[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /out/ think of this guy? I love his axe reviews.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Wranglerstar-Cody-Crone-with-axe.jpg (278KB, 1078x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Wranglerstar-Cody-Crone-with-axe.jpg
278KB, 1078x1077px
What does /out/ think of this guy? I love his axe reviews.

https://www.youtube.com/user/wranglerstar
>>
He's okay if you can get past his religious thing. I don't pay attention to it.

Apparently he used to be a big prepper nut with another channel but switched when he made people angry, but I dont have the links..

As anything with youtube, take it with a grain of salt.
>>
Based on the fact that homesteading in America is so contrived it is crinegworthy I can barely stand to watch his videos.
>>
>>640888

Oh look....This thread....again.
>>
>>640904
Obviously he's not frontier homesteading, and he really doesn't claim to either. There's a lot of bones to pick w/ the channel but I don't really think this makes sense. In the south and west, a lot of people still call isolated houses sitting on a lot land homesteads
>>
>>640888
He is ok. I would rather watch product reviews / feedback from people who actually use their shit vs guys who just collect and occasionally fight water bottles in their backyard.
>>
I like him. Content isn't always informative nor do I always agree with the way things are done but I find it to be of good quality and to be entertaining. People seem to have this idea that Youtube is primary a resource for information sharing and such when it's really not. Like Anon above says, you have to take everything these days with a pinch of salt.

If the religious stuff bothers you it's usually pretty obvious in the video title whether that'll be what it's about or not. So it's pretty easy to avoid. Which personally I do.

If the occasional "god bless" or a sentence about scripture or whatever really upsets you that much that's cool but it does't bother me. Dude's just as free to pedal his old timey Jesus knowledge as I am to not buy into it.

>>640898

I'm not trying to shill here but that part about another channel sounds entirely fabricated. I remember when he was still slinging Jeep parts and they were on their first site before they moved to the current one and I can't remember any such thing. Unless it was before that in which case it must have been in, what? 2008?
>>
File: 1445260588645.jpg (258KB, 921x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445260588645.jpg
258KB, 921x960px
>>640888
I used to like his original videos but I now unsubscribed from him.

A lot of people heckle him for stupid reasons but the thing that got me is his new obsession for purity and ultra-specific tools. I know his tools and stuff are cool, and there's a place for that, but being interested in /out/ and homesteading I'd like to see some tool improvising (which he used to do much more of).

Now this is just my opinion here, but he's now a lot higher on the hipster scale and doesn't really do much true "homesteading". His channel is just a vintage tool channel for the most part.

Oh, and aside from being an overall odd individual, he literally titled a video something like "tragedy hits the homestead" and it was about how a single tooth on his crosscut saw broke off. Not only could it be fixed, but he claimed it was "ruined" and totally "unusable" because it was missing 1 fucking tooth.

That's my opinion.
>>
>>641887
I unsubscribed after noticing a long video consisting entirely of his complaints about a free lunch he received from the forest service that didn't meet his ultra-specific bullshit religious nutjob diet. What the fuck kinda Christian doesn't eat pork for religious reasons?
I also loved his comment about how he specifically chose to become a saw operator so that he didn't have to work as hard and had more time for filming.
>>
>>640888
Why is there a Swedish flag in his videos?

Also he goes to Sweden in one episode and instantly complains about gun laws.

Don't like European laws, don't get your tools from here.
>>
File: 1447877030745.jpg (162KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447877030745.jpg
162KB, 1000x800px
>>642014
Because his wife is Swedish.

Instead of not buying quality tools from countries with shitty gun laws, those countries should just stop having shitty gun laws.
>>
>>642010

I know, imagine doing a physical job all day and being given a bunch of unhealthy processed shit from a government contractor and not being happy about it.

>>642014

His wife is from Sweden.
>>
>>642134
Personally the lunch video made sense to me, but I really don't get the guys tool videos. It's almost like he's a tool-phile or something.

He's gone to other peoples videos and complained about how they're not using a classic 1936 Buffalo Works Inc. 36ths Inch Junk-Nut Soft-Wood Planing Tool to work that piece of pine wood.
>>
He's a gearfag, no different from nutnfancy really.
>>
>>642010
First off all there is no such thing as a free lunch and its actually literal in this sense. The government paid people $17 a bag to make those lunches. It's not like those were donations or something.
>>
His wife is attractive to me in a very strange way.
>>
>>640888
his wife is literally the most annoying person in the world.
>>
>>642289
wow, you have really bad taste.
>>
>>642296

We all have our explainable attractions, anon.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>642298
some people are objectively ugly.
>>
>>642010
>>642134
>>642137

The Forest Service never paid for my lunch, ever. Why didn't he just bring his own instead of being a big baby about it?
>>
>>642309
heckle heckle
>>
>>642308

She has a nice personality.

Also, is his son actually his? It looks a lot like her and almost nothing like him. I'm legitimately curious
>>
>>642363
she has a terrible personality. annoying prude who never stops laughing and flashing her disgusting teeth.
>>
I dont like christians
>>
>>642309

Anon, if you and I were goig out someplace for the day and I told you specifically that I will privide you with lunch... Oh forget it, I bet you'd show up with your own anyway.
>>
>>642366

Stop being a contrarian faggot. That's not even your opinion it's just baseless whining.
>>
>>642518
I'd at least bring snacks. That's being prepared. Also, I wouldn't bitch and moan about someone providing me food
>>
>>642532

Jesus, you're bitching and moaning plenty right now. What is it you do for the forest service? Pack lunches by amy chance?
>>
He's like nutnfancy if nutn was totally ignorant of what he was holding/talking about/doing/reviewing

His personal views get in the way too
>>
>>642553
You're the one moaning about some autists not getting his chicken tendies in the woods
>>
>>642132
yeah, countries should change their laws because amerifats don't like them. if you're the one with a problem with it you either accept it and shut the fuck up or stop supporting that country economy with your money.
>>
>>642366
>she has a terrible personality. annoying prude who never stops laughing
this, annoying as shit.

>>642367
go away you filthy kebab
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.