[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm camping in my backyard for one night, should i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

I'm camping in my backyard for one night, should i bring my lifestraw?
>>
>>707437
Bring a bottle of water ya twinkle
>>
Do you live in Flint, Michigan?
If so, yes
>>
File: stokess.jpg (56KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
stokess.jpg
56KB, 400x440px
>>707440
I live in Ferguson, Missouri. Image related: its me.
>>
>>707437
I kekd a little, thanks.
>>
>>707437
Yes, you should practice using it in familiar surroundings before depending on it for your life in unfamiliar surroundings.
>>
>>707437

You better have 30 Moras with you
>>
Are you American? Lol these threads make me laugh. I went to America on trip with an Amerifat friend and he carried a 5lb first aid kit for a 3 day trip, 2 pair of boots, 15 MREs, and a shit ton of M&Ms. He must have been carrying at least 40lb. Looked like a god damn Army soldier planning for a 30 day trip in the woods hundreds of miles from civilization. We were staying at a State Park not even a mile from a highway. I laughed at him. You guys watch way too many survivor TV shows.
>>
the other thread is still up you fuckin faggot
>>
>>707494

Practice sucking? OP already has plenty
>>
>>707536

Don't hate on preparedness, better too much than too little.
>>
File: David-Sarti-Doomsday-Preppers.jpg (55KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
David-Sarti-Doomsday-Preppers.jpg
55KB, 600x450px
>>707536

What if civilization ended during the trip?
>>
>>707437
Bruh, you're bringing a backup one too, right? You never know when something like that will fail.

I would be a terrible camper as far as trying to stay light on the gear. When I go fishing down the street to a little lake, I normally have a giant tacklebox and 3-4 rods. Sometimes I only bring a small box with like a dozen lures and two rods, but the big box and 2 other rods are still in the car.
>>
>>707607
I have 2 backups. I'm bringing an extra tent and two tarps too.

I fish with my mora paracorded onto a ski pole (i have a backup).
>>
>>707612
How much extra paracord are you bringing? I reccommend at least 300'.
>>
>>707547
Actually, yes.
>>
File: images.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
>>707619
I'll double it.
>>
>>707660
Better safe than sorry
>>
>>707612

You don't carry 2 tents do you? I always keep a cheap Wal-Mart tent in my car on shorter hikes in case my main tent rips or something. But other than that I just carry a tarp just in case to make a bushcraft shelter.
>>
>>707536
americans are notoriously more rugged that europeans when it comes to the outdoors
>>
>>707708
Not the guy you asked but I do carry 2 tents, but also like you I do the tarp backup (2, one for each tent).

It is easy to carry this when you have room and like >>707549 said better too much than too little. To that end for the room I carry a car on a trailer behind my car in case my car craps out.

SHTF bro you never know. Obama sucks!
>>
>>707718

Americans are cuckholds to "Survival" and post apocalyptic scenarios. Companies make a killing off of those dumbasses. There's fat asses on TV shows there that spend thousands of dollars on years of food supplies, guns, etc. They don't get the point that survival is all about self sufficiency, mobility, and psychical and mental health. They should return all of that zombie fighting bullshit for classes in how to actually use their shitty Wal-Mart firearms, know what to eat and what not to eat in the wild, a gym membership, etc.
>>
>>707721
its the euroweeb that buys into that hardcore death metal shitty culture. your vehemence toward people that dont afford you 2 thoughts in their life is not unnoticed. whatever you are compensating for, you should check it. and check em
>>
>>707724
Americans get so defensive when you call out their consumerism society.

>It's best to be prepared man
>I don't want to walk through bushes to find wood
>We got a badass over here

Why are you even /out/ when you're such a pussy?
>>
>>707612
> 2 backups

I wear a rubber, but for back up I have my BK II and a chainsaw.

She will never conceive.
>>
>>707745
Op here.

I just put it in the butt.
>>
>>707724
Not only europeans. Everyone on the rest of the planed I guess. I just take what I need.
>knife
>matches
>water (if there isn't a clear source of water nearby I take more of it, yes there is such thing as clean sources someplaces here)
>some snacks
>normal pants
>boots if muddy terrain or some resistent shoes if not
>normal shirt
I've seen some ranchers going full BR into the woods with flip flops, shorts and machetes and shit like that but I'm not there, yet.
>>
>>707810
>planed
Lel, Planet*. Fucking phones
>>
>>707547
Oh snap
>>
>>707437
stick it in your urethra
>>
Man, I wish I had a water source in my backyard. That would be excellent.
>>
>>708096
>water source in my backyard
Do you have septic? What works for me is to turn on the water and leave it on inside the house. After 6-8 hours I start to get standing water in the back yard. It pools deep enough so I can draw off of it.
>>
>>708096
Poo in the loo my friend.
>>
Wacth out 4 bobbcats
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457845514422.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457845514422.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>710821
Dis is a bobbcatts
>>
>>707784
How do you get them to go along with the butt sex? Every girl I have ever met hasn't been interested in trying, or had some bad experience in the past and didn't want to try again.
They all just want it in their puss, with or without condoms.

>Disclaimer: I am significantly more endowed than average.
>>
File: 000.jpg (41KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
41KB, 225x224px
>>710822
oniichan! you had too much ramen !
>>
>>707536
Is autism more prevalent in yurop? This is clearly just a shit talking joke thread
>>
>>710982
If you have a big dick it's probably that. A lot of guys take the same route as vaginal sex and try to slide in and go to work. You can't do that. It took me months to pressure my ex in to it but after that the rest of the times we did it that way were because she wanted it. My wife however hasn't mentioned the idea of it remotely since we got married (1 year and 3 months). That's a woman for you though. Once you get married your pleasure is relevant.
>>
>>710988
wat a qt
>>
>>710982
Ease them into it. I usually make them cum first and then i don't cum and they're like "WHAT DO U NEED ME TO DO" then turn them on their belly, lube up your finger with coconut oil, finger the butthole slowly until they relax, then push the head in slow, let it sit there til she relaxes again, then slow pumps. Eventually they get into it and want u to go faster. Then cum inside, don't ask or tell, just do it.
>>
>>707740
European calling rugged Americans pussies lol
>>
File: 63244253.jpg (192KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
63244253.jpg
192KB, 500x500px
>>707740

Yes, because Europe's lack of consumerism totally helps its collective economy. How's Austerity going for you?

Seriously, "Austerity" is the biggest joke in Europe.

Cue the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnQmRzjeLHA
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.