[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Joe ‘Stringbean’ McConaughy, a well-known speed hiker,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 7

File: Sonoman_First_Pass-14-700x467.jpg (215KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
Sonoman_First_Pass-14-700x467.jpg
215KB, 700x467px
>Joe ‘Stringbean’ McConaughy, a well-known speed hiker, set a new record on the Appalachian Trail today. He hiked the 2,190-mile route in an unofficial fastest known time (FKT) of 45 days, 12 hours, 15 minutes.
>>
>>1092415
Jesus that's flying.
>>
>>1092415
Interested to hear what he carries along. It says self supported but I'm guessing he has food drops?
>>
>>1092426
Everyone has food drops. You can't carry 60+ days of food with you.
>>
>>1092438
>he doesnt hunt small game with a slingshot
>>
>>1092438
I have been to Baxter State Park and the Appalachian Trail passes right past the Abol Bridge grocery store there. I am unfamiliar with the rest of the route so I don't know how often you can just resupply on the go... considering he's capable of doing 50 miles in a day.
>>
>>1092462
>Hiking 50 miles a day
>having the time to hunt enough protein to hike 50 miles a day
Pick one.
>>
>>1092415
I saw a documentary of him. I fast forwarded it with 4x speed. I don't remember much of it.
>>
>>1092465
>shitty hunter
>>
>>1092471
Why? Too slow for you?
>>
>>1092471
Great story, anon.
>>
>>1092562
lel
>>
>>1092484
He's a speed hiker anon not a survivalist.
>>
>>1092568
>he cant find 4 pounds worth of squirrel meat in 50 miles
>>
Almost every hiking FKT is low hanging fruit waiting to get blasted by a retiring ultra runner. I hope that becomes a thing, I want to see Jornet, Krupicka, etc. battling to do the AT in 20 days
>>
If somebody tried to speed hike the AT subsisting largely on squirrel meat, they'd pretty quickly suffer from rabbit starvation.
>>
>>1092605
>he forgot to eat the eyes and brains
>>
>>1092613
Still not enough fat, plus a lack of carbs, vitamins and minerals. Speed hikers burn a ridiculous amount of calories.

Squirrels wouldn't cut it, take your backyard survivalist games to a prepper thread.
>>
>>1092615
Wrong, wrong, and wrong

Also
>he doesnt keep a baggy of vitamins in his butthole
>>
>>1092635
Prove it. With hard numbers.
>>
>>1092573
>4 pounds

Try about 8-10 lbs.

Squirrel meat has about 32 calories per oz. So 4 lbs is just a hair over 2k calories. The average adult male burns 2300-2500 on an ordinary day. Speed hikers and Alpine runners can easily burn 3500-4000 cal a day.
>>
>Not living off Soylent, vitamins, and a roll a day for filler.

Scrubs.
>>
>>1092730
Thats fine. How many squirrels do you see per mile? 10? Lmao.

Thats 500 squirrels a day, bro.

>>1092705
Heres your hard numbers

Starving? Eat more.

Wow, so hard.
Fyi for those pathetic fucks that havent done the AT before, if youre covering 50 miles per day you can literally get 10k calories worth of food every 10 miles from shelters where campers/hikers have given up/abandoned weight

It is a strategic fucking effort to not have enough nutrition on the AT, and the faster you go, the less likely it becomes. Simple as that.
>>
>>1092738
So now you're changing your story and saying that you can't speed hike the AT on 4 lbs of squirrel a day and that you need to hit the hiker boxes for enough calories.

Thanks for admitting that you're full of shit.
>>
>>1092742
Lol no, dumb fuck. You certainly can.

I was adding to the fact that it's fucking easy, not degrading to the fact you can do it on 4 fucking pounds of meat a day. Do you even know what 4 pounds of meat is? Good fucking luck eating that much meat in a day.
>>
>>1092742
>>1092743
If your body breaks down after 6-8 weeks and cant go further on just protein and calories you arent worth bringing offspring into the world

Thats a 12-16 werk issue, bro
>>
>>1092744
Week*
>>
>>1092743
If you can do it, then prove it.

Otherwise you're just a little bitch spewing bullshit for attention.
>>
Just for clarification, since some people seem to have a hard time following the conversation:

No is saying "You can't hike 50 miles a day on the AT" of course you can, with sufficient calories.

What we're saying is that you can't do it on squirrels, which some posters wrongly claim. You'd have to find, kill, skin, cook and eat 10-12 squirrels per day and try and cover 50 miles after all that time loss and try down 10lbs of meat every day.
>>
>>1092750
>for attention

Lol

What do you define as a "speed hike"?
>>
>>1092753
Read the OP, try to stay up on what we're actually talking about if you want to shitpost, little bitch.
>>
>>1092752
Heres something that non-athletes dont grasp: you DONT have to meet maintenance calories during an endurance journey(non competitive)

You can lose 50 damn pounds, no problem, easy, not an issue at all, so long as you finish.

If you spergs are theorycrafting on how to hike the AT in less time than the current record, youre better off sticking to pushing your fingers up your butthole.
>>
>>1092754
>a speed hike is the current record

Go eat a massive pile of sticky cum
>>
>>1092757
You're an idiot and a little beta bitch.
>>
>>1092756
If you have 50 lbs to lose. If you don't have 50lbs to lose you can do serious damage to your body.

Any good ultra distance athlete will tell you that intentionally putting yourself in calorie deficit for an extended period of time is a great way to not accomplish your goal.
>>
>>1092762
>>1092760
>if your goal is breaking the record

By no means does this imply you cant accomplish a "speed hike".
>>
>>1092764
Moving goal posts. The FKT has been the frame of reference for the entire thread.

OP posted the FKT, people wondered about what he ate, someone called him a pussy for not hunting for all his food. Anons rightfully pointed out that he likely could not have made the FKT doing that and then the squirreltards started throwing a factless fit.

We're talking about speed hiking, hiking the AT in a much, much faster time than the average Thru-Hiker. That means moving much faster, covering much more distance and burning way more calories.

Hunting squirrels would not work for such an attempt. You would lots of much more calorie dense food that you could eat on the go.

Is this getting through to you?
>>
The average AT thru hike is 5-7 months, even for reasonably fit people.

I'd say a speed hike qualifies as finishing in 3 months or less. Even if it's not the FKT, 3 months is damn hard to do.
>>
>>1092769
Not moving goal posts.

Want to set a record? Okay, have fucking Nike follow you around with a drone pumped full of steroids, are you fucking dumb?

Still waiting for you to define a mileage for a speed hike.

>>1092771
Okay, 3 months or less. Okay. Thats a start. 90 days. Aka 25 miles per day. I'd agree on this.

A slingshot, a mora, and a water bottle is all you need if you have the capacity to cover 25 miles a day.
>>
>>1092773
>A slingshot, a mora, and a water bottle is all you need if you have the capacity to cover 25 miles a day.

Prove it.
>>
>>1092773
We're talking about the FKT because that's literally what this thread has been about since the very first post, you fucking mental failure.
>>
>>1092776
>FKT
>a drone filled with readily injectable steroids
vs.
>a diet of squirrel

Okay, you got me there but I'm not sure how you feel victorious in that regard.

I mean, duh, right?

>>1092774
Well, I've averaged 15 miles with a .22 and a lot of gear on the AT. I've been tempted lately do it minimalist style.
>>
>>1092779
Did you thru-hike the whole thing? What was your completed time?
>>
>>1092779
We're not talking about a drone full of steroids, that's not how he accomplished the FKT. Try and keep up.. We're talking about the calories and nutrition he needed to do the AT in such a fast time and how small game hunting wouldn't cover it.
>>
>>1092782
>implying he didnt roid

lancearmstrong.jpeg

Yeah, small game wouldn't exclusively cover his pace. Small game could totally cover a sub 30 mile per day pace. Lol, even beer could.

>>1092781
Will tell in next post
>>
>>1092783
So you're just an idiot that didn't read the thread. Got it.
>>
>>1092781
Ive thru hiked the AT 3 times, done many other journeys. No the AT isnt my favorite. My favorite journey of all time was the source to sea of the Mississippi river. What an amazing time that was.

When I've done the AT I've done it around 4-4.5 months at a time. I pack like upwards of 40 pounds and hunt and gather the entire time. I've been seriously considering doing the total opposite on my next round. Nothing besides water and quickly gotten calories and enough shit to stay warm. Move and move and move, I want to do 40 miles a day. The way the AT is set up, if you move that much you basically can't run into trouble.
>>
>>1092784
Autism.jpeg
>>
Oh God, you're not that guy who claimed to thru-hike the whole AT in the winter with just a .22 and wool socks....are you?
>>
>>1092786
Fuck off, if you want to argue in a thread make sure you know what the thread is about. That's not autism, that's just not being a lazy idiot.
>>
>>1092787
I am who you're thinking of and you're thinking of me incorrectly.

I had waaaay more than a .22 and wool socks, though those were the 2 items that were most important to me.

I overpack and move slow for my own means(15 miles average per day)

My next plan is to do the opposite and hit 40 miles daily, and have nearly nothing.
>>
>>1092788
>OP post announcing a new record
>he thinks the thread is an immediate debate on how to set a better record, rather than the sport in which the person is setting the record in
>isnt autistic
>>
>he on roids!

Why are you trying to tear down someone's achievement?. Even if I wouldn't do it myself, I still think what he did was impressive.
>>
>>1092790
Literally no one is talking about setting a better record.
No one.
Not a single post.

The only thing we've been talking about is what it took to set the current record.
>>
>>1092792
Hey man, roids dont degrade achievements. I think sports should encourage roiding.
>>
>>1092793
Well I think common sense would say what it took is exactly what he did and nothing more and nothing less.

Why would you bother posting this long if you believed this?
>>
>>1092796
You're on drugs and can't follow what's actually happening in the thread.
>>
>>1092789
You threw a giant hissy fit and said you were never coming back to /out/
>>
>>1092799
Lol
>>1092798
Lol
>>
>>1092801
Now there's the autism.
>>
Alright so this is an open challenge.

Next hiking season for the AT, I'll bring 1 person with me. We'll pack only wool socks, an extra layer for upper and lower body and beanie for the head, plus poncho, 1 litre of water, water filter, 100 rounds of .22 ammo each, and a .22 rifle of our choosing. Our goal is 40 miles per day, and we shall not go below 30 miles per day.

No tent, no sleeping bag. No tarp.

We will move and move and move and hardly ever stop moving.

You can bring a kit for first aid and fire making.
>>
>>1092802
Cupcake
>>
>>1092804
Record your progress with a simple digital camera. Come back here and post the pictures with time and date.
>>
No seriously, you said you were never coming back to /out/, you made a huge wall of text about it.
>>
File: Resized952017090195135921.jpg (880KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
Resized952017090195135921.jpg
880KB, 1512x2016px
>>1092811
>mom he said he was leaving 4chan forever

Lmao
>>
>>1092812
I'm just curious why you came back?
>>
>>1092813
I never left.

Shitposting is shitposting. What do you think happens here?

I will literally always be 50% of the posts on this entire board.
>>
>>1092814
Wow, props for honesty. I hope some day you can get past your insecurity.
>>
>>1092815
I'll never lie to you. I may fuck with you, but I won't lie.

I'm free of insecurity as far as my own eyes can tell.

My challenge at >>1092804 stands until someone is willing to take it.
>>
>>1092426
Here's an article by a guy that did a speed hike, but not a record breaker.

Mail drops are the best way to do it, since you're skipping or shortening town stops.

I'd imagine the people shooting for records try to forgo cooking as much a possible and eat a lot of calorie dense prepacked food. But when you're working that hard you can eat whatever you want.
>>
>>1092819
derp

http://andrewskurka.com/2006/how-to-hike-a-fast-thru-hike/
>>
What's the best resource around to quantify common relief points on the appalachian trail? What is the furthest you'll have to go without a cappachino?
>>
>>1092822
There's tons of guide books and online databases, but the thru hiker and section hiker forums provide the most up to date info.

The AT isn't really that remote compared to some other trails, there's loads of resupply towns along the way.

The reason a lot of people mail drop is to save time and avoid the temptation of too many zero days.
>>
I'd rather take my time and enjoy it than rushing thru.
>>
>>1092822
3 days tops unless you are in the 100 miles wilderness
>>
>>1092562
It's trail running, not hiking.
>>
lel

Spergs arguing about eating squirrel.
>>
>>1092817
You lied about leaving.

You lie constantly, you're a shit poster.

Your whole story is a lie.
>>
>>1093496

Shitposting =/= lies

You'll be a newfag forever if you can't tell the difference.
>>
>>1093575
Not all shit posting is lying.

But you're still a liar.

And a really bad one at that.
>>
>>1093577
You're completely wrong about all of this.

Shitposting is not lying. Shitposting and telling the truth is what I do.

You're simply too incompetant to differentiate a good shitpost from a lie, and thusly believe there are some lies in what I say.

You just can't read the format of 4chan.
>>
>>1093580
No, I'm completely right about you.

You're a liar, and a bad one. You toss up walls of text to try and deflect from your lies when you get called on it.

I can read 4chan just fine, I've been here for years. Before /out/ was even a thing.

You're just a liar.
>>
>>1093585
>he thinks a shitpost is a lie

Lol, when you shitpost the sarcasm is supposed to be mutually understood aka non-deceitful
>>
>>1093624
Your whole story about your adventures on the AT was a transparent lie.

Try and deflect all you want, you're still just a liar.
>>
>>1093662
Lol

My favorite thing abouy weak people is its much easier for them to believe a stronger person is lying than to accept that other humans operate on a level that intimidates them

You poor bastard
>>
>>1092415
>set a new record
>unofficial

Hmm
>>
>>1093697
Prove me wrong. Prove that you did all the things you said you did and I'll take back every word I said.
>>
File: 20170903951.jpg (138KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170903951.jpg
138KB, 960x1280px
>>1093704
Bro, I could do the AT with my chihuahua lol
>>
>>1093708
Prove me wrong, sad little liar.

Embarrass me in front of all of /out/
>>
>>1093713
Lol you pathetic little cupcake.

I've done the AT 3 times so far and gotten my own food the entire way through.

The AT has NOT been my most interesting or difficult adventure.

Want proof? Get fucked, loser.

>hurr durr he wont provide empirical evidence thereforw I win the argument
You're a pathetic fucking loser for thinking so.

Nothing I do is remotely difficult and you insult yourself by saying it is.
>>
>>1093717
Bullshit.

You're lying.
>>
>>1093721
Its okay, I make people butthurt every day of my life.
>>
>>1093732
No you don't, most people don't even pay you any mind and the ones that do think you're sad and weird.
>>
>>1093737
Lol you sad sorry bastard hahahaha
>>
>>1093740
That's a pathetic comeback.
>>
>>1093747
:^)

Wanna go hiking, puddin?
>>
>>1093750
Everything about you is weak.
Weak lies, weak shitposting, weak comebacks.

You're spinning your wheels now.
>>
>>1093750
In fact I see now why you came to a slow board like /out/, you couldn't hack it on the busier boards.

But here, you don't really have much competition.
>>
File: 20170819_180627.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170819_180627.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>1093753
So you won't go hiking with me, babe?

I can teach you the ways, you little bitch
>>
>>1093756
>coming to /out/ for any reason besides enjoying /out/

Way confirm yourself as an obese neet, lmao
>>
>>1093759
Teach me the ways of what? Being a sad liar and poor shitposter?
>>
File: IMG9578821.jpg (136KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG9578821.jpg
136KB, 960x1280px
>>1093763
Even my chihuahua thinks you're a bitch

He does 10 mile trail runs with me 3 times a week
>>
>>1093768
Cute dog. You're still lying about your AT experience.
>>
>>1093772
>he thinks its hard to hunt small game and casually walk in one direction

You fucking child. You are why the world is fucked.
>>
>>1093774
I'm not the one making up stories on the internet.
>>
>>1093778
>implying

You're just mad that you cant be me
>>
>>1093785
Why would I be mad that I can't be a guy who makes shit up for attention?
>>
>>1093788
This is merely the suggestion that is least upseting to you. You weak, weak person.
>>
>>1093791
I'm not upset at all, it's really very entertaining to watch you cling to your bullshit, chase your own tail and try and throw my own insults back at me because you've run out of ammo.

For a supposedly epic shitposter, I've managed to rile you more than once with little effort.
>>
>>1093795
Actually all I'm asking you to do is go hiking with me.

But sure, keep to your basement delusions. Lmao.
>>
>>1093799
No, you're trying to convince me you're something that you're not.

If you weren't you would have just brushed me off a while ago.

But you keep replying and trying to convince me that your story is true.

But I'm just some random anon on 4chan, it shouldn't matter if I believe you or not. Right?
>>
>>1093801
You're not as goof at psychoanalysis as you think.

I enjoy 4chan, and you are giving me replies. It's that simple. If I had made a thread about catfood and gotten replies, I would respond.

You are sick. Very sick. You feel so important but are so pointless.

I ask again, want to go hiking., babycakes?
>>
>>1093801
>>1093805
Lol dude stop being mean to the fat guy hes just jealous of you. He does this in every thread where people actually go hiking. He talks shit and will never ever speak of his own experience. He even trolls the boy scout threads.
>>
>>1093805
No I don't, you don't know what you're doing. I don't like wandering around the woods with an unprepared idiot.
>>
If you have never been on the AT, well, I have to think is the hardest thing every done physically in all of human history. What a guy. Unreal. Those mountains of the Appalachia are tiny, buy many. Lots and lots and lots of ups and downs. Brutal. Just completely and absolutely miserable terrain
>>
>>1093807
Nice try.
>>
>>1093808
Hahahaha dude I have more hiking experience in this year alone than you do in your entire life I am an actual expert

>>1093807
He sure is a weirdo isnt he
>>
>>1093812
No you don't.

>>1093809
It's not the hardest thing ever, but anybody who has actually done it will tell you it is hard. Nobody who's actually done it plays it off as "yeah, lol, easy walk in the woods" Especially not in the winter time.
>>
>>1093809
Eh, the AT has it's challenges but so long as you have a good body you can deal with it pretty easily. I can tell you're troll posting but you do highlight some things. It actually is physically hard, especially if you don't know which steps to take and when. That's 50% of the reason why I decided I would hunt for my food. It would both dictate my pace and keep me moderated on my sheltering(didnt bring a tent). If you're intelligent about these, you can either be veru uncomfortable or very comfy.

My hardest time was the source to sea of the Mississippi river. Holy god.
>>
>>1093812
I'm sure you do hike, but you're greatly exaggerating your accomplishments to sound impressive. You're not an expert.
>>
>>1093813
I promise without even a shred of a doubt that you wouldn't last 7 days with me.

And that's just because you speak like a weak willed bitch.
>>
>>1093816
It is an understatement to say that I am en expert. I'm a master survivalist and endurance athlete for my entire life.
>>
>>1093818
No you're not.
>>
>>1093819
>no u

What a classic
>>
>I'm an EXPERT!
>No, I'm a MASTER!

This is one of your tells, escalation of claims. You're also inconsistent and entirely to cavalier about your accomplishments.

You're an incredibly transparent liar.

I don't want to hike with you, but maybe we should play poker.
>>
>>1093825
Lol I'm starting to doubt if you've ever even been to the woods before
>>
>>1093826
Since I could walk. Born and raised in the Black Hills. Been all over Washington, Montana, Utah, Minnesota, Alaska.

I'm not a master survivalist or an expert endurance athlete, but I've got my fair share of miles behind me.

I also do know a lot of thru hikers, hunters, mountain runners and endurance athletes and that's how I know you're telling tales.
>>
>>1093825
Here, let me ask you.

What qualifies, in your mind, an expert woodsman, and a master woodsman?

I'm quite interested. I want to see what kind of perception your poor ass even has of the wilderness, because it sounds like you're just a chronic shit flinger.
>>
>>1093831
I'll respect your statements and wait for your reply to >>1093832

Sound good?
>>
>>1093831
Let me begin by saying my skills in endurance involve Ironmans, multi-hundred mile bicycle rides, thru hikes, thru water passages, and a few runs over 50 miles.

My skills in survivalism are easier to say. Anything upwards of -20 and below 110 degrees(in american) I've subjected myself to via the long term. It's a personal thing for me to want to get my own food. This means I pack A LOT.

I"ve stated that I wish to do a speed hike, whic would mean I pack nearly nothing. This will be a serious challenge for me.
>>
>>1093832
Somebody with a well rounded set of skills in things like hiking, fishing, survival techniques, maybe some mountaineering, snow travel.

I don't know that "Master Woodsman" has a set list of qualifications since it depends on where you are and what you do. I know a few people that would qualify I guess because they took years to learn and hone their particular skill sets. I'm certainly not one, I'm pretty capable in the back country but I admit I still have things to learn. The thing I'd say is that none of the "Master Woodsmen" I know are youngsters and all of them are pretty humble about their skills and accomplishments.

Same with a lot of the athletes I know, they may do a bit of bragging at the bar, but none of them would downplay the hard work they had to put in to achieve their goals.
>>
>>1093838
Sounds good, you've got the right to call me cocky, but I disagree with you calling me a liar or unskilled or unaccomplished.

I'm cocky yeah, but I sure as hell haven't had to eat my words yet. As far as shitty situations, yeah, been in quite a few, but it was me that got out of them so it's all good.
>>
>>1093839
Sorry, but I still don't believe you. I was in the last thread when you claimed to casually put in a winter thru hike in a time most people don't do in the summer, without snowshoe even. Then you claimed that you're just naturally more gifted than top athletes that constantly train. You shifted little facts around, deflect, evaded, etc.

I'm sure you do go /out/ and are probably a fit young person, but your tales are just too tall.

And frankly I think it's insulting to the people that do train really hard to do amazing things /out/ there.
>>
Anyway, it's late and my pain meds are kicking in. I got hit by a truck working in Alaska and had to have emergency surgery on my leg, which I'm spending more time on /out/ than I normally do.

We can pick this up again tomorrow if you feel like it.
>>
>>1093842
Snowshoes are fuckin useless if you have enough woolsocks I swear on my grand mammy
>>
>>1093844
Of course we will. It does nothing to me to continue my dialogue of my experiences. I wish you would ask more in depth questions.

Good luck on your healing.
>>
File: Snowshoes_two_styles.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
Snowshoes_two_styles.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
>>1093845
Wool socks don't disperse your weight and keep you from post-holing in deep snow.

They're incredibly useful when hiking in the mountains during winter.

Any experienced hiker or mountaineer will tell you that.
>>
ITT:

Fat people argue about things they can't do
>>
>>1093848
With my boot and 2-3 pairs of wool socks I've truly never needed to do anything but change the way I take steps bro, but then again, I've never been to Montana. I've dealt with up to my knees for weeks at a time, and, call me a redneck but I don't wear snowshoes for the swamp haha.
>>
So this guy is an endurance runner who just runs between towns?
>>
>>1092471
Underated post.
>>
>When a shitpost about hunting squirrels with a slingshot starts a thread-long debate between two autists
good times
>>
>>1092604
Just made that post a few days ago, and yesterday UTMB winner Francois D Haene announced he is going for the record on the John Muir trail. Hold on to those beards and poles hikers, the ultra runners will decimate these FKTs one by one.
http://www.irunfar.com/2017/09/francois-dhaene-2017-utmb-champion-interview.html
>>
File: 57.png (111KB, 204x226px) Image search: [Google]
57.png
111KB, 204x226px
>thread starts about speed hiking and fkts
>the retard with the fantasy of living off the land as a nomad on the AT come in and shits it up
>>
>>1092415
tryhard faggot
>>
>>1093580
>>1093585
nice reddit spacing the both of you, fuck off and die
>>
>>1092471
very good job
>>
>>1094362
lol you know that it´s just one guy samefagging, right?
>>
>>1092604
Stop anon, my dick can only get so errect
>>
>>1092415
jesus fuck that's fast, took me like 6 months (and a 2 month pit stop at home during the winter)
>>
>>1092415
That's an average of just over 2mph for the entire trip.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.