[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ here. Is this /out/'s favorite game to play while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: tower.jpg (3MB, 3053x2289px) Image search: [Google]
tower.jpg
3MB, 3053x2289px
/tg/ here.
Is this /out/'s favorite game to play while innawoods? :^)
>>
>>644292
Kick it!

Anyway, I don't think I've ever played a game while out, except for poker once.
>>
Storytime
1001 card games
I Spy, with scientific names

That's about it.
>>
File: sadblue.png (8KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
sadblue.png
8KB, 300x169px
I just play "get drunk and take unneccesary risks"
>>
>>644305
What is your high score?
>>
>>644308
>>
>>644309
This isn't me.

>>644308
>>
Hide the salami with my best buds
>>
I like Pass the Pigs.

> ok, I love it!
>>
>>644292
Spear throwing, hide and seek, and "truth or dare".
>>
>>644308
around 8
>>
20 questions
It doesn't weigh anything; you just can't be solo

What are some other games that are weightless?
>>
>>644308

Right about tree fiddy
>>
>>644504
Actually, thoughts are the representation of neurons communicating with each other, and new networks are being added, replacing older ones but almost always adding more than it replaced, brain cells ie neurons, therefore thoughts are heavy in a molecular sense
Also thinking a lot burns calories so u need more food than you would if you didn't
>checkm8
>>
>>644507
While playing the game may use neurons and energy, the game itself is an abstract concept. It is weightless because it does not exist as a physical entity.

>checkm8 ;)
>>
>>644515
This is true. But the resources needed to play it render it a weighted object. Good check though. ;)
>>
we like to play spear chucker jones. One of our group is stripped down and painted black with the coals in the fire pit, then given a stick. he has to touch us with the stick, we can use other sticks to stop his stick from touching us.
>>
>>644305
3 bodyslams, 5 fires, and 1 flashing.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 640x640px
>>644308
>>
Guess who's the skinwalker - a fun game of paranoia
>>
>>644667
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>644292
Kick the Cairn
>it's like kick the can, but the can never gets put back in place and instead of finding people you make them get lost
>>
>>644507
well, considering that your body is a closed system, if you don't add anything, then weight isn't being added, its merely just changing its form.
>>
>>644504
>What are some other games that are weightless?
See
>>644312
God should have blessed you with all the equipment you need.
>>
File: bicycle1.jpg (481KB, 1555x1037px) Image search: [Google]
bicycle1.jpg
481KB, 1555x1037px
A deck of cards and 6d6. You can play millions of games with a deck of cards. 6 dice for farkle. I love me some farkle.

Added bonus? Both are nearly weightless and take up a negligible amount of space. Also they are both cheap as dirt.
>>
>>644667
There's no such thing as skinwalkers anyway. Why don't you come back into the woods tonight?
>>
>>644667
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>644292
Either dominoes (wooden ones don't weigh much and you can play lots of different games with them) or >>645316

>I will kick your ass when we play 42
>>
Butt darts.
>>
>>644519
See
>>645109
We seem to be out of pieces. The King is dead.
>>
The Celebrity Name Game. Nothing needed, any number of people can play. Can even be played while on the road.

First person comes up with first & last name of a well-known person.

Next person comes up with another. The first name of this new celebrity much start with the same letter as the last name of the previous celebrity. No repeats are allowed.

e.g. Tom Cruise -> Carrie Underwood -> Uma Thurman -> etc.

It's easy at first, but gets harder as no repeats are allowed. Everyone must know the celebrity. If you can't think of anyone else, you lose. Last one standing wins.
>>
File: cribbage board.gif (1MB, 2362x1601px) Image search: [Google]
cribbage board.gif
1MB, 2362x1601px
Cribbage.

Makes me feel like I'm a bored pioneer instead of a bored city-dweller
>>
>>644667
>>
File: 1442748946784.jpg (8KB, 320x257px) Image search: [Google]
1442748946784.jpg
8KB, 320x257px
>>650159
>>648726
>>646157
>>
What are some good games to play all alone in the wilderness? None of this shit that needs another person.
>>
>>644667

>>
>>645109
but that fact you eat and excrete proves your body isnt a closed system
>>
>>651255
>solitaire
>sketching/drawing
>whittling/carving
>monkeyspanking
>wildlife cataloging
>orienteering
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-23-04-27-46.png (58KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-23-04-27-46.png
58KB, 320x480px
>>644400
> trips, dubs and nothing

I don't know why I even try with you fags!

Ya'l, yawl want to run around shitting in rivers, shitting in caches, kicking cairnes, stalking campground showers, becoming hipsters, wearing wool cloaks with katanas and I offer pearls before swine.

I blame myself for trying again...

Pass The Pigs!

4.8 stars of 549 reviews! Any number can play (or you can play with yourself but you'll do that anyway). Wieghs almost nothing, no age limit, until the drinking starts and it becomes Pass The Pigs - Strip Poker Edition!

Pic related.
>>
>>651756
This is a great fucking game. I had forgotten about it.
>>
>>651756
That game is great if you have the right mindset. Unfortunately, I don't. Too much luck and not enough skill involved. OTOH, makin' bacon!

>y'all is the contracted form of "you all"
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.