[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innawoods Snapchat thread. Last one went pretty good. Post your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: uKnMvypl.jpg (24KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
uKnMvypl.jpg
24KB, 640x400px
Innawoods Snapchat thread. Last one went pretty good. Post your Snapchat name and your area if you like to snap outdoors. I'm in the San Francisco bay area I go on a lot of hikes around here. My username is LSD.ecstasy
>>
File: tmp_17160-syFSpLD01842730991.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17160-syFSpLD01842730991.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Out-arted
Netherlands
>>
>>643458
Legit the last one sucked and deleted everyone. Fuck that super autist from whos natural boards seem to be /k/ an /mlp/ who always was posting pictures of his fuckugly girlfriend instead of anything /out/ related. Legit he posted a photo of them camping... Under some fucking power lines.
>>
>>643458
why does everyone here say 'innawoods' ive been coming to this board for over a year and i still have no fucking clue. its quite possible the most annoying thing people do here. i feel like a fucking idiot for even posting the question

why not just say 'in the woods'

jesus fuck.
>>
>>644146
It's just a meme bro, and all memes are retarded. No need to sperg.
>>
>>644146
>coming to 4chan for years
>has never seen "Grab *** Go Innawoods"

When do the tanks arrive?
Oh, in about 30 minutes, comrad
>>
File: 20151116_214745.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151116_214745.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
I'm judeburger, from Minnesota, usa, not a lot of /out/ snaps because I rarely have service in the wilds but I do what I can. You get cats most of the time pic related.
>>
File: 20151003_081833.jpg (2MB, 1681x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20151003_081833.jpg
2MB, 1681x2988px
I am from Minnesota, I hunt, trap, fish, practice bushcraft and more. My Snapchat is autismsaves . Yes I know it's a ridiculous name but it is what it is. Will try to post/send informative/humorous snaps.
>>
File: DSC_3835_-L.jpg (107KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3835_-L.jpg
107KB, 800x533px
>>644146
imma firin mah lazer
>>
>>643458

hey, I'm in the SF bay too, work as a forester. I don't really do anything with SC but I do keep an instagram account
>>
>>644374
You fender stikers kikaz!

> Imma innawoodz
> Imma innashelter
> Imma Mora owner
> Imma SKs owner
> Imma drugfree Christian

So fuck it!
>>
Hascaptaininhim
SE/Central Wisconsin
>>
Whatever happened to the metal-detector guy?
I miss him ;_;
>>
>snapchat
>instagram

what ever happened to savoring the moment when /out/? I fucking hate how everyone has to document everything they do in every nook and cranny of the internet to seek some sort of validation for whatever they're doing.
Now, I understand trip reports and pictures along with those and shit along those lines, but fucking snapchat or instagram are nothing more than useless social media tools that have no place here. Instead of trying to appear like you enjoy the outdoors, why not actually go enjoy it? Then report back and call it a day?
>inb4 'hur dur, no fun allowed' and related comments
>>
>>643458
>>644373

added
>>
>>644486
This is like saying early settlers wouldn't have taken 1,000,000 pics a piece to show people the world when they explored it instead of word of mouth stories or paintings done by description years later to "capture the moment". Come on anon, is it really that on hard to grasp that people want to share the moment?
>>
>>643458
More doggo pics pls
>>
>>644633
That analogy is awful, and completely misses the poinr
>>
>>644642
this

>>644633
Pioneers weren't out to 'live in the moment'. They were explorers who carried out dangerous expeditions for the sake of payment, fame, etc. in unexplored/unknown areas. Even if they did have the ability to take pictures, they'd be well justified to do so because of what they set out to do, which was document a once unknown area (as original anon first mentioned, kind of like trip reports).
>>
>>644486
I get what you're saying, and that touristy "entire trip through my iphone" shit is indeed terrible, but snapping a few pictures to share with like minded folks doesn't really take me "out of the moment",and can cause you to pay closer attention to something you might have hiked right by. Plus you'll be able to look back fondly on your adventurous days once you're old and your memory fades.

Don't do it, that's fine, but I don't see what's wrong with sharing photos once in awhile.

>>644448
I liked his stuff too, he always had something interesting.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.