[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

recommendations for boots and rain/wind breakers? i live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (160KB, 680x842px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160KB, 680x842px
recommendations for boots and rain/wind breakers?

i live in the city, but i spend an enormous amount of time outside, and occassionally trek out to the appalachian for some exploration.

im looking for an affordable rain breaker i can throw over sweaters and shit while im in the city on rainy days, but also some affordable boots i can use once the snow and rain gets to me too much come june. i cycle a lot so that has to be a consideration in whatever pair i scope out.

any suggestions and ideas?
in return, girls
>>
>>628303
I got a north face rainshell for like $25 on sale from the north face outlet. Marmot Precip is also super good and if you do a bit of looking you can get them for less than $50. As far as boots I like both my salomons and my columbias.
>>
File: $_3.jpg (23KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
$_3.jpg
23KB, 500x462px
These work for me pretty well. It's important to look the part whereva wheneva . you do have to wear plastic bags over your feet doe to keep dry. Bread bags work great
>>
>>628303
>in return, girls
That is no way to treat a lady.
Or a book.
>>
>>628393
>lady

I think the last one of those died in ought six
>>
File: cok-sok.jpg (38KB, 435x604px) Image search: [Google]
cok-sok.jpg
38KB, 435x604px
>>628303
>this
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1760x990px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1760x990px
>>628460
kek

more grllz
>>
>>628721
Clearly shopped

There's absolutely no way one girl could be in 20 places at once.
>>
>>628727
>There's absolutely no way one girl could be in 20 places at once.
You, sir, have never been to a korean pop concert.
>>
File: 1441905780702.gif (622KB, 499x310px) Image search: [Google]
1441905780702.gif
622KB, 499x310px
>>628732
TopKek
>>
>>628732
No I haven't. I think I would rape every one of them
>>
>>628778
Go for it. Rapport here afterwards.
>>
>>628393
>>628303
I used to have this bitch on normiebook, she's a photographer.
>>
pweez halp
>>
>>629022
No, we came here to get away from girls, maybe if you post some hot twinks
>>
>>628303
i just got a columbia rain jacket and vasque boots

both fairly waterproof and columbia jackets weighs like 1g and cost like 30 bucks
>>
File: 980.jpg (75KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
980.jpg
75KB, 980x653px
>>629022
Did you try looking in the boot thread and the raincoat thread.

Also this isn't /b/, grills aren't currency (unless it's Julia Kalthoff).
>>
>>629294
i have not. i dont wanna go thru da catalog
>>
File: edchoice08_scarpa_445x260_howe.jpg (104KB, 445x260px) Image search: [Google]
edchoice08_scarpa_445x260_howe.jpg
104KB, 445x260px
Do yourself a favor OP. Scarpa Kailash GTX. Best boots I've ever worn, hands down. Super comfortable, I can wear them all day, and forget I have them on when I get home in the afternoon and keep wearing them on into the night. They are waterproofed very well, with a sealed tongue to prevent water from getting in, unless it comes in over the top. They breath pretty well, especially when paired with good socks. Not the warmest boots I've worn, but not bad. Again, a good pair of socks helps in that department too. They are very durable. I've had mine for about 4 years and have put them through so much shit and they are still holding up. The soles have been pretty bare for the last year or so, only because I wore them as work boots for several years, and did a lot of walking and carrying heavy stuff on concrete. They run in the $150-$200 range, and are worth every penny. I was just going to get mine resoled, but seeing as that costs half of what a new pair costs, I'll just keep this old pair as a backup, and get a new pair.

Plus, they look awesome. I feel good wearing them, somehow.
>>
File: 868W1327-1024-MT.jpg (140KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
868W1327-1024-MT.jpg
140KB, 1024x692px
>>629968

In snow, more likely what you'll be doing with them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.