[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /out/, figured I'd share a story. I turned homeless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 320x179px
Hey /out/, figured I'd share a story.

I turned homeless in January. Like most others, I posted asking for advice. After careful deliberation, I disregarded it all.
I feel happier now than I have when I was working, and paying bills. It's such freedom. It was tough the first couple of weeks. I was homesick and cold, but I came around to the idea that the entire world is my home now.

I started out in Washington, and made my way down south. I ended up in a tiny town in Oregon, and it is gorgeous here. I started off by staying on BLM land, but I got chased off pretty quick. I just bummed around the outskirts of the town, staying in thickets along the roadways. After a while, I came to a stream and started following it up because I was curious. I ended up on some old mans property. I stayed there for 3 nights before I was discovered. The old guy turned out to be pretty cool, and as long as I don't damage the property, I'm allowed to stay.

As for food, I have foodstamps from washington, but it's only $190 and doesn't feed a person for a month, so I poach fish and small game. I even got away with a Salmon during the spring run.

The trick with being homeless is completely disregarding the rules If it means your survival. I spent a week on the streets of Tacoma, and I stole shit to survive. The biggest law to break though is trespassing. Trespassing means shelter, and sometimes warmth, and most the time if you are caught, police don't even bother asking for names. They just run you out.

Being homeless isn't nearly as bad as it seems, provided you don't have a crippling drug addiction, or children. Sure meals are inconsistent, and hot showers are few and far between, but I would gladly sacrifice those things to be as happy as I am right now.

TL;DR, I am a happy homeless guy.
Also, I am at a library, that's how I am posting right now.
>>
>>746561
Good for you man! That sounds refreshing. How old are you? Relationships? Those are important. Don't forget those.
>>
>>746567
I'm 25. and the only relationship I have is with my little doge. He's not good for much except warmth at night, and an alarm system. I kinda forsook human relationships, they are needlessly complicated and infuriating.
>>
>>746561

Fascinating OP.

Do you have any other stories of meeting interesting folk out on the road?
>>
>>746619
I met a couple of transients on my way to Oregon. Rides were scarce so we bedded down in a forested area by the rest stop. They didn't have any food, and I only had a little left, and I wasn't inclined to share. They start offering things like knifes, drugs, sleeping bags. I decline it all because I either have it, or don't need it. They get desperate and the girl starts offering a blow job for some food. I traded a can of vienna sausages for a godawful blow job. I start cooking beans and ramen seasoning, and they are still hungry. She starts offering more blowjobs, and I want nothing to do with snaggle tooth, so I say I'll trade my beans for full blown intercourse. The couple goes off for a minute and they are arguing. They sit down and are silent. Half an hour later the beans are done, and the girl is visibly eye-raping my beans. The hunger is getting to her. She finally breaks down and says we can fuck, but she'll only do anal, and her boyfriend wants to watch. I agree and go to town raw dog. The whole time, she is looking her boyfriend in the eye, and he is visibly upset. His pain makes me harder. I finish and give them the rest of my beans. Later that night while in bed, I hear them fucking in their tent, and the guy is actually crying. I fall asleep to his sobs, and when I wake up the next morning, they are gone, along with my binoculars (They were cheap vivitars in a nice case) and my cellphone (didn't work anyways).

And thats the story about how I traded beans and vienna sausages for anal and crabs,
>>
>$190
>doesn't last a month

I mean I get you can't really prepare anything,, but still that should get you like 30+ lbs of trail mix with some occasional fruits and veggies
>>
>>746670
goddamn...
>>
Op you should still plan for not being homeless, for when you've had enough of living the rough n free life.
>>
>>746823
I don't starve by any means. I do burn a lot of calories a day though, so I tend to eat a little more. I can prepare food, I just can't store it so it just has to all be eaten that night, and small portioned stuff is a lot more expensive than bulk buys.
>>
>>746986
Planning for the future is what got me in this mess. Ever since becoming a hobo, I don't worry about the future, or the past. My only concern is the here and now. I left all forms of identification behind, so SS card, no ID, no passport or wallet. No one knows who I am, and I love it.
>>
>>746993

You can buy small servings for bulk prices at some grocery stores that have those self serve dispensers or bins.
>>
>>746670
I kek'd hard
>>
>>746999
I don't have any major grocery chain by where I live.
>>
File: CWxJ1srWsAE1aPT.jpg (90KB, 599x773px) Image search: [Google]
CWxJ1srWsAE1aPT.jpg
90KB, 599x773px
>>746561
>After careful deliberation, I disregarded it all.

Why?

Any advice or tips one shouldn't disregard, if having to live free?

Is the dog worth it? Any burden? Does it look to you like that girl did your beans, or does doggy fend for itself?

More hoboing stories please.
Thanks! Hope to be a hobo soon myself
>>
What kind of gear do you carry with you? Clothes?

Most humiliating thing you've had to do? Most fun you've had? Care to talk about how you wound up here? Where do you get your neetbux? Fuck or get stoned much? (You're from WA I know you do ;)
>>
>>747014
you don't live anywhere ya crusty hobo
>>
OP if you are in Eugene do you want to get drunk in a park
>>
>>747025
Because most the time every situation is unique. I can't tell you how to be homeless, you'll find things that work, and things that may get you killed. It's all about what you are willing to do to keep yourself alive, not what people tell you to do.

If I can give any advice, it's to completely and totally disregard the law. Laws are for civilization, and hobos aren't civil. Given enough time, homeless people become like animals, and those people are the funnest to hang out with. Also, drop any preconceived notions of morality. you'll see and do shit that will make you absolutely disgusted to call yourself human.

Dogs are the best. Being homeless can fuck with your head, dogs can sort of bring it back. Be careful if you are a dog bum though, "Civilized" people are dicks and will hurt your dog. As for mine, I found him on the road with a broken leg. I fixed it as well as I could, and he seems to get around just fine, his legs a little crooked, but it doesn't slow him down. It's a mutual thing. I feed him whatever scraps I got, and he keeps an ear out for me.
>>
>>747051
I carry a basic backpacking loadout. I watched a lot of videos on thru-hikers and what they carry. I do carry a 1911 in a shoulder holster with 2 extra mags. As for clothes, I just wear whats on my back for the most part. I have a basic blue dickies long sleeve button up, and a pair of carhartt pants. My shell is a raindefender carhartt hoodie and a military poncho. It works well for spring/summer and some of fall.

Most humiliating thing? I've had human feces smeared on me by a grown man. I was pandling near a bar with my guitfiddle when a group of drunks walked by. I thought they were gonna pass until some chad looking motherfucker stops and asks if I know how to play wrecking ball. I rolled my eyes and kept playing. This must has made Chad mad because he starts screaming about how I need to respect him, and that he is better than me. Something about his dad owning a logging company. I got tired of hearing it, so I start to pack my guitar up. As I was standing from putting my guitar in the case, Chad got me in the mouth with a handful of his shit. I threw up all over my guitar as chad and his bros high five and walk away. I am still not sure who the loser is, the guy who caught a mouthful of shit, of the fratcock with shit on his hand to smear in some guys face.

As for the most fun? I ended up at a party with some bikers and their chicks. I had never done speed before, and these gents were smoking it like it was weed. I spent 3 days on an island in the pacific gacked on tweak and partying with some hardcore motherfuckers. Live bands, fist fights, shooting contests, drinking games, motorcycle races. It was possibly the best thing ever. On day 4, I woke up after a 12 hour power nap with a fifth of jack and an ounce of dank and no one else in sight.
>>
>>747087
Fuck Eugene, I did trailwork out there once, and I wouldn't go back except in passing.
>>
>>746995
>I left all forms of identification behind, so SS card, no ID, no passport or wallet.

So what happens when (if you haven't already) been asked for ID? I know cops tend to hassle the homeless/transient so I'm sure it is bound to happen.
>>
>>747061
you're wrong normie. I live everywhere.
>>
>>747122
Lol it's not that bad here just a lot of rich people
>>
>>747123
I'm pretty straight with them. I think for the most part, I catch them off guard because they don't expect a guy in rags to be as bright eyed and cheerful. I smile when talking to the cops, and I try to make them laugh. I am pretty decent at diffusing tension. I'm also excellent at blending in. The best way to not get noticed is to look like you are going somewhere instead of wander the streets.
>>
>>746561
get a fucking job, scum
>>
>>747134
I tried it, not for me.
>>
>>747119
Biker story sounds nice, any more info on their afiliation?
>>
>>747149
Nope. I didn't ask either.
>>
>>747119
What happens when you get caught with your gun?
>>
AHAHAHA YOU GOT ASS CRABS NIGGA
GOT DAMN
I fucked a crusty bitch on her period in some bushes at a rest stop and i didnt even get crabs that is some funny shit wait
Was her name tammy b cuz that bitch got crabs.
>>
>>746670
I don't approve of the prostitution OP; pretty dickish.
>>
>>746561
>can't eat for a month on $190

No wonder you're homeless.
>>
>>747263
>I don't approve

Well it's a good thing you're not the OP then, moralfag.
>>
Good stories OP, closest I came to homeless was living in a van for 6 months in AZ, but I ended up having a place to park and shit 95% of the time, so it really wasn't too exciting. Did fuck a lot of bar bitches in it, though.
>>
>>747088
youre a pretentious little cocksucker like so many transients ive known before. Im 19 an ive been homelessfor 7 months and i read and chill in my hammock all day, i recive food stamps and that is the only way i drain society. I am almost always alone besides right now, im at an old friends place, ive done nothing imoral and youre a tool. cali livin son, plus i only get 140 dollars a month on ebt
>>
>>746670
I was about to go jack it and this post ruined everything. Just have "Snaggletooth blowjob" bouncing around in my head now.
>>
>>747263
>Dude sitting on computer at home with dinner digesting in his stomach harshing a bum anon for sliding the sharpie in when he got the chance.
>>
Holy shit OP. Trying way too hard with this troll these faggots actually believe you. You didn't even trigger anyone fucking retard lmao. Pathetic/10
>>
>>747298
>>747283

Exploiting people isn't cool guys. Yes I am a moralfag; I try to go through life being a decent person and doing the right thing. If you guys think it's cool to be selfish enough to exploit and mentally fuck someone up like that then you're real pieces of shit.

>inb4 where do you think you are kid?

Lets not be memey edgelords here for a second; anyone that would take advantage of their fellow human in such a vulnerable position is terrible and no better than those they complain about. You complain society is a rat race and we're slaving away our lives for a poor wage? Thats exactly what is happening to that woman whoring herself for some beans. You're just as bad as the consumerist system focusing on material goods; you're treating a sexual feeling as a high. Fucking pleb tier. Our species has potential to be better than that.
>>
>>747348
Don't think you're using exploiting correctly. If anything, that woman exploited the fact she had an asshole to get some beans. Personally I'd prefer beans to an asshole any day, but I'm not gonna knock a guy for choosing the hole.
>>
>>747341
immediately followed by
>>747348
what can be done?
>>
>>746670
Holy shit.

You know ... fucking homeless girls isn't the best idea.
>>
>>747348
>Our species has potential to be better than that.

Doubtful.
>>
>>747400
Aisde from AIDS there are few STDs you could catch with anal. At most you risk a urinary tract infection.
>>
I'm back bitches.

>>747159
I have a concealed license for another year.

>>747160
I did get ass crabs, but a quick trip to rite-aid and some sticky fingers, and it's all cleared up.

>>747263
Well, I am hardly in a situation where I care whether you approve of me banging a crusty butthole or not.

>>747280
You try buying groceries that have to be eaten within one or two days, every day, and tell me how that goes.

>>747285
Dude, bar bitches love vans. It's like danger aphrodisiac to them. Did you have a sick Mural painted on the side? My dream mural is a naked bitch riding a white stallion into battle against dragons.

>>747286
Man, it must be tough being a bum in Cali. I mean, how is a nigga supposed to survive that all that nice ass weather? Where is he gonna sleep, besides every beach in a 10 mile radius? Whats he gonna eat, besides all the food thrown into dumpsters that are a day past expiration?

>>747295
That story has earned me a couple titles, snaggle bj being one of them.

>>747348
>Moral fag
>Tells other people how to live
>not trading beans for sex

In December, I would never dream of trading beans for sex, but in the long run, that's what relationships really boil down to. you get the beans, you trade them for sex. Add a couple of steps, and you have a marriage license

>>747400
Well, living life on the edge makes you a little care free.

>>747408
Dude, I'm homeless, STDs are just cum icing on the shitcake of life.
>>
>I steal shit
Homeless should be gassed. Thanks to this post, I'm never giving my money to a homeless person ever again.
Fucking disgusting how they think they can justify crime against their fellow man like that.
Fuck you and your smelly dick, op. I hope you get dysentery or aids and fucking die.
>>
>>747462
>Fuck you and your smelly dick, op. I hope you get dysentery or aids and fucking die.
>Fuck you and your smelly dick
>your smelly dick

Hnnnnnnnnng

I lost it. Top of keks.
>>
>>747462
Yup, that's what I do. I steal shit from my fellow man. My fellow man being a giant chain of pharmacies that get tax breaks for theft. And if that irks you, let me tell you about the time I stole 40 bottles of robotussin from walmart.
>>
>>747471
OP

It's still kinda shitty. I appreciate you're doing it to survive but don't try and pretend it's justified. There is some nobility in honesty; yes you're a thief but you're looking to survive so fuck the system.

Don't try and pretend you're better than the pharmacies that get tax breaks for theft; you're just as selfish as they are; you're putting your own value ahead of everyone else and you're stealing, exploiting starving women for sex which is total cringe and being a general shit. You're just as selfish as those rich motherfuckers at the top; if you were any better than them then you wouldn't have of used food to coerce someone into a sexual activity with you when they clearly didn't actually want to do fuck you.

I can appreciate your theft for survival from the rich companies; but I can't tolerate you taking advantage of someone else in need and making them prostitute themselves.
>>
>>747474
nice trip broham.

Listen, I'm not gonna justify my actions. If you don't like what I do, then that's your problem. As for me being selfish. I sure am, but when you're below the bottom rung on the societal ladder, if you aren't selfish, you die.
>>
>>747482
No, you need to think on your behaviour exploiting that woman into prostitution in exchange for food. It's total villain behaviour and you're a dick for doing it.

How would you feel if she were your sister and someone had did that to her? Or if she were your daughter or your mother? Especially seeing as how she didn't want to do it and you knew she didn't want to do it; but she was that desperate she did it anyway.

You're doing bad things. If you don't see that as total shit then you're even worse. We all make mistakes but you can choose to keep on being a piece of shit or try to actually be a decent human being. Not all of us are bad. Steal if you're going to steal but don't take advantage of your fellow suffering transients.

I'm disappointed in you Anon.
>>
r/vagabond
>>
>>747510
Eh, I'm happy with who I am. So I banged some chick for some beans. Morals have no place for me. I do what I gotta do, and I live with these decisions every day, and I'm alright with that
>>
>>747122
YCC?
>>
>>747517
You don't HAVE to exploit a hungry woman into prostitution for food. You didn't need to fuck her especially when you knew she didn't want to and her boyfriend was there; thats just you being a sick in the head selfish bastard.

I'm sure some edgy teen will pop up in a minute calling me a moralfag and that's fine; the reason you became homeless was to escape the rat race right? Well it's selfish fuckers like you who created it in the first place. You're not escaping anything; you're just perpetuating the cycle of exploitation; the large companies exploit us by making us work as wage slave so we can buy shit we don't need? All those millions of peoples living like addicts to consumerism; buying shit they're told they want so they can have simple sense pleasure? You're just as bad they are; exploiting someone and causing them psychological distress that'll stay with them just so you could get some sense pleasure.

Improve yourself. People like you are the reason our society is so shit. You don't like the state of the world and you wanted to escape from it? Looks to me like you belong perfectly in society with the binge drinkers and the crooks. Talking about the morality of big pharma while exploiting people for sexual gain? How much of a hypocrite are you Son?

Improve yourself. Stop being a piece of shit. Stealing to survive and trading to survive isn't shitty; stop pretending to be edgy. Proper disgusting Anon.
>>
>>747524
No, NWYC
>>
>>747532
I like how you turned me having sex with someone into a giant moral issue. I'm pretty sure it's not the first time she has had sex for something, and I'm sure it won't be the last. I should just give my food supplies? What are you, a fucking commie? If she had money, or anything else I wanted, I would have taken it. Who is to say she didn't want the D anyways?

Morality of big pharma? Nah dude, I just stole crab shampoo from a store. How can you compare with what I did to what is happening to society? I had sex for some beans, maybe 30 mins of boning. society trades years of their life in the pursuit of all the beans. Instead of banging one chick as I have done, you ALL get fucked by the long dick of consumerism, for years. It's funny how you equate someone with nothing, to someone who has everything.
>>
>>747550
>>747550
>Calling me a commie

So you approve of capitalism? The very system which lead to consumerism and the wage slavery which you're escaping? Where exactly do your ethics lie? You need to actually do some thinking on this Anon because you don't seem to know yourself.

Looks to me like you became homeless just so you could be a lazy piece of shit and have an excuse to steal and do shitty things like exploit starving women by trading food for prostitution. You're not "escaping society", you're just a lazy bum. She made it clear she didn't want to sleep with you but you did it anyway.

And that shit about her boyfriend tearing up while she did it and it only made you harder? You might make that makes you sound cool but it doesn't, it makes you sound like an edgy teenager from /b/. Grow up you fucking idiot and take a look at yourself. You're the kind of selfish bastard dragging society down.
>>
>>747533
I did that like a decade ago. Shit was fun. 5 girls + 5 guys on the trail for 6 weeks. Fuck yea that was fun.

There were some fucked up kids in that program though. At least now I'm not a dirty vagrant.
>>
>>747471

The problem is you morons think you're hurting the CEOs and board of directors by doing that shit. You're not, they're going to get theirs no matter what. The only people you fuck over by stealing are the hourly employees at the store who are trying to work and provide for themselves.

Theives are so incredibly selfish and in denial that I can't think about it too long or my blood pressure starts to spike.
>>
Honestly if that was my gf you wouldnt have woken up.
>>
>>747456
>>>747159
>I have a concealed license for another year.

Didn't you get rid of all forms of identification?
>>
Just read all of the above... OP sorry to say it but you are a dirty nobody who nobody loves or cares for... great legacy you are leaving behind, forcing starving women to have sex with you for a fucking can of beans. Gotta say that is one of the most vile things I have read about in a while... if thats one of the best stories you have to tell of your life being homeless, you may as well be dead. Society would lose nothing if you were gone. Doesn't have to be this way forever tho.. you could work on bettering yourself and redeeming yourself.. otherwise you eventually will die and lets face it, no one will know, care, and your entire life will have been for shit.
>>
>>750098
You seem salty. My whole goal was to be a nobody. I wanted people to not give a Fuck about me, because I give no fucks about anyone. Call me an Edgelord, but I could die tomorrow and be okay with it. I have no family left to know, and no friends to care for. Yeah, I made some chick Fuck me for beans but I'm no worse than any of you.
>>
>>750364
>whole goal was to be a nobody
Well congratulations! You did it!

>no worse than any of you
No, I'm pretty sure most of us haven't ever done anything that terrible to another person before. Argue semantics all you want, but the standard for judging someone's goodness or badness tends to be how they treat other people.

For someone who claims to give no fucks you seem to feel strongly about our opinions.
>>
This fuckin thread. Should have posted in the containment thread op, /out/ is full of arrogant whiteknight autists whos idea of /out/ shit is two days at a national park or a jog through the woods.
You paid for thw sex anyways. Beans and you got ass crabs. This shit is coming from neets who would consider fucking a drunk chick or some brainfucked tranny a score, theyre gonna jack off to whores and traps but its not ok for someone to fuck a whore? Most give it up for nothing, she just wanted beans. Good to go.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.