[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are lost in the wilderness hundreds of miles from any form

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Wilderness.jpg (92KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
Wilderness.jpg
92KB, 800x449px
You are lost in the wilderness hundreds of miles from any form of civilization. You have a backpack full of camping equipment and have to survive for as long as possible. You can choose three people from different boards to survive with, each person also has a pack full of equipment from their associated board. Who do you choose and why?
>>
>>680506
two guys from /k/ and one person from here, i ain't about to get eaten by a skinwalker
>>
>>680506
/k/ /out/ /g/ weapons nice camping shit and good old 4chins
>>
idunno, but one to contribute, one to fuck, and one to eat
>>
>>680515
>/diy/
>/s/
>/ck/
>>
>>680519
actually i'm homosex so /diy/, /soc/, and idunno... /tv/?
>>
Hmm.. I would have one from /diy/ , /k/ , and maybe /b/ to make things interesting
>>
>>680506
/K/
/Out/
/Fit/
One to help me kill Skinwalkers
One to help me plan and survive
And one fatass to eat.
>>
>trusting 3 random anons to be useful when lost in the woods

fuuuuck no. i'll stay solo, thanks.
>>
>>680506

I dont need anyone else to survive. Solo hike ftw.
>>
>>680506
/a/
/b/
/soc/
I kill them all and walk out by myself
>>
>>680506
/out/
/hc/
/hc/
>>
/out/, /k/ and /sp/ for comedy
>>
/out/
/k/
/diy/

>the survival trifecta
>>
>>680528
If you have someone for the express purpose of eating then you'll become a wendigo.
>>
Lol 3 /b/tards
>>
3 cu/ck/s
They must have fattened up nicely and will serve as emergency rations. Also their backpacks will be full of snacks to keep my calory intake steady for a while
>>
>>680666
This, satan
>>
Any answer other than 3 /out/ people is just wrong.

/k/ is worthless and you'd have a guy with his nugget and a woobie telling you stories about how he's on 3 different government watch lists. He could probably shoot an animal, but would have no idea what to do with it.

/diy/ would have a box of scrapbooking supplies.

/b/ would be a trap

/soc/ would just be a dude trying to get laid

/ck/ would just complain about food and tell you how much they know about it, while not being able to actually cook anything
>>
>>680731
You sound like a fun person to be around, I bet all those other posters must feel silly now that you told them the "right" answer.
>>
>>680506
>bein afraid to die
>>
>>680506
3 ladys from /s/
>>
>>680506
All three from /k/ in a hope that one of them gives me a gun before two others try to shoot me.

Would be nice if they were also on /pol/, /gif/ and /diy/.

>/x/ please no.
>>
>>680506
/d/, /hr/ and /mlp/. We are going to scare the skinwalker away and we will haunt his dreams. We will make him see things he can't unseen. We will leave him with incurable wounds to the soul.

I don't want to kill a skinwalker. I want the skinwalker to end his life himself.
>>
>>680506
>/out/, because many /out/ists also browse /k/ and /pol/
>/diy/ because making shit
>/b/tard to keep the conversations flowing and to get fucked in the ass from time to time
>>
>>680864
It's 4chan. Errybody gettin ass fucked sooner or later.
>>
File: Bwx2jxL.jpg (212KB, 1274x710px) Image search: [Google]
Bwx2jxL.jpg
212KB, 1274x710px
>>680671

Reminded me of this for some reason.
>>
>all these people that think that picking /s/ or /hc/ means you get a woman and not a crusty neckbeard
>>
>>680765
Is it mostly ladies that post on /s/
You will probably be disappointed, bud
>>
>>680506
>/b/
>/a/
>/v/

I can live on lulz alone
>>
>/d/, /e/ and /h/
grills only
>>
/out/
/diy/
/an/

Two practical choices and a hippy chick for when we get bored.
>>
>>680666
>>680666
3 people from any board
>eat them all, become wendigo, survive forever
>>
File: 1454451902194.jpg (104KB, 989x437px) Image search: [Google]
1454451902194.jpg
104KB, 989x437px
I'd bring Ben Garrison, Sam Hyde and Martin Sckrelli
>>
>>682950
seconded
>>
>>680506
one /k/, one /out/, and one /s/
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.