[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like the idea of this, Does it work well enough, any better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: buff-original-headwear-5524-p.jpg (68KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
buff-original-headwear-5524-p.jpg
68KB, 600x422px
I like the idea of this, Does it work well enough, any better alternatives?
>>
File: 24.jpg (63KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
63KB, 449x600px
>>
>>722926

I have a couple, but only really wear them as scarves.

the downside of them is that neck stubble shreds the material, I get through at least one a season before it's in tatters. I stopped buying the buff ones as you can pic up generic ones for about 1/6th of the cost of a branded one
>>
They're alright, but I would use a simple square bandanna over a buff. They have more uses and cost less.
>>
I use my necktube 99% of time when im outdoors. Great for blocking wind in cold weather and you can pour some water on it and keep it over your head in really hot summers.
>>
Top kit, highly recommend
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 900x900px
i urge you to get a shemagh / keffiyeh itl keep you warm / cool if needed and you can do everthing you can do with a bandanna and then some you can even use it to carry shit on your back i use mine for literally everything
>>
>>723508
if you look online you can find them CHEAP
>>
Just get a quality keffiyeh. Make sure they are made in Palestine, as they are usually hand made and better than the cheap Made In China shit. .
>>
>>723512
true true ^
>>
>>723508

The only downside is that you'll look like a huge jabroni.
>>
>>723323
but the one that's wit fleece or the all arround one?
>>
>>722926
They are good.

I like the spec ops ones better because they are lighter.
>>
>>723508
gaaaaay
>>
>>723508
Allahu Akbar.
>>
File: Retro-Air.jpg (61KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
Retro-Air.jpg
61KB, 400x325px
How exactly are you supposed to wear a buff like a beanie? The fourth iteration along OP pic shows it looking like a normal watch cap, which isn't possible right?

The problem with the buff is that wearing it in the most common way (like a regular beanie/watch cap) makes you look like pic related with your stupid fucking hair coming out the top
>>
>>723508
the shemagh is pretty big
one of the advantages of a buff is that it's so small, so it's easy to stuff down in a pocket and carry with you
>>
>>724246
>How exactly are you supposed to wear a buff like a beanie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSvRm4CHmvE
>>
>>724246
Put the tube inside out on your head, then twist it like you would a bin bag and pull it down
>>
Bought a one of these
>http://www.amazon.com/12-Headband-Tactical-Lightweight-Constructed/dp/B012ZUQ998?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

I am going to use it on my bike tour. I think it will work great under my helmet or around my neck. Shields against the sun. Pour some water on it incase it gets a bit hot.
>>
>>723508
hobo hanky is basically a shemagh without looking tryhard, its also thinner material so it packs down smaller, not as warm but works well for the deserts i live in. highly recommend checking them out though.
>>
>>722926
Got the merino wool one. Worn as headband, scarf, mask. Hasn't gotten stretched nor damaged. Will most likely buy their UV one for the summer since it's lighter. My friend bought their thickest one, fleece+some other fabric since it's windproof to wear while skiing.
>>
http://m.armyworld.pl/product-pol-2281-Szalokominiarka-Wojska-Polskiego-Oliv-Oryginal-Uzywana.html

Used by polish army, Warm, and for 1$
>>
>>723508
can confirm that these are better than buffs. The only downside is their size as a buff is small enough to stuff into your pocket and isn't in-your-face to people you meet /out/
>>
>>723512

I got mine made in Pakistan, good enough quality. Doesn't matter though, at $5 I can just use it like a cleaning rag when it starts to fall apart, it's all-cotton.

>>723982
Don't get one in tryhard camo colours like green or beige. A blue one looks like a big bandana.
>>
>>722926
OP, do you realize that pic is 12 different items, not 1 article of clothing that can be worn 12 different ways?
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
>>
>>725525
I think you're retarded
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.