[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Massive snapper in the road today moved it, will it go back in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (3MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2448x2448px
Massive snapper in the road today moved it, will it go back in the road? I have no idea moved it pretty far off
>>
man that turdle has seen some shit

you did the right thing OP but there's no way to know what he'll do next. hopefully he doesn't get smiashed
>>
>>764546
PTLSD
Post turtle life stress disorder
>>
>>764542
It might. They travel across land to lay eggs or find a more suitable aquatic habitat this time of year. I don't know if they know where they want to go or if it's just random. I usually find one or two coming to my pond this time of year.
>>
>>764542
Snappers do whatever the hell they want to do and by god they'll try to take your fingers off in order to do it. If the fuckers want to get hit by a car then let them.
>>
>>764542
Nothing "massive" about that snapper
>>
>>764542
What the fuck is he in some sniper recon camo or something? Tell that little nigga to go back to /k/
>>
>>764579
>not knowing that turtles hibernate under ground
/k/ please leave
>>
>>764586
>Not knowing that is an 3 year old female snapping turtle looking for a mate, definately not finding a spot to hibernate, as they do that in holes dug underneath the waterline in creeks and ponds

Pleb
>>
>>764596
Have you ever heard of hibernation during the winter
You fucking retard
>>
>>764628
It had just come out from what I can tell
>>
>>764596
Anyways it was next to a swamp
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.