[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever leave a gift or anything behind for the next hikers/campers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1930x2591px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1930x2591px
Anyone ever leave a gift or anything behind for the next hikers/campers to find? Every once in a while I'll leave a little gift for people to come across, last thing I left was a nice little Mora
>>
>>1095305
Cairns tbf, I hope people after me enjoy the effort I put in them and get inspired to build their own
>>
I shit right in the middle of the trail and leave a couple of leaves on top so that the next people passing step on it.
>>
>>1095309
What are cairns, you faggot?
>>
>>1095309
oh don't worry. i have a lot of fun with them...
>>
I string fishing line across trails with treble hooks on them.
>>
File: IMG_2391.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2391.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Last weekend I made a shitty bow and a few arrows and left them behind for whoever wants them. I hope a little boy finds it and causes a ruckus.
>>
>>1095305
LEAVE NO TRACE. LITTERING TRASHES EVERYONE.
>>
Looks like your mostly all cunts
>>
I found a geocaching once and put a poo in it.
>>
>>1095374

I was about to talk a little shit about how your bow was only bending where you're holding it, but that was really nice of you to leave it there.

Now I feel bad. Not real bad, though. That kid's probably going to poke his sister's eye out.
>>
>>1095374
You gotta thin the limbs mah dude.
>>
>>1095305
The only things I leave behind are nice walking sticks that I find on the trail.
That Mora might be all rusted by the time the next person comes along.
>>
>>1095758
Na its Stainless. Thread was suppose to be nice and show off the great out community, shame it went to shit.
>>
Mostly I leave dry wood and a fire lay.
>>
>>1095305
a nice steamy poo
>>
>>1095305
I find fishing lures and floats and worms all the time
>>
>>1095305
I've left behind canned food, fishing tackle, stacked windfall, etc at my fishing spot. Sometimes it's still there when I get back, usually not. I figure, if they need it, they're welcome to it.
>>
how about a twigman?

or we could make carved dildos the new painted rock!
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (24KB, 380x350px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
24KB, 380x350px
makes teenagers on a fun weekend trail with friends lose their shit regularly
>>
I used to leave a stack of firewood and kindling for the next campers but now I'm more likely to leave my smoldering depends in the fire pit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.