[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A team of mountaineers became lost and stranded after important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

A team of mountaineers became lost and stranded after important cairns along their trail were demolished by self-centered wannabe backpackers. Luckily they had a wood burning USB charger on hand and were able to call of rescue, but backpackers really need to be more responsible
>>
>>786923
>wood burning USB charger

Obvious bait. No one actually uses those.
>>
why do backpackers hate mountaineers bros?
>>
File: cairn kicking guy.png (70KB, 539x543px) Image search: [Google]
cairn kicking guy.png
70KB, 539x543px
They got lost because of hipsters building a shitton of cairns and confusing them to take wrong turns and join their ancestors early.
>>
>>786923
> itt things that didn't happen
>>
>>786923
I've never seen this kind of shit. Where do you have to go to see this faggotry? California and bordering states?
>>
this just in: hipster cairning 2016
>>
>>786923
>a team of mountaineers without a map and a compass
K
>>
>>786923
>No source
Fuck off. B8

But as for cairns, is getting to be a problem on both ends. Douches build cairns in random spots because they look cool. I went backpacking this weekend, and as I was trying to find a good camping spot I saw a cairn on the side of the trail. I followed it hoping to find an existing campsite... no, it was just artsy bullshit by some asshole so I knocked it down.

Of course when too many cairns become artsy BS people stop taking them seriously, which could lead to a problem like the (unsourced and probably fake) OP
>>
>people knock down Cairns
I don't know about the US, but in Europe, the older Cairns mark where someone died or serve as gravestones for the dead. If you knock over one of those you deserve to get lost.
>>
>>786925
my friend spends a ton of time motorcycle camping and he enjoys the shit out of his. But then again, he is kinda weird...
>>
File: DSC06433-L.jpg (171KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06433-L.jpg
171KB, 800x600px
>>787193
>riding a motorcycle
>not using the motorized generator you ride all day to charge your shit
>>
File: Zimbabwe currency.jpg (318KB, 1122x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Zimbabwe currency.jpg
318KB, 1122x1125px
>>786923
>>
Link?
>>
>>786923
>cairns
so are these made by artists or autists?
>>
File: 1463257504119.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463257504119.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
>>786923
>Luckily they had a wood burning USB charger on hand and were able to call of rescue

Pic related is one of these "mountaineers," am I right?
>>
>>787374
>10,000,000,000,000 dollars

jesus fuckin christ that's a mess
>>
>>787755
>>/pol/
>>
>>786923
>tfw nobody gets that this is an /out/ parody post
-___-
>>
>>788725

See
>>786925
>>786937
>>786968
>>786973
Calling it b8
>>
>>787668
Is there any difference?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.