[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /out/ ever had an /out/ date? This week I will meet with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 16

File: nice view.jpg (60KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
nice view.jpg
60KB, 650x440px
Does /out/ ever had an /out/ date? This week I will meet with an old friend from school and thought about going to some nice place instead of some average cafe. Share experiences, anons.
>>
Having sex in a hammock its hard and uncomfortable
>>
>>638246
I'm not having sex with her... I guess.
>>
>>638249
I will do it for you, buddy. What's her name?
>>
>>638262
Would you do that for me? Thank you so much anon.
>>
>>638237
Deep woods. No one around for hours.
>>
>>638237
If it's the first time you've seen each other in a long time, maybe innawoods isn't the best option.
>>
>>638282
Yeah she may pick up on your rapey vibes.
>>
>Took a girl for a walk in a park with some nice trails
>Get a blowjob under a bridge
>"Oh anon I never do this"
>Find out she's a Wiccan and had some weird beliefs, like she thinks she has "shielding powers"
>Tells me I have a really earthy aura
>Never call her again

It was a bit weird bros
>>
>>638282
It's like 4 years since last time we were together, and yes maybe you're right and it's better to stick to something more usual.
>>
>>638299
You can try for a walk in the park, I don't know where you live though, it's starting to get really chilly here in Canada, so an outdoors catching up session generally isn't the best.

If you hangout again after this time though, I suggest a session of outdoors skating, it's a popular date thing here in Canada during the winter.
>>
>>638297
Did you at least show her some earth magic by pressing a clay like substance out of your lower back?
>>
>>638311
Well tbqh I don't even know why do I care and created this thread, she was the one who catch up with me and suggested we do something and be together again. I just don't want to sit at a table doing bored small talk, at least /out/ I could enjoy it for sure.
>>
>>638334
> not enjoying a fucking movie
> not having a common conversation topic, like a fucking movie

Have you ever dated or are you new at this?
>>
>>638237
thanks for reminding me of tfw no gf
>>
>>638334
Just be natural, don't worry about topics of conversation, I find that if there's chemistry, conversation comes naturally. Besides, /out/ings are still in the cards down the road, they can be very romantic if both of you are into it.
>>
>>638334
Take her to see star wars 7
>>
>>638339
>Have you ever dated or are you new at this?
I have; I had gfs before, hookups, but those times I were always interested in one way or another, now it's just some old friend boring stuff.
>>
>>638347
So you aren't interested? Then just handle it like all boring social obligations, catch up on things happening, reminisce a bit about the old days, and politely excuse yourself before the conversation becomes boring, make some promises about meeting up again later at an undetermined time.
>>
>>638342
Thanks anon, really appreciated.

>>638344
I'm not into sw.
>>
>>638354
> not into sw

You are now dead to me!
>>
>>638353
>So you aren't interested?
Basically, no.

Anyways sorry for wasting you time anons. Feel free to share your experiences though. We can still have a good thread going on. :)

>>638341
Just don't give up, bro.
>>
>>638358
Sorry to disappoint you bro, also not into anime.
>>
File: 1378824291275.jpg (835KB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1378824291275.jpg
835KB, 986x1000px
Ever winter and summer the last 10 years I've gone on an /out/ trip with the same person. Since we graduated high school that's been our only time together. Some lewd shenanigans have happened.

I'm thinking about telling her I love her this time.
>>
>>638371
WTF is this Dear Abby?
>>
>>638374
I was under the impression from the op that this thread was for sharing potentially romantic /out/ings
>>
>>638377
Feel free to do it, senpai.
>>
>>638374
No its Dear Anon
>>
>>638374
What is dear abby?
>>
If we are talking about potentially romantic-ish... /out/ings, then I got one.

>out hiking/climbing with best friend
>there's like a bit of awkward sexual tension between us for a while but there was never a good time, one or the other was always involved in a relationship of some kind
>This time I was single but she was in a relationship
>climbing this mountain trail in heavy rain, the weather forecasted no rain, just some overcast, so we didn't pack dedicated rain gear, just some shitty plastic ponchos shoved into our bags which did nothing in the rain
>kept our packs dry but we were soaked through and freezing cold, she was shaking really badly
>decided to pitch tent for the day
>hastily ate something and dried ourselves off
>she asked me to warm her up
>so we kinda connected our sleeping bags as best as we could and spooned naked for the rest evening while alternating between talking and napping

I probably could've gone all the way with her but I didn't want to be a homewrecker, plus she actually really love this guy she's with and I didn't want to put her in that kind of situation.

mfw she was grinding her ass into my dick while she was napping.
>>
>>638404
I still think about it, but I think I made the right choice by not pushing it, no pun intended.
>>
>>638404
>mfw she was grinding her ass into my dick while she was napping
I have a boner now.
But you did good anon, don't do to other what you don't want they do to you.
>>
>>638410
>don't do to other what you don't want they do to you.
Yeah, that's sort of my thinking too.

>I have a boner now
Hah, I definitely developed one at the time too, she didn't pull away or anything, just extra warmth, I guess. We talked about that day since then but I don't think either of us has shared the naked part with anyone we know, it's sort of a weird intimate moment that doesn't really fit into any defined category.
>>
>>638371
It sounds like there's something more than just shenanigans there, anon. Do it.
>>
>>638321
Kek
>>
>>638371
D O I T
O

I
T
>>
>>638422
>>638410
>>638404
I love being /out/ but i come to this bored because It has quality people.
>>
File: 1447655537875.jpg (1MB, 2592x3888px) Image search: [Google]
1447655537875.jpg
1MB, 2592x3888px
>>638374
I don't understand this reference.
>>
File: DSC_0268.jpg (2MB, 2048x1356px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0268.jpg
2MB, 2048x1356px
>hang out with a chick every now and then at college
>get to know each other, she knows I like to go /out/
>not really invested in a relationship
>take her on a couple low-key /out/ings in the mountain range near campus on request (maybe an hour or two of walking)
>enjoy her company while /out/
>ask if she wants to join me on another comparable /out/ing because I had an awesome trip a few days before where I took this picture
>she asks if it's cool if she brings a friend
>sure, why not?
>turns out it's her new boyfriend
>now effectively a guide for their date
>try to find a slightly different route by piecing together some trails that I'm familiar with (normally do this while /out/ in the area)
>turns out they don't connect like I thought
>end up needing to march back up this fairly steep hill on snow while it's starting to rain a bit
>return cold and wet
>I'm fairly content because it's the fucking Willamette Valley and being cold and wet in the winter is to be expected
>they both look exhausted and miserable
>I swear I didn't intend to, but I'm pretty sure I ruined their date
>>
>>638653
Haha that's kinda funny anon, and It's not your fault. A big part of being /out/ is exploring.
>>
>>638653
I kinda hate being used like that. I've been drafted to go out of my way to "meet the boyfriend" to advance a girl's relationship Because she has no other normal friends.
>>
File: 1421872563001.png (185KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1421872563001.png
185KB, 400x388px
>>638358
Star Wars is fucking gay

>muh light stick
>muh black main character
>muh space
>muh Indiana Jones whoes like 70

Fucking stupid shit
>>
>>638371
M8 have you jizzed in her snizz?

Tell her you love her anon
>>
>>638820
I'm actually a female anon. So no.
>>
>>638819
> getting this from this whole thread

You have issues, dude.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-23-23-58-38.png (199KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-23-23-58-38.png
199KB, 720x1280px
>>638593
Same m8

I actually get more laughs at this board than any other
>>
>>638821
Oh My Fucking God!!!

It's a GIRL!!!

> inb4 attn. whore
> inb4 tits or gtfo
> inb4 mtgow
>>
>>638821
You're a girl...well this is a twist to the story!

I think you should tell your friend that you like him anon. He's probably sitting in front of his computer right now thinking tfwnogf.

You can change this. Godspeed
>>
>>638593
>If we are talking about potentially romantic-ish... /out/ings, then I got one.

Well /out/ is a little more normal than most of the other boards...
>>
>>638830
Read the first post again. They're both girls.
>>
I love the woods, once you get out there all alone with no one around she'll have to fuck you...

you know, because of the implication.
>>
Ok /out/ here is a semi-related story

>It's summer a couple of years ago
>Hosting a couchsurfer, who is a really cute Russian 18 yo girl
>there was sexual tension between us and the day before at the beach we ended up hooking up a little bit
>decide to climb Bennachie (it's a hill in north-east Scotland)
>when on our way, we enter the forest
>she starts feeling muh dick through my trousers despite there being other walkers on the path semi-near
>shes got one of those yellow disney ponchos, I've got a tartan rug from our picnic
>make eye contact and she gives me a dirty smile
>we run off the path and into the deeper forest
>put down the poncho and rug
>proceed to have humpus rumpus for several minutes
>midges (mosquitoes) are literally biting my ass and balls as we fuck
>have to stop because the midges are fucking cock blocking me to shit

That was literally one of the best times of my life /out/, she was so qt ;__:
>>
File: 1439732437437.jpg (21KB, 960x422px) Image search: [Google]
1439732437437.jpg
21KB, 960x422px
>>638404
Tfw no /out/ qt bff to naked cuddle with innawoods
>>
File: 1440693136138.jpg (330KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1440693136138.jpg
330KB, 1600x1200px
>>638872
Goddamn it wrong picturd
>>
>>638297
I fucked a Wiccan once. It wasn't innawoods but it was still really weird but I was into it
>>
>>638877
What do they do that's so weird?
>>
>>638877
I wanna know too
>>
>>638877
Me three
>>
>>638881
>>638894
>>638895
Not the guy you replied to, but I used to hook up with this wiccan chick.

Only weird thing I saw, other than she liked to fuck in the woods, was that she thought cum had some kind of power. She never wanted me to waste it, and she usually wanted to swallow.

Before whatever her and her coven would do she would always want a couple of loads in her to maximize her power.
>>
>>638970
> strange boner commencing
>>
>>638970
I'm not sure how I feel about that...
>>
>>638837
so you're telling me that not only am i in a thread with a girl but she's a l-lesbian too, this is too much
>>
>>639037
This is like the raunchiest thread in a while on /out/. sex, nudity and lesbians.
>>
>>638386
>>638630
"Dear Abby" is the name of an advice column commonly featured in print newspapers.

People write letters to "Abby" and the newspaper features some of the letters, along with a response giving sensible advice. Abby is the pseudonym of the woman who writes the column.
>>
>>638841
That was a great episode. Their sense of humor aligns with mine very well.
>>
File: 15-10-18-harbaugh-react.png (246KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
15-10-18-harbaugh-react.png
246KB, 599x337px
>>639047
>print newspapers.
>>
>>639052
Yeah, they still exist. Along with landlines, CDs, snail mail, paper books and a lot of other things which have arguably superior 21st century replacements.
>>
>>639047
Oh right... some papers still have hose in their online editions...
>>
>>639050
I don't remember, was it Archer?
>>
I took a girl on a short offroad and hiking trip that ended up with us cooking some soup, weenies, and marshmallows around nightfall. We ended up in a clearing that overlooked everything and it was really cool. It was our third date. We've been together for 6 months now. I think it's a good plan if she's outdoorsy as well.
>>
File: Egg Roll.jpg (48KB, 300x430px) Image search: [Google]
Egg Roll.jpg
48KB, 300x430px
>>638237
Take her camping. She'll get a ladyboner knowing that you can start a fire and keep her safe from all the super scary raccoons and then you can share body warmth all night and she can roast your weenie and you can play with her marshmallows.
I've done it several times; it works especially well with Asian girls
>>
>>639322
All the Asians I know are like not very outdoorsy, I'm like the only one who owns a ton of guns and goes gallavanting around in the outdoors. Although I'm not into Asian chicks anyways, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>639397
Most non-Americans in the first world (and a sizable fraction of Americans too) don't see any reason to own a large number of guns.
>>
>>639403
But I'm not American.
>>
>>639397
>> . . . are like . . .
Stop yourself
>> I got guns, I'm MURICA, look at me
>>
>>639406
In that case, the number of people who own many guns in your country is probably very small, regardless of race.
>>
>>639322
file name kek
>>
>>639238
pretty sure it was always sunny, not positive though
>>
>>638237
I once met a sexy osprey in the wild.
>>
>>639940
Did you get to second base with it?
>>
>>638237
>get pulled over for rolling stop
>used to be 5/10 girl back in high school haven't seen in years
>talk myself out of ticket and a date with her
>she is now a 8/10 time did her well
>planned on going camping for 3 days to catch up and talk about what we been doing etc etc.

I'll let you know Monday how it went op.
>>
>>638237
Doing a nice short little day hike, depending on how fit she is maybe like 12 miles round trip, is pretty nice. It's almost always kind of got a romantic feel to it, especially if you are relatively alone. Just ask her to see if she is up for it obviously.
>>
Walked to a waterfall with a milf, she brought her dog and by the end of it he was limping and she was violently tugging on the leash.
>>
>>638970
It's true.

I usually carry at least 1-2 Ultralight containers full of my own cum on camping trips so that I can feel the nature coursing around me when the time is right.

Sounds like my kind of Gal.
>>
File: swastikas.jpg (570KB, 1111x735px) Image search: [Google]
swastikas.jpg
570KB, 1111x735px
last time I took a girl to the forest she got creeped out when I started collecting Laetiporus sp and told her we'd be eating vegatarian burritos that evening.

it also probably wasn't a good idea to show her my moss-swastikas.
>>
File: tumblr_nvngz0CoH01sfkjgyo1_1280.jpg (811KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvngz0CoH01sfkjgyo1_1280.jpg
811KB, 1280x853px
>>641141
or my blair witch projects.
>>
>>640288
date with a cop? this could be awesome...
>>
File: IMG_2891.jpg (5MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2891.jpg
5MB, 5184x3456px
>>638237
Wasn't really a date, but it definitely could have counted as one

I brought a female friend of mine out to this waterfall back home that I visited as a kid that I now have introduced to all my friends. She got off work late, so we headed out there at around 8pm. We climbed up onto an outcropping to the side of the waterfall and hung out there for a while until I pointed out a higher one across the way that looked out over the whole valley.

As we made our way up to the new spot, it started raining lightly, and she started slipping a bunch because she was wearing cowboy boots (she owns a horse), so naturally I was holding her hand and grabbing her to help her up the cliff. We ended up hangin out on that ridge for a few hours. Ended up holding her hand the whole way back too because she was afraid of the dark but didn't want to admit it lol

It doesn't really sound like much through text, but it was one of my favorite nights I've had in a long time and I think about it a lot. Next time I go back home on leave we plan on climbing a cell phone tower that looks out over our town and watching the sun set or rise.

pic not related, just one I took recently
>>
File: 1427233091654.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1427233091654.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>641141
>>641143
you

i like you
>>
>>638237

Took a girl kayaking one time. she had a great time.
>>
>>638246

Right? I tried in an eno one time with a girl who invited me to "eno" with her. Was so fucking difficult to move. couldn't ever get my dick at the right angle
>>
>>638237
Do you climb? Take her out to the crag. Hikes are always nice for casuals.
>>
File: IMAG0267.jpg (3MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0267.jpg
3MB, 2688x1520px
>>638821
Finally, a good thread on /out/ that I can masturbate to.
>>
>>641141
I don«t know how to feel about you, anon.
>>
>>641913
ok thats all good and well but what everyone is wondering is did you give her the D?
>>
>>641919

Yes but it's great as a sex swing.

> took a chick out day hiking
> stop for lunch and set up hammock
> one thing leads to another
> she's in the hammock giving me head
> I'm in control of all movement
> turn her over and penetrate
> tfw using the hammock to swing her up and down onto my peepee
> ass bitten to shit by mosquitos

Another time, different chick
> late night drive to see the stars
> being ccf pad and blanket
> cuddle under the stars
> get a hand job because she's too cold to take her clothes off
> why no bj?
> don't cum, but she continues to jack me off whole drive home.

Another time, different chick
> go for walk in local park
> horny as fuck
> sit down off the trail against massive fallen tree
> get blowjob (a good one)
> see dog walkers go past
> don't say anything as I don't want her to stop
> cum buckets and she swallows it all

Another time, another girl
> summer time beach camping
> with big group
> wake up with sunrise, sneak away with girl
> fuck doggy style on the sand (paranoid about Sandy cooch)
> go for a nude swim together after

Have more stories, but that'll do for now.
>>
>>642587
>Another girl
>another chick
Tfw when no gf
In the future I'll definitely have to do some /out/ings with some qties.
>>
>>638875
No, you chose the right picture
>>
>>639058
>paper books
>not best format
>>
>>642609

Anon, casual sex is easy if you practice your game a little. Legit relationships are much harder to find.
>>
>>642587
Give us more stories lad
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.