[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So im doing it. Im going to walk across america. Ive done crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1455414952325.jpg (101KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455414952325.jpg
101KB, 678x960px
So im doing it.
Im going to walk across america. Ive done crazy hard work in my life. Ive fought forest fires. Ive been military. Ive dug holes for 16 hours per day no breaks not even lunch. Ive seen that hardest of the hard. All I can say is that I need nothing besides my own brain and honesty. I have worked some warehouse jobs lately, where the sad sorry pathetic fucks can have a superiority complex over their sad sorry warehouse job. A human will do anything to survive. Especially lie to themselves. So my goal is to live entirely honestly. If it kills me then so be it. Obviously 8 cant have any sort of housing for this, at some point I would need to do something dishonest to keep up my hourly wage. Even improperly cleaning something is dishonest with the definition that I imply. So I will walk. With some stuff on my back. And I will be honest until I die. Which is likely soon. I will be evicted soon, so yes, this is what I am doing. I will be walking from Oregon to Kentucky for this season.
>>
hell yea do it
>>
Good luck
>>
>>689902
Do it mang.

You need some sponsors. You could totally get some free Gatorade for the trip. Not sure if that aligns with your views on honesty though.

You gonna journal or anything? Or at least post here so I can rip it off and turn it into a book and make millions for myself.

I was serious about the commercial sponsor thing though. Even if it is something small to help.
>>
>>689972
I will literally be drunker than a skunk for the entire journey.
>>
>>689902
That image is completely wrong.

The pack is actually being led by the alpha female (the breeding female)

Also the pack is so big because the pic was taken in the winter, when the wolves have a better chance of getting bison (their main food source) because of deep snow and limited vegetation.
>>
>>690049
Please elaborate beyond this, wolf master.
>>
>>689902
youre going to need a large savings account

>>689994
oh wait nevermind, youll be one of "those" hikers, trying to bum $20 or some food off everyone you meet
>>
File: Wolf%20Pictures%20018[1].jpg (86KB, 768x562px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf%20Pictures%20018[1].jpg
86KB, 768x562px
>>690058
So the picture in OP is somewhere in northern Canada, near the arctic circle. They're prob northern timber wolves, a subspecies of grey wolf. In OP's pic They are walking in that line to save energy.

Wolf packs aren't what they are portrayed to be in fiction. They're usually the parents (alpha male and alpha female) and their offspring. The only reason they're 'alpha' is because they're the parents and thus act dominant to their kids, with the kids naturally wanting to follow the parents anyway.
>>
>>690059
>>690059
Hey idiot I dont need to bum anything. Literally my entire life I have eaten ramen noodles and been severely underweight. It is no big deal to eat nothing but scraps. You are coming from an incorrect point of view. Go away.
>>
>>690096
Interesting. So there are 9 or more parents in this photograpgh?
>>
File: IMG_20151125_152015.jpg (1005KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151125_152015.jpg
1005KB, 2048x1536px
>>689994
Fuck yeah, motherfucker!
>mfw 6 days a week since Oct
>>
>>690108
I will be drinking the cheapest shit around lol but itll add 20 pounds to my ruck sack but thats okay
>>
>>690109
> protip, suggest box wine and toss cardboard for just mylar bladder

Source: I drink.
>>
>>690111
No way bro, hobo malt liqour is all I need.
>>
>>690113
> Steel Reserve it is then

Sorry.
>>
>>690114
Oh baby do I love a good steelie
>>
>>689902
Watch Forrest Gump, I think it tells you in there how to do it.
>>
>>690111
its nearly impossible to get the taste of wine out of the bags , ive tried everything but bleach
>>
>>690321
vodka will do it
>>
>>690323
but hwo the fuck do you get vodka in through the stupid little valve, wont it tste like vodka then?
>>
>>690099
in a wolf pack only the alpha couple mate.
they other females don't even go into heat.
it's funny that way.
>>
>>689902
>across america
>Oregon to Kentucky

Pick one
>>
>>690325
siphon and no, vodka will clean out wine taste without leaving potato vodka taste.

You can also use vodka to clean your tv screen.
>>
File: 7034287.jpg (206KB, 550x430px) Image search: [Google]
7034287.jpg
206KB, 550x430px
>>689902
Saved.
>>
>>689902
I will walk across america too from argentina to Canada maybe, only walking so im getting /fit/ good luck
>>
>>689994
Starting to realize why you maybe had to work all those shitty jobs and are now getting evicted.

But all the power to ya.

It'll be tough though, the bum's revolution is long over
>>
File: The bums lost.jpg (14KB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
The bums lost.jpg
14KB, 300x262px
>>690388
>>
>>690388
I know it will be tough, I said death is likely.
>>
>>690379
Fuck yeah.

>>690341
Well I already been all over appalachia so anything east of Kentucky I've seen plus I'm pretty extremely statist toward the great blessed state of Keeeeentucky
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.