, and that was in Wonderland Scandinavia. I'm not taking risks while going through Slovakia or such.

>>789473
Original photo was too large to post. Screenshots compress a bit.
>>
>>789470
>A hiking staff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNySJWLxsdQ
>>
>>789474
>Original photo was too large to post. Screenshots compress a bit.
both knifes are gay.
>>
>>789466
Isn't that shit bound to be illegal in a country you pass through?
What's wrong with mace/pepper spray?
>>
File: tmp_27772-cs_91PBS-1688247245.jpg (70KB, 600x279px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27772-cs_91PBS-1688247245.jpg
70KB, 600x279px
>>789481
It's Europe. That stuff is also heavily regulated.

What about pic related?
>>
>>789466

>backpacking across Europe
>for a couple of years
>now
>when a flood of Syrians and sandniggers are doing the same

Strongly recommend against this. Your knife will do fuck all to a group of mudslimes who want to kill your infidel ass and steal your gear, and believe me, the groups of mudslimes are about to get very numerous throughout our civilised lands in the next while.

>lone attackers

Mudslimes, like all dogs, hunt in packs.
>>
>>789484
So buy a one-way ticket to the US and lose my passport?
>>
>>789484
>this fearmongering

holy cannoli

OP you'll do fine, i don't know what the question here is really. get a switchblade or something and keep close to you if that makes you feel safer but i recommend using your brain instead.
>>
>>789466
>>789487
would also like to say that it's not a good idea to get into a knife fight at all
>>
>>789485
No. Live here, going to US is retreating and leaving a void to be filled. We need every native here. Stay and live as usual, vote against the beasts at every opportunity, just take normal trips out. Do not go vagabond wandering, stick to normal out expeditions. The next few years are going to be terrible for those living the homeless life. You have to bear in mind that the homeless population is about to explode, and most of them will be hostile against you. The homeless native population will be dwarfed by angry sandnigger youths roaming the streets.
>>
>>789487

Fearmongering? No. This is already happening in

>Germany
>France
>Greece
>Sweden
>Belgium

And so far we have seen the tip of the iceberg. You can deny and spout 'racist!' and all the other buzz words that the liberals are fond of when confronted with irrefutable evidence and examples, but really, it's time to stop burying your head in the sand and accept facts, before the sandniggers literally bury your head in the sand.
>>
>>789492
you're not fearmongering?

>don't backpack in europe muslims will kill you

not surprising it's coming from someone that doesn't even live here either.
>>
File: bang.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bang.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>789492
boi. you just went full retard.
>>
>>789498
I do live there. Aren't you the anon who suggested a 'switchblade?'

>protip, nobody here calls them that, uncle sam

Small regular trips out are fine at the minute. Living out for the next few years? I'd take my chances in the back streets of Prague at night before trying that, it would be safer.

Deny all you want, it doesn't change the fact that it's already happening in some areas, and it's only the beginning.
Haters gonna hate, but we witness the beginning of a homeless epidemic of people who have very different cultural values, this is not negotiable.
>>
>>789466
>Do you guys have any better ideas for protection while hitchhiking?
look poor, ie. not worth robbing

and maybe a hatchet/machete/whatever you can get away with
>>
>>789466
take the glock knife over the dagger - double edged knives, such as that dagger, can be construed as weapons much more easily and some countries have specific legislation against double edged knives - they are after all designed for stabbing people.

>boot knife

yeah you're definitely going to get lifted

what is with this fucking need for protection. stop being a little bitch you're going backpacking across europe (read:SAFE AS FUCK) not heading to the middle east.
>>
>>789492
Son, don't talk about things you hear on Fox news and pol as if they represent reality. You are a disgrace for the american race.
>>
>>789602
I'm German. You Clinton worshipping libtards have no idea what you're talking about.

>hurrr fearmongering

I can fucking see them, and this influx hasn't even reached completion yet. It's people like you that are allowing this to continue by denying all evidence and insisting your horse shit is right.
>>
>>789487
Merkel just invited 1 billion Africans to Germany. It's ogre sven
>>
>>789498

>not surprising it's coming from someone that doesn't even live here either.

If it had been from Europe they would be in jail for hate speech
>>
>>789583
Become Muslim . They are allowed ak-47s
>>
Glock knife is the best security you can have in Europe. I have it too.
>>
Also Europe is safe so I think you won't need any protection.
>>
File: hurrrr.jpg (20KB, 291x364px) Image search: [Google]
hurrrr.jpg
20KB, 291x364px
>>789470 is spot-on. Best use a makeshift defense weapon. E.g. in germoney both knives will have the police fuck your shit if found on you.
>glock
"Hurr blade longer than law limit!1"
>guardian
"Durr double blade1!!2"
Carry them at least well hidden if you must. Better carry a SAK or shorter single blade. Look like you'd be no fun to mess around with. Don't look like a christmas tree full of shiny presents.
>>
>>789466
>Do you guys have any better ideas for protection while hitchhiking?
It's a bit hard to give you a good answer since Europe have too many different countries with different laws but I'll try my best.

I really depends where you want to go, if you're traveling in Poland for example you can lawfully carry any of those knives and should be than enough for protection, but if you're going to Britain and you're caught with them in some city maybe you'll get in some serious shit with the law, the same may happen in various other countries.

I know that you can carry a fixed knife with less than 12cm with you in Germany, 10cm for Portugal, Switzerland has pretty solid knife laws as far as I know, Spain it will depend on the police officer that may or may not fuck you.
You need to do your own research, the info in this post is mostly from what people from other countries have told me about their knife laws and things that I've read in the web.
If you're carrying a knife with you, even if it's legal, never, ever say that it's for self defense, that you'll get you in trouble.

Now some other considerations, anything that expands your reach and has a considerable weight will be good to use for self defense. A padlock with a bandana will fuck someone pretty good for example but lets be realistic here, if you really need to protect yourself against against one person you'll probably not even need a weapon, being fit will do the trick to either fight or run away. If you're attacked by more than 2 people and with a weapon themselves, unless you've a gun you're pretty much fucked anyways, no other way around it.
One thing is having a knife/baton/whatever with you when you leave home for work or school or take a stroll around, you've your routine where you know more or less what you'll be up to and you can always gtfo back to home.

cont.
>>
>>790045
Cont.

When you're hitchhiking around you don't have that security, you may happen to be in some place where you don't even know the local language or where you are at all.

I have a close person who doesn't even speak english that hitchhiked through France and UK for almost an year and never had a serious problem, he didn't had any knife with him whatsoever, or cash, or cooking set. He literally relied on people's generosity. People gave him money, shelter, food, cloths and money again to buy a bus ticket back to home.

I'm getting lost here, anyways this was 3/4 years ago, nowadays the clime in Europe is very different, the migrant crisis is not a joke like some people in this topic seem to think.

Things in Germany are fucked, specially near train stations, where big groups of migrants stay together asking for money and harassing people. France also has the same problems and you can add the terrorism, social problems with workers making protests everywhere and the stricter security due to Euro going on(that's good though).

There also were protests going on in the Italian-Austrian border due to some migrant related shit. Macedonia has migrant/rapefugees fucking the fences, same shit in Greece. As far as I can tell things in Croatia/Serbia/Slovenia/Hungary are more calm compared to last year migrant influx.
Sweden has the usual burned down migrant center every now and then.
Belgium is fucked up as you probably already know. Eastern Europe may be a good place to go, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Switzerland are probably fine too.

I wrote a lot because I've been struggling with the will to also pack my bag and go for a train travel trough Europe before this place gets ruined for ever. But despite that will to do it I'll probably just buy a plane ticket and go to Norway/Finland during a couple weeks and call it done. Going alone seems to risky, a nice adventure but too risky.

See for yourself, man. Whatever you decide have a safe and nice journey.

cont.
>>
>>790063
cont.

Btw I'm an Euro and I don't meant to bash any country, unfortunately, despite what some people may think, things just really are shitty.

Also, sorry for the long wall of text and the many grammar mistakes. English is not my native language.
>>
>>789889
>Assi geht auf Wanderschaft, der Faden
Was los, haben sie dir Hartz4 gestrichen?
>>
>>790146
English cocksucker, english.
>>
>>789492
>>790063

I'm from Belgium and i don't really see the problem. It's funny how you say it's fucked up here since i haven't heard a single refugee related story except from the newspapers. You fear mongers say it's happening but at least for Belgium and the Netherlands crime rates are still decreasing in 2014 and 2015 (except for drug related crimes). I'm not saying there is no refugee related crime but you have to put things in proportion.

Don't take a weapon for self defense, Europe is pretty safe anyways and chances are you'll escalate the situation if you bring it up. Also you are contributing to fear mongering, violent and polarized thinking which will probably have a worse impact on society as the actual refugees coming in.

Also you are a scared little bitch
>>
>>790189
>>790189
>Guys, guys is totally safe here. Just fear mongering
Yeah, tell that to the people who are dead and then tell us about how good places like molenbeek are

Also you are contributing to fear mongering, violent and polarized thinking which will probably have a worse impact on society as the actual refugees coming in.
Sure, sure merkel, they're good boys and we all know that natives being worried about the future of Europe really is the big problem here.
Better to be a scared little bitch than a eu bootlicker.
>>
File: 1462990933457.jpg (186KB, 736x514px) Image search: [Google]
1462990933457.jpg
186KB, 736x514px
C-could an american do this?
>>
>>789466
>wants to vagabond over Europe for several years
>first and only question is about knifes for muh protection
>claims to be not stupid

OP takes the cake for retard of the month.
>>
>>789466
Crossbow?
>>
>>790220
Molenbeek has always been shit, it just gets more media cover cause the rest of the country gets safer, so proportionally it looks worse but in fact it's no different from 20 years ago. Anyways, it's easy to avoid places like that when backpacking.

I also assume you were talking about terrorism because of Molenbeek. Are you really gonna be afraid of terrorism while backpacking? Do you know how many outdoor related deaths there are every year in the alps alone? Its about 300 - 500. Do you know how many people die because of terrorism every year?... You better leave /out/
>>
>>790235
>Its about 300 - 500
Proofs? Even if these numbers are real that happens due to people's own fault and not because some motherfucker muzzie thinks that's ok to blow Europeans in name of a fake good.

>You better leave /out/
??
Says a guy who is from belgium of whole countries.
>>
>>790238
Switzerland reporting in, 213 people killed (mountain related deaths only) in 2015 in the Swiss Alps:http://www.sac-cas.ch/en/news/aktuell-detail.html?tx_ttnews[tt_news]=6641614&cHash=be68ca8ccbc6a2e63b6c6e9002c829f5

Switzerland is only part of the Alps, Austria, Italy, France and Slowenia will have similar numbers, I bet even someone in Germany managed to get himself killed.

P.S. I live in European gun heaven, never even bothered to bring any weapons for protection, because it is simply not needed. However, I had a couple close calls for being stupid whilst doing out stuff.
>>
>>789466
Both are illegal in most of Europe
>>
>>790267
thanks for clearing that out

>>790238
>You better leave /out/
>Says a guy who is from belgium of whole countries.

I was talking from your fear mongering point of view, if you are gonna be so paranoid of getting killed by some terrorist attack, how can you still go /out/?

I mean, in the past 10 years the number of terrorist related deaths isn't even as much as the outdoor death rate of one year in Swiss alone. And this while death by terrorist attacks can happen to almost anyone and aren't as much activity specific as deaths in the outdoors.

> people's own fault
As if every outdoor related death is that person's own fault....
As if you aren't a retard who will make no mistakes
>>
>>790269
define "most of Europe", retard.
>>
>>790300
European Union?
>>
>>790306
in case you don't know, the EU isn't a country in itself but several countries with different sets of laws. I don't know of any country in the EU where such knives are illegal to own.
>>
>>790300
The Gerber for example will bring you in huge troubles in Switzerland, symmetric double edged blade under the legal minimum length of 40cm, that’s a dagger and that’s an illegal weapon, (not just a dangerous object, no, full blown weapons charge, could as well bring an unlicensed smg with fun switch). Carrying that thing in public or over borders will aggravate the situation.
>>
>>790299
>if you are gonna be so paranoid of getting killed by some terrorist attack, how can you still go /out/?
Because despite being an Euro not every country is a shithole infested with muzzies and my country has an irrelevant amount of them so far. Unfortunatly that is probably going to change with the fucking eu's rapefugees quotas.

>in the past 10 years the number of terrorist related deaths isn't even as much as the outdoor death rate of one year in Swiss alone
This is not only about terrorism, getting your shit robbed or get assaulted is also no fun at all.

>>790267
Fair enough, I had no idea that so many people died there doing /out/ stuff.
>>
>>790314
same in UK, as I mentioned in an earlier post that got ignored.

Honestly OP sounds like a tard and he can do whatever he wants; I'd be quite happy if he tries to travel Europe with a dagger and gets into shit for it after ignoring the good advice in this thread.
>>
>>790331
I was asking about how you can deal with the risk of outdoor activities if you cant even deal with refugee related risks which by your own saying arent even an actual problem while the refugee crisis has been hoing on for 2 years. You worry about terrorists but you arent even aware of the scale of a way bigger danger you participate in by doing outdoor activities. Put things into proportion, please
>>
>>790267
>I had a couple close calls for being stupid whilst doing out stuff.
Like what? what should newbies watch out for?
>>
>>790354
Once I was caught solo in a white out, start of June, 2300m altitude, my own bad judgment and then I had a hard time getting off that ridge again, the ridge was 10m broad, cliff faces on both sides, 0/0 visibility and a storm which I could not wait out with the gear I had on me. I had to crawl out on hands and knees in the general compass direction until I made it to a hut around a hour and a half later.
Once we've been fooling around in winter, I jumped from a rock and got stuck in the deep snow up to my hips, it got hard like concrete, no chance to bury me out by hand and a friend had to run to nearest village (1h down, over an hour up) to get a shovel and save me. By then it was dark and temperature had dropped to a cozy -15°C, plus my pants where wet because the snow melted in.
And once I got semi buried in a wet snow avalanche (imagine a creek of sleet) which I likely triggered myself during a ski tour, again friends had to shovel me out.
Oh and once I got almost hit by rockfall, but that was karma and nothing I could do about.
>>
>>790354
birds
>>
>>790352
You're failing to see my point. Tbh I do tons of stupid things when /out/, I put myself in unnecessary risks but it's my will to do it so, which is different than getting attacked by some criminal. Also I was giving advice to op about other countries where that happens. I was not talking about my country neither about me. I even said to him to go ahead, just be careful and do his homework.

And no, I don't need to put things in perspective because if were not the retarded politicians we would not have this problem at all.
>>
>>790331
Ok to clear this once and for all. OP want to travel a country not camp at calais and then move to molenbeek to have a nice time you fucktard. How many people are dead because of terrorism, like a few hundred? Are you kidding me? Its not like there are huge gangs patrolling the city and stealing from you. Get out of your fucking basement and stop telling stupid shit. Muzzies are problematic and i hate refugees in most cases but this is not Raqqa.
OP if you are in big cities, dont go to problematic quarters (ask locals) or hang around at big trainstations (thieves hang around there too, doesnt matter if muzzie or not). You should be more than save most of the time, just avoid gangs and stuff, but this is not america.
>>
>>789474
>I'm not taking risks
>going through Slovakia
>Going anywhere you think you are gonna need a knife for defense

GL OP, gonna get raped.
>>
>>790482
>Its not like there are huge gangs patrolling the city and stealing from you.
Nigger pls
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f32_1442742560

>Get out of your fucking basement and stop telling stupid shit.
Nigger pls
>>
>>790499
>http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f32_1442742560
I didnt say there arent any violent acts by rapefugees. But still, no fucking gangs patrolling the city.
>>
>>789466
put sickle and crecent on ur tent to protect against muslims and also a swastika on the fly to protect against neo nazi.
>>
>>789466
You'll have to look up knife laws in every country you visit if you want to be sure. In my country there is no regulation on what knife you can carry innawoods, but you will get trouble from the police if they see you carrying those knives in the city.
Honestly, just fucking google it when you know which country you'll travel though.
>>
File: 1459276498151.jpg (112KB, 475x401px) Image search: [Google]
1459276498151.jpg
112KB, 475x401px
>Enter thread thinking I'll have fun conversation about hitchhiking in Europe
>Read thread
>>
>>790522
Yeah, in a Madrid train station the X-ray people confiscated my Gerber deer skinning knife; I kicked up a fuss until I realized that if it had been in London I probably would've been arrested.
>>
>>790923
>thinking I'll have fun conversation about hitchhiking in Europe
well that's your mistake
everyone knows we don't have very liberal self defense laws in yurop
>>
>>789466
well knife laws are so varied in europe that only the swedish army non locking folders are pretty much universally tolerated across the continent.
everything bigger or stronger will be illegal in one country or an other.

sticks however usually are not, i would make a good strong walking stick from some hardwood like mangrove or ironwood and even fire harden it so it can catch blades.

have a knife of course just not as a self defense weapon that shit won't do you much good legally or practically.
>>
>>790503
frankly most violence is done on refugees here not by them.
>>
>>790927
What does it have to do with hitchiking?
You need to be a rather disturbed person if you thing knifes and weapons laws are the priority topic when it comes to traveling around Europe.
>>
>>790934
this thread is literally about what OP thinks he would need for protection while being a vagabond/hitchhiking in Europe. I suggest you read OPs post more thorough.
>>
>>790935
As many have stated before, OP is a complete muppet and will never leave his basement. Also, if you need to discuss knife laws, fuck off to /k/
>>
>>790937
>if you need to discuss knife laws
the whole purpose of the thread is knife laws..
and fyi there is definitely room to discuss the legality related to our /out/ activities
>>
>>790939
indeed
>>790937
this homo should delete his system32
>>
File: 1465363327438.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465363327438.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>790932
>swedish army
>Not Swiss army

>>790924
>X-ray
That have that in Madrid ?
>>
>>790948
oh my mistake
>>
>>790933
>most violence is done on refugees here not by them.
Hi mr rapefugee, now gtfo of my Europe.
>>
>>790951
no really it all depends on which side has power.
if your country empowers refugees they will act violent.
if it treats them as subhuman garbage they will suffer violence and won't dare commit any.

simple as that. i don't think it's right any which way, both wrong and both come from base human nature and a simple result of power dynamics.
>>
>>789471
> what about AVOIDING to go into some shitty countries?
hey if you go into a Isis Nest or something , don't expect any kind of protection from that...
and about bears? better fake to be death and pray he only ravage your arse
>>
>>790948
The Spanish taught the US everything we know about invasive counter-terrorism measures. Those pesky basques, you know. You wouldn't believe how much trouble I had hitching across the border from France into basque country.
>>
File: bobcat taxidermy.jpg (155KB, 439x454px) Image search: [Google]
bobcat taxidermy.jpg
155KB, 439x454px
>>789479
>that awkward cobra "killing"
>mfw
>>
>>791328
> You wouldn't believe how much trouble I had hitching across the border from France into basque country
How? i found easy rides in and out of basque country, as well on the highway as on the regular road. Also no border check at all.
>>
>>789483
That's a good idea. Shillelaghs are great. Just make sure you get a real iron wood one instead of polypropylene.
>>
>>789466
Europe is gay, move to the free world and get a gun if you want hiking protection
>>
>>791328
Going to basque this summer from France, what kinds of trouble?
>>
>>789474
>live in slovakia
>never realized I need to carry a fucking knife

Thanks OP!
>>
>>789889

As if anyone here in Europe says 'libtard', kindly take your American trolling back to /b/.
>>
>>791950

>implying Europeans can't use common 4chan vocabulary

Use of the word 'libtard' signifies nothing apart from a tendancy to browse 4chan. Don't be upset because I called you out on your use of 'switchblade' which is a term nobody outside of the US would use. As a German I can tell more about the situation here from a first person perspective than you can, you should deal with it.

THREAD SUMMARY

>OP wants to live vagabond on the streets for the next couple years

>wants to use knife for protection

>wise anons advise against because rapefugee influx ongoing, will make homeless life more difficult and dangerous as saturation is reached

>retarded anons call this fearmongering despite the fact fear mongering is two separate words
>same retarded anons also seem to ignore OP is planning to LIVE HOMELESS rather than just backpack across europe like a normal person, which are very different things

>retarded anons who don't live here defend rapefugees, ignoring first person perspective from those who actually live here, because Hillary was on the news and says bend over and let mud people own you

>retarded anons don't realise their cuckold attitude is the cause of the problems in the first place
>>
>>789474
>>791732
kek
you definitely don't need a knife for self defense in eu, in fact it won't end well for you.
doesn't mean you can't need a knife for other stuff.
>>
>>791986
>retarded anons who don't live here defend rapefugees, ignoring first person perspective from those who actually live here, because Hillary was on the news and says bend over and let mud people own you

naah that was all in your head really.
>>
>>792449
maybe in the 90's and aughts but with all the new mudslimes he definitely does need self-defense.
>>
>>792558
They just agglomerate like shit in a few places. Stay far from it and it will be fine.

Just don't go to Germany or Sweden or Denmark or Austria or the former Yugoslavia or Greece and stay far from civilization, were no free buck is falling from the sky and you will be fine.
>>
>>792595
Good post.
>>
>>790300
As far as I know in the UK, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark and Hungary.

The double edged one is seen as a dagger, the other knife exceeds allowed length and has a handguard (law sees that as made for stabbing).
>>
>>793307
France and Spain and Ireland, also.
>>
>>792558
what a retarded idea that you will fight off a mob also armed with various items that tries to rape you with a knife.

also it doesn't happen at least i haven't heard a single instance in my country which is a major transit way for them. they try to avoid any trouble or contact unless they arrive in a cuckland and get comfortable but there you only find them in major cities.
>>
>>793425
I didn't say mob I mudsllimes. That you heard mudslime and thought armed mob speaks volumes though. :^)
>>
>>793448
only way they are actually dangerous.
lone mudslime is no worse than a dog off leash.
>>
>>793453
Dogs with knives and guns and a taste for blood of humans, mudslime and otherwise.
>>
>>793542
mudslime you will encounter won't have shit they have been through more checkpoints than dicks in your anus.
>>
>>792558
Just bring bacon
>>
>>791986
How dense are you? I live in Germany and if you live as a homeless you probably wanna live homeless at nicer spots. I didnt hear OP asked for camping at european trainstations entry areas for 2 Years. Rapefuegees are mostly either in their camps, at the trainstation stealing cellphones or robbing the supermarket.
>>
>>791452
Ohh the sweet irony.
>>
>>789474
>Slovakia
lol just stay away from gyppo stettlements dude
>>
>>789466
Choose a fixed blade single edge knife, no serrations and no tanto bullshit.

The only places where they can give you shit about carrying it in your backpack (not in sight/ready to use) is germany/netherlands (it must be carried in a locked box if blade is over 12cm) and spain (blades over 11cm can't be carried).
Double edge, tanto knives, switchblades, folding knives, serrated blades have a lot more varying regulation, so if you plan to go through a lot of different countries the single edge is the best you can get.

My info is a bit old so it might be outdated.
>>
>>794936
like i said the swiss army knife is the only one universal allowed for carry in europe.
until the britcucks exit that is.
>>
>>795158
>swiss army knife is the only one universal allowed for carry in europe
jesus christ what a gay continent
>>
>>796903
well every country has sometimes vastly different rules and regulations.
some places don't care about what you carry just the intent you carry it with.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.