[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting an outdoor job where I probably wont be able

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0637.jpg (178KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0637.jpg
178KB, 500x501px
I'm starting an outdoor job where I probably wont be able to take a shit until I'm done. I'll be working from 8a-5p with a painting crew outdoors. I worked a job like this before and it was horrible on my bowels and psyche.

Any tips? Do I just "hold it in" and pray?
>>
>>757250
Get one of those 5 gallon buckets from home depot or where the fuck ever and turn it into a makeshift emergency toilet.
>>
>>757267
no, thats ridiculous. I need advice on what to eat or not eat beforehand ie mon-fri
>>
>>757270
Smoke a couple cigs and drink a big coffee in the morning. Then give yourself an hour to drop a deuce before going to work.

I can't stand having to take a shit at work. It normally means a gas station or 7-11 bathroom. I will just prarie dog that motherfucker if possible.
>>
You need to condition your body to shit in the early morning, before you go to work. One way to facilitate this is eat/drink something with a lot of fiber every morning, eventually making your bowel movements regular. Also don't eat late at night, drink lots of water. Exercise helps as well.
>>
>>757274
so if I dont smoke or drink coffee I should just get up at 6am and eat breakfast then try to shit afterwards?

What about no beans or rice?
>>
>>757281
More of this >>757278

Just wake up early enough that you have time to drop the Cosby kids off at the pool before heading to work. That's my problem, I always have to go like an hour after I get to work. But I also wake up right before I leave for work. If I woke up an hour earlier, I could probably get it done before I left.
>>
If you have irregular shits the a man's job probably isn't for you. When Leonidas led the Spartans into Thermopalae they definately didn't stop ever 15 minutes for a potty break. Have you tried a call center or a bakery?
>>
>>757278
>One way to facilitate this is eat/drink something with a lot of fiber every morning, eventually making your bowel movements regular. Also don't eat late at night
ABSOLUTELY WRONG
You want to do this but do it at night so when you wake up you are already prairie dogging. Straight to the shitter when you get up. Problem solved.
>>
>>757369
>>757369
>>757369
>>757369
>>757369
this.

once i started drinking green smoothies for breakfast everything took care of itself. now i shit within 15 minutes of waking up or i die
>>
>>757369
I have the choice between eating corn flakes for breakfast which only has 3% fiber or autumn wheat which has 30% fiber. Corn flakes it is?

What about yogurt?
>>
>>757359
Yeah totally man real men don't shit yeah! Who needs mandatory bodily functions. I'm sure they just walked around constipated all the time......

Retard.

>>757250
Op you cannot possibly be in a situation where you are not able to use the bathroom, please elaborate
>>
>>757419
>Op you cannot possibly be in a situation where you are not able to use the bathroom, please elaborate
you can go #1, but the owner of the house doesnt want any workers inside or is at work. You cant leave your crew hanging to go find a loo
>>
>>757419
>please elaborate
Definitely not US. OSHA would shut that operation down so fast.
Pooping is a God given right OP. You need to man up to your boss.
>>
>>757414
Eat eggs
>>
>>757250
Not sure what to tell you besides:
>eat a lot of fibres
>eat small portions split up over the day instead of big meals
>keep a roll of toilet paper hidden in a pocket somewhere
>adopt stoicism
>>
>>757534
fibre in the morning before work? how much?

yogurt?
>>
>>757422
Well the guy you're working for seems like a douche then. Shit in his backyard if he doesn't want you in the house other than that idk what to tell ya
>>
>>757653
im not going to be working for one guy, we work on various houses in different towns throughout the summrar
>>
>>757250
Why is it all entry-level outdoor jobs are run by absolute cunts who enjoy violating labour law? I've only ever had positive experiences when working for family friends.
>>
>>757786
no painting crews have bathrooms.
>>
I feel your pain. I work as a delivery driver and short of pinching it when you need a dump the only option is to stop at the side of the road and squat one out.

Your body will get used to it, for regular bowl movements you can hold off, if you ve got the shits then pack a few poly bags and just do it in the back of your van .
>>
>>757813
>if you ve got the shits
fix your diet
>>
>>757853
moar fiber or less milk?
>>
>>758059
How the fuck do I know? I'm assuming you are under 25 and at that age I know I was regular as all fuck and never thought about shitting. Wake up, shit, go to work, lather, rinse, repeat
>>
>>757853
stfu with your low quality bait. Diarrhea happens, could be from allergy, bacterial infection, reaction to medication or food intolerance.
>>
>>758059
Both. I would suggest cutting out milk completely for a few weeks to see how much of an influence it has. Afterwards try the same thing with coffee and energy drinks.

>>757591
It doesn't necessarily have to be in the morning. Normal digestion takes like 30 - 40 hours. Just eat more fibres in your total diet.

Unless you eat something in the morning that causes diarrhea, in which case you should replace your breakfast with something else.

What do you eat in the morning?
>>
>>758119
>What do you eat in the morning?
bowl of corn flakes, yogurt cup, cup of oj.

I just bought bran flakes, starting to eat them tommorrow. They have 20% fiber as compared to 3% in corn flakes
>>
>>757359
Real men take shits and lots of them. Real men also brag about the biggest shit.
>>
>>758137
Yeah that's a lot of dairy. Try this instead for a week:

>scrambled eggs
>a piece of wholegrain bread
>an apple
>a carrot

Report back what happens.
>>
>>757369

I do it though, and I shit every day in the exact same 10 minute window. I've proved its truth by actual experience.
>>
>>758149
what if i replaced the yogurt with bread (maybe not whole grain?) and dialed the milk in the cereal back by a third?
>>
>>757369

You realize things you eat late at night are not being shit out in the morning right? Takes longer than that to get through your stomach and intestines.
>>
>>757250
Get up early drink plenty of coffee and shit before work.
>>
>>758155
The whole point in wholegrain bread is the high fiber content. No point in eating bread if it's not wholegrain or multi-grain. White bread barely has fiber content at all.

If you really don't want to give up on the muesli, try replacing the cow milk with soy or rice milk for a while.
>>
>>757250
Just shit before going to work. What's the big deal?
>>
>>758164

This. White bread is pretty useless nutritionally. Whole grain/ multi grain / whole wehat has so many more benefits and nutrients.
>>
>>758177
the big deal is when nothing comes out and you get to work and feel the rumble
>>
>>757425
/this. if they dont provide you with a porta potty or allow use of some other on site bathroom facility, you get in your truck and drive to the nearest restaurant, gas station whatever the has a bathroom to use.
>>
>>758141
/also this
>>
>>758185
there goes your 1/2 hour lunch break.
>>
>>757250
That's retarded logic what are you 17? Man the fuck up and go take a shit when you want to. Stop posting on /out/.
>>
>>758191
What do you think a break is for, kid?
>>
>>757419

Looks like you need to build a makeshift toilet then bro. Fuck it, plenty of people shit in worse conditions.

Tell us more about this fucked up situation in which you aren't allowed to have a shit break? Sounds like a retarded job.
>>
>>758203
dont call me a kid, i could be your dad

a break is for lunch. Going to the loo isnt a break.
>>
>>757250
stop being a pussy and just tell a supervisor/foreman (whatever) you need to go drop a deuce.

you think everyone else there are holding in their shit?
>>
>>758207
>Going to the loo isnt a break.

That might be what you teachers tell you but adults take breaks to use the bathroom any time they please.

>>758207
>i could be your dad

Doubtful since he was born in the 1920s and I was born in the 1960s, kid.
>>
>>758248
>Doubtful since he was born in the 1920s and I was born in the 1960s, kid.
So you're 60 years old and still posting edgy comments on 4chan?
>>
>>758461
>being this bad at math

Maybe you should take summer school instead of this temp job, kid?
>>
>>758472
2016 - 1960 = 56 (round up) = 60.

Sucks to get old, dont it? Glad I'm still in my 20s.
>>
>>758461
Not him, but I was born in the 60s too. We learn how to do arithmetic when I was younger than you.

>Kids these days.
>>
>>758207
>could be your dad
and you haven't figured out how to take a dump yet?
Somebody is failing at life.
>>
>>758474
>round up

lol Did you round up your age for being on 4chan? 16yo isn't allowed. You have to be 18yo to be on 4chan, kid.
>>
File: 1453220836127.png (473KB, 650x811px) Image search: [Google]
1453220836127.png
473KB, 650x811px
>>758461
>edgy comments

Telling you that you can go to the bathroom any time you want when you are an adult is "edgy".
>>
>>758461
>60 years old and still posting edgy comments
You say this like there's something wrong with it. I've never seen the age limits for the chan. Not anon bit wow, who the fuck are you?
>>
>>758485
neo /out/
>>
>>758207
>Dont you dare talk to me or my wife's son again!
>>
>>758151
That's anecdotal evidence, your experience could be a statistical outlier.
>>
>>758474
>in their 60s
>in
C'mon faggot.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.