[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whose bright idea was to make one of the most poisonous shrubs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: death.jpg (2MB, 2790x1604px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
2MB, 2790x1604px
Whose bright idea was to make one of the most poisonous shrubs known to man common landscaping filler?

You could get a higher body count than 9/11 off of one hedge, yet they post them around my University like it's nothing.

I suppose they just correctly assume no one knows about how deadly they are, but I am shocked no would be murderer hasn't lucked into googling a free infinte source of super poison.
>>
just don't eat it you fucking tard
>>
File: longleat-hedge-maze-8[6].jpg (201KB, 790x525px) Image search: [Google]
longleat-hedge-maze-8[6].jpg
201KB, 790x525px
>>627731
>You could get a higher body count than 9/11 off of one hedge

Not even close m8, unless yoiu are talking about hedges like pic related
>>
>>627731
Yew can eat the berries, just spit the pit.
>>
>>627731
Latin name?
>>
>>627750

Taxus something, not to good with my yew species.

Op is a fag though, if you don't eat it, your fine. I lost 15 goats one winter from this fucking bush though, snow drifted over the fence and it was the only green thing around, so naturally they ate it.
>>
Is it this?
Taxus baccata

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxus_baccata
>>
Ironically enough, the species native to Canada, Taxus canadensis, and several other yew species, produces taxol, which has been found to be a proven treatment for certain cancers!
>>
OP is such a mongoloid that he can't walk around outdoors without collapsing and eating random shrubbery, even if he knows better.
>>
>>627731
Today op learned it isn't safe /out/side. Remain in your mother basement op. Nature can't get you in there
>>
>>627907
>>627747
I know it's not deadly if you dnt eat it is stupid easy to poison anyone you want to death with it. A few seeds alone is a one shot. Grind them up, mix them in food or drink roofie style ,instant murdur
>>
File: 1439583089369.gif (1MB, 550x330px) Image search: [Google]
1439583089369.gif
1MB, 550x330px
>>628003
>>
>>628010
Seriously? Super deadly murder weapons literally growing on trees in BALTIMORE, and that isn't uncanny?
I could host a party and kill two dosen people, with like 90 min preptimet.hat shouldn't be so easy
>>
>>628015

It took some of my goats almost a full day to die from it, not all yews are super toxic. I am willing to bet the victims of yew poisioning would be able to seek help before they got bodied.
>>
>>628003
>>628015
Same with Castor Oil plant man. I see it frequently around melbourne, and the seeds look like tasty beans, but 4-6 is enough to kill you.

re: killing people. Sure you could do that, but thats an obviously preemptive murder. And in a country with guns and poisons freely avaliable on the shelf, why are you weirded out that plants can also kill people?
>>
>>628015
>Super deadly murder weapons literally growing on trees in BALTIMORE
what, you mean, like, guns ?
>>
The berries are actually sweet and safe to eat. It's the seeds that are toxic.
>>
>>627907
>I lost 15 goats one winter

Are you a MGTOWUG?
>>
>>628117
guns are b& in Maryland. They're super safe there.
>>
>>628041
It's actually pretty hard to get a gun in this state, even harder if tou want it off the radar, and expensive.

It just weirds me out just how Fucking acessible murdur is here
>>
>>628003
>>628015
>>628240
guys, this is a kid
>>
>>627944
>proven treatment for certain cancers
that's because they typically use cytotoxins for cancer treatments
>>
Technically 2 cherry seeds is enough to kill. Lot's of shit we eat is technically toxic and contains arsenic and cyanide.
>>
Why the fuck would you go around picking berries off of peoples' hedges?
>>
>>628240
You can get a gun in a fucking hour from armslist. You can make one in two hours with shit from the hardware store.

There are thousands of ways to kill someone quicker and easier than yew poisoning. The only way I see this being a problem is if a child eats the pits, but there are hundreds of other things that could kill a child in a similar method, like Apple cores, cherry pits, hemlock, or anything found in a plastic bottle with a child safety lid.
>>
File: tucan egg.jpg (27KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
tucan egg.jpg
27KB, 300x260px
>>628418
>hundreds of other things that could kill a child in a similar method
>anything found in a plastic bottle with a child safety lid.
>a child safety lid.
>>
>>628233
Kek doesn't seem to stop the Baltimore hoodrats
>>
>>628418
Guns are expensive, loud and conspicuous. A posion is a cheaper, cleaner kill weapon
>>
>>627731
Holy shit, I've got one of these growing at the front of my house.
>>
>>628418
You do know you need an FFL 03 to have guns shipped to you, or find someone with one to do the transfer.
>make one at home in 2 hours
a BS shotgun tube setup isn't going to get anyone anywhere
>>
>>628997
Or you could drive to a free state and lie to a private seller about your non-resident status?

B-More has had 295 gun related homicides in 324 days so far this year.
>>
>>628437

>Children have never defeated a child saftey cap

I damn near died after mistaking my grandmas heart medicine for candy when I was 6, got right past that stupid little lock.

>>628468
Time and time again its also been said poison is a woman's weapon.

>>628997
http://www.armslist.com/classifieds/search?location=baltimore-maryland&category=all

>>628232
MGTOWUG?
>>
File: 1445383481479.jpg (51KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1445383481479.jpg
51KB, 576x432px
>>629207
>http://www.armslist.com/classifieds/search?location=baltimore-maryland&category=all
I don't see a shipping option.
Not to mention you can conduct private face-to-face sales anywhere, did you think you found some sort of cheeky loophole?
Have you ever gone to a gun-show? People walk around with guns slung all over them, with colorful prices all over, you hand money, receive weapon, walk right past police who shake your hand and say "good rifle m8" and you drive home. If you'd rather drive to fucking Baltimore to do this, than go ahead. That might be hard to get your mother to take you that far, and you'd probably have to make up a pretty good story.
>>
>post them around my University

Put out a rumour among the black students that they are great to smoke.
>>
>>628418
Apple cores and cherry pits are poisonous?
Ive ingested copious amounts of both
>>
>>629342
The poison is on the inside and our digestive system won't break down the seed coat, but if you blended them in large quantity they'd be dangerous to you.
>>
>>629342
What kind of a hippy are you that you've eaten large amounts of apple cores.
>>
>>629383
A very hungry one
>>
>>629306
>I don't see a shipping option.

Thats because armslist isn't a fucking sales site, its the craigslist of the gun world. People post guns, you find one you like, message the person, meet up and buy it.

>Not to mention you can conduct private face-to-face sales anywhere, did you think you found some sort of cheeky loophole?

That is what armslist is you fucking dolt

>Have you ever gone to a gun-show? People walk around with guns slung all over them, with colorful prices all over, you hand money, receive weapon, walk right past police who shake your hand and say "good rifle m8" and you drive home

Licensed dealers still have to perform a background check at gun shows.

>If you'd rather drive to fucking Baltimore to do this, than go ahead.

OP is in fucking Baltimore you idiot. >>628015, past that, armslist is a nation wide service

>That might be hard to get your mother to take you that far, and you'd probably have to make up a pretty good story.

Oh, I get it, your just a retard who doesn't understand how the real world works, and have to resort to ad hominem to try and prove your factually incorrect points.
My favorite part about no guns is the way they think they are somehow superior to has guns and always end up making an ass of themselves when they try to poke holes in things they know nothing about.
>>
>>629391
Not that guy, but
>your
You're rustling my Grammar Nazi jimmies.
>>
DUDE WHY DONT WE JUST PLANT TREES THAT GROW FOOD ON THEM EVERYWHERE INSTEAD OF BUSHES AND SHIT
>>
>>631459
Agreed.
>>
>>631459

Because I don't want niggers and hobos gathering outside my house to pick apples, I wouldn't mind if they gathered to eat yew.
>>
>>629391
Oh hey, you're the guy that was bitching about making some sort of illegal mac 10 in your parent's garage about a little while ago in /k/. I can tell because you quote everyone's post in its entirety then proceed to get autistic and buttmad.
You spend a lot of time getting chewed out by pretty much everyone anon. Repeat after me "Im a special snowflake and everyone is wrong"
>b-but I'm not mad
You quote everyone's entire post
The. Entire. Thing.

Buttmad
>>
>>631689

I haven't been on /k/ in over a week, is it possible you have a different autist in mind? And for the record, im not mad, I just literally have nothing better to do with my life than sit on 4chan debating how to kill people in baltimore on the hiking and knife board. quoting the whole post is just more convenient.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.