[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to miss these quiet nights when the weather warms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: 1460761926543443815044.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1460761926543443815044.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
I'm going to miss these quiet nights when the weather warms up and normal camping season begins
>>
>>739776
Where are you at Bruv? I like the fire.
>>
>>739776
>MUH SEKRIT CLUB!!
The outdoors don't belong to you, if you're that intent on being isolated, it's time to stop camping in cushy campgrounds with charcoal grills for your leisure and actually backpack in somewhere.
>>
>>739795
No need to be hostile buddy. Never said anythig abou a secret club so calm your tits. I never understand why people like you see sonethig on the internet that bothers you SO much that you can't just ignore it.
>>
>>739805
Hes clearly holding onto alot of anger which he needs to vent at strangers on the internet; don't take it personally I guess he has some problems.

Anymore pics of your camp? Are you camping at the minute?
>>
File: 20160415_184443.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160415_184443.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>739806
Yeah, just one night at the only state forest in my area that has off season camping. I don't get /out/ as often as I would like so quiet nights like this are great.
>>
>>739809
Looks nice Anon

Is it just me; or is being /out/ one of the few times we can actually be a "human being" rather than a "human doing?"

We don't need all the flashing lights, entertainment and distractions that we're led to believe we need. Theres something liberating and spiritual about being alone in nature.

Enjoy being /out/ Bruv; I envy you.
>>
>>739810
I barely consider it /out/ honestly. I can see houses through the trees, and I get better phone reception than at work. I would like to try doing some more remote camping like angry tits suggested. Maybe if I get a vacation this year I'll do it.
>>
>>739812
>angry tits

Topkek

Do it Anon.
>>
>>739795

Lol wow bro calm your shit. Op just trying to start a nice casual thread to have a conversation about the coming weather and camping. This is a pleasant thread, please continue all.
>>
File: 20160415_195807.jpg (815KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160415_195807.jpg
815KB, 2560x1440px
Getting right comfy out here, but it looks like someone showed up nearby and started setting up a tent. Doubt they paid, the only ranger left hours ago
>>
>>739817

I want to be there instead of stuck at work on a 12 hour nightshift. Dat fire looks like it'd be great with baked beans and bacon.
>>
>>739812
>I can see houses through the trees
Oh yeah man it's totally gonna suck when all the fairweather glampers come in and ruin your quiet serene campground lol. I'll say it again, if you want to ACTUALLY be secluded, try ACTUALLY camping.
>>
>>739818
That sounds a lot better than this mountain house meal I grabbed at Walmart on my way here.
>>
>>739823
What's the matter with you Anon? Lighten up.

>>739828
Solo camping Anon?
>>
>>739823
I never said I wanted to be secluded, I just like the quiet. As it is the only way I can get to "actual camping" as you put it is to drive at least an hour or two from where I am. Most of the time when I go camping its after work when I get a day off and have the time. Sorry this isn't REAL camping to you, but you're welcome to go do that yourself instead of shitposting on here.
>>
>>739830
None of my friends like camping. They're probably at the arcade right now.
>>
>>739833
REKT
E
K
T

>>739823 ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>739834
I feel that feel Anon; I've got one friend who is into hiking but we've not had the chance to go camping together yet.

Fuck arcades and video games; fuck alcohol; fuck getting drunk in bars and eating junk food in front of the TV. We're better than that Anon. Real human interaction is whats missing in our society; we have to be doing things together rather than just "being" together.
>>
>>739833
Oh no! An hour or two. Two hours is exactly what I'll be driving tomorrow morning to do some dispersed camping in a national forest over the weekend. If I wanted woods where I can see houses through the trees and hear cars driving by I'd walk about 200 yards out into my backyard. Posting on 4chan while "camping", and people are defending this.
>>
>>739840
Why are you so upset by what someone else is doing? Seriously.
>>
>>739840
Good, hope you have a fun time. Maybe it will improve your mood. I personally don't have the time to drive two hours after work, then hike a couple more and set up camp, just to head home in the morning.
>>
Suppose I can't enjoy camping unless its the shitposter approved method of camping.
>>
>>739845
Look man, you get /out/ any way you can, and if you get satisfaction from it, more power to you. But don't come complaining about other campers disturbing your serenity, while posting on 4chan from your campground, while houses are visible through the trees, and traffic noise is probably audible. It's just ridiculous.
>>
>>739853
>This guy is still posting
>>
>>739853
Dude, seriously grow up a bit and maybe you won't let such little shit bother you. /out/ is such a slow board why shit it up like an ass.
>>
File: 6258666.jpg (36KB, 805x669px) Image search: [Google]
6258666.jpg
36KB, 805x669px
>>739853

You should really just leave bro....
>>
>>739861
This

/out/ is a pretty chill board. Just be a bro; you've said your piece so leave it at that.
>>
>>739868
>>739861
>>739855
None of you have ever done any serious camping. Ask me how I know.
>>
>>739875
Why do we care?
>>
>>739875
Because we're not being elitist? Ever considered that maybe we're not that angry with life? Theres no need to vent at some guy on the internet who I've never met.

OP seems like a pretty bro guy; hes solo camping because his friends are too interested in staying as a part of the system. I'm sure most of us on /out/ can relate to be social outcasts; especially paired with the fact he can see the problems with hanging out in an arcade while his friends think it's fine. I like OP; he might not be doing "real camping" but at least hes trying to make the best of it. Stop being such an asshole there are plenty of other boards you could go and shit up. Us /out/casts have gotta stick together; there aren't many people out there who appreciate nature and getting back to basics; most of society would rather consume and be entertained.
>>
>>739875

Funny thing is though, I have done a lot of serious camping.

Ask me how I know you're a retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 750x293px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 750x293px
>>739895
>your a retard
Did you think I wouldn't notice you deleted your post? Fucking idiot
>>
>>739899
Better watch out, serious campers don't make errors in grammar. And they especially don't correct those errors if hey do make hem, which they dont.
>>
>>739899
Chill out Bruv

OP you still there?
>>
>>739902
Yeah dude just waiting for my fire to burn down a bit before crawling into the hammock
>>
>>739901
Put that trip back on.
>>
>>739903
Nice one. Don't be deterred by that faggot shitting up this thread.
>>
>>739904
I don't think I've ever used a trip in the decade I've been on 4chan
>>
>>739905
Nah I'm not detered by some try hard fag on the internet. I don't care what he thinks serious camping is. I'll keep car camping at my local state forest and eventually I'll try remote camping when I get someone willing to try it with me. I don't really see why it affects him so much, but whatever.
>>
>>739909
That's the spirit. You'll make it Anon.
>>
>>739795
You're not allowed in my woods, son. I will shoot you for trespassing.
>>
>>739776

Nice bait mate. Everybody knows Winter is best /out/ season.
>>
>>739918
I couldn't agree with you more. Bundled up in warm clothes, huddled up to a fire, no bugs, the crunch of snow under your feet, the forest looking like an army of skeletons
>>
>>739918
winter is great if you don't live somewhere. where one day its 60s during the day and 45 at night, and the next is 85s during the day, and 70 at night.

otherwise summer is better.

also to add to OP's thread. camp ground camping wouldn't be so bad, if you didn't have those autistic retards who are know it all "BUSHCRAFTERS" who bring their fire starting kits out to start instalight charcoal blocks.

the screaming kids, whiny women, the guy who's up before everyone because "MUH BACK" and the dumb college kids that are there to drink booze and do stupid shit. I don't even mind.
>>
Well guys I have maybe an hour left in this fire before I crawl into the hammock, thanks for the thread and if its still around in the morning maybe I'll post something. Good night
>>
File: 1310496003560.jpg (11KB, 258x314px) Image search: [Google]
1310496003560.jpg
11KB, 258x314px
>>739899

mfw you actually screenshotted that just to correct someone on 4chan about grammar
>>
>>739938
G'night Anon
>>
>>739939
>mfw you actually panicked at your error, deleted your post out of embarrassment, and submitted a duplicate post with the grammar corrected so you could hope nobody would see your dumbass grammar mistake
>ironically while calling me a retard
>mfw I have no face because I'm not an attention whoring tripfag who got lost on his way to Reddit but wants to use his reaction images anyways
You made a fool of yourself, you'll do better to just stop posting now.
>>
Good night OP. Enjoy sleeping /out/
>>
>>739945
Why are you so aggressive Bruv? You've been behaving like a moron for this entire thread. /out/ is a pretty chill board you don't need to feel so threatened here.
>>
>>739923
>Winter
>talking about 45 at night

I sleep in single digit (F) weather.
>>
>>739923

"Bushcrafters" are the most obnoxious autistic people of /out/. They destroy our National Forest here building their hobo shacks everywhere each weekend and then leaving them, completely ignoring the Leave No Trace laws of dispersed camping.
>>
>>739954
Fuck off, I live in Florida. nobody cares about how edgy you are living on the bounds between losing a toe, and dying in your sleep.

>>739958
no, the preachy ones I find worse.. the ones that basically hang around a camp site. the ones that will bring a whole fucking tackle box of fishing gear, just to wack down some sapling and tie their fucking fishing line to the tips and be like "DIS IS HOZ REAL MEN DO IT" normally 30-40 year old men, balding, kinda creepy, clearly has no real friends, prob browses 4chan.
>>
>>739962

I've never come across those type of people. They sound obnoxious. The people I can't stand are the hippies that backpack/hike. Always talking about how much their shit ways and how organic their food is and shit. The AT runs through our National Forest so we get a lot of them. It's also the only NF in the state and a lot of hunters go there. And you always got to hear them hippies preach their veganism and how hunting is "murdering" the animals. Fuck off before you get shot.
>>
>>739945

Stopped reading when I saw way too much greentext lol you are way too mad bro. Try to be more like OP, an actual good guy.
>>
>>739967
This

No need to be so angry; /out/ is one of the better boards on 4chan.
>>
>>739969
fuck off tripfag.
>>
>>739969
>tripfag
>>This.
>>
>>739972
>>739970

Sorry you guys/guy feel that way. Life isn't so bad fellas.
>>
>>739975
It is when I find you! Listen here buddy. you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Man.../out used to be great only just a couple years ago. Now look at the fuckery in this thread.
>>
>>739989
I think it's mostly been the same guy being a shitposter.
>>
>>739795
He might've meant niw that bugs and animals are coming out.

There is a HUGE difference of winter nights and summer nights while camping.
>>
>>739945
I honestly really like you. I'd go camping with you.
>>
>>739976
(You)
Stale pasta is stale. Come back when you grow enough brain cells to provide some decent OC.
>>
OP here. Home eating some lunch, funny to see the one guy still shitting up the thread after I went to sleep. Got really windy around 2 am and it kept waking me up, ended up oversleeping and skipping out on breakfast to get home before noon. Really needed that night out, feel refreshed and for the first time in weeks my foot doesn't hurt. Hope the shitposter has fun on his "serious camping" trip today and feels as good as I feel.
>>
>>740087
I didn't post this, why does it say I did?
>>
File: rare_pepe_by_anamaiki-d8t2dd9.png (339KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
rare_pepe_by_anamaiki-d8t2dd9.png
339KB, 1024x640px
>>740257
Hey OP good to see you back. I was >>739786
>>739806

This was a comfy thread. Good to hear you enjoyed the camp.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.