[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

View from the plane. Anyone interested in what is going on h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1029.jpg (32KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
1029.jpg
32KB, 600x803px
View from the plane. Anyone interested in what is going on here?

http://edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/fort-mcmurray-wildfire-pushed-back-even-as-temperatures-climb
>>
OP here: I took this picture about 6 hours ago flying home from work.
>>
Find it amazing that all of you environmental humpers are so possessed with all the shit you hear in the news; then hear it straight from the horses' mouth and just skim over it like some advertisement. That's really sad.
>>
>>755579
My child hood home burned down an hour ago or so, I don't live in the area anymore but my hometown is entirely evacuated now
>>
I don't think you realize how slow this board is.
Also, better in person footage being shared via news and /pol/ of fire on the ground.
Not to say your pic isn't interesting. Are you a pilot?
>>
>>755579
Why did you light your house on fire and then fly away and come here to brag about it? I'm confused.
>>
>>755579
'merica.....
>>
>>755643
Yeah he is a pilot. He walked back into the passenger cabin to snap a photo.

Have you ever flown om a commercial jet before?
>>
>>755646
Nigga what? That's a Canadian fire
>>
>>755651
>implying pilots don't step out into passenger cabins
He said he flew back from work and i just thought I'd ask as he made it sound like this wasn't the first time hes flown back and forth from work
>>
>>755654
Most people that work in fort Mac get flight allowance and fly home to the other parts of the country for the week or 2 that they Aren't working.
>>
>>755594
>complaining that no one jumped to suck your dick and beg for silly information in nine minutes on one of the slowest boards on 4chan

'lol'
>>
>>755579
Tell the pilot to fly into the smoke cloud next time. Little known fact is that smoke helps to clean the compressor blade tips and adds power without using more fuel so you save money. Volcanic ash clouds are even more effective.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.