[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was a child, this scene in Jungle Book really stuck with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: no_claws.png (347KB, 1024x521px) Image search: [Google]
no_claws.png
347KB, 1024x521px
When I was a child, this scene in Jungle Book really stuck with me, and I remember trying to do what Mowgli couldn't - that is, climb a tree with a huge trunk like this bare handed.

Is it possible? I'd imagine if you were strong enough with your hands and legs, you'd be able to latch on to the trunk against the force of gravity , but it's naturally gotten a lot tougher to do as I've increased in height and weight.

Not sure where to post this.
>>
>>636816
get rope and nailed boots you can climb any tree
otherwise if the bark is really thick strong and textured you can climbing it like rock try, but it's a serious risk.
>>
This is a dumb question m8

Too many variables
>strength of person
>length of arms
>size of tree
> weight of person

Not too mention its hard a fuark to climb a tree like that regardless of any of these factors, since your squeezing the tree instead of simply grabbing branches
>>
i learned how to do this from donnough duck

https://youtu.be/0KS1HHRc83U
>>
>>636816
Moogly couldn't climb the tree because he sucked, just don't suck and you'll be fine
>>
>>636816
>this scene in Jungle Book really stuck with me
I think this is the first time I've seen this line that wasn't the pretext to describe a particularly stupid fetish.
>>
File: weirdboner.jpg (79KB, 705x574px) Image search: [Google]
weirdboner.jpg
79KB, 705x574px
>>636937
I have no idea what you mean, anon.
>>
>>636827
I have a VHS with this one. Donald is such a prick
>>
I've always been able to climb trees that I don't reach around, and used to be surprised how other people somehow saw it as impressive

Not trees like in OP, but the ones you can at least reach around halfway

Video related:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3o-AADkgV0

Trees like this I can easily climb up until the bark transcends into that flaky layer, at which point it gets risky. Smaller trees you just climb like you would a rope. One leg on the opposing side, one leg on your side pressing the foot and shin for grip.
>>
>>637578
>video
without the gear, obviously
>>
File: itsatrap.gif (2MB, 338x190px) Image search: [Google]
itsatrap.gif
2MB, 338x190px
>>637214
chipmunks are pretty insufferable anon. donald might be half a cock but you gotta root for him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.