[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe to bathe when /out/ in bodies of water ? I hear there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 4557480.c534fe5c.640[1].jpg (107KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
4557480.c534fe5c.640[1].jpg
107KB, 640x454px
Is it safe to bathe when /out/ in bodies of water ?

I hear there's parasites and so its dangerous, but is it ?

What kind of water bodies are good for bathing in ?
>>
>>653590
OP, go jump in the lake.
>>
>>653590
>Is it safe to bathe when /out/ in bodies of water ?
No
>I hear there's parasites and so its dangerous, but is it ?
Yes, especially in fresh water during the summer
>What kind of water bodies are good for bathing in ?
Salt(ocean) water only
>>
Depends on the water source. In North America the only thing that really comes to mind is dangerous amoebas but that is really just the roll of the dice and you would have to swallow water / snort it up your nose. Other places like South America can have shit swim up your dick hole and such though.
>>
In North America, There is nothing wrong with jumping in a stream or lake ever. Unless gators or leaches.
>>
>>653590
Interesting, people used to go bathe in the nude without being ashamed
>>
>>653671
its all guys from what I can see and guys do that nowadays in gym changing rooms right?
>>
>>653676
homegym masterrace
>>
>>653596
>>>I hear there's parasites and so its dangerous, but is it ?
>Yes, especially in fresh water during the summer

if this were true, i'd have died a thousand times over before i was an adult.

t. Michiganfag
>>
>>653596
Ocean - avoid after rainfall (cause the run off carries sewage and even trace amounts of prescription drugs that our body expels in waste. The latter is not bad, but it shows how nearly every minute waste product enters the ocean via run off. Also red tide.
>>
>>653736
Warm condition will let certain parasites thrive and thus more chances of entering your body. That brain-eating amoeba is very rare but victims often catch it in warm summer temperatures where it thrives.
>>
>>653748
Unless you live somewhere warm enough for it to survive all year, you're unlikely to encounter it.

Fresh water sans sewage is probably fine as long as you don't go out of your way to drink and snort and rub it in your eyes.
>>
>be /out/
>beautiful pristine lake, surrounded by giant trees and mountains
>air so fresh you get fined for farting
>take a dip and enjoy the water
>come out covered in 30 leeches
>>
>>653805
dat bait tho
>>
>>653590
that mankind has come to this...
>>
>>653590
DONT BATHE IN THE OUTDOORS ANON

YOU'LL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH JUST LIKE THAT ONE GUY WHO ALSO DID THIS
>>
>>653590
Eh, if it's clear and not stagnant, it's probably fine. I wouldn't, but I've never been /out/ long enough to become so desperate for a wash that I can't wait until I get home or to a hotel.
>>
You fucking homos and homettes know that people bathe in the Ganges River daily, right?
>>
>>654409
poo in loo, etc, etc. let's get it over with
>>
You could always use nose/ear plugs if you're that concerned. Obviously don't swallow any water.

If that's not enough, then boil your water first and cat bathe with it.
>>
>>653590
lake clean baby!
nothing like it
>>
>>653748
The only place to worry about brain eating amoebas while swimming in an /out/ body of water is in some hot springs. And even then you'll probably be fine. If you're that worried then just don't drink it or dunk your head underwater.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.