[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New thread for crazy forest stories ill start >be me >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: weed doggo.jpg (84KB, 600x804px) Image search: [Google]
weed doggo.jpg
84KB, 600x804px
New thread for crazy forest stories

ill start

>be me
>be 16 year old stoner out with friends who are same
>we decided to smoke and then sleep outside around this fire pit near a local park
>before we smoke we see like 9 or 10 posters about a lost dog
>picture of some spaniel
>"missing: Mindy, brown hair, blue leash"
>we dont mind it
>we go set up tent
>we smoke, we fall asleep at nightfall

I wake up an hour later

there's a dog in outside my tent

>mfw it's Mindy
>she got into my bag
>we were keeping our weed in my bag
>she looks stoned as fuck

this dog is like 15 pounds

and it ate 17 grams

the whole bag

>morning
>Mindy's gone
>2 ladies are walking around, looking for this dog
>this happened 3 days ago

they're yet to find her
>>
>be 16 year old
>this happened 3 days ago

b& incoming
>>
>>776325
Mindy's probably hiding from her drug dealers after she ate a kg of coke. I'd stay out of it senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>776330
Was gonna say this

My one little doge used to love gettin high. If I was smokin a bowl on the couch and he was next to me, he would always get his nose right up in my face or in the pipe when I took a hit. I think he misses it ever since I quit.

One time I got him so stoned on hash clouds that he didn't move for at least an hour. Just laying on my bed on his back with his legs up in the air. I was scared for a minute, but then realized he was just really stoned and wanted to be pet.

Bigger doge was never a big fan.
>>
>>776876
ITT: animal abuse
>>
>>776876
Dogs like to eat chocolate too but it's not good for them. Weed is alright for a 160 pound human but a 20 pound dog? It can fuck their breathing up and give them heart problems. I pray it runs away and finds an owner that isn't an incompetent piece of shit.
>>776325
Top kek. I'd be pissed if a random dog ate 17 grams that I paid for though, shit ain't cheap
>>
>>778048
>>778075
Little Doge enjoyed gettin stoned. Quit being such a pussy. Bigger Doge wasn't a fan, so she wouldn't get high.

Little doge knows what he likes. It was his choice to get stoned. He would littlerally stick his nose in the bowl if it was roasting and get all excited and start licking my face when I took a toke and was about to blow it out.
>160lb human
>20lb dog
But doge also isn't rippin the bong, second-hand got him nice and toasty when he wanted it.

Plus I haven't blazed in years and Little Doge seems to be doing fine.

Just think about being a dog, nothing to do all day but eat and sleep. Now imagine if you could get stoned too! It would be great!
>>
>>776325
take this shit back to /b/
>>
>>778092
>quit being a pussy
And you stop being an ignorant cunt, weed is toxic to cats and dog. Not only you're getting braindead but so are your pets.
>>
>>778471
you are an ignorant cunt, go do some research before you post information. (not the doge guy, just hate people make stuff)
>>
THC is non-toxic to all organisms
>>
any shithead that gets their dog high isn't fit to be owning one. my roommate would do that and would also give his dog beer when we would have parties. It would piss me off. i was about ready to take it and drop it off somewhere
>>
>>778775
If someone stole my dog because I let the little fucker get wasted the same way I do I'd probably break a few bones
>>
>>778778
I'm backtracing you atm and coming to steal your dog
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>778740
>>778742
UPDATE:
DOGE STILL SEEMS FINE 5 YEARS AFTER GETTING STONED
>>
>>778794
Cute doggers. I had a roommate with a stoner dog, probably one of the smartest dogs I've ever met. Last I heard he's 9 years old and still acts like a puppy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.