[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in here and there's no way out, it's all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

You wake up in here and there's no way out, it's all leading you in circles.

Can you get out without any tools?
>>
>>765270
Just climb through/over. Terrible thread.
>>
>>765273
It's impossible to get through though, it's brush.
>>
>>765270
Hedge is harder than diamond.
>>
you can simply push kick your way through in a straight line
>>
>>765275
>it's impossible to push through
>it's impossible to walk out

Remind what the point of this puzzle is?
>>
>>765279
It has been asserted that it's impossible for a man to get through a hedge

>>>/tv/69494935

This thread is proof that it is not only possible, but easy, and any man who was not a weak beta bitch could accomplish it swiftly.
>>
>>765270
You wait for a blizzard to kill you.
>>
I got good at crawling under bushes at a young age
>>
>>765281
Jesus Christ, go back to your fucking shithole of a board, and keep your autistic shitposting there.
>>
>>765281
The solutions were basically
>push through
or
>the left hand rule
I already suggested the first, and would have gone for the second except you said that you could only go round in circles, which implies there's no route to actually get you out.
>>
>>765289
So you are confirming that without any shadow of a doubt that a man could push through a hedge?
>>
>>765292
Depends on the hedge and the man.
>>
File: 1463239168245.jpg (60KB, 625x350px) Image search: [Google]
1463239168245.jpg
60KB, 625x350px
And Jack Nicholson
>>
>>765296
It would be slow going but possible. If it was too thick to push through, then almost by definition it will be possible to climb over.
>>
>>765307
You've been most helpful and deserve good things. All the best.
>>
>>765311
Fun fact: I'm the guy that spams

>IMAGE.JPG
>IS A TERRIBLE THREAD
>>
>>765311
>>>/tv/69501566

Did you argue for so long that you are now taking your oppositions side?

Kill yourself.
>>
>>765275
when i was a kid i used to go trough these bushes for fun and shortcuts. they give very easily.
>>
>>765294
If the hedge is so dense and strong you can't push trough, you would be able to climb your way up and crawl over it.
>>
>>765320
i never seen one that i couldn't bruteforce, but that is why i edc a multitool.
just start in any direction and keep at it.
>>
>>765324
Hedging your bets, good man.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.