[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I decided I was gonna do some night catfishing this evening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: BDANCE.jpg (52KB, 900x484px) Image search: [Google]
BDANCE.jpg
52KB, 900x484px
So I decided I was gonna do some night catfishing this evening since I have tomorrow off. I was fishing off the dock at my local marina in my usual spot, with my lines cast out to the side so that the dock was still accessible to boats that wanted to tie-up and refuel and whatnot.

This guy in his expensive ass bass boat just cruises up about 5 feet in front of me and runs over both of my lines and yanks one of my rods in the lake.

How do you deal with this kind of situation? I lost about $60 worth of gear because of it. I was so pissed, all I could do was yell, "Thanks asshole." and pack my shit and leave.
>>
>>1093754
How can you be angry that a guy with a boat is using the marina?
He pays , you dont.
When you see a boat coming get your shit out of his way.
>>
>>1093757

I did pay. You have to pay $5 to fish off the dock. It's a private marina.
>>
>>1093761
Well now i have to admit that does change things a bit.
Could you have yelled a warning ?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (41KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
41KB, 1152x648px
>>1093764

I've fished here for years with no problem. Since I almost always bottom fish, most boats can go right over my line no problem unless you come up right in front of my poles, which is what this guy did.
>>
>>1093764

As far as yelling a warning, I didn't think the guy was going to drive right in front of me until it was too late. I seriously though it would be common sense not to drive directly in front of somebody's lines in the water.
>>
>>1093773
never expect boaters to have common sense, i usually just fish far away from the boats.
>>
>>1093773
Do you remember the guy or the boat? A real man would go call the people in charge and describe the guy and his boat and demand his contact info. A real alpha would've hung around and kicked his ass when he docked.

You'll probably do neither and just wanted to bitch so whatever.
>>
>>1093754
Bassholes should be gassed and their shitty boats should all be turned into insulation.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.