[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I best get out of the machine thaf is the western world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

How do I best get out of the machine thaf is the western world and start seeing the world?

I'm willing to give up my belongings and panhandle.
>>
>>772473
WOOFing, teaching ESL, and getting super fit and becoming a green beret.
>>
>>772477
He means how can he be free without servicing the economy or fighting overseas for jews.
>>
Have 100k
Fake your own death

Go from there

If it would help motivate you, do something very horrible so that you can never puss out and return.
>>
>>772473
The world is a very tiny place and most of it sucks anyway.

Best thing to do is be a vandweller and get find a way to generate enough income on the road to stay living free.

I know most here will tell you to get a job or contribute to society but no ones achievements benefit them once they die and not many ever achieve anything that benefits humanity as a whole for years to come and even when it does it still not an achievement you can take with you when you die.

So long story short, Just figure out a way to be free because the clock is ticking.
>>
>>772714
>without servicing the economy
You can either settle down in a single location and become self-sufficient or you can see the world and use cash money for things. There's not a way to travel where you won't need money.
>>
>>772473
>wants to seperate from western society

>using his computer, posts a screenshot from a video game on a degenerate imageboard started for the discussion of Chinese cartoons
>>
Just find and do whatever makes you happy. Life is short and there's no right or wrong answer. I would do that but I'm too much of a pussy to disappoint my parents.
>>
Get a basic trade skill. I'm serious. Plumping, masonry, electrical, something like that. Live cheap, save a lot, then go travel. When the money runs out then get a job again for a couple of months. There's are always tradesmen jobs available and they pay well.
>>
>>772733
>the clock is ticking

This. Time is the one commodity that everyone has but don't use wisely. 80 or so years is nothing in the grand scheme of things, given that you don't die in a car crash tomorrow.
>>
>>772770
Really sorry I couldn't go to the nearest forest barefoot and summon thr great squirell spirits to answer my question you wiseguy
>>
>>773430
average age of death in the US is like 75 and thats for boomers who can afford healthcare.

The younger generations probably got about 55 years if they dont run into any serious health problems.

im 32 i probably got another 25 years if im lucky.
>>
Vagabond general is the thread for you op
>>
>>772719
This is the only real advice
>>
>>774005
Youre fucking retarded
>>
>>773025
Now a days over in Scotland, there is a lack of tradesmen like joiners or plumbers. Realistically you can live off of about 4 small jobs a week. Fitting a door, window, fixing a sink or laying a floor. My dad used to be a tradesmen but gave it up since his skin, but I still help him with a few jobs. Not a bad idea.
>>
>>774015

Tuning out the rest of your life is hard. Working a bit (3 months? a 6 months? a year? How much money do you want?) while you save money, then dropping out for 9-12 months or more is easily done, especially with skills that allow you to get a high-paying job at any point.

Programming would be good, but you have to work for The Man.

Tradesman job pay well and you can work for mom & pop shops, or do indi jobs.
>>
>ostracises himself from the west
>grovels for fiat currency
>>
>>772473
move to russia?
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/343092-brits-siberia-putin-land-poll/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.