[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Voyeur Cams | Click for more| Home]

Camping on your own land illegal in colorado. http://counte

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.
Voyeur Cams

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 13

File: 63501689.jpg (113KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
63501689.jpg
113KB, 500x375px
Camping on your own land illegal in colorado.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/10/camping-on-your-own-land-is-now-illegal-govt-waging-war-on-off-grid-living/#
>>
>land of the free and home of the brave
Murica fuck yeah
>>
>>604321
Land of the free, indeed.
>>
It's an increasing trend. You belong to the state, as far as they are concerned.

http://www.offthegridnews.com/current-events/another-court-in-the-u-s-has-ruled-off-grid-living-illegal/
>>
File: sobrave.jpg (187KB, 814x1223px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sobrave.jpg
187KB, 814x1223px
>>604322
well we are still the home of the brave.

it's just that the definition of brave has changed.
>>
>>604332
This shit's disgusting. He should die tbh.
>>
>>604335

You're disgusting.

The whole scope of human existence and experience was not created to cater to your sensibilities and ideas of what is right or wrong. Stay offended. I hope you live a miserable, lonely life because of it.
>>
>>604339
so brave.
>>
>>604339
Go suck his dick, faggot. Degenerates like you are everything wrong with the society, you guys have no self respect. He is a fucking mutant, if you think that's normal you have really big mental problems.
>>
>>604339
>The whole scope of human existence and experience was not created to cater to your sensibilities and ideas of what is right or wrong.
Please say the same to everyone.
>>
>>604321
>Camping on your own land illegal in Colorado.
>"the COUNTY’s ATTEMPT to ban camping on your own property"

Reading comprehension is a critical skill.
>>
>>604339
That file name. Why are you here.
>>
>>604321

Raise awareness about statist laws like these.

Fight them legally as much as you're capable.

If they give you an eviction notice on your own land that you pay taxes for, ignore it.

If they try to forcibly evict you, shoot at them. Of course the media will try to portray you as some sort of extremist like they did to Randy Weaver but the truth will find a way.

People are not the property of the so-called authorities unless you allow it.
>>
MFW costilla county is where the filthy MGTOWs were looking at land
>>
>>604321
>http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/10/camping-on-your-own-land-is-now-illegal-govt-waging-war-on-off-grid-living/#

you haven't been able to collect rain-water in Colorado for a long, long time....it's cause we're the headwaters.
>>
>>604339
>>604368
holy shit fuck off dude
>>
I'm so tired of seeing the backwards self destructive things people are doing to themselves, I hope we all die soon.
>>
>>604525
Damn dude, you are a boner killer with at attitude! How am I supposed to fap to trap/tranny porn now?
>>
>>604368
>filthy MGTOWs
>picture saved from tumblr
kill yourself
>>
>>604321
Know whats cool about all this? Unelected officials cannot do shit about anything. The very fact that off-gridders are even giving those officials the time of day is already too much. Those stupid niggers don't understand property rights and the rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Bureaucrats are leaches on society in the form of socialism. So what we have are a few inherent contradictions:
>Individual freedom under the umbrella of the constitution and bill of rights trump bureaucratic city ordinance
>Unelected officials are not allowed to make or enforce laws unless voted on by the people
>Private property does not require a permit for usage
>a permit is a monetary bribe to ask for permission, therefore, you do not need permission to "camp" on your own property
>if a Sheriff (elected official) takes orders from an unelected official to jail or fine an individual on his private property, he is in direct violation of the oath he swore when taking office
>the Sheriff is required by constitutional law and under what is morally just, to uphold the constitution and bill of rights for the individual
>if you are denied life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness at the whim of unelected officials, then you live in a tyrannical state where the tyrants need to be dealt with.
>>
File: Man-Camp04.jpg (341KB, 1600x1060px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Man-Camp04.jpg
341KB, 1600x1060px
I love how people automatically assume it's some government conspiracy that off the grid living is evil and they're trying to "shut you down".

Come on, be realistic. There's zoning laws in place for a reason. It's because some idiots put a shitty fucking RV on a piece of land and pile garbage around it, and make it some bullshit disgusting gypsy village that I'd an complete eyesore. If one of these people moved next door to me I'd be pissed too.

These laws are not in place just to prevent "homesteading" they're in place to keep a town looking nice.

If you don't want to deal with that, then fucking move somewhere outside of a local borough. Hell in my county as long as you're not in a borough, you can live however you want, and plenty of people do.

Don't move to an area that has clearly defined laws and then get mad when they enforce them.

God people are stupid. This whole article is not objective and only presents it as one side of the issue, not for what it REALLY is.
>>
>>604553
> move into and get mad

They also move next to an airport or gun range and then get mad at airplane noise and gunfire, SO FUCK THEM AND THIER SHITTY "TELL ME HOW TO LIVE BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE IT" LAWS!
>>
>>604321
Update: http://thedailymatrix.com/victory-county-backs-down-wont-chase-off-gridders-from-land/
>>
>>604553
That's a load of bullshit. The county/city has no right to tell you what you can do with your own land. So it looks dirty, who the fuck cares?

>If one of these people moved next door to me I'd be pissed too.

That's not what's happening, these are barren parcels of land out in the middle of nowhere you dipshit. This isn't some upscale neighborhood with green lawns and white picket fences. These are rural areas with populations that number in the dozens.
>>
>>604554
It's like when a subdivision gets built next to a horse ranch. People buy the houses and complain about the horses.
>>
>>604321

California is doing this as well. Reason mag had a feature on it a few years ago.
>>
>>604596

Funny story about this.

>be me
>still living with parents
>across from 70 acre field
>find out farmer is planning on selling field to be "developed" into subdivision
>don't want subdivision ruining our glorious country
>inform other neighbors
>the also don't want this
>go to farmer
>tells us fuck off, hes going make bank
>formulate a plan
>every neighbor agrees
>spend 3 weeks building pens at neighbors houses
>everyone gets hogs, on all sides of field
>land buyer comes out
>smells all the hogs
>smells our turkeys
>doesn't buy it

God damn did it stink, but it worked.
>>
>>604596
> getting it

There are many examples.

Mostly Commiefornia refugee scum leaving that used up shithole and trying to defile the next place of purity and freedom with thier fucked up sense of "how people SHOULD live" by thier own twisted and perverse socialistic values.

> mfw still waiting for The Big One to slide those commies into the drink!
>>
>>604344
>>>/pol/
>>
>>604321
What if I told you it doesn't matter what is 'legal' and 'illegal', only what is 'found' and 'not found'?
>>
>>604598
It's happening all across the northwest.
>>
>>604607
I wonder how much America would improve if commiefornia and Jew york were raised to the ground with nuclear detonations.

It's a shame the tsar bomb never filled its purpose.
>>
>>604690
While interesting, I wonder the converse; how much improved would America be if we bombed Moscow, Tehran, Bagdad, Havana, et al?

Like the answer to your hypothetical ? Not that much, really.
>>
>>604357
>That file name. Why are you here.

2/3rds of the shit that you get on Google Images is tumblr stuff. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>604700
>people in the places you listed make law changes in America.

How do you think that America wouldn't improve if a vast majority of useless people died?(blacks and liberals and lobbyists being the useless people of course)

If you don't think we'd see any ripple at all I can't help u.
>>
>>604606
Why the hell would you do that? That guy owns that land and he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it. You people should be ashamed, trying to force people to live in your shit hole of a neighborhood and denying any chance of progression.


This same thing happened to me when I was trying to sell my 100 acre subdivided land. A bunch of dirt poor morons who felt they owned the land didn't want 'their' woods to be cut down. My family have owned those woods for nearly 150 years, yet people who moved in 30 years ago still felt like they owned it becuase they trespassed in there since they were kids.

The point is fuck you, you're a dirty hippie and a waste of human life.
>>
>>604712
>inheretance bitch
You can't own land faggot
That's like saying I own the stars and the moon.

Why are you even on this board you goof?
>>
>>604707
> I perfer the nuclear option off-soil

But maybe you can get Skynet to round up "them" and line them up to the incinerators?
>>
>>604712
It's too bad your ancestors didn't get scalped for stealing the land from the earth you scum.
>>
>>604712
> what ever the fuck

As did they. You can't have it both ways, you just need a better lawyer.
>>
>>604715
>skynet
Ew technology

Why not just renrew the 3rd riech?
>>
>>604719
I know, such smart looking uniforms over your normal robots, right?
>>
>>604322
could go without that redditard "murica" may may thanks

the irony of your post is that the people who supposedly sau america that way are actually more likely to agree with your point of view

anyway, back to tumblr or reddit you fat faggot fuck
>>
>>604716
>>604714
Pls die
>>
>>604712
>Why the hell would you do that? That guy owns that land and he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it.

The other people did what they wanted with their land.
>>
>>604321
The county did that because the people that have been moving there to "get away from it all" are a bunch of unwanted shitbird hippies that have been causing everyone else grief and making a huge mess.

>t. grew up just across the Huerfano county line
>>
>>604553

>muh property values
>muh public safety

Maybe you should just move closer to people who share the same values as you do and follow their multitude shitty HOA rules. I'm sure you'll be a lot happier.
>>
>>604749
I'll get right on that in another 60 years but until then I'll stick around to let you know you're a goof bitch.
>>
>>604764
> move to HOA

OUCH! BAZINGA! I would NEVER live where people tell me what kind of flag I can fly, what antenna I can raise or whether or not I can put in a fire place or use it!

> muh rights!
>>
>>604590
>The county/city has no right to tell you what you can do with your own land
Actually, they do have the rights. And they can just take your land from you if they need it for a road, canal, dyke, whatever. Your local government has a lot more power than you expect, it's just that they don't exercise that power regularly (because if they piss off the locals who's gonna reelect them?).
>>
>>604712

Couple things

>It was a corn field
>we never touched his land
>everything was on private property

We didn't do a damn thing I wouldn't do again. All we get is leftover trash from Chicago who want the "country life" moving in, and they cause nothing but problems. It is not "progression" Its destroying a home for a handful of good people so that some asshole can make a quick buck.Had they built the subdivision, half of the people would move out within 5 years, and they neighborhood would be just as shit as the one they left, but with the added benefit of there being no jobs out here. We didn't force anyone to live anyway, they were trying force it on us.

Also,I am damn near the farthest thing from a hippie that you could possibly conceive.
>>
>>604553
That's what HOAs were created for. If you want to control what your neighbor's home looks like, buy in an HOA.
>>
File: the wall.jpg (856KB, 1920x1172px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the wall.jpg
856KB, 1920x1172px
>>604836
Watch out for rezoning that makes your animals illegal. I'm guessing you're currently zoned for agriculture but if the farmers in the area are all selling and developers have $$$ in their eyes, they're going to push to have the land rezoned residential.

We had a related issue not too far from me a few years ago. A bunch of former farmland was bought up to build a subdivision of large multi million dollar homes. The minimum lots size in agricultural zones was two acres, which is how the home owners planned to keep anyone of lesser means away since that's a lot of land to pay for at close to the city prices. There was one lot that was 3.9 acres. The owner wanted to subdivide it into two parcels and build homes on each one but the neighbors opposed the zoning variance even though both lots would be close to two acres in size.

So he bought a bunch of pigs, goats and chickens, painted the old ranch style house that was on the property bright colors and stopped tending to the lawn. The neighbors all lost their shit and complained to the county but since the land was zoned agricultural, everything he was doing was perfectly legal for that zone. And if they had it rezoned residential, the minimum lot size would drop to a quarter of an acre or less which would mean he could build seven or maybe even more houses.

This went on for about six months until the neighbors finally decided to form an LLP to purchase the land. Funny thing is once they owned it, they did the same thing the original owner had planned and had it rezoned for two parcels. Things were different when it was their own money on the line.
>>
>>604321
a bit off topic, but can some americans confirm any of the following:
- you have to pay in order to use national parks
- to paddle certain rivers you need to join a waiting list or enter a raffle
- outdoor police fines you for smoking weed or camping outside "designated spots"
>>
its a sad state of affairs being bossed around by inflated egos claiming they know what is right in the world and for you. cant collect rain water or camp, cant not be connected to the power grid, must have proof of identification (unless its to vote)
>>
>>604860
All of those vary from place to place.

127 of the 408 national parks charge a fee, the rest are free. Same goes for national forests and national recreation areas.

There are many reasons why you might get ticketed for smoking pot. You're doing it in a state where possession isn't legal (this is most states), you're smoking in an area with a fire ban, or in a campground that doesn't allow smoking in general. Weed is still illegal at the federal level so you shouldn't do it at all in national parks even if it is legal at the state level.

Rivers, yes, some rivers have wait lists or are prohibited. It's simply a safety issue. But we have lots of rivers so you can always find one of the less popular ones to paddle in.
>>
>>604860

I can confirm 1st and 3rd, and i 110 percent agree with the third. We need containment sites so idiots don't trash the whole wilderness, just a small area near a parking lot which is easily cleaned.

I'm not a fan of the fines to use national parks, simply because I think the National Park Service is absolute shit and would be better named National Park Disservice.

If the river raffle thing is true it's only in a few select places in the country where tourism is crazy and people would absolutely thrash the environment if allowed to come in full force. What can you do?
>>
File: piranha-copia.jpg (65KB, 429x287px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
piranha-copia.jpg
65KB, 429x287px
>>604871
>What can you do?
This would solve the problem pretty quickly.
>>
>>604860
>- you have to pay in order to use national parks
Some of them charge a small fee, usually done because of the fragility of the environment. You can get a huge fine for picking alpine flowers or leaving the path in many places because after the flowers are picked, the soil just blows right off the mountain and it takes decades for more to build up.

>- to paddle certain rivers you need to join a waiting list or enter a raffle
Yes; some rivers control the amount of people that are allowed to access them for safety reasons.
>- outdoor police fines you for smoking weed
Smoking weed is generally illegal in the US and on top of that some places have fire bans so strict that any smoking is strictly forbidden.

>or camping outside "designated spots"
In some places this is true because, as I mentioned above, many national parks are extremely fragile, and in others it's true because people are stupid ("it'll be fine if I leave the food out; there are no bears around") and/or disrespectful ("I don't want to pack my garbage out so I'll just stuff it under this bush and nobody will ever know") and as such end up putting the wildlife at risk and shitting things up for everyone.

However, all of the things you mentioned (except for smoking weed which is, again, generally quite illegal in the US) are exceptions rather than the rule and usually limited to places annually flooded with people who don't know their ass from their elbow when it comes to camping.
>>
>>604590
I live in one of those areas, I still don't want some idiot in a 1980s run down RV making the area look like shit.
>>
>>604764
Yeah bro I don't live where there are HOA fees. I just like the area to look nice and not like a bunch of degenerate hillbillies live there.
>>
>>604690
We'd have to get rid of texas, most of the south east and arizona as well. It's the extreme states that ruin everything for the rest of us.
>>
>>604854

We are unincorporated, zoning laws do not affect us. I also don't live at home anymore, so I guess that doesn't affect me either.

On any accord, another farmer bought the land and donated it to the FFA years later, so all works out.
>>
>>604948
Too bad then. If you want control over another person's property, buy it from them. Using the government to force HOA rules on the rest of society because you're too cheap to pay HOA fees makes you little more than a thief. Also, hillbillies have as much right to their property as you do to yours. Stop trying to force everyone to be just like you.
>>
>>604948
>I just like the area to look nice and not like a bunch of degenerate hillbillies live there.

I've met a lot of people in my life, and I have never found better people than "degenerate hillbillies" These are people who don't have two pennies to rub together, but will ask you in for supper and give you a ham for Christmas if you need it.

Being poor, or even having money and letting your house get run down isn't degenerate, you sir are. It is not your place to judge how others live their lives, and it damn sure isn't your place to tell them what to do with their property.

Face it, you are just some cheap retard who bought into the idea that a nice house and a nice yard make you more successful. You won't go out and actually try to build you own success on your own, but would rather have local gov/hoa/any other tool you can use to force people to make the success for you.
>>
>>604971

You know the south east is very heavily blue, right? At least in the populated parts.
>>
>>604990
But that's because of blacks. Why would we want urban blacks?
>>
>>604978
It's called zoning laws, they exist for a reason .
>>
>>604987
That's the difference. I have done something for myself, but these degenerate hillbillies with 6 kids living off the government who refuse to pick up their garbage, are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>604987
Bro there's a difference between a nice yard, and just picking up your fucking garbage laying everywhere.

Poor people can be poor, just pick up your fucking garbage.
>>
>>604716
Of course the hippie assumes my family stole the land. Yeah we bought it 150 years ago go back to your favela you goddamn hippie.
>>
>>604714
umad?
I own more land than your entire bloodline combined, how does that make you feel?
I can literally do anything I want you fucking hippie hehahaherhahadfswerha
>>
>>604339
>tumblr
>>
>>604716
Stop using us as a scapegoat.
>>
File: js101m-med2.jpg (133KB, 1338x752px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
js101m-med2.jpg
133KB, 1338x752px
>>604712
>progression.
>>
>>604358

>People are not the property of the so-called authorities unless you allow it
>Gives advice that amounts to allowing it happen to yourself
>bu-but the truth will find a way!

How about shooting the people who issue the eviction and put a bomb in the county PD that's enforcing it?
>>
>>604971
You're just mad cause Arizona's awesome.
>>
>>604948
>I just like the area to look nice and not like a bunch of degenerate hillbillies live there.


PEOPLE MUST LOVE WHAT I LOVE
>>
> ITT
> GOOD FENCES MAKE GOOD NEIGHBORS
>>
What the fuck is MGTOW?
>>
>>605599
>MGTOW
Men going their own way

It's like a countermovement to feminism, where men just do their own shit. No marriage, no gf, nothing to bog you down.
>>
>>605601
Also lots of masterbating
>>
>>604321
Are you retarded? Thats one fucking county not the whole state...

You must be retarded. Its simple. Live how you must. But keep enough long barrel ammo for about 200 cops. Put up no trespassing signs. And if someone shows up without a warrant. The supreme court will have your back. If not thousands of americans will... So either way win win.
>>
File: jjj.jpg (12KB, 150x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jjj.jpg
12KB, 150x200px
>>604344
best reply evur.
>>604339
>THE WHOLE SCOPE OF HUMAN EXISTENCE
Yeah yeah, we know everything about your "human scopes" and
g e n d e r s p e k t r u M s.

Go away.
>>
>>605493
NSA pls go
>>
File: 1431469500991.jpg (139KB, 600x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431469500991.jpg
139KB, 600x404px
>>604854
Take a look at this pic fellas, soon. I know which side of the wall I'll be on.
>>
>>605621
Yes because some Dumbass in a home made ghillie suit and a $400 bolt action Remington 770 from walmart can take out 200 armed police officers.

You'd be lucky to take out 3 of them. Save one of those 200 bullets for yourself.
>>
>>604712
>Why the hell would you do that? That guy owns that land and he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it.

>gets mad when other people do what they want with their land

max kek
>>
>>604987
No idea what you all are talking about but there are fucking trashy rich people and trashy poor people, it's not about money......

Some people are just plain old assholes, and others are extremely nice..... such is life.
>>
>>604332
Fuckin gross. He's still a dude. No matter what. Sick twat.
>>
>>605106
Zoning exists to keep a chemical plant from locating next to homes for safety reasons. Zoning doesn't exist for you to force neighbors to plant flowers the color you desire. That sort of shit is what HOAs were created for. Wants that level of control over others? Buy in an HOA neighborhood.
>>
>>604339
>>604335
>>604332

Can we keep discussion /out/ related go to /pol/ for /pol/ please.

>>604321
I heard a guy got ticketed for having his own wind turbine.
>>
>>604339
Don't ask me to idolize that fuck and we got a deal.
>>
>>604339
You just majorly contradicted your self in that statement, because you are obviously wanting people to cater to your beliefs
>>
>>604759
This
>>604803
No they cant (not legally at least)
>>
>>605602
>assuming you are not masturbating tons already
>>
>>604339
Not that I'm needed after the other responses, but, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>604339
Ah sweet you PC brah?
>>
>>607294
yeah, they can...

City council members usually come up with the various city ordinances and codes. In most cases the members of the city council are elected officials. The same goes for local laws and ordinances at the county level; your county commissioners and county judge make up the commissioner's court that votes on various local laws and governmental issues and those commissioners and judges are elected officials. As long as they're acting within the capacity of the city or county charter then they have every right to make and enforce rules regarding what you can and cannot do on your property.

That's fine if you don't believe me though, you just go ahead and violate whatever local laws you want to and see how well your, "local governments have no authority to tell me what to do" defense goes over.
>>
>>605044
>blacks
>not calling them niggers
>>
>>607695
Damn, what a missed opportunity to look edgy and cool on 4chan
>>
>>604339
Nice bait tbh fam
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 13


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.