[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As of today, I am homeless. Does anyone have advice for survival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 25

File: rice.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
rice.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
As of today, I am homeless. Does anyone have advice for survival and getting back on my feet? I know this is posted a lot, but I am new to /out/, so after this thread I won't post anymore. If you take the time to offer advice I will be very grateful in this troubling time.
>>
File: Job-Applicant.jpg (118KB, 700x410px) Image search: [Google]
Job-Applicant.jpg
118KB, 700x410px
Get a job.
>>
>>672413
Did you just post on b? From nc?
>>
>>672423
Holy fuck we have crossposters from /b/ now?
This board is fucking dead.
>>
>>672413
Invest in stock m8 it always goes well
>>
File: $_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
$_12.JPG?set_id=880000500F.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>672413
Not OP but I will also be homeless soon too, probably. I can't hold a job because I have a lot of anxiety. I'm looking for pants to buy that are good for wind and rain. Preferably nothing too expensive but not so cheap that quality is sacrificed. Non-milsurp preferable.
>>
>>672438
Can you find work outdoors? Or one where you have little or limited contact with others? That may help.
>>
>>672429

I'm an /out lurker from /b
>>
>>672429
Implying you can't partake un multiple boards.
>>
>>672515
it always cracks me up when people say things like "/out/ (or whatever board) is my home board"
>>
>>672438

Don't actively plan for homelessness. Look into what benefits you qualify for, then if you can't avoid homelessness, plan to live in a shelter.
>>
>>672515
oh you can, just not /b/
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>672438
>>672413
Just become a trucker
>>
>>672551
There are no shelters in my town but I applied for public housing last year just in case.

>>673923
I reckon that is much easier said than done.
>>
>>672447
i'm not really looking atm. I'm just trying to keep my head mentally above water and failling that planning a comfy suicide. this world sucks. I did find some nice windprood skipants though so i got that going for me.
>>
>>673937
Can you drive? Non felon? Bam super easy. Also 30-50k a year starting depending on what newbie company you start at etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>673937
>easier said than done
Not really.

Plus if you go OTR, you can live in the truck. And they will love you if you never take home time. Plus you will bank if you don't take time off.
>>
>>673943
>Non-felon
Psh, that doesn't matter. But recent DUI's don't help.
>>
>>673947
Just more options if clean record I suppose. I started at Prime in July 2012. Made 54k my first calander year(2013)...driving a brand new Cascadia and going home for 10ish days every 6ish weeks. Working local now...little less money but I'm driving a straight truck home every night and weekends...also no passes or snow to deal with.
>>
>>673944
when you cross paths with a coke truck do you guys have to stop and fight?
>>
>>673955
Nah, we race for pink slips
>>
>>673944
SMOKE METH
M
O
K
E

M
E
T
H
>>
>>673958
If that's your thing...

I work a fairly normal schedule tho and sleep in my own bed most nights (sometimes my couch) so I can survive without the meth.
>>
>>673964
That's what they said on european TV:
>truckdrivers=meth fuelled
>highway gas station whores=meth fuelled
>>
>>673944
you post on /out/ as well as /o/?
>>
>>672438
Rainpants. Wear over jeans. Problem solved.
>>
>>672413
i knew some guys that used to kill hobos for the fun of it.
nobody ever looks for them apparently.
they called it "taking out the trash".

my advice is stay in civilization preferably around cameras. and don't go anywhere with people that offer you cash booze or drugs.
>>
>>672515
But anyone from /b/ is literally /s4s/ tier cancer.
>>
>>672467
So am I, i started lurking early december, and this will be my first reply. Hello folks
>>
>>675934
What the fuck is /s4s/ even about? What a useless board. Is it like /b/'s overflow?

I tried to shitpost on /r9k/ once but it wouldn't allow me to post because of their normiefilter rules.

>>675971
Great first post. Way to pop your /out/ cherry.
>>
>>672421
Some homeless people have jobs. just yesterday I was speaking to a homeless man outside of the tag and title office in Wichita. He asked me if I had any spare cash. I said sorry I don't have enough to be charitable right now. He went on to tell me about his hard luck only having two jobs at the time and wanting to find more work. He had a grocery trolley full of skateboards. As I was waiting in line I saw at least 20 people hand him cash and change, 3 women hug him, and half of those people were offering prayers.
>>
>>676541
Oh, how nice it must be to still be young and naive
>>
>>676586
I am young but not that young. 33 birthday is coming up the 4th. I was the only one not to give him money and seemed to be the youngest out of all the people he asked.
>>
>>676541
>He went on to tell me about his hard luck only having two jobs at the time
And you believed him?
>I saw at least 20 people hand him cash and change
suckers
>3 women hug him
Free gropes!
>>
>>676594
Yes, one of the jobs he said was raking leaves, never said what the other was. I make it a point to never give to hobos/homeless. The city I live in has loads of food pantries and kitchens they can get food or go to eat a hot meal. Plenty of shelters and over flow shelters, and free hair cuts, dental work, medical care, ect ect ect....
>>
>>676600
Where do you live? The cities in America with the biggest homeless problems don't have nearly enough resources.
>>
>>676603
Either Idaho or Mormonland I'd guess.
>>
>>676603
Wichita, there is not that many last count was at 591. You have to figure there is a few that won't show up to be counted though
>>
I always make a point to give money to the ones who either don't ask or ask politely, particularly if they have any good travel stories they want to share. I've sat for hours giving cigarettes to guys who've told me stories about hopping trains and places they'd been. The ones that just walk up and ask for money and smokes though, I tell them to fuck off.
>>
File: baitin2_2.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
baitin2_2.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
>>673944
a whole lotta baitin can be done in there
>>
File: IMAG2220.jpg (1MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2220.jpg
1MB, 2688x1520px
Whoo man, /out/ is the worst place to come for this shit OP.
Luckily I found your thread. Time to stop listening to everyone here and ask me anything, hobo 4 years and counting.
God damn you fuckers give bad advice. Go to shelters and stay where there's cameras? Become a trucker? Sheeeit.
>>
>>677274
Is it still relatively safe to catch out, or have the laws gone crazy anti-hobo? I had one guy tell me it was a federal offense last week.

I'm far less afraid of getting crushed by a train than I am of hitching with a psycho.
>>
>>677296
Eh, warrants are a part of hopping. You will get caught, you will get a ticket and a ride off railroad property in a nice truck. Unless you're aggro/wanted/wasted/fucking up hard you will walk away. Hitching is far better if you're going back to society. I have 4 warrants from hopping, all misdemeanor trespassing in states I'm glad I can't go back to. Just as many times you meet cool yard workers or bulls that just tell you to get lost. I've had some weird rides hitching but nothing threatening.
>>
>>677301
What do you carry? I know some people snow-bird and some squat. I've been wanting to start snow-birding, but feel like what I'd normally carry /out/ is unnecessary for just catching out to ride south and dive-and-dine a country tour.
>>
>>677302
Also, you said hobo not tramp... how do you find work? Do you work farms or do city work? Supplement with spanging/busking?

My dad was a vagabond, and I've felt the call for years, now. I really think it's time to just take the plunge and jump right in.
>>
>>677302
Basically I carry my hammock, bed roll, machete, shovel, knife, first aid, dog food, shit tickets and some small innawoods tools/random crap in my pack. It changes every once in a while/with the season. Snowbirding is a pretty cherry life. Slab city is fun for the winters and it doesn't get better than the p/inw in the summers. Lots of hitchers go gearless but you won't catch me without at least stuff to sleep with. Gotta stay comfy. When I started I had the most retardedly huge pack with everything I could think of in it. You figure out what you're going to use pretty easily.
>>
>>677307
I'm a busker/traveling band but I do shows too. I used to find more work but with the music stuff taking off I don't need it any more.
>>
>>677307
>how
My bad.
Craig's list is your best friend. Also temp workforce in pretty much any city. Talk to everyone, ask every person you talk to about work. You can also woof/farm easily.
>>
>>677312
>>677316
>>677318
That's about what I carry, always trying to lighten my load.

I've heard of craigslist as being a great resource. I thought wwoofing usually didn't pay much, or at all. Or are you using that as a general term? That may just be the educational/apprenticeship website I saw.

I actually live in Spokane, the summers here are nice, but fuck these winters. I'm definitely spending next winter in the slabs. Maybe we'll see each other there.

I wish I had the talent to busk. I think I'll probably try my hand at e-busking and just document everything as I go along on a blog.
>>
>>672413
Rice is dirt cheap and people survive fine on it.
Start biking and collect bottles, in one day you'll have more bottles than you'll need. Walking is too slow to collect bottles.
Congratulations for being free.
>>
>>677329
White rice is pretty much just calories. Its fine as a filler, but you need some vitamins and proteins. Beans a couple times per week will fill out that amino acid profile and the occasional spinach or dandelion salad will provide a lot of vitamins. Still have to do something about that monotony though. I've never been able to do rice consistently without wanting to shoot myself.
>>
>>677328
No shit, I spent a year in Spokane '14-15. That's funny. I love that shit hole, made so much money playing music there.
I've never done the woofing but have a few aquaintences who love it and get paid at least a bit. They're hippies though so take that as you will. As far as farming, just show up or ask around in communities. Go to co ops and community markets and such.
Pick up any skill, anything. Make shit, play music, juggle, do backflips, you can turn just about anything into cash on the street. I've never been hard up for money. Once you get started you'll have at least a few bucks in your pocket all the time unless you're reckless with it or too lazy to go get it. I hardly ever spend anything I make. Guitar maintenance and weed make up the bulk of my purchasing.
The slabs are great but my two cents, avoid the hot springs unless you like shit water and old man balls.
>>
>>677330
I only had to do rice and salt as a student, completely broke for a month.
If I had collected bottles then I'd eat good...
Of course, if you're constantly moving, eventually you will run into people, get stray jobs and more money.
>>
>>677332
Lol. I've heard that about the slabs spring. Also, that people getting drunk and drowning is pretty common. Do people use the canal much? It seems like an ideal water source, but no one ever mentions it. Some people say to bring water in from town, and I saw one video of a guy digging a well by hand. Seemed like a waste of time when there's fresh water so close.

I was raised to be middle-class so most of the skills I have don't translate well to busking. (Will debug Windows for change).

>>677337
I've done it, but I prefer not to. I'd rather dive for bagels and produce than live exclusively off rice. From what I've seen on YouTube, organic produce seems to get dumpstered well before it goes bad, since the people who buy it tend to be obsessively picky. Unfortunately, all the places around me have compactors or I'd try it out.
>>
>>677349
The canal is also shit water as far as I could tell, if it's clean then it sure smells like shit at least. Water service is $25/100 gallons. Barrels and water delivered straight to your slab. Niland is the closest town and there's not shit there except a grocery store. They do food giveouts once a month or something, I never paid much attention to that. You'll be able to get what you need there regardless, Jack at west satan is a good dude and hanging out at his camp helped me a ton the first time I went there.
>>
http://guerrillacamping.blogspot.com/?m=1

This is a guide to vagabond living. A few tips:

>Grow flax seeds in a bottle, it makes edible sprouts, filled with nutrients
>Read the whole food page. Some really great stuff in there
>Stay clean
>Stay legit
>Get involved with Urbex members, they'll tell you about all sorts of abandoned places, in case you need one in a pinch
>Focus on getting a job. Honestly Pepsifag's job sounds pretty schway, you might want to consider it
>Don't trust other homeless
>>
>>672413
learn a trade or do some short diploma course in something like healthcare.

or else this

>>673923
not related but this guy gets it. no man with two jobs needs to be homeless and has time for begging.
>>676594
>>
>>678954
>hi class my names anon
>why the fuck do you smell like piss and have 6 coats on
>i-i'm a b-b-bum..
>ew gross you cant be here unless you take a shower
>b-but 4chan told me to...
>stupid, just go get some cardboard and stand on the corner instead
>o-okay...
>hey, this isnt so bad..
>holy shit all this money
>woah them dudes on /out/ had it all wrong, this is great!
>>
>>679397
https://youtu.be/P-k9MrCcrvs
>>
>>677357
In case you swing by the thread again, I wanted to make sure to thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I hope to run into you on the slab come next winter.
>>
File: 1453328396568.jpg (47KB, 541x640px) Image search: [Google]
1453328396568.jpg
47KB, 541x640px
>>678954
>healthcare
>>
>>679525
People will always get sick. I work in natural resources and its a roller coaster ride.
>>
>>679613
Yeah you're right, I know i couldn't even afford my rent but I'll go get my CNA now thanks anon
>>
>>679613
People are always dying, why not become an embalmer and master mortician?
>>
>>673972
Now it's only on their days off, cause they test them for meth.
>>
>>677330
Boil worms, dry worms eat worms with lime and salt. They go great in ramen, they have omega 3 fatty acids.
>>
>>679916
Family trade mostly.
>>
>>679948
I've heard that you need to soak them so they clear out their intestines first. Favorite worm? Or do they all taste the same?
>>
File: IMAG2267.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG2267.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
>>679476
Hey no problem man. Here's my hat that I always wear so you'll know if you bump into me. I'll also have the danger camp set up but there's so many camps you probably won't see me that way. Make sure to hit up the range on Saturdays, and troll acoustic circles and you'll find me.
>>
>>680268
Very cool. I'm excited to see the place. I expect to be done with the PCT around September or October, so after that, I'll hitch a ride or hop a train back down there.

Google maps shows a bar on the main street in the slabs. Is that just a guy with a cooler or did someone actually get a liquor license for operations on government property?
>>
>>680272
No bar but the grocery in niland is also a liquor store. Not the worst walk, you can usually thumb it pretty easy.
>>
>>680346
I actually live three miles from the bus in Spokane, so the walk from the slabs to Niland would be no different for me, except maybe the heat if I stay during the summer. I guess Google was wrong about the bar. Hardly an issue.

One thing I've always been curious about is the legal use of land. I know that most of the "properties" in the slabs are just separated by bottle fences and it's a first come, first serve sort of deal, but what about building things, digging holes, planting a garden? Are there any actual rules, or is it more like "don't take up too much space and you won't get ran off"? I'd like to set a couple posts to hang a hammock and maybe have a container or raised bed garden if I decide to settle there.
>>
>>680377
Buddy you do whatever you want. Free, no rules. As long as you're not a huge, huge piece of shit to everybody you won't get ran off. There is technically a bar but I haven't ever seen anything going on there. I tend to stay pretty far out and never have much of a reason to go up front.
>>
>>672438
hitch hike and become a drifter. when u lose everything what else is there to lose. go see the world
>>
>>676916
I like your style
>>
File: 1421130134335.gif (574KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1421130134335.gif
574KB, 320x240px
>>672438
>I can't hold a job because I have a lot of anxiety.

You can't hold a job because of your fucking attitude.
>>
>>681448
i don't get anxiety on the job i get fits of white hot rage.
i just scared my gf to death today.
fuck stress!
>>
There's a guy who did an entire series on what to do in case of homelessness on youtube. Here's the first in the series

https://youtu.be/5xNDo73fjSs
>>
>is homeless
>wastes time on one of the slowest boards on a Mongolian picture website

Holy lmao
>>
File: 14549593565660.jpg (240KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
14549593565660.jpg
240KB, 1024x576px
Travelling/Vagabond anon here. You have to make a decision to become fulltime vagabond or go back to normal life. Once you cross the threshold it's very difficult to want to go back.
>>675934
>>675993
>>672429
>Expecting some newfag to come to 4chan specifically for one of the slowest boards and being surprised when there's crossboard posting
>Unable to understand the funposting on /s4s/
So you guys have been here for what, a year or two? I browsed /b/ for a year or two back in 05 when I first started lurking. You faggots are probably straight off Reddit. Sit down.
>>677274
Decent advice, but you shouldn't send green travelers to slabs. Also judging by how clean your hat and pants are, I assume you rubbertramp now? Where you at? Did I misread and not see this detail?

>>684024
I browse often and I'm full backpack mode. Introduced this girl to 4chan too, she's not traveling anymore but she lurks the Chan. Worldview shattered yet?
>>
I love those thread. I've been fantasizing about living a hobo/minimalist life while still being a wagecuck. Is it feasible?
>>
>>684067
Every other board hates boards like /b/ and /s4s/. Even in '07 /b/ was hated and complete garbage

If you'd been browsing for more a year, you'd know this. And you'd know that every post is drenched in irony. Don't take everything so seriously.

>the chan

lmao stop
>>
>>684246
>if you'd been browsing more than a year
Look faggot, /b/ was never good and I never said /s4s/ was either-Just that you didn't understand the funposting.

In fact, now I just think you're stupid as shit because you try to point out the le irony of posts but fail to see /s4s/ is so meta irony.

Seriously faggot, you lack reading comprehension. I didn't say I was having great political discourse on /b/ back in the day, just that I browsed it.

Inb4 ruse so new wow much troll
>>
>>674022
/o/ here as well

hon hon
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>684353
>>
>>684348
>>684246
>/b/ was never good
Wew lads, you just didn't understand it back in its glory days. /pol/ and [s4s] are essentially old /b/ before the newfags came and ruined them.
>>
File: pants.jpg (26KB, 400x708px) Image search: [Google]
pants.jpg
26KB, 400x708px
>>684067
these pants are fresh of like 3 months. had the hat for a year. i've had a car for almost a year, the danger cart, about to sell it and buy a bus in the next two months.
and maaan, anyone can go to slabs. same rule as everywhere else for greens, leave the aggros and wingnuts alone. boom. newbs eat slabs up, EJ/WS would never get anyone coming around if not for them.
i'm housed up in lawrence kansas right now kickin it. was in slabs a few weeks ago, stopped through nola to see my dudes then to kcmo eastwing (faggots) for a show before coming here. i've been scoping busses and big vans around here, found some good ass deals, dunno if i'm gonna buy before i leave the state or just gtfo once im tired of lawrence.
>>
>>684384
Man you bohemian hippie types are so disgusting. You think you're so cool and adventurous but all you are is smelly and annoying and addicted to drugs. Just a bunch of worthless white trash. I really hate you garbage. Every time i see a thread about this crap my blood boils. Why don't you fucks just get a job
>>
>>684407
woah woah woah man calm down
no need to start throwing the H word around here
>>
>>684410
Fuck you, get a job.
>>
>>684363
I'll give you /s4s/ but /pol/ is nothing like old /b/. /pol/ takes itself way to fucking seriously to ever be considered even remotely like old /b/.
>>
>>684413
oh wait, are you serious?
>>
>>684419
Yeah. Get a fucking job.
>>
>>684428
but i make a shit load of money now, why would i stop living the dream?
>>
>>684429
Maybe alot for a bum
>>
>>684429
>I am a trust fund baby
>>
>>684433
>>684435
ya'll have some great arguments there
it's always great to see the wage slave in it's natural habitat, sitting at home, shitposting on the internet
never change anon, need more people like you guys to show all the kids what not to do
>>
>>684438
Yes, kids should aspire to become useless deadbeats like you.
>>
>>684443
>everyone who lives outside is a crack spanging home bum wingnut
>>
>>684443
Yes, yes. They should become worthless deadbeats with jobs instead am I right?
>>
>>684407
I'll never get why /out/ shitposts in every homeless thread. These are the most /out/ threads on this board.
>>
>>684448
pretty much the norm everywhere. being homeless is bad because the white middle class says so.
>>
File: buee.jpg (12KB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
buee.jpg
12KB, 400x206px
Sleeping bag/tent hybrid.
>>
>>684470
Neat. Is it waterproof? Cheaper than hammock tent?
>>
>>684474
Weirdos climbing Everest use that kind of thing so it better be.
>>
>>684480
Holy shit, they use it outside a regular tent? So much for cheaper than a hammock tent.
>>
>>684448
Because most homeless beg, and begging is selfish. Why should their problems become ours? For 20 years, I’ve lived where there are shitloads of crusties. Most of them are rude, selfish assholes. They leave their garbage everywhere and steal the best begging spots from the genuinely crazy people. They chase customers away from retail stores. They and their dogs shit on the sidewalk. They are entitled spoiled children. So you reject work? How do you eat? Somebody somewhere has to be making money somehow for you to eat. Not all of us are wageslaves and some of us enjoy our jobs helping people and building a better world, but they wouldn’t know that since they don’t work. It’s easy to judge others from the safety of the sidewalk. If they don’t try, they can never fail.

Living on the street is not /out/; it’s like camping at the mall. Beg for change and then buy overpriced shit at Starbucks. Most crusties would never survive in the mountains.
>>
>>684493
That's a whole hell of a lot of generalizations. You're doing no better than him calling the middle class wage slaves.
>>
File: WP_000600.jpg (763KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
WP_000600.jpg
763KB, 2592x1944px
>>684493
>begging
you hate them because they beg, they hate you because youre a prick. considering you can just ignore them you going up in arms about this is probably just because youre a grouchy fuck with too much of a work ethic, or am i not allowed to assume?
>crusties are rude assholes that leave trash everywhere
can't argue with that one a bit. not all the kids you see out there are that way though. plenty of us respect the environment. there's thousands of us out here, hating everyone because you see some train kids being dicks isn't progressive at all
>entitled spoiled children
just you being a prick again. entitled to your trash and pennies? how does being broke as shit make you spoiled? people don't live out there because theyre fuckin spoiled, we do it because the system is broken as fuck and we'd rather have nothing than participate in your shitshow
>reject work
not a bit. reject working 50 hour weeks just to spend all your earnings on a box to live in, sure. all that crap you surround yourself with isn't important to everyone. people live differently than you, deal with it. personally, i worked all the time until my music stuff took off more. now i play shows instead. but i guess living on the street trumps making honest money.
>how do you eat? Someone has to be making your food money
i eat out of the trash. so do a fuck ton of other people. if i don't want trash food, i fucking go to the store and buy some food like everyone else.
>not all of us are wageslaves we enjoy our jobs helping people building a better world, they wouldn't know since they don't work
you enjoy your job all you want. i can't, it's not in me. sitting in a house working my life away just to sit in a house some more? and that's the dream? for every jaded old dude like you i meet another who wishes he had learned theres more to life earlier. it's easy to judge others from the safety of your home.
and for the record, we spend months at a time innamountains, fat and happy
>>
>>684496
What specifics do you want?
I mentioned trash, shit, and Starbucks
These are all true. I have seen this every day for 20 years. I've seen them come and go. Maybe 1 out of 20 is nice.
>>
>>684515
Yeah but you're assuming every homeless kid is like that based on the ones you've seen in your town. That's ridiculous, classist even. I've met plenty of traveling kids who have been absolutely wonderful. There are bad apples on any tree anon.
>>
>>684511
>considering you can just ignore them
I’d love to ignore them but they are blocking the sidewalk and hurting the genuinely crazy people who cannot work by stealing the best begging spots
>because you see some train kids being dicks isn't progressive at all
The majority of them litter and let their dogs shit on the sidewalk
>how does being broke as shit make you spoiled?
Because you live in a society that tolerates you and supports you
>we do it because the system is broken as fuck and we'd rather have nothing than participate in your shitshow
Sounds like a cop-out to me. Again you are making your problems coping everyone else’s.
>reject working 50 hour weeks
Not everyone works 50 hours a week. There are ways to support yourself without leaching off of others or being a consumer dupe.
>i eat out of the trash. so do a fuck ton of other people.
And you leave my dumpster a mess, putting trash all over the ground and in the recycling bins
>i fucking go to the store and buy some food like everyone else.
Again, the money has to come from somewhere.
>judge others from the safety of your home.
You judged first when you asked me for money
>for the record, we spend months at a time innamountains, fat and happy
How come I never see you there? What do you eat while you are there? How do you get there? Again, somebody must be participating in society at some level to finance your lifestyle.

>>684519
>There are bad apples on any tree anon.
Most of them wind up here at sometime during their travels, and the majority of the crusty tree is rotten
>>
>>684526
fuck me, are you just blatantly trolling now? i don't even need to touch this one. you bleed arrogance man. congrats on making it.
>>
>>684446
People should contribute to society instead of playing shitty music on acoustic guitars for pocket change.
>>
>>684534
If they can provide for themselves playing music it's no different than anyone you'd hear on the radio. Who are you to decide what contributing is? If people want to hear them and give them a buck, they're contributing.

Did homeless people kill your family anon? I'm really starting to detect some bias here.
>>
>>684511
> hating everyone because you see some train kids being dicks isn't progressive at all
Who gives a shit about being progressive you fucking faggot
> the system is broken as fuck and we'd rather have nothing than participate in your shitshow
How would you know? You worthless faggots have never worked an honest day in your lives.
>i eat out of the trash
Hahaha you literal bottom feeding cockroach
>>
>>684537
/out/ everybody
>>
>>684535
>If they can provide for themselves playing music it's no different than anyone you'd hear on the radio.
Except some people on the radio don't suck and smell like rotten ass
>Did homeless people kill your family anon? I'm really starting to detect some bias here.
The other guy perfectly laid out why you people are awful. Maybe some of you aren't so bad, but the majority defintely are. And you know what pisses me the fuck off? You have this attitude that you don't want to be a part of society, that you're not beholden to it, but you are. That food you find in the trash? It was created by a chain of hardworking people. All the infrastructure you partake in was developed and maintained by "wageslaves". You people are ultimately leeches. Children, spoiled, lazy, children. And no one likes your fucking shitty sidewalk music. They just feel bad for you, which is a mistake. Go live in the wilderness and don't ever leave. Otherwise shut your fucking mouth about the rat race and broken system you stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>684543
I'm not even that anon. You might be the most butthurt person on the board right now. This isn't my first /out/ homeless thread. I'm well aware of how you and yours come in to every one, with the same tired shtick never listening a bit to the other side.
This is 4chan, shit all over whatever you want by all means. At the end of the day you're still a raging fucking faggot like the rest of us.
>>
File: Big-Wall-Hammock-6.jpg (84KB, 498x480px) Image search: [Google]
Big-Wall-Hammock-6.jpg
84KB, 498x480px
>>684483
Using a regular tent would mean carrying a regular tent up the tallest mountain.
>>
>>684535
I'm OK with buskers.
>>
>>684548
Got me there. I figured you just pay brown people to do it. I'd love to have one of those things, but I think I'm going to get the hammock tent next instead.
>>
>>684546
> This isn't my first /out/ homeless thread. I'm well aware of how you and yours come in to every one, with the same tired shtick
And we're correct each time. Homeless crusty wannabe huckleberry finns are human garbage. This cannot be stressed enough
>>
>>684554
Far as I can tell anon, you're the human garbage here. You can't even think past your own ignorant bias. I'll take a nice bum over a hateful douche any day. As far as the homeless kids ITT go, and truly every one I've ever seen you guys shit on, you're far worse.
>>
File: ay_108925088.jpg (413KB, 748x561px) Image search: [Google]
ay_108925088.jpg
413KB, 748x561px
>>684557
>homeless kids ITT
Posting from phones that somebody paid for
Way to reject society
>>
>>672413
There was a great episode of [spoiler]Man vs Wild[/spoiler] in the city, eat bird eggs, insects, silverfish etc.
>>
>>684178
the hardest part about being a wagecuck and a hobo is that most jobs and banks require you to have an address.

i spend nearly half my wage in rent alone, if you could somehow find a place to live rent free then you could join a gym shower there and keep warm in libraries etc you'd save alot of money, my expenditures are low, i'd say 70% of my wage is simply eaten up by bills and rent.

it seems far easier in america to live homeless, ive often wondered why alot of urbex people dont just take over some of the places they find in the middle of nowhere and just secure the building whilst leaving a concealed entrance, put some hazard tape across and maybe an asbestos warning and live out there,

In England it's no where near as easy due to having quite a dense populace and not much public land thats inconspicuos enough to stay on permenantly.
theres some abandoned houses on the moors near whre i used to live but unfortunatley they are very structurally unsound, although some hippies/hobos got round that by stealing a load of scaffold and making an internal frame which was quite clever as from the outside the roof still sagged and it looked abandoned but inside they sealed off internal rooms and cleared out the chimney
>>
>>677307
Your mother fucked a tramp.
>>
>>684566
>that pic
>one cent from the Jewish

lul
>>
>>684641
>>>684178 (You)
>the hardest part about being a wagecuck and a hobo is that most jobs and banks require you to have an address.

Isn't it possible to rent this?
>>
>>684526
Damn son, where are you from? I bet I've been to your shitty town and could tell you more about it than you're trying to tell us. Sounds like Eugene.

You sit there claiming we're the ones who steal panhandling spots from legitimate crazies and yet we're also the ones who leave your dumpster a mess. Are you watching us dumpster? Do you go out and ask the person if they're a traveler or a drug addict crazy pretending to be a traveler? Because I think you're easily fooled.

You claim to never see us in the mountains and even go so far as to ask what we eat, yet surely you have heard of rainbow in all your wise exposure to the street? You know almost 1/3 of the homeless in Seattle live in a vehicle?

You know most of the 'legitimately crazy people who deserve our money' are receiving other government money besides food stamps and they blow it on stupid consumerist bullshit because they're addicted to the stupid consumerist life just like you? You now that if you put them in houses and didn't kick them out for being crazy addicts and even supplied them there instead of downtown they would never leave? The rest of us, you'll label crazy anyway to get out of your sight.

Unlike that anon I'll tell you; I'm unapologetic as fuck about what I do. This country is broken and you can go fuck yourself if you think I should be trying to play the same game you're playing just because it's what everyone's 'supposed to do' in that game. Millions of consumerist fuckwits in the ghetto and trailer parks, popping out babies and getting mo money for dem programs, billions in military spending, and you're mad at crusty kids. Well done. Maybe I should get a job to contribute!

The concept isn't even remotely new you colossal scrub, look up Stoicism or Diogenes.

Furthermore, before you go mistaking me for some rainbow hippy or junk punk trainhopper, I'm more of a deadhead than anything. Not the festival kid kind.
>>
>>684734
yes, and more often than not you can just explain yourself. temp work for local business, don't try to flip burgers or sit in a call center. find an antique store and sweep the floors, a bar and do the dishes. as far as banks go, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck em
>>
>>684566
>>684554
>>684543
Cont from
>>684754

For you being a deadhead might mean some random shit, but I can tell you that we are essentially Jews of the street world.

In your game of society, the rat kings are the ones who keep you in your society and profit off you. In my game of society, we make it look so good that people leave your game to come play ours. We don't need to make you join us, you will or you won't. With how your game is going, many are falling out and turning to us anyway.

Between our two games exists many bridges. The bridges are Deadheads, Hell's Angels, Various major gangs, the CIA and a few others I'm missing.
>>
>>684754
the whole stealing spots thing cracks me up.

"i hate travelin kids, they ran all the homebums out!"
>>
>>684763
Are you the creepy molest your girlfriend deadhead or the here's this thumbprint for ya anon deadhead?
>>
>>676541
Yeah one of the devs of Space engineers has no home. Nexis.
>>
File: 3[1].jpg (589KB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
3[1].jpg
589KB, 3872x2592px
Does america has pic related? When summer comes here is infested with them, they come from other states, argentina, paraguay, colombia you name it. 80% are potheads, all of them are annoying,stop you to shove their default "unique" art they learned in potstan (some other dude taught them how to do it) and shove their half assed personal philosophies on you. They think they are living the dream "travelling" on south america when they just make cities dirtier, anoy people and be obnoxious any time they can. They even enter on public transports to beg and beg on restaurants while you are eating, it's really annoying. Most of them probably aren't even fucked up, some even "study" in some unviersity but locked their courses years ago..
>>
>>684778
The latter. I might steal your wife though, no hard feelings senpai
>>
>>684791
>Does america has pic related?
kek no
>>
File: plato 4u.jpg (89KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
plato 4u.jpg
89KB, 540x562px
>>684754
>be Italian chilling on my tomato farm
>keep hearing this noise, like something hitting my floor from bellow
>it's a muffed screech of sorts, like small rocks revolving
>it keeps going and getting stronger as the days pass until it's clearly making the house tremble and vibrate
>I say "Cazzo! I'm digging and I'm going to find out what it's causing this, cursed be this house but I will!"
>Call my brothers and cousins to assist me in the digging and the sounds and vibrations have spread to most of the house, it's shacking it's foundations.
>we dig for 3 days straight, I already made peace with myself about the house, and amidst the ruble we find something intriguing
>One of my cousins work at a university and he contacted the archeology department
>Upon reaching there they were shocked to see a rapidly revolving skeleton, presumed to be from Marcus Aurelius, which as the lore told us was buried in the region
>it just kept gaining acceleration and the archaeologists contacted local authorities and physicist to explain and try to stop it
>they reach the conclusion that as long dicks heads keep using stoicism as an excuse for their stupidity it'll continue to rotate faster and faster and decide to use it to make free energy
>?????
>year 2100
>world peace which leads to the decay of consumerist life style and people like you moaning and bitching which in turn makes the only source of energy that kept us away from collapse to lose it's capacity to spin
>>
>>672413
Okay this might sound dumb but you actually just became free, 20 years ago I found myself homeless, jobless and friendless, if you want to know who your real friends are then try being homeless and asking them for help, the good ones will let you sofa surf for a while and the bad ones..... well you get it.

I was living (if you can call it that) in North Dakota, not far from Minot, it was early December and a huge snow storm had just passed through, I stayed with a guy I sort of knew for about two nights, just long enough to get my head together, I sold everything I could and filled the gas tank on my 1990 Ford Festiva , which was a heap of shit held together with baling twine and spit, and headed south, if I never see snow again it will be too soon.

I made it as far as Sioux Falls before the Ford died in a ball of flames next to the road, I managed to grab my shit out of there before it went up with the car, I now had no wheels and all my world in one backpack.

cont
>>
>>672413
I managed to find a homeless hostel for the night with the help of one of the only nice police officers I've met, I spent just under a week in Sioux Falls, in that time I talked to a lot of the other homeless guys, most were either crazy or crazy with a substance abuse problem, I stood out like sore thumb.

I decided to take a chance and see if I could hitch the rest of the way south. from Sioux Falls I hitched first to Omaha, then a day later I lucked out and got a hitch as far as St Louis, in St Louis I was constantly harassed by the police until I found a place and managed to get cleaned up, I always tried to look more like a backpacker than a homeless man around the police, and around anyone I thought might try to rob me I tried to look homeless and crazy.

Cont
>>
>>684791
>Does america has pic related?
Yes we do
See
>>684754
>>
>>672413
Three days in St Louis was enough for me, what shithole of a town. I was getting better at hitching, I picked up a very cold ride in the back of a truck from St Louis to a truck stop in Nashville, from here I was able to get a lift in a car full of religious weirdo's who kept asking if I had "been saved" down to Atlanta.

I had to stop in Atlanta for a couple of horrible days, the lack of sleep on the journey down from St Louis had caught up to me and for the first time I had to sleep rough, I found a dumpster around the back of a place that sold craft items, the dumpster was pretty clean and half full of cardboard boxes, I got a couple of hours of sleep in between mild panic attacks about how open to attack I felt in that dumpster, and visions of it being upended into a garbage truck and getting crushed.

In the morning I was woken by the sounds of delivery trucks arriving, I bid farewell to my crappy bed for the night and looked around for a place to rest until night time again, I managed to find a disabled toilet at a fast food place joint where I stripped down and washed as best I could, luckily or stupidly according how you view these things I had put a bottle of aftershave in my bag (I had packed like I was going on holiday!!... WTF was I thinking) and now I put some on to cover any smells coming from my poorly washed body/clothes.

Day three in Atlanta and I found two things, the first was that the police in Atlanta are assholes too, and the second was a homeless shelter that had free food and washing facilities for your body and your clothes!!, thank you Jesus! (yeah it was one of those places but I didn't care).

cont
>>
>>684807
I kek'd, but you're not far off. Counter-culture is built into the system. Our resistance is part of the plan. Without it we'd have crashed and burned long ago. Rock and roll, gangsta hip hop culture, punk, everything came from the streets.
>>
>>684407
>>684413
>>684428
You sound stressed. Ever think that maybe it's because you work too much?

I used to work for a living. Hated it. I spent all my money trying to forget how much I hated it. Life is much better now. You should try it.
>>
File: Megaforce-Barry-Bostwick-11.jpg (33KB, 535x295px) Image search: [Google]
Megaforce-Barry-Bostwick-11.jpg
33KB, 535x295px
>>684807
5 star post
>>
>>672413
I spent a total of nine days in Atlanta then caught a nice hitch down to Macon where I nearly stopped, I found a job handing out fliers for a new company there.... I can't remember what it was they did but I remember that I felt sorry for their employees which tells you a lot, this job was very timely as my wallet was now emptier than a fat guys expression in line at McDonald's.

I was one of the only English speaking people working for the company, the only other was a guy who genuinely thought the language he spoke was called "American" and not English!!!

Macon was nice to me but I suddenly had a hankering to see the sea so after a couple of weeks I breezed and hitched fro Macon to a place called Valdosta (nope Id never heard of it either), I stayed one night in Valdosta and then managed to get a hitch with a twitchy couple down as far as Lake City, I could have gone further but they seemed very erratic people so I bailed politely in Lake City....... what to say about Lake City.... Mmmmm well it's a place, frankly it felt like death there but I didn't get hassled there like other places.

At Lake City I took the biggest chance of the whole journey, I could either continue south as I had been or break west for Tallahassee and the gulf coast that way, I let fate take the wheel and caught a sweet ride down to Tampa and the sea.

I settled in Tampa and began to build my life, I'm not gonna lie to you here, it was fucking hard a lot of the time, I had to take a lot of crap for the first couple of years and it was tight a few times, but I'm in a better place (for me) now and I'd rather be poor some place warm than in the snow of ND.

cont
>>
>>684852
>culture and counter culture
>outside the system, in the system
Why you stupit americans think in dichotomies? You are literally limiting yourselves intentionally. I can never udnerstand this. Jesus christ I am all right with people living off the way they see fit, house or no house but making up crazy excuses and half assed philosophies to defend wether you have a job, fixed adress and education? That's plain annoying. Do you think a mongol would stop by to someone to defend his right of an "Independend pagan who need no god other than the blue sky", "People who needs no fixed abode like you church rats" or "Someone who drinks yogurt"? You are the epitome of mediocrity for defining you life on such measle things.
>>
>>672413
Finale

I found a job working at a marina, who'd a thought those summers spent sailing on the great lakes would pay off all those years later!

In short anon this is your chance to start afresh.
>>
>>684868
>Making up excuses and philosophies
Why are they excuses and not reasons? You somehow know more about myself than me? Why am I the one who's crazy trying to convince everyone they're wrong, when I was merely replying to upset people who hate me for existing?

I just tried to put the concept into an easily understandable notion. I'm not going to break it down to the technical levels completely because like you already said yourself, why should I justify myself? It's with great patience I respond to such retarded bullshit at all, they probably won't understand anything anyway and will continue thinking their shit.

I'm not completely detached from this society nor am I completely immersed within it. We surf on top of it.
>>
>>684868
fuck you pay me
>>
>>684793
Whatever. I'll be busy being Jesus.
>>
File: 02-08-2016 13-00_page_1.jpg (309KB, 1410x2048px) Image search: [Google]
02-08-2016 13-00_page_1.jpg
309KB, 1410x2048px
>>684903
A fair trade
>>
>>684754
You're such a fucking faggot. Bitching about "muh broken society" while benefiting immensely from, and completely relying on it. Get the fuck off the computer, leave the city, and go live in the forest forever. Then you will have a right to act like youve left society behind. Because you haven't, you fucking worthless leech.
>>
>>685001
Who's bitching? I love the system, it lets me live the life I want while simultaneously pissing arrogant shitheads like you off. I'll be a happy leech while you can be a miserable fuckwad, and the machine keeps on rolling.
'Murica.
>>
I haven't seen a good NEET vs. Wageslave thread since I stopped laughing at those /r9k/ faggots. But /out/ is supposed to be a cool place.

Why can't we all just agree that if you want to spend your day stuck in a box, just so you can afford another box to spend your nights in until the day you get buried in a box that's okay, and if you prefer to go where you want and do what you like without constantly being told how to live your life like you're a little bitch that gets his decisions made for him, that's okay too.

Personally, I like being a free man, but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with being a mindless drone, either.
>>
>>685011
And you faggots wonder why we hate you, call you worthless, and spit on you. I'm gonna kick the ass of the next streetkid i see.
>>
>>685025
alright anon calm down now. let's not go blaming other people for one fuckup's incendiary trolling comments on an internet forum.
>>
>>685023
because those are thevonly two possible things in the human experience rite?
>>
>>685023
You can frame it any way you want, but at the end of the day you're a worthless, dependent child. Lol at you calling yourself a man.
>>
Greetings /out/-dweller.

Is there other free choice homeless here? I enjoy many aspects of this. Some sides are gnarly, and to me there is much sense of loneliness.

Here on /out/ is some sense of community, even though half of the threads are mora-level gear gimmicks. Thanks for that I guess!

Anyway, if free choice homeless, what do you own?

I try to be ultra-lite, cuz I like freedom of a lite step, but supposedly necessary stuff accumulates on me.

This winter has been easy living couch surfing, but also suffering from cold has left me feeling enfeebled. But spring is coming!
>>
>>685025
No I know why you hate me, you're a jaded old shitbird that works your life away. You hate what I'm about because deep down you know you're wrong and could've had a better life. That's why you use the internet that you work so hard for to tell me to Fuck off. You need to validate yourself by reinforcing your ridiculous beliefs.
I live a far better life than you, and I'm not a piece of shit with my head up own ass. I have everything over you while simultaneously having nothing, and you can't take it. That's your own problem, it's no one's fault but yours.
At the end of the day, I'm glad you exist. Keep on keeping on man, I'm putting your tax dollars to better use than you'd ever be able to conceive of in that rotten brain of yours.
>>
>>685052
This said, easy life is a priviledge and fuck inequality.

Every bit of natural resource saved is sweet martyr cum. Every item produced within the capitalist system is laced with niglet teardrops.
>>
>>685059
Uhh. I wish i didn't hate you at least..?

I mean, the only thing that could make my life better than a hammock would be a friend, so I don't want to push you away!
>>
>>685070
you need a hammock? you in the states?
>>
>>685059
Yeah, you got it all figured out, I'm absolutely jealous of some penniless smelly hobo. Top kek. And your assumption that I'm some depressed office drone could not be further from the truth. I work an amazing job that few could ever dream of, a job i hate to even call a job, a job id do for free. No, the reason I don't like you is the same reason people dislike any other useless spoiled child. You passive aggressively attack the very people who enable your meaningless existence. And contrary to what you believe, im actually happy to provide for my own existence rather than being a smelly baby and begging for handouts.
>>
>>685059
You're making me moist. Tell me how I suck!
>>
>>685076
Yeah, nah, you're just a cunt. Plain and simple. You ignore absolutely every personal detail and blindly attack the bottom of the barrel because you're a piece of shit, and then you tell me I'm making assumptions. You throw around names and blanket the lower class together because you're a fool with an incredibly limited worldview. You're rife with generalizations and blind hatred, completely incapable of seeing any path but your own. You are also a hypocrite. I come from nothing and I've made a wonderful life for myself, one where I don't have to come into threads on /out/ about things I hate just to let everyone know how much I hate them.
The best part is anyone with half a brain reading this thread knows you're a piece of shit, whether or not they think I am too.
You guys really show your mental limits every time you see a homeless thread and just have to come shitpost.
>>
kill whitey
>>
Homeless of 4chan unite!
>>
>>685033
No, of course not. But generally the people who insist that having a job is the only way to live are the same people who are argue that people who choose anything else are worthless. Just trying to bring some context.

Fact of the matter is, I value my time more than I value money. If someone wants to spend their time working, it doesn't bother me at all. I don't see why some people would get upset over how other people live their lives.
>>
>>685150
How dare you be so reasonable, can't you see it's just what these irresponsible spoiled little smelly babies want? You don't want to work? What the fuck is wrong with you? Working provides all the best things in life. You can't get by without money, no matter what these degenerate hippie sidewalk-shitters say. Did you know I personally interviewed every crusty in my town for the last 20 years? Maybe 1 in 20 can actually speak intelligibly. The rest are too busy pissing themselves and doing heroin to form any words but 'chaaaaaange'
>>
File: Platycerium_Superbum.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Platycerium_Superbum.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>685122
with your powers combined, i am superbum!
>>
>>685092
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little crusty baby? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the successful white male academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on squatters, and I have over 300 confirmed dollars. I am trained in yuppie warfare and I’m the top yacht club king in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another spoled child. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of police across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, baby. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in anti-bum combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Disney Club 33, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>684891
>We surf on top of it.
vs
>>685092
>the bottom of the barrel
choose one
>>
>>685287
Different people.
>>
Get a gym membership at planet fatness. 10 dollars a month and you get a shower and locker. Free food even like pizza and doughnuts. Just run like one hour a day and no one will suspect you.
>>
>>685314
i think if i took all my shit in there they'd shit everywhere
>>
>>685314
>run for an hour a day and burn 1000 calories even though you're homeless and might not be able to get consistent meals
infallible logic
>>
>>685402
People going hungry on the street is a myth
>>
>>685402
Pretty easy getting consistent meals if you aren't an addict. There's resources for the homeless everywhere, rice is cheap, panhandling is surprisingly lucrative
>>
>>673944
I was an OTR trucker once, I basically quit a nice cushy retail job because i felt the need to travel and see the world.

All i got to see was the interstate and the sleeper in my truck...

Got harrassed by cops for sleeping too long in rest stops, Got bullshit ass tickets, Dispatchers are fucking dumb cunts that don't know shit about anything, Got sent down roads with low bridges and had to back all the way out, Got scammed by my company for lumper fees, Harrassed by ugly lot lizards while trying to sleep, Got sick eating fast food 24/7.

Seriously OTR is for the fucking birds, It's really no wonder why everyone and their granny wants to drive local.
>>
>>685893
every trucker i've met save like one has been insane
>>
>>686308
Here on the third world they do crack and meth and do stunts that get them and everyone else in risk. And as we have no trains, we have 100000x more trucks than america in shitty roads without scales to control their tonnage. Most of them are garbage, lots are pedos, all of them are a problem
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRFcGHJAem0
>>
>>686352
what the fuck lol good god
>>
>>686352
i never trusted truck drivers before
seemed to me if anything would happen they would lose control and kill everyone.
good to see what insane shit they can get the truck back from if they are awake and sober.
>>
>>686362
>can get the truck back from if they are high on crack.

fix'd
>>
>>686362
Here besides doing stupid shit, some of them can't control their anger and simply throw people to the roadside because some one honked at them or someshit. They also damage our roads (they are litered with holes and depressions) because they usually carry much much more than the allowed weight per axis and due to bureocracy the government either didn't installed truck scales or cant used the ones already there. Luckly they will start doing hair and fingernail tests (which detect drugs used up to months). But the problem is our entire infraestructure is based on them, students can set fire to 2 cities but if the truckers go on strike like last year the government will bend over and takeit in without lube or everyone will starve and the economy colapse.
>>
>>686352
Gotta love the Eastern Bloc
>>
>>686381
That's brazil. There is no eastern european nation that speaks portuguese.
>>
>>686382
My bad, didn't watch it, had just seen some *Russian as FUCK* stuff on a show and assumed.
Brazil is like Eastern Bloc lite
>>
>>686391
>more people kille/year than siria on roads
>more people killed/year with guns than any current war and yet most people don't enter in contact with that kind of violence
Yeah, lite
>>
>>672438
Ladies and gentle: The age of autistic homeless people is among us.
>>
>>672438
after 2 days of being homeless you will get over your anxiety and realize working a job is better
>>
>>686308
Most are normal guys with families just trying to get by but there are a few bad apples out there, bull queers, ex cons with short tempers.

I hitched a ride from Richmond with this black guy trucker, We got to talking about an hour in and he tells me he's fresh out of the clink for armed robbery, We stopped at a rest stop and i went in to take a leak and when i came back out i saw him rummaging through my shit in the side mirror. I opened the door and pretended i didn't notice to avoid confrontation but yea i told him i was gonna stay and got away from that fucker.

My advice is feel them out before you get in the truck, You can usually tell an ex con punk from a normal person after a few minutes of talking to them.
>>
>>686352
Truckers do crack and meth everywhere. Most of them work 12-16 hour days regularly and lose sleep because of all the noise at truckstops. Crack and meth keep you awake.
>>
Hey Spokane anons, i too am a person who resides in Spokane. I live here, but my homeless busker friend from LA is visiting and would like to get to know people, He doesn't know how to 4chan so I'm posting for him. He likes weed, making bad art and a lot of other things I am a dumb about.
>>
>>686834
> He likes weed, making bad art
Kek
>>
>>686834
there's some punk houses there by downtown. if he just hangs out down there he'll meet some housies for sure. there's a few venues down there to check fliers and shit for shows. pretty easy city to figure out.
>>
eh
>>
>>672515
You can but /b/ is a containment board (like /pol/ and /r9k/)

These boards exist so that the worst kinds of people on this website have somewhere to congregate so that the rest of us don't have to deal with them. Unfortunately /pol/ and /r9k/ are trying to set up shop in a bunch of other places, kind of ruining it for a lot of us.
>>
File: IMAG0713.jpg (1MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0713.jpg
1MB, 1520x2688px
>>
>>686834
Hey, fellow Spokanite. Do you and your busker friend want to get a beer?
>>
>>673943
I'm mentally unstable.
>>
Fellow mentally unstable homeless person here. Still have a phone for this next month then there goes that. It isn't that bad being homeless but you do get very hungry often. Im too autistic to beg so eventually I will rot away and die.
>>
>>690721
holy shit just do it
you will love it
>>
Stockton CA, junkie here. Been homeless almost two years and strung out for 12. If you decide to do this and ever come to CA I'll gladly help with anything I can. I make like $150 a day so I can provide some tips if needed. Good luck anon. It's not all bad being.
>>
>>689369
Another spokanite here. Good too see people from around here on this board.
>>
>>684354
NIKE sells cigarettes now? these times we live in.
>>
>>691174
They sold smokes before they started in the sports industry. Where have you been?
>>
>>691190
Under a mountain it would seem.
>>
>>691195
>>691190
Yep you got me good. Newport cigs haha.
>>
Earth is home. You are not homeless.
Voyager is homeless. You are not.
>>
>>691132
What do you do for 150 a day? I was content and well fed at 150 per week
>>
>>691211
not him but i make about the same on a regular day just busking for a little bit. if i add in spanging and flying a sign the sky is the limit. i've had many $1000 days.
>>
>>691211
I'm scum so I do returns with no receipt, I also sign but lately the cops are being Dicks. It is so easy to just walk in a store and boost a few small items and return them for a giftcard, which you then take to Card City, and get beacoupe bucks.

I sign too, after I do my morning issue so I'm not sick as fuck looking crazy.
>>
>>691219
>>691329
Thanks guys, I'm planning a long walk up the west coast, and while I'm semi experienced at dumpster diving I've never been in a position to ask for money but I suppose the day will come.
Always down to steal from a Wal-Mart though. Fuck Wal-Mart.
>>
>>691367
Walmart does up to 50dollars 3times every 45 days with no receipts. Do you have any addictions anon
>>
>>691370
Just coffee, sugar, and weed, so not if you ask most people.
>>
>>691211
Heroin man. Ruins lives.

>>691329
You gotta get clean one day mang. At least get on the 'done so you can try and live a somewhat normal life.
>>
>>691372
Keep it that way. McDonalds coffee is my jam, family. I always get 11/11 creams and sugar. Only a dollar 9. Remember that.
>>691383
Yeah, I've been on and off for 12 years now. Turning 27 in June. Got hooked after I started modeling. (guy btw)
>>
>>691476
Glad you surfaced this thread!

Raises many questions for more new homeless threads to start!
>>
>>691478
There may as well be nothing but homeless and troll threads. Everyone who actually goes /out/ is either busy planning or already gone.

Welcome, summerfags! Keep /out/ warm for us until we return this winter.
>>
>>691538
> everyone
> except me

Got it.
>>
>>691478
Glad I could contribute something to someone. I was telling the other junkies about this thread and they had no idea what I was talking about. I forgot to mention that if you're attractive at all you may have an issue or ten with predatory homos. Ugh.
>>
>>691538
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
File: outdoors-.jpg (91KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
outdoors-.jpg
91KB, 2000x1333px
Hello fellow /hobos/, soon to be worthless scavenger here

Questions:

I have some money in the bank( well over Ten thousand) Should I bother carrying around any type of credit/debit card? or just withdraw money in person if need be?

Any good Hobo blogs/tumblrs/le reddit guides to read over? Any information is helpful
>>
>>691659
>>>/trash/
>>
>>680092
Put in container for 24 hrs andrinse then gently boil and sun dry

source Lofty Wiseman

Actually you might wanna get hisbook Someone mentioned flax seed sprouting but you can sprout many things, esp when in wild and walking along fresh wster some burlap sack and a bunch of lentils for example, rinse them 3-4 times per dayin fresh water and hang on your pack. will keep you chipper and spry
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.