[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going out tonight and spraying some wasp nests. I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-06-06-19-17-36.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-06-19-17-36.png
1MB, 720x1280px
I'm going out tonight and spraying some wasp nests. I was told to do it at night. How am I suppose to see. What if they wake up and fuck my shit up? How do I do this?
>>
You don;t have to do it at night. Someone was probably suggesting that cuz they slow down a bit as it cools down.

You could try waking up at 5:00 and hitting them.
>>
>>787432
this. much better than doing it just after dark. you want it cold as possible.
>>
File: my-girl-1991-01-g.jpg (187KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
my-girl-1991-01-g.jpg
187KB, 1200x803px
OP do it in the morning just around or before sunrise like these good anons have said.

Also, do you have a GoPro or similar? Or even just a point-and-shoot that takes video? You should setup on a tripod or something and record video of the whole thing. In cast it gets... interesting
>>
>>787435
I live in Florida it isn't cold like ever
>>
>>787449
well what you need is a headlamp or flashlight and goggles. spray the fuckers and get ready to run. sometimes a few get out and attack but if you don't completely cock it up it won't be a big deal. just spray it quick and stop and watch to see if they scramble any fighters.
>>
>>787456
>>787449
If you get some good spray, even if a few chase you the spray will take em down mid-air.

I normally just stand there with a steady stream going at the only exit from the nest. The spray will kill em before they can fly a couple feet.
>>
If your scared , maybe youcan get your wife to do it.
>>
>>787428

Just do it and quit being a bitch about it

For fucks sake are you a man or a mouse?
>>
>>787459
I sprayed one and it was disoriented but it got up and got away idk where it went
>>
>>787428
>He doesn't know wasps can't sting at night
>>
>>787428

You can't be this retarded. Use a flash light.
>>
>>787905
proof?
>>
>>788390
You can literally go up to their nest, grab one and pop one in your mouth, spit it out, and they won't do shit. Were you never in Scouts? I feel bad for kids these days.
>>
File: 1462908977964.jpg (34KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462908977964.jpg
34KB, 400x600px
>>787905
>>788394
>>
>>788394
Go fuck yourself
>>
Just use an aerosol and candle lighter dawg
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.