[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any places besides Alaska and Montana where a guy to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

File: 8OXPkFG.jpg (320KB, 1353x756px) Image search: [Google]
8OXPkFG.jpg
320KB, 1353x756px
Are there any places besides Alaska and Montana where a guy to could build a cabin and escape the modern world?
>>
>>759282
Eastern Russia i suppose
>>
Canada wise you got all of the northern territories American wise I'd say Alaska or remove areas...
>>
>>759325
Can Americans move to Canada easily?
Not willing to marry a Canadian
>>
>>759282
How many acres do you need and how far does it have to be away from the nearest city?
>>
>>759447
Just need to be able to get supplies a few times a year, have a body of water nearby and rarely see any women.
>>
>>759282
How would you pay your property taxes and stuff like that? Are you trying to do this on land you don't own?
>>
>>759479
By the end of next year I should have about 300k in assets after selling my house and some land I inherited.
>>
>>759492
That might be enough if you're really frugal and self-sufficient. Be sure to invest a lot of that into some decent investment funds so you can keep up with inflation.
>>
>>759492
why not just build the cabin on the land you inherited you retard
>>
Canada is good for cabin type shit. 10x10 is perfectly legal without a permit, apparently. Probably gonna head there myself in a few years, maybe we will bunch into each other :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjWE1j9R4xM
>>
>>759324
this here. you are awarded a complimentary 2.5 a.c. when you sign over 5 years to putin
>>
>>759560
>complimentary 2.5 ac for 5 years

What the fuck that's a terrible deal, here in East Texas you can find good rural land with road frontage and utilities available for around $2k / acre or you can buy undeveloped bottomland for $1k or less. Even working shit-tier jobs you should be able to save up enough for 2.5 ac in a year or two.
>>
you can do it anywhere. i'm 30 minutes from literally six million people (sf metro area), and 15 minutes further up the road from me are people who are completely self sufficient-own electricity, own gardens, hunt for meat, whole nine yards.
>>
>>759568
Where is this place you speak of
>>
>>759588
>sharing my oasis on the 4chans

naah
>>
>>759598
fuck you faggot
>>
>>759598
What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>759568
Lived in Bonny Doon for a few years and La Honda for 15 before that. Bay Area is filled with forest people, but anywhere within 100 miles of SF will be more expensive than other 'rural cabin' locations
>>
Maine, they even encourage it here. We are one of the last States with a homesteading act.

We are also the most densely forested state
>>
>>759282
Wyoming if you don't mind wind
>>
>>759282
Given that the world is more than just the USA, the answer is yes
>>
>>759716
Are there places an American can go in the overseas?
>>
>>759716
Nah
>>
>>759566
Russian army pays like 300 a month.
>>
>>759282
Northern Maine.
>>759492
Could buy 500+ Acres in Maine and still have $100k.
>>759566
$500 and acre in MAINE
>>759530
In a unorganized territory you can build up to 750 square feet without a permit or building codes in MAINE.
>>759696
He gets it. North woods Skinwalker here, i'll wear you last. :)
>>759712
That is a funny way to spell MAINE.
>>
>>760084
Got a link to $500 an acre?
>>
>>759568
Smells like near Soquel Demo Forest
>>
Montana is full :^)
>>
>>760149
An example for your budget:
Ignore the list price, these folks will take 120-130K for it.
http://www.wildernessrealty.com/219-acres-upper-enchanted-township/

BTW, if you actually bought this look out for a camo 1975 jeep CJ-5 on the back roads, that's me. Just poke around craigs list or local real estate sites, somerset county has loads of cheap land.
>>
>>760188
Damn that looks sweet as hell
>>
>>760169
so is ur mum
>>
>>760667
came here to post this
>>
>>759530
Thats only 100 square feet
>>
Is this guy a real MGTOW?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIXRp780ZgQ
>>
>>759282
Wyoming
>>
>>759568
Eyyy im out by Oakley, hate living at the Delta
>>
File: IMG9593931.jpg (174KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG9593931.jpg
174KB, 1536x2048px
Appalachia is great for this, my grandfather did not have a social security number until the 70s. He had no idea about word war 2 or vietnam. No idea at all. He was old enough to have been drafted in world war 2 but the government had no idea whatsoever that he or our family existed. He decided to walk one day, followed a road, found a town after 2 days. They were quite shocked at him, and thus began my family's journey into society. No, we are not inbred, there were a lot of families that lived around us that also had never been on a census. Yes, we can all read and write and even my grandfather had learned to read as a teenager. He swears that there are still families to this day in appalachia that nobody has ever seen. The family as a whole is roughly 80% white 20% cherokee. It seems we were very clearly around here during the times of Daniel Boone and maybe even longer. I don't live in appalachia anymore, I live far out west.
>>
>>761980
How old were you when you left?
You didnt even have a radio ?
>>
>>762259
Was born in 82. So, we had already met society at this point, still we held to our lifestyle. Did not have shoes until I was about 12. No electricty no plumbing. No reason for a radio. I have all that stuff now.
>>
>>759282
you'll struggle to escape the modern world in north america but there are plenty of places on other continents
>>
>>762387
such as?
>>
>>759445
Just say you want to visit.
>>
>>759566
But Texas...
>>
>>761980
This is supes interesting if true
>>
>>763180
Texas is bestxas
>>
>>762918
if you want to escape the modern world try a third world country or disappear up into canada or russia or china
>>
>>763272
I don't think they allow Americans to just showup in those countries and start MGTOWing around the place. They expect you to take care of one of their women.
>>
File: b472f7e0.jpg (40KB, 303x382px) Image search: [Google]
b472f7e0.jpg
40KB, 303x382px
>>762267
>I have all that stuff now.

Do you have a cement pond?
>>
>>764109
if you want to be away from the modern world there won't be anyone around to tell you you can't live there
>>
>>764485
Aint got no pool
>>
Why are they all such whores ;_;
>>
>>759525
>all land is not created equal dumbshit
>>
>>766497
In the eyes of god it is
>>
>>760084
Fuck man I've been going through their website looking at places. That's fucking sweet! And cheap as hell as well. Maybe one day I'll move there (if your political situation improves...).
Do any of you know places in Canada that have similar price ranges like in Maine?
>>
>>760084
Shut the fuck up. Don't tell people about Maine.
Like I want more dipshits from away here.
>>
>>764109
There are place that are unadministered they aren't going to dispatch an army to find you in Mongolia. Spellcheck says unadministered isn't a word but I am going with it.
>>
>>759445
>Can Americans move to Canada easily?
no, but if you have 800,000 you can use the Quebec Foreign Investor Program to get permanent residency. That's what all the chinks do so they can live in Vancouver. (You get the 800,000 back in 5 years.)
>>
>>769206
No one here has 800k anon.
Cmon man were mostly in our 20s and neet
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.