[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fairly new to the outdoors. this my backpack an me. what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: DSC_0008-6.jpg (326KB, 685x1001px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0008-6.jpg
326KB, 685x1001px
fairly new to the outdoors. this my backpack an me.

what can I improve ?
>>
>>760473
Hahahahahaha

Everything
>>
Needs more knives.

And a bigger flashlight.
>>
>>760473
Nice bait
>>
>>760473
>no gun

>>>/trash/
>>
wew lad
>>
File: 1441141423082.gif (3MB, 359x200px) Image search: [Google]
1441141423082.gif
3MB, 359x200px
>trying to bait /out/
Weww la baka desu senpaitachi
>>
Get an lk35 and spend four months modifying it.

Pack at least four more knives, a hatchet, a kukri and three guns but only two packs of ramen, an orange and a bottle of Mt. Dew.

Bring extra geocaches to shit in.

Wear a cloak.

Go stealth camping in your neighbor's back yard, build a shelter out of sticks.

Set up some cairns and kick them over.

Body slam a wolf.
>>
>>760483
>bigger flashlight.
smaller batteries.
>>
>>760535
how many BIC lighters should I add?
>>
1 knife smaller flashlight less crap on the outside not so heavy and not so bulky
>>
>>760473

you need to add more pouches for storage, and you really don't have enough knives yet
>>
>>760473
metal carbiner type clippy things > those plastic clicky clip things.
>>
>>760693
>not using the Flextrek 37,000,000,000,000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAtzN_ScKXY
>>
>>760535
If I see those orange peels on the trail Im going to freak out you asshole.
>>
>>760473
nice b8 m8 r8 8/8
>>
>>760799
Literally biodegradable.
>>
>>760870
Orange peels can take several years to break down
>>
>>760901
I've always seem them turn to mold within a few weeks, massively reducing in mass.
>>
>>760473
Better haircut
>>
speaking of which what does /out think of Red oxx particularlly rail king
>>
>>760674
>less crap on the outside
wtf did you ever leave your neighboors backyard? When you do you will notice: Attaching stuff is fucking comfy. no need to stop when you want your cliff bar so bad.
>>
>>761625
no one cares if it's comfy, fall or hit something accidentally and half of your shit will fall off
>>
File: attachment.php.jpg (50KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
attachment.php.jpg
50KB, 400x300px
>>761643
>no one cares if it's comfy,
>>
>>760693
>theMilsurpSnail.jpg
>>
>>760673
At least a case.

Plus a Zippo, two fire steels and a fresnel lens.
>>
Holy god
Honestly you dont deserve advice if you think this is what you will need in the woods, just never, ever leave the city. Wow.
>>
>>761894
You kinda don't get what bait is,do ya
>>
>>760901
Ok, so do fucking logs
>>
>>762122
I use flies
>>
File: steve_still.jpg (148KB, 1372x968px) Image search: [Google]
steve_still.jpg
148KB, 1372x968px
>>760763
>2016
>Not wearing the Steve Climber Collection French Wedge Le Crevasse Edition
>Going innawoods without 12 knives

Good luck not dying brah
>>
how ever much stuff you decide to pack, make sure you have a pack that can actually contain most of the items instead of hanging them off the side.
>>
>>760914
If I ever saw someone throw an orange peel on the ground while /out/ I would make them pick it up and eat it for littering
>>
>>760931
Name a haircut I can get in 3 words or less.
>>
>>765548
Mohawk
>>
>>765564
I don't think I'm metal enough to pull that off.
>>
>>765222
what happes when a tree drops its fruit on the ground, do you make the tree pick it up and eat it? do you even compost? organic materials decompose, you know... if it was something like a plastic bottle on the other hand... or directly on the trail, that's understandable.

as far as OP goes. what's with all the knives, and why the gigantic flashlight? nvm just go out a few times and you'll sort out what you don't need.
>>
>>765581
he makes the tree eat it, yes.
hes the trump of the woods
>>
>>765571
>Mohawk
>Metal

Wew lad
>>
>>760799
The orange is for fucking.
>>
>>760535
Cloaks are for fags, you need a ghillie suit instead. You could also try a plague mask, I've been wearing one for years and it gives me so many tactical advantages in the woods.
>>
>>765548
buzz cut. faget
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.