[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was invited to spend a few days in the woods by a friend and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I was invited to spend a few days in the woods by a friend and want to know if I should do it. It's a girl, so maybe we can skip the accusations of homosexuality right off. It's in NC near the mountains on private property, but I don't know if I should do it. I'd have to buy some supplies and it's kind of a spur of the moment thing. She mentioned hunting too, so I either buy camouflage or just not give a damn and just enjoy time with a girl and let the actual hunting go second. I planned on taking my rifle either way for protection, so there's that.

I've been wanting an adventure but have limited options around me, but this seems like a good idea in a way. I am hesitant to accept and commit to it though, and I don't really know why.

Should I do it? If I don't do it will I regret it? I don't usually do things like this but I have wanted to for the longest time.
>>
>>653397
you're the one who brought up homosexuality. You almost seem disappointed it's a girl. Or is it a "girl"?

As to the gear, how about asking her? "Hey about the outdoors thing, what gear should I bring?"

Yeah sure do it it sounds fun
>>
>>653397
>a girl literally invites you to spend several nights in the woods all alone
>nestled tightly in a tent, no doubt
>opportunity to shoot things with a top tier gun-loving waifu material
>can feel like a primal alpha male providing for your woman in your hunt
>protecting her with a rifle in hand all the while
>"nyeehhh, I don't know if I should do it, myehhh"
Dude. You're so gay even He-Man frowns at you. So gay Tumblr came up with at least two brand new terms to describe how gay you are. You're so gay you fart glitter and cry hair gel. When the sole fact of your existence inevitably sparks an invention of a scientific measure of gayness, the measuring unit will be named after you. You so gay, even with the lights on and balls not touching at all it's still gay with you, that's just how immeasurably, improbably, unbelievably but morbidly impressively GAY you are. OP's of the most sodomistic, degenerate threads on both /hm/ and /y/ pale in comparison to you. I have made a screencap already, for lord knows I have witnessed a miracle of gay today. In fact.. I think I started to like dick just by reading that post. I'll go find one to suck right now. Goodspeed, OP, you glorious winged faggot.
>>
>>653656
Fuck i kek'd hard on this
>>
>>653656

I just don't like leaving my comfort zone.
>>
>>653756
Damn you a real bitch boy
>>
>>653397
>maybe we can skip the accusations of homosexuality right off.
Why? it's just banter. If they hit a nerve, it's just part of being young and curious and exploring who you are and it's nothing to be ashamed of.

>just not give a damn and just enjoy time with a girl
This. Wouldn't count on any particular activity but leave yourself open to whatever you both want to do.

>Should I do it? If I don't do it will I regret it?
yes, yes.
>>
>>654038

>being gay
>nothing to be ashamed of

fucking faggots
>>
>>654069
Protip: the average faggot has more sex in a month than you'll ever have in your life.
>>
>>654076
>Protip
>about faggots
so your a professional faggot?
>>
>>654076
The average gay faggot also has more aids, the herp and ghonnoreah than a Tijuana whore
>>
>maybe we can skip the accusations of homosexuality right off.
"The guilty flee where none pursueth"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.