[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be in a remote area in Belize. Coordinator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 42b8d625a51b7259_bug-spray.jpg (29KB, 297x320px) Image search: [Google]
42b8d625a51b7259_bug-spray.jpg
29KB, 297x320px
I'm going to be in a remote area in Belize.

Coordinator wants us to bring 2 cans of deet spray per week (6 cans)

anyone know a good place to get bulk deet spray and save money?
>>
Eat garlic
>>
If its for one of the jungle warfare schools run out there just take exactly what they put on the kitlist. They know best.

I have no idea why else you would be in Belize, but when I was there the Brits had a jungle warfare school that was considered one of the best (if not the best) in the world. We acquired most of our supplies locally, traders are set up to supply visiting soldiers and other lunatics wanting a jungle fix.

Do not visit Raoul's Rose Garden unless you want STDs.
>>
>>777592

Amazon has packs of cans, I think for 6oz off deeps woods it's $40 for 6 and $60 for 12.

I don't remember having to use much bug spray in the Belize jungles/hills. Some spots near the coast, though, were mosquito infested. It was mostly just very hot all the time, which I got used to after about the second day after sweating buckets on the first day.
>>
Eating garlic is really the only way. They will get used to normal bug repellants but if you are sweating garlic they cannot be within 10 feet of you.
>>
>>777592
Garlic, and B vitamins.

Crack open a bottle of b vitamins and give them a sniff. How do they smell bro? Good? No they certainly do not.
Take them regularly for the same effect as garlic.
>>
>>777630
>>777613
>>777595

i'll bring some garlic and or vitamin B

>>777611
thanks, i'll probably just get on amazon then.

>>777602
i'm doing a maya archaeology study abroad thing.

thanks for response everyone
>>
>>777592
can't fly with it. Banned item.
>>
>>777641
this lol.
you can't just bring lots of liquids onto an airplane.
>>
>>777641
>>777646

don't plan on putting them on my carry on bag.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.