[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any south jersey sc/out/s? Where do you like to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: nj.jpg (3KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
nj.jpg
3KB, 198x255px
Are there any south jersey sc/out/s? Where do you like to go to be /out/?
>>
Normally I go around Wharton state forest, plenty of different trails and what not to hike around on, can't say I find it that interesting though just flat Sandy land but that's what you get South Jersey, normally I go to PA or NY to do my camping. I plan on going canoeing down the Mullica river for a few days this spring, plenty of spots to pull over and camp
>>
File: local.jpg (196KB, 1366x767px) Image search: [Google]
local.jpg
196KB, 1366x767px
>>727827
I kayak in Oyster Creek, Barnegat Bay, and Cedar Creek.
>>
>>727827
Central jerseyfag here (it does exist). I don't do much in south jersey ever, though a bunch of my friends just hiked the batona trail. I'm usually driving up to NY to go hiking but I'm at sourland mountain pretty much every week
>>
>>727827
Another Central jerseyfag here. After the Appalachian trail there's not much, just go to PA or NY. This place isn't much for /out/ stuff.
>>
>>727827

Batona isn't bad, but there isn't much scenery. I was down in Shenandoah over spring break and I'm likely gonna head up to the Delaware Water Gap in the early summer. I also work as a camp counselor from mid June to mid August.
>>
>>728245
Sun just broke through the clouds, heading out to the bay before it gets dark.
>>
>>727827
Cedar mining in the sunken forest is the absolute shit. We go out for 3 days to 2 weeks and can make about $50k each.
>>
>>728422
>Cedar mining in the sunken forest
I have heard this is amazing.
>>
>>728422
What is cedar mining? it sounds interesting. Also where is the sunken forest?
>>
>>729119
South Jersey, cedar mining is taken the sunken cedars out of the swamp and harvesting the wood. Along with Jersy there is a manmade lake in Maine that has millions of $ of wood in it. The wood is essentially petrified which is why it's so valuable.
>>
>>729128
Can you point me in the direction of more resources? I'm very interested.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.