[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can i do outdoors if have no money or friends to hang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What can i do outdoors if have no money or friends to hang out with me ?
>>
Die from exposure, lonely and broken.
>>
>>755439
Listen to this guy.

I've done it before and it's always a great weekend.
>>
>>755436
look for treasure.

it's what I do.
>>
>>755444
becoming rich doesn't interest me desu
>>
>>755439
im already lonely and broken, how to exposure?
>>
>>755449
it doesn't have to be for financial or material gain anon. archæologists look for tresja, and they aren't in it for the riches. it's all about the hunt, the history, and the appreciation of lost artifacts and our predecessors
>>
>>755456
Damn ... pretty exciting i will try , did you find any by yourself ?
>>
>>755436
Live there permanently and beg for change.
>>
>>755436
Hike, camp, fish, track, hunt, trap, mountain bike, rock climb, forage, meditate, pick daisies, collect fibres, weave a basket, plant some weed, plant some trees, bird watch, learn bird calls, pan for gold, look for geodes, flintknapp...

You just can't play tag.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 655x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 655x800px
>>755436
If you can come up with like $40-$50, you can get a decent start fishin'
>>
>>755436
Move out to the county and do a service job. Depending on where, you will find employement.

If you're an atheist, stop being an atheist and go to church as well as the functions. If you want, be an atheist, but still go to church.

Now: You're in the middle of nowhere, you have a job, you're meeting people all the time, and you're literally next to /out/.

It'll require a bitch of a move, but hey, if you want /out/...
>>
>>755436
Outdoor crafts. woodworking [just try not to rape the forest with your supreme autism.] taking 2/3 saplings is acceptable.

Weaving is another good one. and its sure as hell not as easy as it looks.

Craving is pretty good as well. requires less wood then woodworking. but if you become good can bring in a small amount of money.

Just remember to bring plenty of air what ever you choose to do. :)
>>
>>755642
This my post PCT plan for next year. Get away from these reality detached liberal cunts in California, meet Christian qt's with exciting accents, work and buy truck, eat burger.
>>
>>755718
>reality detached
>liberal
sure buddy
>>
>>755720
Ex-cali fag here.

Can confirm his discription is fucking dead on. There's liberal, and then there's crazy cali liberal.
>>
>>755436
Hiking works well as a loner activity.
>>
>>755766
was the internet always this politicised? Or is 4chan dead from /pol fatigue
>>
>>755454
Just go outside in the winter without thick clothes and just keep walking until you fall asleep and never wake up again. That's how our forefathers did it when they became too old and a burden to the family.

>>755771
People want change and that usually leads to extremists on all sides to win traction, which in turn makes everyone think the world is about to end because everyone in politics is fucking mental, which in turn politicizes all of the people who usually don't give a fuck about politics.

But politics are indoor problems, keep them indoors and out of my /out/. Let's drop these topics forever.
>>
>>755436

Masturbate furiously, with both hands.

Can confirm that /out/door jism is best jism.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.