[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People have been fucking up my campsite when I'm not there:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_20160407_183442174.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_183442174.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
People have been fucking up my campsite when I'm not there: littering, destroying the flora, and making it gross in general. What it seems like is a group of hooligan kids that go there to drink. What are some ways to sabotage the camp for good?
My idea: dig out the whole clearing, making it a pond. So far all I've done is write FU in stones and pissed all over them so when they move the rocks they touch my urine
I'd opt to stay away from booby traps that could harm people, because it could hurt an animal
>>
>get electronic predator call
>hide in woods
>play dying animal sound
>proceed to scare the shit out of hooliganz
>>
Just straight up kill them. There is no witnesses. They won't find a thing. Those CSI TV shows aren't even close to realistic. Bury them in a swamp or bog.
>>
>>734099
Turn the place into some scary occult ritual site, leftovers from the butchershop, feathers, occult symbols all over the place, the full monty.
If the are in or some blairwitch fun, then sneak in (do not forget your pestilence mask and ghillie suit!) and play some really scary sounds from tape.
>>
is this your campsite or is this just a campsite you like and you're sperging-out because someone else is doing what they please with it?

i.e. do you own this land, and if not tough shit †bh
>>
>>734103

U monster!
>>
>>734099
Glass, razor blades, animal blood, vodoo symbols, dreamcatchers, etc.
>>
>>734119
>do you own this land
Doesn't matter, eminent domain in woods for campsites.
>>
>>734099
If you own the land,call the cops.

If you don't, it's not "your" campsite, and the mess is your own fault for building a site that attracts degenerates instead of practicing LNT.
>>
>>734155
>LNT
Nobody really does this. I've been camping for 40 years and literally know 0 people that follow the code. Sure we all try to leave the area better but no trace at all. You're fooling yourself if you believe that.
>>
If there's already an established fire pit, fill it with literal shit and cover slightly. Either they will clean it out and have to deal with it or start a fire and have to deal with burning shit. Fair warning, not the best idea for animals to leave shit lying around.
>>
>>734157
I practice LNT and the only thing you might find at one of my camp sites afterwards is my foot prints. How is it that hard to leave nothing behind? Do you have an example of some things you might leave?
>>
>>734171
smishsmashio shells, oarndge peels, dogs i've shot, fece logs i fished from the creek, etc
>>
>>734157
Bullshit
I too have been camping for 40 years
You will only find my footprints

You are just lazy
>>
File: How To See A Skinwalker.png (449KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
How To See A Skinwalker.png
449KB, 1400x2700px
Just give em the ol' summoned skinwalker desu. Works every time.
>>
>>734119
>>734155
Yes, I do own that property. It's only a few acres. The cops won't do shit
>>
>>734204
if you own the property, put up no trespassing signs. if they still trespass, shoot at them. if youre lying and its a public campground, then get over yourself
>>
>>734219
>implying you can shoot at people for trespassing under any circumstances
jesus christ fucking /k/tards
>>
>>734103
I was looking for this.
>>
>>734221
whats the point of owning land if you cant defend it from trespassers?
I'm just suggesting that OP try to scare them away. not actually kill them. if theyre just a bunch of skids trespassing on his property they will fuck right off if they hear gunshots
>>
>>734221
>implying this isn't a completely legal reason to kill people in the free parts of the US

GIT GUD
I
T

G
U
D
>>
>>734219
>>734224
>>734226
It's legally within city limits and my state doesn't have any stand-your-ground laws
>>
>>734236
shoot a couple warning shots and hurry the fuck up to put your gun away in your house. dont answer the door if the cops show up. just pretend yours not home. its not rocket appliances
>>
File: 1451524555558.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451524555558.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>734103
:)
>>
File: ted.jpg (52KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
ted.jpg
52KB, 620x387px
Just make a boobytrap that an animal couldn't get.
You could go full 'Ol Teddie and make a box and when they open it they get shit or shrapnel in their face.

be creative, you could have a tripwire that makes water sprinklers spray water on them. it wouldn't hurt an animal but it would get people there a bit pissed off. or you could build a tiny makeshift shelter with a door that animals couldn't get in, then boobytrap that.
>>
>>734246
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>734194
And you're neurotic, clearly we all have our problems.
>>734204
Do you know how they are getting in and out?
Post no trespassing signage and a trail cam at their point of ingress and near the campsite? Turn the flash ect off unless you just want them to steal it.
Document everything from the litter they leave behind to the other damage they are doing, dates, photos, ect
You only need to catch them there once with photographic evidence to press charges. Best situations would be to get their license plate or call the cops and walk them in while they are out there.
We used to party in the woods but we'd clean up after ourselves, my brother and his friends on the other hand were closer to your problem goons.

On the more fun side:
>catch them out there
>spook them all night with cougar and fox calls, wounded animal sounds
>steal their alcohol and do stuff to the site while they are sleeping
>>
>>734242
Warning shots are one of the worst things you can do from a legal perspective, it can be construed as attempted murder or a number of other things if you get caught.
>>
>>734258
>if you get caught
>>
File: matt_graham_300.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
matt_graham_300.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>734250
>newfag

Trips and namefags are what make /out/ great.
If you don't remember the arborist slidwhistle incident or you don't like madven madagascars posts then you're not an /out/doorsman
>>
>>734260
>this degree of ego and self-worth
>on an anamynoos armenian sweater knitting forum
>>
File: vargie.jpg (32KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
vargie.jpg
32KB, 600x656px
>>734262
>arguing about names on a pre-christian northumbrian steelworking forum
>>
Is the campsite on your land?

If yes, camp out unseen in some bushes. When they show up, fire a few rounds at their feet. Fuck em, no one should be messing around on your property.

If no, fuck off, it's not your land.
>>
File: 1419878200170.png (46KB, 617x600px) Image search: [Google]
1419878200170.png
46KB, 617x600px
>>734260
>Trips and namefags are what make /out/ great.
This is what tips/namefags actually believe.
>>
Several layers of electric fencing.

First, put up no trespassing signs. Come the fuck on, it's private property. Put up the signs.

Then get a solar panel electric fence set up (wire, posts, those little knob thingies). Kudos if you can kind of hide it. I still think you should scare the ever loving shit out of the little fuckers. You can put that really shitty, pokey chickenwire everywhere, too, but I recommend electrifying any fence they have to cross, and then hiding some.
>>
>>734260
Yeah, when used appropriately. Such as maintaining a very specific presence for a very specific purpose for as limited amount of time as you can. Not as a general, "Yeah, I'm here. Pay attention to me and my general posts throughout different threads." I bet you don't even kick cairns.
>>
>>734250
>>734262
>>734273
Faggots like you are the reason I'm thinking of adopting a trip. Your jimmies are rustled so easily.
>>
>>734271
>definitive proof tripfags don't know how to read replies: the post
>>
>>734295
>Irony:the post
>>
>>734221
Stop assuming that anyone who mentions guns or shooting is an ambassador for /k/.
>>
>Punji pits and snap traps.
Sit back and watch the news.
Return to camping as usual.
>>
>>734103
kek
>>
>capture bear in large cage
>leave caged bear in camp site
>use webcam
>if they decide to camp next to caged bear anyway, remotely open cage
>enjoy the show
>>
>>734221

>implying I can't. Implying I won't.
>>
>>734101

this is the only sane solution, scare the shit out of them in the night.
>>
>>734103

No rape first, desu?
>>
>>734631
Rape is a crime in my state
>>
>>734783
straight-up killing them is a crime too you dumbass. unlessin' you live in Honduras
>>
File: jorge.jpg (83KB, 498x372px) Image search: [Google]
jorge.jpg
83KB, 498x372px
>>734790
>tfw I'm not John McAfee
>>
File: 1459733349070.jpg (21KB, 638x516px) Image search: [Google]
1459733349070.jpg
21KB, 638x516px
>>734103
Real madman hours
>>
>>734099
start a forest fire. that'll show 'em.
>>
>>735455
>brass eye
mah nigga
>>
Land mine
>>
File: 0409160829.jpg (2MB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
0409160829.jpg
2MB, 2240x1344px
>>734099
gotta beat them at their own game OP. pic related.
>>
>>734099
Beartraps, lots of them.
>>
>>734204
If you own the land and put up some 'trespassers will be shot' signs, you can shoot them
>>
>>734157
Yeah man, you're just lazy. LNT is pretty easy if you know what to do.
>>
File: 179802345001202.png (2MB, 1440x1436px) Image search: [Google]
179802345001202.png
2MB, 1440x1436px
Dig some punji pits, when one of the kids falls in the others will try to get him out when that happens pop out of your spider hole and grease them.
>>
Get an old barrel. Stencil spray a biohazard icon on the side, sand and bleach it. Splash some ammonia inside. Put it on its side next to a pallet like it fell over.

Post a warning, any warning. Radiation hazard, caustic, wear dust protection, consult your physician, owner can not be held liable for adverse health effects, picture of a snake with PROTECTED SPECIES, ...

Get a local farmer to store a pile of manure right at the place for a few weeks.

Partially melt a few syringes and leave them lying around. Add a few spent casings. Open some condoms and leave them, unrolled, also the wrapper.

Get cheap wood glue, the non toxic kind, and mix a thick bucket full. Apply it to any trunks and branches, large rocks, or other seating opportunity and let it congeal in thick drops. Looks gross, collects bugs and dust, sticky when wet for years, minimal impact on ecology.
>>
Vacancy

RUSTIC CAMP SITE
Event venue

Only $50 pp
Contact us for our group rates
>>
>>734259
People like you who own guns need to be exterminated.
>>
>>736835
>you're just lazy. LNT is pretty easy
Sorry, I'm not bagging my feces and toting it out of the woods. Ain't gonna happen.
>>
>>734109
>Turn the place into some scary occult ritual site
then what would you have accomplished? even weirder people to deal with when others here about it, which they will.
>>
>>736872
with guns?
>>
>>737007
I'll use my rights to take away your guns before you use your guns to take away my rights.
>>
>>736875
>If I can't be perfect, I'm not going to try
If you are in woods, with good soil, it is OK bury your poop
>>
>>737042
>it is OK bury your poop
Unfuckingbelievable. Preaches LNT, leaves traces.

You are just another one of those holier than thou rules aren't for me two-faced assholes.
>>
>>737012
Rights aren't real dude.
Why don't you get Santa to take them away.
>>
>>737063
>Preaches LNT
>there is only one person in this thread

>You are just another one of those holier than thou rules aren't for me two-faced assholes.
>still stuck in binary thinking
LNT is never perfect. You are always going to leave some trace, even if it is only footprints, bent grass, or urine
>>
>>737210
>You are always going to leave some trace
My original point and the asshole decided to argue with me. Nobody practices LNT.
>>
>>737226
Just because LNT isn't perfect doesn't mean you shouldn't try
Leave as little trace as possible (LALTAP) is not as catchy of an acronym
>>
>>737241
Sounds like you practice it
When it's convenient...
>>
>>737012
>I'll use my rights to take away your guns before you use your guns to take away my rights.

that would make a great song.........not.
>>
>>734262
>>734265

Kek is there a word filter in place or something?

>arguing about anything on an internet forum
>>
>>736862

Yeah no I'd love to have all that shit permanently set up on my land, you fucking idiot
>>
>>734099

You could get the cops around by calling them up and pretending that you shot them, but let's be honest they're not going to do shit anyway.

Set up a camera, as well as some shit you can trigger remotely eg. Sirens, spotlights, strobes, sprinklers etc basically anything that won't actually harm them but will piss them off. Set the shit up so you can monitor and trigger it from your house. Next time you see them turn up, randomly trigger the shit as it pleases you. Oh, and don't forget to come back and post the video on /out/.
>>
>>734099
Get a shotgun and load the shells with rock salt, nobody's going to believe a couple of hooligan kids with scrapes got shot at.
>>
File: whyunowritechinese.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
whyunowritechinese.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
>>736853
>>
>>734631

Only casual fags rape first.
>>
>>734099
>So far all I've done is write FU in stones and pissed all over them so when they move the rocks they touch my urine

Are you fucking twelve?
>>
>>737790

Shoot them for trespassing.

Alternatively, you could bury a can of bear spray under the fire pit, just a little below the surface. Add some heat to the equation and the can suddenly explodes and rains hell all over the surrounding area. Hell, area would be useable in a few weeks afterwards and you can claim you just found the can in your pack and tossed it in the fire as you left to try dispose of it safely.

Or put a couple chunks of zinc in the ashes and wait for them to die.
>>
>>738374
electric fence plus solar chargers/energizers use aluminum barbed/razor wire.

LOTS AND LOTS of both variety and number of poison ivy type plants planted EVERYWHERE along the border(try not to introduce the next Canadian thistle.

Introduce/encourage the lodging of skunks and various anti-people animals, highest rank bald headed grizzle bear.

Get stink weed and lots of noxious fumes releasing rocks and pepper every fire hole and dry-ish log in the area.

Lots of razor wire grass EVERYWHERE.

Unfortunately you'll need to designate a safe area to have your own fires and fun at, but only YOU know the safe/only possible way to get to this new-ish location.
>>
>>738508

I like putting zinc in the ashes better to be honest, bunch of kids come down with metal flu and suddenly no one ducks with your spot again.
>>
>>738508
>>738374

Fucking hell you niggers are idiots. Why the fuck would OP set up all this shit on his own land, it would fuck the area up completely and he's already stated it's somewhere that he likes to camp.

>You're 12 and play too much COD
>>
File: squidward.jpg (108KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
squidward.jpg
108KB, 1024x768px
>>734260
>>
>>734260
>arborist slidwhistle incident

Go on...
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.