[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my fucking face when my fave innawoods spot for 20 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (43KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 858x725px
>my fucking face when my fave innawoods spot for 20 years now has two bars of LTE
>used to be no cell for miles
>>
>>778932
boohoo? how would you even know unless you bring your phone out you pleb
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 720x540px
>>778932
>tfw you can finally shitpost from your favorite camp
>>
>>778963
fpbp
Besides, it's not like you have to use it. It's nice to have for emergencies though. Stop crying about it faggot.
>>
At least the woods you went to as a child didnt get fucking bulldozed for housing developments.

THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS THAT WAS MY CHILDHOOD
>>
>>779008

Me too. The places I grew up hunting rabbits on with my father and brothers are all shitty vinyl villages with retention ponds and names like "Deer Rabbit Woods".

So I bought a place of my own to /out/ on and I send a picture of my asshole to every lumber company who sends me requests to log my place. Fuck you idiots you won't cut a fucking sapling while I draw breath and I'll leave the place to the Sierra Club or some shit when I die so your kids can fuck off too.
>>
>>779013
>shitty vinyl villages with retention ponds and names like "Deer Rabbit Woods".
So accurate it hurts
>>
>>779003
This. Plus looking up shit you don't know I'd nice when out.
>>
>>778963
>>779003
So, because I brought my phone I'm cheating? Or I need it for emergencies? You faggots are all over the place. Which is it? Sorry if I'm not millineal trash born with a SIM card in my asshole. Sometimes I like to be away.
>>
File: 1460425220846.jpg (54KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
1460425220846.jpg
54KB, 500x581px
>>779013
you're kind of a dumbass unless your woods are exactly perfect. get a good mfl plan and log correctly. cut shit trees and let the nice ones grow. left alone the can become overgrown with garbage trees.
>>
>not shitposting on a tibetan cloth weaving forum from your camp 10 miles innawoods
>>
>>779060

If you bring your phone, then why are you complaining about having reception; surely it's a good thing.

If you don't bring your phone, why do you care? It won't make a difference.

Having phone reception won't make people magically appear in places they never went to before.

So calm the fuck down you spastic autism cannon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.