[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.worldanimalnews.com/cont ent.php?content_ID=659

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1463565932039.jpg (64KB, 570x341px) Image search: [Google]
1463565932039.jpg
64KB, 570x341px
http://www.worldanimalnews.com/content.php?content_ID=659

>One of Zimbabwe’s largest wildlife reserves, the Bubye Valley Conservancy, recently announced that they must reduce their number of lions, currently at 500, by at least 200. This “issue” is being called “The Cecil Effect” by some, as the overpopulation is being attributed to the fact that trophy hunters are afraid to hunt after the uproar over Cecil the lion’s death at the hands of American dentist Walter Palmer.

>save the lions
>but only if they have cute names and it doesn't cost me anything
>>
File: 1448127292500.jpg (409KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1448127292500.jpg
409KB, 2400x2400px
Only Hedonists choose to kill animals, and they jsutify it through pure pleasure or terrorism à la ''if I do not eat meat I will die, I will Die !!!!''.
Those people are the lowest of the low. Picture is the ''argument'' that they create in order to feel good about themselves
>>
>>769054
I would say there is more at work here than overpopulation, given that Zimbabwe is in dire financial straits and is trying to sell off its other wildlife because they can't afford to buy basic food needs for their people.
>>
>>769068
That's been a big part of pro hunting arguments, the hunters bring in a lot of money to locals

With less hunters there is a lot less money for everyone around, a lot of these areas don't have a lot going for them in the way of revenue
>>
>>769064
I'm sorry anon, you've mistaken me for someone who thinks they have to justify it.
>>
>>769054
Hunters have always been the best bet for the survival of animals, ironically
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.