[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am looking for a few good people to help me build a very small,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 29

File: images.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
I am looking for a few good people to help me build a very small, close knit, community of like minded individuals who wish to start fresh. This community will be unplugged from society as much as possible and will be as self sufficient as we can. Living off of and on the land, gathering our own food, building shelters, finding water, everything we need to do to survive.

This is no weekend retreat. I have done this once, solo, for about a year before family matters brought me back. This time I am aiming for far more than a year. Anyone else with the ambition, knowledge, fortitude and curiosity are welcome to send me a message and we will see how things work out. I have a small area of land that can be used, but if anyone else does as well it is all the better since a change of scenery is great.

This is more than living off the grid. This is living off the beaten path and if you're anything like me, this could be an opportunity of a lifetime.

Anyone interested please reply. Please also include what survival experience you have (if any), whether you have any land available for use, what your thoughts are on living out under the stars, and why you would like to be a part of this community. If you are young with no experience or older with all kinds, it comes down to mostly who I think would best fit the group, but I appreciate all emails from interested parties. I certainly wont rule anyone out based solely on age, sex, etc, and because everyone deserves a second start, your past is your own. I only care about how you can help us all have a new start.

Assuming all goes as planned, this will begin within the next 4 months.

Only serious emails will be reviewed and must have the information previously specified. Think hard on this before you reply because it is never as you imagine it, but it is always worth returning to.
>>
>>718592
>NO GIRLS ALLOWED!!!
>>
File: hehhehheh.png (109KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
hehhehheh.png
109KB, 266x189px
>wants emails
>doesn't include email address
>b-but i'm super serial and prepared, guiz!
>>
everyone knows this would never happen, why do you bother posting such nonsense
>>
Maybe OP didn't know that the email field isn't visible anymore because he's an oldoldfag
>>
>>718594
Then who do we do? Do we just designate one guy as the town fuccboi and buy him some long socks and HRT pills? Genuine question not fucking kekking my ass off over here or anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 960x720px
>>718600
>he doesn't into MGTOW
>>
>>718592
Depends if you are gonna do this somewhere cold and not near water. Count me the fuck /out/
>>
>>718600
The fuck ever happened to just using your hand? You people nowadays, I swear
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (230KB, 1203x2181px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
230KB, 1203x2181px
>>718602
Speaking of...
>>
File: ZSmBd4a.gif (329KB, 229x210px) Image search: [Google]
ZSmBd4a.gif
329KB, 229x210px
>>718600
We will hire/abduct one chinese massage therapist and you can only visit oncet a week anon.
>>
>Dear /out/
>I want to start a hippy commune

>Dear /out/
>I want to kill a bunch of people

There's a place like that in England, Not telling you the forest though.
>>
>>718592
Sounds like a cult
>>
>>718597
Actually it clearly states if you're interested then reply, asshat. Maybe email later on meant replies because who wants all these idiotic comments going to their email?

I would love to do this but honestly wouldn't have the balls. I love my technology too much. And with dark souls 3 on the way.
>>
>>718632
nice damage control op. just admit you fucked up and we can move on.
>>
>>718637
>>718632
You don't really want to live with somebody who makes these kind of mistakes, do you? Imagine what will happen when real issues present themselves and your life is on the line!

>OP (1st day at cult camp):
>"Guys, I'm sorry, I forgot the dragon dildos and pocket pussies"
And the whole experiment is a complete failure.
>>
i guess we were due for another one of these threads.
>>
>>718651
OP's idea yesterday for 10 days in Chernobyl seemed like a much better plan.
>>
>>718651
We had a good one a few months back. We were all serious and thinking about heading out to maine. Had a website forum and all that shit. It just kinda fell apart though. It takes an immense amount of commitment and some start up cash to get out there, then theres confusion of who owns what and what is allowed.

>>718602
Shut the fuck up with your bullshit. This board will never be an all boiz club no matter how much to shill it to be.
>>
File: funhouse.jpg (174KB, 628x465px) Image search: [Google]
funhouse.jpg
174KB, 628x465px
>>718592
>I'm a man with a plan with some land.
>tell me about yourself, like if you got land
>cause I got a plan but no land
>give me your land and I'll show you my plan
>>
>>718671
If I win the lotto or come across a large mass of capital. I promise you that ill make the NEET village a reality. Parcels will be rented by good faith for a single year. Failure to be there for more then 180 days of the year or you arent taking care of the lot will get you removed from your lot. Theres much more details but the ideal from a year in a half ago is not dead just largely under funded. NEET village will one day rise.
>>
>>718678
Do you happen to still have the link to that forum? I used to post a lot there when it was first made, but its been at least 3 months or so
>>
>>718678
You should talk with Truckerfag on /o/. He has grand visions of starting a NEET farm one day.
>>
>>718681
Some guy on /k/ has mentioned wanting a permanent location for nuggetfests. I dont think /k/ strikes me as the "one with nature" type though.
>>
>>718693
NEET village wasn't suppose to be what op described really. It was based off community work and resource collection to build liveable homes and craft centers based off little money. It was more of a vision for those willing to escape modern society an ideology. But not to dismiss the features of modern behavior and living.. Wasnt suppose to be a cult or hippy commune. Just a place where people can come and live for free. Running water being free, and a free internet access across the whole community. There wasnt even a requirement to socialize with those living there. All you had to do was your town related task and chores that you choose when you moved in and agreed too. At most 5 hours of work a day for the most difficult task. Then you do what ever you wanted for the rest of the day. Things like cars and gas powered machines are very much needed and welcome.

The whole place would be dependent on itself as far as facilitys went. Things like gasoline and propane would be bought on an as need basis and those who used it would have to chip in money to pay for it. That forces some who want to use the more advanced features of long term stay to seek outside employment. Without a doubt almost all who live here would live under the poverty line. But with a free 600sq foot living area per person. With running water and internet access. Plus the ability for a small fee to have access to electricity. With a whole community behind your back.. Got a plumbing leak? Np we got a plumber that will fix it for you. Roof leak? Plenty of carpenters. Need something made or crafted. Go find a jeweler or metal smith and trade something for what you want. Whether it be an item. Or actual federal currency thats up to you and the seller.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(10).jpg (1MB, 3495x2362px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(10).jpg
1MB, 3495x2362px
>>718714
>craft centers
My God the autism
>>
>>718602
Who is that, Pepsi? More pics of you gf mate.
>>
>>718592
>close knit, community
>from people sourced online

Uh....

Besides that, the number 1 thing that kills most of these communities is sex. The relationships get all wonky and things fall apart. So, plan well.
>>
>>718717
All that wording. And that's what you got from that? Whos the autistic one here? Because from where im sitting it looks like you. You apparently never heard the phrase "pratice his craft."
>>
>>718592
Oh look, it's this thread again
>>
>>718815
You rekt me bro
>>
>>718821
oh look, its the name fagging again. pls die.
>>
>>718618
Bingo
>>
>>718672
>>718672
>>718672
>>
>>718714

>NEET village
>5 hours work per day

If they were at all self-motivated or capable of managing work, they wouldn't be NEETs in the first place, n'est-ce pas?
>>
>>718592

Good luck with your cult, OP
>>
>>718930
How is trying to avoid modern feminists a cult?
>>
>>718592
This idea pops up on /k/ every now and then, it drags the day dreamers out for a while, then they all suddenly remember that this is the internet and it is full of cunts, and then they drop the idea and get back to what they were doing before.

There's a place called Findhorn in Scotland that had a nice community going, but they didn't let just anybody in, they had to vet you first to make sure you weren't some annoying cunt first, it's the only thing that kept it on the rails.
>>
>>718672
I read that as a song. You should be a song writer.
>>
>>718592
>no weekend retreat
How do I join up? I've got a fair bit of $$$ (about 175k USD) but things have a bad turn around here.
How many people are in so far?
Are there pets/animals allowed?
Internet access? This is a requirement for me.
Is this a commue type of culture or if I come as a couple is that OK to remain together?

I probably have a lot more questions but just came across this and I"m very interested.

Is there age minimum/maximums?

I think I could be a great asset if we agree on some things. Doesn't have to be every point.
>>
>>719628
pets are ok but no womwn
>>
Is everyone going to masturbate, or can we all stand in a circle and reach to the right.

I guess that as some people are lefties, there will have to be 2 circles, one for the righties, and one for the lefties ?
>>
>>719783
What about hygiene in a situation like this, do you spit on your own hand for lube for your neighbor, or do you spit in his hand....
Is this sort of thing even ethical ?
>>
>>719783
>>719786
you think you are so cute
>>
>>719026
le sp00k feminisms DAE MGTOW? fucking beta faggots who think that becoming beta by choice is the way to be alpha, fucking end your own life
>>
>>719851
Some of us are doing something about the shitty situation we find ourselves in in 2016
Why dont you try and be more supportive.
>>
>>719783
I wish I were a lefty. I feel like that circle would be smaller and more intimate.
>>
>>720575
You can always be pivot man
>>
>>718592
If its in colorado I can drop by on weekends with cigarettes and 762
>>
[email protected]
>>
>>720682
>25, M
>no survival experience, just the library and youtube
>no land

what your thoughts are on living out under the stars, and why you would like to be a part of this community.
>This is what I'm doing with my life once I get out of the military anyway. With friends and support or not. I guess the idea of freedom, living in a beautiful place, working hard all day to support myself and being stronger and healthier for it.
>>
>>720689
I've dreamed about doing something like this since high school. pretty soon I'll be free and clear from pretty much all responsibility and with a good safety net. I don't need or want electricity, plumbing, warmth or women, don't need access to society. I'm not cynical or anything, I just think once you let go of the emotional need for women you suddenly dont care about social expectations and just want to be peaceful and happy.
>>
File: Unabomber.png (59KB, 247x329px) Image search: [Google]
Unabomber.png
59KB, 247x329px
>>720693

>I don't need or want electricity, plumbing, warmth or women, don't need access to society.
>>
>>720682
>>720689
>>720693
Im still waiting on that email... :D
>>
File: 462662202.jpg (172KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
462662202.jpg
172KB, 396x594px
>>720754
What an asshole, not everyone who wants to live off the grid is a psychopath
>>
File: theresjohnny.jpg (117KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
theresjohnny.jpg
117KB, 1600x900px
>>721753

There's a difference between living off the grid (solitude) and shunning all social contact and isolating yourself from society and the opposite sex (isolation). You should study psychology some time, family.
>>
File: OG MGTOW.jpg (63KB, 550x787px) Image search: [Google]
OG MGTOW.jpg
63KB, 550x787px
>>721776
>>721776
Was thoreau a phsycopath?
Its fine to shun society especially these days when it is so degraded.
>>
>>721788
thoreau did it as a philosophical exercise. his specific purpose in living in solitude was to think and write and communicate his experience to all of humanity. for him it was specifically in the interest of society, not a selfish closed hermit spergfit
>>
>>721788

Ah I see you've bought the "Early 20s white male pseudo-deep intellectual" starter pack.

He was living 1.5 miles from Emerson's house. He had a parade of guests, left frequently and even did a lecture tour during that time. He was hardly isolated.

People who quote that to justify their view of society as degraded are weak willed idiots who want to sound profound. Think about it; why is it a cliche? Because it gets quoted to others so often in conversation.

In conversation.

Not while alone in the woods.

>>720693 clearly has unresolved maternal rape issues.
>>
>>721753
>>721776

Ted wasn't a psychopath by any relevant psychological definition.

>>721801
Damn somebody's mad, you're doing a far better job of indirectly articulating your own insecurities/issue those potentially belonging the dude you're after.
>>
>>721801
did you literally just criticize someone for using early 20s white male pseudo deep psychological bullshit, then in the same post say someone has unresolved maternal rape issues. get some consistency man
>>
>>721788
>Was thoreau a phsycopath?
No but he might have been a clinical narcissist
>>
>>721851
>>721859

Damn daniel, enough with the samefagging
>>
>>721859

>Apparently insulting a rape vicim is pseudo-intellectual now
>4chan is the new Harvard
>>
>>722008
Nah dude
>>
>>718592
God damn I'm tempted. I'm only 18 though and I don't wanna die an old mountain man with no kids and no achievements. But fuck I'm tempted.
>>
>>722160
I know the feel. I'm tempted also due to the notion that doing it could help me better appreciate the things/people I have in day to day life as it is.
>>
>>722160
Instead you will just die an old regular man with no kids or achievements.

It's ok, me too. Except for the old part. I don't think I will make it that far.
>>
>>718672
>>718592

Reckon where the fella who lives in that hovel takes a shit?

My guess: in a bucket.

>hai guise if you want to sign up to shit in a bucket and sleep next to it email me!
>>
>>722160

If I had just one wish it would be to go back to being 18. I had the world at my feet, endless possibilities and I wasted my 20s wanking and slogging through jobs I hated. I'm just glad that I'm only in my 30s now so it's not too late.

Places like that are for men who have nothing left to live for. Go out and live your life, anon. Get high, fuck bitches, travel and don't give a fuck what anyone says.
>>
Hey guys, I'm here to tell you today about a little place called Jonestown in Guyana, where people with no hope left for society went happily
>>
>>722309

Well I hope they have plenty to drink, because it gets really hot there and you don't want to get dehydrated. You can die from that, you know.
>>
>>718592
consider a canadian location like northern ontario.
there is a vast array of different natural resources to use.
the major con is you have snow covered land for 6-8months of the year
>>
>>721776
I never said I "shunned" society or women. I just dont *need* them.
>>
File: thisamusesthefuhrer.jpg (6KB, 244x238px) Image search: [Google]
thisamusesthefuhrer.jpg
6KB, 244x238px
>>718632
Wow gets ass mad easy. Do not want to go /out/ with.
>>
File: topfella.jpg (35KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
topfella.jpg
35KB, 768x432px
>>722327

*need or want.

shun
ʃʌn/Submit
verb
persistently avoid, ignore, or reject (someone or something) through antipathy or caution.
>>
>>719856
>OP tries to create no gurlz alowd hideaway to escape perceived persecution
>is rightfully informed individuals such as himself cannot function as a group
>"try and be more supportive"
>"get out of my safe space REEEEEEE"
screencapping for cringe threads
>>
>>718714
>>718924
this
basically a gated community that uses the barter system
>>
File: 1359671346378.jpg (125KB, 360x300px) Image search: [Google]
1359671346378.jpg
125KB, 360x300px
>>
File: 1362juusto-jpg.jpg (16KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1362juusto-jpg.jpg
16KB, 500x357px
can we just do this already
i cant continue normal life like this
>>
>>718592

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/in-pod-based-community-living-rent-is-cheap-but-sex-is-banned?trk_source=popular

Sperg away my friend
>>
>>718592
You don't set out to survive, you set out to thrive, what would the perfect community need? Fresh fruit, vegetables, herbs to make folk medicine and spices. A blacksmith, a book binder, a library, fresh clean water, set up a sewage system, off grid electricity solar and a bit of wind, a bucher, a baker, and a candlestick maker
>>
>>722327
I say we have lots and lots of women and just ban this faggot! Who's with me?
>>
>>725532

You think you can convince women to do this shit? Kek
>>
>>725532
How about we just ban you
>>
>>718600
Kill yourself fag
>>
i might be interested
>>
>>726291
there is a growing group but we need more
>>
>>725404
>affordable
>$900 a month
fucking yuppies man
>>
File: IMAG0450.jpg (603KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0450.jpg
603KB, 2048x1152px
>>718671
>We had a good one a few months back. We were all serious and thinking about heading out to maine. Had a website forum and all that shit. It just kinda fell apart though. It takes an immense amount of commitment and some start up cash to get out there, then theres confusion of who owns what and what is allowed.

I'm still saving money up for that actually. Not like I can't use the money elsewhere if things never happen.
>>
File: MGTOW cathedral.jpg (82KB, 644x431px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW cathedral.jpg
82KB, 644x431px
>>727402
that one had no focus except being anti MGTOW.
The whole thing was put together by an angry femanon .
Once the MGTOW guys quieted down she got bored and left.
>>
>>725404
>>727325
>$900 a month

My mortgage is $450 a month for a five bedroom farmhouse with 20 acres of wood, a creek, and a view of the mountains.

I don't know why people want to live near the coasts. Holy fuck.
>>
>>727325
>$900 a month
>fucking yuppies man
are you insane? under $1k is dirt cheap. $450 mountain view guy has it totally going on.
People here are paying 2-3000 for less than .3 acre and under 1500 sq ft.
>>
I'd do it as long as theres wifi.
>>
>>727847
Of course there will be wifi anon, we would never even consider going without that.
It may not be unlimited though so you cant just download all the blueray your heart desires k?
>>
>>718671
How the fuck would you shill a board I to being boys only. Pls explain how that would make sense, otherwise look up the meaning of shill
>>
OP, you would have alot more luck on a board like /R9K/ with all this "start fresh" business.
>>
>>728082
I thought /out/ was the MGTOW board?
>>
>>728234
There's like three guys who circle jerk the same points over and over.
>>
>>728239
Oh , thanks laverne , I was not sure, it seems like there are a ton of them.
>>
>>728234
>>728239
>>728244

You tried anon.. you tried.
>>
>>728260
Okay Wallace...whatever you say.

[ This user has given you 4chan Gold! ]
>>
>>718592
foreign legion faggot. go to djibouti or guiana. possibly syria.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (48KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
48KB, 426x240px
>>728234
/out/ is absolutely a MGTOW board
>>
>>718672
10/10 sang this in my head and it's funny as fuck.
>>
>>728939
>MGTOW
and fishing are not synonymous.
>>
>>729132

>MFTOW
>>
>>729745
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (31KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
31KB, 426x240px
>>728939
>>728939
>>729132
>>729745
So remember folks, women are total whores and will steal all of your money and goods, so lets get out there on the water and target some walleye.
Until next time , good luck and good fishing!
>>
MgBump
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>730622
>>
>>731179

>tfw you will never have a bowfishingfu
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 442x592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 442x592px
>>731183
I know, right? I was disappoint when I first saw the pic because it was a carp. But then I saw her pink arrow through it and...
>Hnnngg!
>>
>>718592
I hope you own some land to do this on, otherwise you'll be breaking laws.
>>
>>731183
>>731192
They are just pretending to like fishing for the camera anon.
Women lie like that
all
the
time
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 344x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 344x400px
>>731225
Idk, that bowhunting qt looks like she is down with it. She is probably a lesbian though.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 368x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 368x500px
>>731225
>tfw no MILF to sneak away with on her husband's boat
Show me that red snapper
>>
>>731179
>>731192

I want to believe...
>>
>>731517
I know a girl that has convinced herself she LOVES mountain biking.but in fact what she loves is shopping for bikes and gear , she never enjoys the actual sport
>>
>>731517
Dont let them fool you anon.
>>
File: 4634988936_c7bdd17d7e (1).jpg (177KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4634988936_c7bdd17d7e (1).jpg
177KB, 500x375px
OP I am in.
Just let me know what to do, I am ready
>>
>>722211
I am nearly 30. I have a really good job and make a lot of money but basically spent my 20s being an alcoholic. Not the kind that goes out and parties, the kind that drinks alone after work. I wasted what should have been one of the best times in my life. Hopefully you had a fulfilling 20s other than the job. It really isnt everything.
>>
>>722313
No worries lad. I hear they have killer fruit punch
>>
>>718681
That trip is full on alex jones, tin foil hat, illuminati, fluoride in the water, fema camp, lizard people, bohemian grove, Elvis and Tupac are roommates, Pan Am Flight 103, Area 51/Roswell, moon landing, 9/11 level retard and I for one would fight to be first in line to get invited to that farm and plow his fields of you know what I mean.
>>
>>733651
pretty sure he lies about his income as well.
truckers always mix their
>>
>>733605
I heard they have killer kool aid
>>
Intentional communities don't work. The hippies found that out the hard way.

The only idyllic communities I've been to are ones where everyone is related and people are of all different ages. They don't like outsiders too much but your best bet for the /out/ remote wilderness lifestyle in a tight community is to marry into it.
>>
>>734819
>Intentional communities don't work.
not at all true
>>
>>718592
T. David karesh
>>
>>734633
I believe it.

>>733651
Idk, I have never seen him go into any of that on /o/. But this is 4chan so there is a great possibility that he wears a tinfoil hat.
>>
so, where do we go if we actually want to do OP's thing?
>>
>>735141

West
>>
>>735141

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NZ04BG7TfA
>>
>>735079

>[citation needed]
>>
Eugene Oregon here. No land. Lots of skill. Not available during summer months due to fire season. Do I interest you?
>>
>>735311
youre in
>>
File: jim_jones-620x412.jpg (63KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
jim_jones-620x412.jpg
63KB, 620x412px
>hai guise, wanna live together innawoods?
>>
>>735918
I love kool aid.
>>
>>735918
>>735931

Joke's already been made. Read the thread.
>>
>>735931
You need religious bullshit to get people to kill themselves.
I honestly dont see the parallels
>>
>>718671
Was just wondering about that. I was lurking and even followed the Google docs bullshit. The problem is no 10 anons have 5k sitting around for land and supplies.

I have been talking about this for 4 to 5 years to my peers and it's always the same... Yeah man! That'd be sweet! Guns and pot man! Yeah! Or the alternative... Yeah but how would you get power and water?

No one is willing to take the plunge and we're all poor faggots
>>
>>737682

It's a self-defeating proposition. People who would be attracted to such a community lack the internal motivation and ability to earn and save enough money to get the thing off the ground in the first place. And if someone does have the money, people lack the ability and motivation to maintain the community, and so it devolves into arguments based around self-interest.

Anyone willing and able to commit to such a prospect have probably already gone out and done it on their own without other people dragging them down.
>>
>>718671
>This board will never be an all boiz
this is a MGTOW board lady
>>
you should all join me in my homesteading thread and begin to work for yourself and your family rather than an autism camp.
>>
>>738121
>>738121
Will your camp be a male only space?
>>
>>718609
Tinkers bubble
>>
>>734819
I live in a city, that city was a small town, that town grew on a shared idea, a dream. Beer. We have the oldest bar in California. The bar was the town courthouse, jail, and brothel. A community that lasts. Needs booze, lots of booze.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.